Friends in Need are Friends Indeed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that good like that?" Emmy asked.

"Fuck...yessss!" Deb groaned. "Suck on it... please, suck on my clit?"

Emmy smiled, licking up again, but this time when her clit hit back on her tongue, she stopped and slowly enclosed it between her soft lips, then sucked it gently in until her lips pressed against her, then sucked harder, drawing the rigid, pulsing flesh deep into her mouth. Deb panted in short, raspy breaths. Releasing her suction slowly, she licked downward this time until her tongue dipped into her, then pulled away.

"Yours is so much bigger. And I love how you taste too!" Deb groaned, pushing a breast up hard and sucking her own nipple. Emmy licked upward again, this time taking in the former lesson and sucked her clit in at the top before releasing in and starting over. Deb began to rock with her, as much riding her wet tongue as she licked and sucked.

"Yesss...right there!" she hissed through her clenched teeth as Emmy licked down again, this time moving past her opening and across the flesh below. Remembering how good it felt when Deb did it to her, she tentatively licked around her little pink asshole, then back up to suck her clit again. "Oh Fuuuck yesss...lick me there!" She did, this time taking longer to explore the different way the skin felt, the tightness of the little hole, how it seemed to push in and out slightly when she put pressure against it. Emmy giggled, and kissed it, humming as her lips brushed against her forbidden opening.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Emmy said. She giggled.

"I love that you're doing it, it feels so incredible. I need to cum Em." Deb reached down and spread her cheeks wide. "Put your finger inside me and suck on my clit...I'm going to cum so fucking hard!" Emmy stared at the little opening, then licked it again, leaving a trail of saliva, then sucked her finger into her mouth, getting it wet and slippery. Deb whimpered and gasped through her teeth when she felt the pressure against her asshole. Emmy watched, amazed as the little opening stretched around her finger easily, disheartening inside. She felt it squeeze tightly around her finger then loosen as she pushed in. "More...fill me and suck on my clit...need to cum now!" Emmy pulled her finger back and then pushed in, watching the ring of flesh gripped tightly around it pulling out and slowly pushed back. She slowly slipped in and out a few times, then pulled it out and added a second finger and pushed firmly, finding it strangely erotic watching her fingers disheartening inside the tight little asshole.

"Unngh...ahh! Fuck me...oh fuck..yes!"

Emmy squirmed as she lowered her mouth to Deb's twitching cunt, licking up and down quickly and then settling in on the engorged clit, sucking it hard into her mouth like a tiny cock and flicking the tip with her tongue. She felt a spastic tightening around her fingers and suddenly felt Deb's hands behind her head, pulling her tightly against her as she bucked wildly and came. She heard Deb's breath catch and then a high pitched whimper as her hips wildly. Emmy sucked hard on her clit, not letting it go and fucked the little clenching hole with her fingers.

"Oh fuck...yessss like...there!"

Emmy bobbed her head, tongue swirling around the pulsing clit as fingered Deb's asshole. She tentatively put the tip of a third finger against the other two and carefully pushed until it eased inside. She raised up so she could watch her fingers sliding in and out, and she felt her own desire aching below. She started to reach for her own clit again, but instead got up on her knees and turned carefully until she could swing a knee over Deb's head and lower her dripping cunt over Debs lips. She heard Deb whimper softly and then felt the warmth of her tongue penetrate her.

Deb was still quivering gently with her own orgasm, but eagerly clamped her lips over Emmy and drank in her flowing wetness. All too aware of her friend's fingers stretching her, she used Em's wetness to lubricate her own back door and gently slipped one finger inside, stroking in and out slowly as the little tight ring accepted her. She heard Emmy's moan, muffled by her own clit deep in her mouth.

Deb groaned and flicked the little clit in her mouth as she did the same.

Emmy grunted, grinding her cunt into the probing tongue. "You..oh God!" She spasmed as another less intense orgasm tremored through her. Finally, she felt Deb move, gently pulling her finger from inside her. She did the same, watching as her own fingers slowly exited, then leaned down planted many little kisses all over Deb's wet, open cunt. She licked down further, pushing her tongue across and then into her slightly opened back door. 'Mmmm' she couldn't believe how much she liked this!

"Come here." she heard Deb say. She picked up her knee, now much heavier it seemed, and swung it over, then turned and lay down to the side facing her friend turned lover. Deb turned too, and moved to pull her tightly against her, legs intertwined and pulled her close. She leaned in and kissed her tenderly, tongues dancing around each other. Almost in disbelief, they both felt a tinge of excitement course through their abdomens.

"Em...that was amazing."

Emmy smiled. "Me too." she answered, then giggled. "Does this mean we're lesbians now?"

Deb giggled too. "Well, I still like a big dick inside me, so I suppose I like both."

"Me too. I mean, I would love a penis inside me right now."

Deb moaned. "Mmmmm..."

"I think I might even like to try what you and Bill do. Anal sex I mean.

Deb smiled. "Well, I love it, and I love playing with your beautiful ass."

"Me too. Both I mean. I can't believe it, but I got so hot watching my fingers inside you." She giggled.

"What?" Deb asked.

"I liked licking you too though. Everywhere."

Deb laughed softly and they kissed again.

"So what happens now?" Emmy finally asked.

Deb thought a moment. "Well, I didn't plan to do this today, but I'll admit that I DID plan to try to seduce you at some point. I've wanted to for a long time."

Emmy smiled. "I've had...fantasies I suppose too. Mostly about your boobs to be honest, all of those other things never really came in them. I didn't think about licking you, but I'm really happy I did. And I liked playing with your butt too. I'm shocked at how much I liked it."

Deb reached down and let her fingers slip into the crease of Emmy's ass. She giggled.

Emmy laughed with her.

"After you left the other day, I went downstairs and Bill and I talked a little. I was horny as hell, and he got that way pretty quick too. I sucked his cock until he shot in my mouth, and then I left so he could watch his games. Later, I kind of attacked him and made him fuck my ass."

Emmy stared, a little surprised at the candor, but realized after what they'd done, she shouldn't be. She wondered what a cock would look like sliding in and out of her ass would look like.

"And he was so turned on by then he couldn't do it very long, but God we both came so hard!"

Emmy reached over and stroked Deb's ass, stroking her tender little hole.

"I think I'd like to try that, getting screwed in my ass." she said.

Deb laughed. "I love it now, but it took a while for me to get there to be honest." She was rubbing Emmy's little clenched hole too. "After that we talked, and I kind of confessed to Bill that I wanted to make love to you."

Emmy looked at her, surprised. "Really? What did he say?"

"He's a man. Of course he was all for it, but he did say he wanted to watch us." Deb laughed.

"Hmmm...I don't know. That might be embarrassing."

"No it wouldn't Em, it would be incredibly hot I think. It would probably be more of a problem if he wanted to join us."

Emmy thought about it, feeling Deb's finger lazily tracing circles around her little rosebud. "I don't know. Maybe watching us would be OK. I never thought I'd do anything like this, so it's all new to me. Would he, you know, play with himself or anything?"

Deb smiled. "Yes. He wouldn't be able to not do that. Would you like to watch it?"

Emmy giggled. "Yes. It's been such a long time. I think I'd like to see him put in your butt though. Something about that, the sight of it, just turns me on. God, I can't believe I'm saying all this."

"We talked about much more than that though. I don't think either of us has anything to worry about if it's just you and me now and then, and if that's all it is, I would love that. Bill would just have to suffer, and he's OK with that. I know that Dave has some issues physically - so do I, only different - and I told Bill that I thought I could help with that too."

"What...ah...do you mean by 'help?'"

Deb kissed her, and pressed her fingertip into the little opening of Emmy's asshole. "I mean, I think I could help convince him to get some medical help, and..."

"And what?"

"And help him get interested in sex again."

Emmy pondered a moment, mimicking Deb's probing. She guessed where this was going. "Interested with me, or with someone else? With you?" she asked.

Deb nodded. "Both. I think that we should swap husbands. From what you've said, you two have had a pretty vanilla sex life, and we did too before my own problems started. I think we could all teach and learn and enjoy each other. You obviously know I am attracted to you, and I am attracted to Dave too. And I think you like Bill. You know he likes you. The only limits are in our own heads. I know that I can do this without reservation, and I am sure Bill can. It's really up to you and Dave. We aren't trying to push either of you in to this, just offering something...different let's say."

Emmy listened intently, only partially focused on Deb's finger probing her. She slowly snapped out of it and again mimicked, slipping a slippery finger inside Deb's little opening.

"That's a lot to think about all at once. Especially after all of this." Deb leaned forward and kissed her.

"I know Em. It took me a long time, years really, to work up the nerve to even attempt to make love with you. It was so much better than my fantasies."

Emmy giggled. "I don't think I ever had fantasies like this, but I'm going to now." She leaned down, taking one of Deb's nipples into her mouth and sucking it, letting it snap back with a soft popping sound. "What would we do? What are the limits to this?"

"I don't know, whatever everyone is comfortable with I guess. Except you and me. We've already gone pretty far!" She added another finger, letting it slip inside Emmy's pussy, causing her to moan.

"Would they... if Dave and Bill are OK with all of this, would they maybe have sex with both of us, at the same time? Like what you're doing now?"

Deb moaned as Emmy pulled her finger to the side, stretching her. "You mean double penetration? Yes, if you want to try that I don't think they would argue. I'd like to see your hot little ass getting fucked too." Deb thrust her fingers in and out slowly.

"I've had fantasies about more than one man, but never thought about one screwing me in my ass before. I think I want to try that." She shuddered softly as Deb explored her. "Wha...what about you? Would you do that?"

Deb moaned. "That sounds like you're in to this idea too? I'd love to, but I don't think I could handle it in my pussy. How big is Dave? Maybe they could both go in my ass?"

Emmy gasped. "Oh my God, you would do that?"

"I would try I think. If we did it right I think I could. Could you take two cocks in your pussy?"

"Mmmmm I don't know. I think I would try too, but I might need to be in the right mood for it. Dave is pretty big around, or he used to be before."

Emmy stopped talking, concentrating on the thorough finger-fucking Deb was giving her, and imagining it was two cocks impaling her.

"I like this a lot Deb, but I'm not sure about Dave. How he would react. Maybe we could both talk to him? If Bill is already OK with all of this, and I think you've won me over, it's Dave we need to convince."

Deb smiled. "So you say yes. How far are you willing to go with this? Do you have any limits?"

"I thought I did before today, but I don't know any more. Not right now anyway. I'd have to be in the moment I think to know for sure."

"That makes sense to me too." Deb replied. "I don't think I would have any, but I guess we'd have to see what happens. I know for sure that Bill would do anything to play with your ass...that's a big fetish for him."

"After today, I know I would like that. I know I like what you're doing." Emmy moaned softly.

"I do too."

"I don't think I can cum anymore Deb. It feels good, but is it OK if we just lie here for a while?"

Deb laughed. "Of course. Come here." She leaned in and kissed her.

"Would you talk to Dave with me?" Emmy asked. "Maybe with you there we could convince him to, you know, go to the doctor and let you...help him?"

"If you want me to, yes I would. It's not uncommon what he has - Bill has it too now and then, and he has the pills, so I could bring one or two and maybe between that and other things we can talk him in to it. I'll ask Bill to make sure he is OK with it first though. I don't want anything to be a secret. Truthfully, I'm going to go home and tell Bill all about today, and I think I'll be too sore to go to the gym tomorrow after that!" She giggled.

Emmy laughed too. "I'd like to see that." she said.

"I'm sure I could convince Bill to let you watch." Deb laughed.

"Dave will be home Thursday morning. Can you talk to Bill and know by then?"

"Yes, for sure." Deb replied.

"OK. He'll be tired, so maybe Friday after our workout we could talk to him. If that's OK?"

Deb kissed her. "Yes, it's definitely OK. I'll let you know later tonight. I might even call you during..."

"Don't call, send pictures." They both laughed.

"This could be fun, couldn't it?" Emmy asked.

"That's exactly what I said to Bill." Deb laughed. It was already fun, at least for the two of them she thought.

Deb and Bill

Deb left Emmy's house much later than she ever thought she would. After their lovemaking, neither of them really wanted to do anything but lie in each others arms. Eventually they did get up and shared a shower before finally having a glass of wine and a small lunch. She couldn't wait for Bill to get home so she could tell him about her adventure. Time to find out just how 'OK' he really was with all of this.

She made lasagna for dinner, one of his favorites, and had it ready with a bottle of wine and a salad when he got home. He came in through the garage door off the kitchen, then into the kitchen where she was just pulling bread sticks out of the oven.

"That smells wonderful!" He said, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"It IS wonderful. You're in for a treat tonight." She smiled devilishly at him.

"Oh yeah?" he asked, grabbing her ass. "What's the occasion?"

"Oh, I just got some exciting news earlier I want to talk to you about, but it can wait for dinner. It's ready whenever you are."

"I'm ready. Starving actually, I had to work through lunch today."

She kissed him back. "Good, go pour us some wine and I'll bring you a plate."

She turned back to the oven, and he headed to the dining room, finding the bottle, glasses and opener there. A few minutes later, she appeared with two plates of lasagna, salad and a bread stick.

They ate quietly at first. He really was hungry she thought, watching him devour his food. Finally coming up for air and taking a drink of the wine, he spoke. "So, what is this exciting news you have? I'm intrigued."

She pouted at him. "What, I can't make a nice dinner just because I love you?"

He laughed, knowing she was screwing with him. "Well of course dear."

She giggled. "Are you finished eating?"

"Yep. I might have a little more later though. That was delicious!"

"Good, glad you liked it. Pour us another glass OK, and meet me in the living room. I'll be there in a minute."

"OK." He answered, wondering what the news was.

He poured two full glasses and headed to the living room, setting them down on the end table, he sat in the recliner. It didn't seem like turning on the TV was the right thing to do, so he opened a game on his phone and started playing while he waited. A few minutes later he heard Deb walking toward the room, and as he looked up, she appeared nude in the doorway. He opened his mouth and didn't get a chance to say a word.

"I've been waiting for you all day!" She told him matter-of-factly. "Well, for part of the day."

"I don't know what to say, but I like what I see!" he exclaimed.

"You'd better. Why don't you get out of your clothes so I can suck your big cock."

He didn't respond, just stood and shed everything he had on as quickly as he could.

"So is this the news?" he asked. "Or is there more?" He groaned as she knelt down and took him into her mouth, cheeks hollowed as she sucked hard and bobbed her head up and down several times.

She released him. "No, there's much more. This isn't the news, call it a by-product."

Now really intrigued, he prodded. "I don't want to distract you from what you're doing, but now I'm even more curious what you're up to."

She laughed, jerking him quickly. "Remember our conversation the other day. After Emmy was here and left?"

He nodded slowly.

"Well, I have an update on that."

He didn't know what the update actually was, but he gasped softly and hardened even more. "OK." he said simply.

She continued jerking him off, and at the same time reached down between her own legs, rocking softly as she stroked her tender clit.

"I had lunch with Emmy today." she finally said.

"Oh?"

"Actually that's not quite right. I should have said Emmy and I ate each other for lunch today." She giggled and quickly lowered her mouth over the big, purple head, taking most of his length down her throat as he gasped and his cock throbbed.

"Holy fuck, are you serious?" He managed to gasp out.

"Mmmm Hmmm." she hummed around his pulsing shaft.

He couldn't help thrusting into her eager mouth. Finally he asked "How?"

Deb giggled. "Don't worry, I'm going to tell you everything I can remember. And we're going to call Emmy in a few minutes so she can fill you in if I miss anything. She's on board with my plan too, so you might just get to make love with her after all. We'll all talk about that later, right now we have other things that need to be taken care of. Hand me my phone." He did and she flipped it to the camera. "Here, take a good picture of me sucking your cock first." She took him into her mouth again and slowly lowered herself until he hit the back of her throat. There was still a couple of inches of his shaft showing and he snapped the picture of her looking up innocently at him. Pulling up and off, she said "Here, let me see. Oh that's perfect!"

He handed her the phone and she smiled. He watched as she started tapping the phone and satisfied, she handed it back to him. He looked, seeing the chat between her and Emmy, and the picture of his cock in her mouth she had just sent. She had told Emmy to call her if she wanted to see more.

"Holy shit, what did you two do today?"

She grinned at him, squeezing her own breasts. "Well, like I said. I went over to Emmy's house after gym to have lunch. When I got there I couldn't find her, so I wandered around and heard her shower running, so I waited in her bedroom until she got out. She said she was sore from spinning today, so I offered to give her a massage. Wasn't that nice of me?"

Bill laughed. He knew all about her massages and where they usually led.

She stroked him slowly and continued. "So one thing led to another, and before you know it we were both in our birthday suits." She sucked him a few moments then stopped. "God, she is so petite and has the sweetest little pussy. And her ass is incredible, and her nipples are at least a half inch long and constantly hard!"