Friends in Need are Friends Indeed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emmy shuddered and pushed a third finger in her pussy, her long lips plunging in and out with them. "Oh God... Soooo close!"

Deb sat up slightly. "Where do you want him to cum Emmy? In my mouth, or all over my face. Or my tits?"

"Anywhere, but I want to see it shoot out."

Deb laughed. "OK, but I want to swallow it all, so shoot it on my tongue and in my mouth honey. Are you close?"

Bill grunted. "I can't hold it back much more. I'll cum as soon as either of us touches my dick. Emmy, pull your legs back so I can see everything. Tell me when you start to cum and I'll do it too."

Emmy pulled her legs back, hooking her elbows behind her knees. She pushed the phone back down, giving him a perfect view of her. "I can't see you like this. How about if you do it first so I can see, then I'll show you so you both can see me?"

"Yes...good. OK, look now, I'm going to cum." Emmy pulled the phone up and watched as Deb obediently tilted her head back, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out. She saw his hand grasp the shaft and stroke quickly a few times before he grunted loudly and pulled just below the big, purple head, tugging firmly. She gasped as the fist thick trail of cum flew out like a shot from a cannon, landing across Deb's face. He pushed down as he continued to cum, rope after rope shooting into her opened mouth and coating her tongue. She closed her mouth and Emmy watched her swallow, as his cock throbbed and sprayed another bit on her closed lips. She could see Deb was stroking herself and she suddenly blurted out "I'm cumming!" then took the big cock in her mouth and sucked hard as her body convulsed below.

Emmy gasped loudly. "Oh God, me now!" Bill watched as the phone lowered and her wet open holes came into view.

"Do it Em...make that little pussy cum for me."

She gasped in short, raspy breaths as her fingers became a blur, drumming across her clit and he watched, fascinated. She yelped and stopped rubbing, and Bill thrust into Deb's mouth, watching as her both her wet holes contracted with her orgasm. She pushed her finger down over her asshole and pushed it in, fucking the little hole quickly.

"Feels...ah so good!" she gasped. Bill stared and grabbed the back of Deb's head, thrusting hard into her throat. She gagged as he pushed the big, throbbing head into her throat, then let her go and she pulled off of him.

"Oh fuck, you're so fucking hot!"

Emmy said something and pushed her finger as far inside her as she could, her body shuddering a few times as she slowly came down. She finally pulled her finger out and turned the phone back around where he could see her.

"That was incredible." he finally said.

Deb panted below him, and he looked down to see her rubbing her pussy. "Stop, let me." he said, putting the phone down. He stood up and pulled her up by her hand, then turned her so she could sit in the chair, then handed the phone to her. "Show her." he said.

He pulled her down so her ass was just hanging off the end of the cushion, then pushed her legs back, opening her completely. Deb put the phone down and Emmy watched as he leaned forward, swirling his tongue around her enormous clit.

"I'm going to cum again watching this."

Deb moaned loudly as he sucked her into his mouth and then let her clit loose with a soft pop. He licked down and flicked it against her little puckered hole, and Emmy gasped in surprise as he pointed it and pushed it inside her.

He pulled away, using his fingers to stroke her clit like it was a cock. "Did you do this too? She loves it."

Emmy was panting softly. "Yes. I liked it too."

Deb grunted "Stop fucking around and make me cum!"

He glanced at the phone and laughed. "I should tease her like she did to me." He sucked on two fingers, and pushed them inside her asshole and thrusting them quickly in and out.

Emmy gasped into the phone. "Yessss...fuck her. Oh my God, I'm c..cumming!"

Bill leaned forward and took her clit in his mouth, sucking hard. Deb shouted as her body convulsed wildly, and she came, dropping the phone beside her.

They were all quiet, catching their breaths for a moment when they heard Emmy's voice from the phone next to Deb's hip.

"Are you still there?" she asked.

Bill laughed, and Deb joined him as hi picked up the phone. He pointed the camera down to show Deb's gaping holes. "Yes, she dropped the phone when she came."

Emmy giggled too. "I had to put mine down so I could use both hands. I think this would all work much better in person so we could see better."

Deb took the phone and looked, seeing Emmy's flushed face in the display. "Yes, I agree. And then I could touch you too."

"Yes, that too. So I suppose Bill must be OK with your plan then?"

"Yep, I'm even more convinced now."

Emmy paused, and then said "This is all happening so quickly. I've had some time to think about everything, and I have some questions for you both."

"Fire away." Deb answered.

Emmy closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them again and looked at Deb. "OK, here goes. First, what Deb and I did today, that was something I've never done before, but ever since you left, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it, and I masturbated on and off almost the whole day. In fact, I had taken a break when you called because I'm actually a little worn out."

Deb smiled at her. "I thought about it all day too, and I did get myself off once, but I forced myself to stop to wait for Bill to get home."

Emmy giggled and continued. "In between, I thought about what it would be like, me spending time with Bill and you spending time with Dave. I don't know if I could just take my clothes off and just do things immediately. It probably doesn't seem like it after this, but I'm too shy for that. I'd need some time to build up to it I think. Not that I don't want to, but I want it to be more romantic I guess. Do you both understand what I'm saying?"

"Yes, I think so." Deb answered. "I think I'd need a little time too."

"There needs to be a connection. If it's not there, I don't think I can go through with it. For that reason, I think we all need to talk about this together. Deb, I know I asked you to come over Friday, but I changed my mind. I want to talk to Dave first and see what his reaction is, and then if he agrees to it, I think we should all spend a weekend together somewhere away from here. You know that place at Echo lake with the condos that have shared living rooms? I think something like that. Then for the weekend, I'd stay with Bill, and you stay with Dave. But no contact, just spending time together. If that works and we're all in agreement, then the next time anything goes. I don't want to make rules about what we can and can't do, I want it to all be open. Are you both OK with all of that?"

Deb and Bill looked at each other and he nodded. Deb spoke. "Yes Em. And I think you are right and that's a really wonderful idea you have. One thing though. If there is a connection that first time, I think I'd like to do something, but with you. Just me and you, and the boys can watch. Would that be OK?"

Emmy smiled slightly. "Yes, I think that would be very OK."

"Also, I want to give you a couple of Bill's pills for Dave to try. They're the normal prescription, and they take a little while to start working. I want you to have Dave try them this weekend and see if they work for him. I think if you can get him all worked up, you might have an easier time convincing him to fool around."

Emmy laughed softly. "Honestly, I think he'd seriously do anything at this point, but yes I'll take them and hopefully they'll work. For his sake and mine."

Bill laughed. "I don't need them all the time, but they do work Em. He has to be turned on though, they don't work on their own. Maybe Deb can give you a video to watch together with the pills."

"Do you have one? I think that would be exciting for both of us!"

Deb laughed. "We have several, but I've got one in mind I think would be perfect. It's all girls."

"Oooooo." Emmy cooed. "Is that where you learned all your tricks?"

"Some of them!" Deb laughed.

"OK, I have to go clean up a bit. I'll see you tomorrow Deb. And thank you both, this was all very strange, but I really really enjoyed it." Emmy blew a kiss into the camera, and then said "Goodnight." and hung up the phone.

Bill turned and leaned forward, burying his tongue in Deb's opened pussy.

"So, I take it you liked this too?" He said.

"Yes, I think this was just the tip of the iceberg. I know you thought Emmy was hot before, what do you think now?"

He knelt up and kissed her. "You're still hotter, but damn."

"Don't you forget it either. You're still all in for this then? You know this is probably going to get pretty wild. Emmy told me today she'd like to have both of you fuck her, one in her pussy and one in her ass. I suspect that would mean me having you both too somehow. Still OK?"

Bill stared at her, obviously thinking about it. "Yes, I think so. Never really thought about watching someone else screwing you, but I guess that's where this eventually leads. Are you OK watching me screw Emmy?"

"Oh yes! I'm incredibly turned on by it actually, and it leaves me free to do whatever I want to you both. You know I love watching porn, can you imagine how hot it would be in person?"

He laughed. "Well, now that you put it that way, I think so."

Deb laughed too. "Good. Now let's go to bed, I'm not finished with you yet, and you're definitely not finished with me."