Friends in Need are Friends Indeed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled, and was interrupted by the phone ringing. Bill looked at it - it was Emmy. "Do you want to get this?" he asked.

"No, you answer. Tell her I'm busy." And she was...she swallowed him again, pressing her tongue against the underside of his cock.

Bill groaned, and then looking at the phone swiped it to answer. "Hi Emmy."

"Hi...oh, um...Bill?" Emmy sounded very surprised.

Not knowing what else to say, he answered "Uh, yes? Deb, ah...wanted me to tell you she was busy."

"Oh." She sounded almost disappointed. "Should I just call back later then?"

He laughed a little at the hesitation in her voice. "Let me ask her." He moved the phone just far enough away to ask, "Deb, are you still busy?"

She almost choked at the laugh trying to escape her and pulled off of him. She put her lips near the phone and asked "Hi Em. Did you like the picture?"

There was a pause, and then a soft "Yes."

Deb smiled at Bill. "I'm glad you did. Sorry I couldn't answer right away, I had Bill's big dick in my mouth." She giggled, and they both heard Emmy gasp on the other end.

Finally, Emmy answered "You mean now? Oh my God Deb."

Deb laughed. "Yes, just now and I'm about to go get back to what I was doing. Em, I told him what we did today, and I think he almost came in his pants. I told him I was going to call you and then we could tell him all the juicy details, but I've changed my mind I think."

Emmy stammered. "I...I don't know what to say."

"Em I'd like you to tell him everything we did today. I want you to tell him and let you two talk about that, and talk about the other things we talked about. Don't be shy or embarrassed, he's got a pretty good idea already. If we're going to do this we all have to be in or we're all out. And I don't think you want to be out do you?"

There was a pause, then Emmy answered "No, I want to be in, to um, do this."

"Me too. I can't wait to lick your pretty pussy again. I've been horny all day since I left thinking about you. I know Bill is more than willing now, and I am sure Dave will be too. You two talk now, and know that while you're telling him, I'm going to listen and suck his cock but I'm not going to let him cum until you get to the end."

There was a pause, and finally Emmy answered. "OK. I've thought about it all day too. Thought about you mostly, but that picture has me thinking about everything else now."

"Em I know you're turned on too or you would have hung up long before now."

Another pause, then Emmy answered "Yes I'm turned on. I've been turned on since you left today, and that picture. I can't stop staring at it."

Deb smiled up at Bill and handed him the phone.

Bill stared at the phone a moment, and then turned the speakerphone function on and sat the phone down on the arm of the chair. "Em, can you hear me OK?" he asked.

"Yes."

"OK good. I turned on the speaker so we both can hear you."

Deb spoke then too. "Emmy, why don't you tell him about the massage. He's not going to last very long when you get to all the fun stuff, but I'm going to make him wait for it. Do you still have that video call app on your phone? Maybe you could call back with that so we can all see each other."

"I was um, getting comfortable if you know what I mean." Emmy giggled.

"We already are." Deb laughed. "It's OK, you don't have to show anything unless you want to, but this way you can see us if you'd like."

"I'd like that. OK, I'm hanging up and I'll call back in a minute. I need to fill my glass and move to the bedroom." Emmy replied, and then hung up the phone.

A few minutes later, the video call rang out and Bill answered it. A moment later, Emmy's face framed by a pillow appeared on the screen.

"Hi Em. Are you more comfortable now?" Bill smiled at her.

"Yes, I'm in bed actually. See?" She asked, then turned the phone so they could see she was covered by only a sheet.

"Naked underneath?" Deb asked.

"Yes."

"Good. I hope you enjoy this as much as we will. Do you want to see us?" Deb asked.

Emmy nodded, and Bill turned the camera and held it to the side to show Deb kneeling and only his lower legs in view.

"Beautiful. You're a lucky man."

"Yes, very lucky." Bill answered. "And I hear that I'm not the only lucky person to play with my beautiful wife. Did you enjoy it?"

Emmy nodded. "Yes. It was all so...different, and new to me. It was my first time with a woman."

Deb giggled and sang "She kissed a girl and she liked it."

They all laughed at that, and Deb spoke again. "Em, you've seen every part of me. Would you like to see all of Bill's parts too?"

"YES, please!" Emmy exclaimed, almost too eagerly.

Deb giggled and there was some shuffling as she took the phone. She put it down between her legs, then she moved the phone so the camera caught Bill's hairy leg and started to move up. When she saw his knee appear in the display, she moved it sideways to the center and raised it until just his balls appeared.

"See, he shaves for me." She reached out and took them in one hand - Emmy noticed they filled her whole hand - and lifted them. "Down here too." She put the phone closer to his ass for a moment, then backed away. "Do you want to see his cock now?"

"Yes." Emmy replied softly.

Deb panned up until the shaft was in view then further. It was hard, lying up against his stomach. Deb reached and grasped the base, pulling it up so Emmy could see his length. Emmy gasped softly into the phone. "It's so hard." she finally managed. She had reached under the sheet and was lightly stroking her fingers over her puffy mound.

"Do you like it?" Deb asked.

"Yes, very much!"

"I do too, especially in my mouth." There was some more shuffling as Deb panned the phone up across his chest to his face. He was smiling, and then closed his eyes and groaned. He opened them and took the phone from Deb, and turned it. Emmy gasped loudly as the view came into the display - Deb was licking all around his big, purple head, making it shiny with saliva.

"I'll bet you'd like to touch it." Deb said.

"Yes."

Deb stroked him slowly, squeezing around the base and pulling the skin tight, lifting his heavy balls up and down in the process. "Would you like to suck it too?"

Emmy moaned softly into the phone. Her eyes were wide open, staring at the image of Deb sucking his cock. "Yes. I'm probably not as good at it as you are."

Deb pulled off, leaving the shaft shiny with saliva. "I'm sure you're very good at it. Tell him about us Em, about everything we did."

Emmy moaned softly. "I'll try." She moaned again as she watched Deb lick up the underside on his long tool then across the head and pulling him into her mouth. She lowered slowly until almost the entire length was in her mouth.

"I was sore after gym class this morning. When I got out of the shower Deb was in my room. I can't remember how it happened exactly, but she talked me into a massage."

Bill laughed. "Yes I understand. Deb's massages are usually more than just a massage. She has ulterior motives."

Emmy giggled. "I thought she was completely innocent, but started to wonder when she took most of her own clothes off. I mean, it was ME getting the massage, why did she need her own clothes off."

Emmy continued "She might have other things in mind, but she is good at it. Massage I mean. After a few minutes of it, I would have let her do anything she wanted to me."

Deb giggled and replied "As I recall, you did let me do everything I wanted. Can you turn your phone around so we can see you?"

Emmy sighed softly. "Yes." She set her phone down and they heard shuffling in the background. Then the far wall of Emmy's bedroom came into view and she slowly brought the camera down. First her feet came into view then her lower legs. Slowly up her slightly spread thighs to her panties, then up until the view was from between her firm naked breasts, nipples just out of view, across her tight stomach to her panties.

Bill groaned softly as Deb took him deep into her mouth. "Emmy, you are so very beautiful." He was holding the phone where he could see Emmy, and still have Deb in the camera view slowly deep-throating his throbbing tool. He watched as Emmy's right hand slid slowly down across her stomach and her hips raise as she cupped her mound.

"So did you both just jump on each other, or did Deb at least try to make it seem like she was just massaging you?"

Emmy giggled. "She was very convincing. Things didn't get...um...a little odd maybe until she started massaging my shoulders." In the camera, her hand pushed firmly down across her panties then back up, slowly rubbing the top of her slit and pushing the panties deeper into it.

Bill watched intently, focused on Emmy's hand stroking her pussy through the panties. "That doesn't sound too strange." he said.

"Mmmmm. Well, it wasn't until she touched me. My breasts I mean, and then played with my nipples. They were already hard, but when she rubbed them, I thought they were going explode. And by then she has taken off her bra somehow, so her huge boobs were hanging right in my face. I wanted to suck on them so bad right then, but I was still trying to convince myself that it was a massage."

Bill groaned again as Deb pulled up off of him. "I was hoping you would at that point. In fact, I almost leaned down and put them in your face, but you still needed some more convincing. Keep talking Em. Every time you do, he swells up in my mouth. I could make him cum so fast right, but I'm just going to tease him until you're finished. Are you playing with yourself too?"

Emmy moaned softly. "Yes. I'm so wet, my panties are getting soaked."

Deb smiled at the camera. "I didn't tell him about that, so why don't you. Or you could show him."

Emmy sighed. "It's embarrassing."

"Oh God Em, it's not! It's the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life, and trust me, he's going to go crazy over you!"

Emmy sighed again, and Bill watched as the camera moved, first to the left slightly and showing one small breast. Her hand appeared, and she took it between her thumb and finger, rolling it back and forth slowly and making it grow to it's full length. Her hand moved, and then the camera turned and moved down over her light green cotton panties. He watched as she pulled them tighter, forcing the material deeper into her slit. She spread her legs more and lifted her hand, hooking the top and pushed them down, exposing the strip of hair at the top. She slipped two fingers down again and pushed her panties deeper until they were inside her, then moved her fingers in and out with them. He heard her gasp out loud and he almost lost control, thrusting his hips and forcing his pulsating cock deep into Deb's throat.

"Oh fuck, that's so hot!" he managed to blurt.

Deb gagged slightly and pulled back, and Emmy softly said "Thank you."

"Whatever you're doing, keep it up." Deb said. "He almost shot in my mouth just then."

Emmy giggled. "Oh, am I going to fast?"

Both Deb and Bill replied together "NO!"

Emmy giggled again. "OK. Do you want to see more?"

Bill muttered "Yes, please."

Emmy pushed the camera down further and removed her fingers from between her slit as it focused. There was a a distinct line where they were pushed tightly into her cunt. Bill watched as she pulled the waistband of her panties down, slowly pulling the fabric from her folds. The camera went out of focus for a moment as she adjusted them, and then they came back into view, the gusset came into focus, and he could see it was darker with her wetness.

He turned the phone and showed Deb, and she moaned, reaching down to her own pussy and rubbing her engorged clit. Bill stared, dumbstruck and slowly reached for his cock before Deb brushed his hand away.

"No you don't. You get to suffer through all of this until I let you cum." She stuck out her tongue and licked down across his balls and up against the underside of the shaft.

"Fuck!" he muttered, and watched as Emmy pushed her fingers into her pussy, then back out and held them so he could see they were coated with her pussy juice. She turned the camera back toward her face, letting her breasts be exposed to him completely. She was slightly flushed.

"Was that OK?" she asked tentatively. She watched Deb dip down over him, sucking at his big balls and heard him answer "That was unbelievable. I wish I was there so I could taste you. Can you play with your breasts some more?" He gasped as the camera moved and she grasped one small breast, squeezing it firmly and letting her fingertips pull her hard nipple tightly between them and the palm of her hand. She moaned loudly as she released the nipple.

"I..that really turns me on." She whispered. "They're very sensitive."

Bill thrust into Deb's eager mouth again as he watched Emmy move and do the same to her other breast. "They're beautiful. Do you like to have them licked and sucked?" He watched her nod in the camera view.

He finally continued. "So was that it, Deb just played with boobs?"

"No, that was just the start. It was still sort of a massage until I turned over - then everything went out of control. She was going to start on my calves, but I asked her to just do the backs of my legs. Then she asked me something about getting oil on my panties and I don't know what I was thinking then, but I took them off." Emmy's hand left her breast and moved down again and she turned the camera back so he could see her rubbing up and down her slit. "I think Deb took hers off too because when she sat on my leg, I felt her. Then she started to move a little, up and down as she massaged my thigh, and I could her spreading on me. It wasn't very long after that when she touched me here."

Deb pulled her lips off and laughed. "I think I started drooling when I saw her pussy and ass. I couldn't help it, when I saw how wet you were and how beautiful your lips were opened for me...mmmmm." Emmy watched as she stroked the throbbing tool, squeezing and pulling her fingers up, a large drop of clear liquid appearing at the tip then dripping slowly down over the big head. Emmy gasped and her fingers moved over her clit.

"Are you still wearing panties Em?" Deb asked, licking up the shaft, the precum dribbling over her finger now.

"Not really."

"Show me your pretty little pussy again. Spread her open for us."

Bill groaned.

Emmy moaned softly then her fingers left her soft mound and everything went dark. A bit of shuffling, and the camera picked up again, slightly up her stomach and aimed down it. A small thatch of dark hair was now in view with the panties completely gone. She raised her hips and the puffed out mound of her lower lips came into view, not quite far enough to see the start of her slit. Bill was so focused on the view, he didn't even notice Deb sucking him all the way to the back of her throat again. Deb grunted as his cocked pulsed, growing thicker in her mouth.

Deb pulled off again. "Beautiful."

Emmy laughed softly. "I can't believe we're doing this." She moved the camera up and he could see above her mound, small strip of hair leading to the top of her slit, and he could see the start of her darker inner labia spread out beneath. She moved the phone further and then down, then used the fingers of her other hand to spread her long inner lips open.

"How's this?" she asked.

Bill moaned loudly and grasped the back of Deb's head, pulling her fully down on his twitching cock. "Ohhhh fuck!" He blurted, staring at the long inner lips poking out in the phone's screen. "That's really...you?"

Emmy giggled. "Yes, all me."

Deb felt his erratic throbbing and pulled her lips off his cock quickly. "No cumming yet babe." she said. "Let me see?" He held the phone to the side and turned it and they both watched as Emmy slipped her middle finger over her mound and between her inner folds, then dip inside. She moaned and added a second finger, slowly pushing them as far as she could and then slowly back out, shiny and slick, coated with her juices. She held them closer to the phone and squeezed them together then pulled them apart, her wetness connecting them.

"My sheets are going to be a mess after this."

Deb giggled. "You should have felt his cock jerking around. I think you're having some kind of affect on him Em." Bill groaned as she slowly squeezed his balls. He groaned again and thrust off the chair into her hand, almost dropping the phone. Deb pulled her hand away laughing. "He's really worked up Em. He's trying to make me let him cum. How close are you?"

Emmy had returned her fingers to her sopping hole and was slowly thrusting them in and out. "Hmmmm...close too."

"Me too if anyone is interested. My pussy feels like it's on fire. Em, keep telling him about what happened next. Tell us everything, and don't cum yet - I want us all to do it at the same time."

Bill grumbled as she went down again, licking all around his swollen balls.

Emmy started talking again, keeping the camera view on her fingers as they carefully brushed across her tiny clit. "So she started touching me, and then before I knew it she put her fingers inside me." Emmy slowly lifted her knees up, pulling her heels up toward her and spreading her legs wide. Bill moaned softly as she slipped two fingers deep into her dribbling hole. "And I'm not sure how, but I was touching her pussy too. It was so soft and hot."

"All I know is it felt so nice, and then you were pushing in and out and..." Emmy paused, pulling her fingers from her quivering pussy, then pressing the middle finger down and across her perineum to gently rub her rosebud, already slick with her wetness. "And she played with me here too, in my butt." Bill watched in awe as she wet her little clenched ring, then carefully slipped her fingertip inside just as Deb took his cock into her mouth again.

"Oh fuck." Bill groaned, both from the feeling of his thick cock head pulsing tightly against Deb's throat, and the intensely erotic view of Emmy fingering her own ass.

Emmy continued. "Deb told me about how you two have anal sex. I've never done that, but I've been experimenting since she told me and I like this, playing. And she licked me there too. I'm not sure if I could take a penis, but I really want to try it now."

Deb stopped sucking, sensing he was once again about to lose control. She wouldn't let him, instead just edging him and keeping him close to the brink. "If you liked what we did, I think you'll like feeling a cock inside you too."

Emmy moaned as she let her finger push deeper a few times, then pulled it out and started stroking her clit more firmly. "Oh...I need to cum soon. Are we finished talking or do you want to know more?"

Bill gasped "More. Deb told me before she wanted to taste you, to go down on you. Did she really lick your ass?"

"Yes!" Emmy gasped. "She licked me all over...on my breasts and my pussy." She rubbed her clit, then pushed her fingers down and slipped them inside her pussy, wetting them, then further and slowly stroked her asshole. "And my ass too. No one ever did that to me before."

Deb had moved down again, and was slowly licking and sucking his tightened balls. "Fuck, I'm so close." he said. "Did you eat her pussy too?"

Emmy moaned softly. "Yes. I loved sucking on her, she has such a big clit." She was slowly pushing two fingers in and out of her wet hole, hips rocking with the motion.

Deb giggled from below him. "We did everything you could imagine honey and it was wonderful. I can't wait for you to taste her sweet pussy."

He laughed. "Me either!"

"Are you going to fuck her now?" Emmy asked. "I want to see it and I need to cum soon, I can't hardly stand it anymore."

Deb answered. "No, not this time. I want you to be with us so you can watch him fuck my ass in person. Maybe even help."