Friends Love Teasing Each Other!

Story Info
Two trans girls have some unexpected fun.
2.7k words
4.63
1.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Dani and this is the story of how my friend Elle and I began to get closer than most friends would. We have known each other for a couple years now having met in college, quickly drawn to each other as there weren't many queer people around us and specially not other trans girls. We felt comfortable around each other so a friendship began to grow naturally, from hanging out between classes to making plans together after lunch and going out or to each other's places. We always had a similar sense of humour which really helped lighten every situation and get us closer together in what usually would be tough conversation points, but it also made for a very flirty vibe sometimes which was always really fun at first. Then it started messing with our minds a bit... and that's probably what led to this story happening.

Our usual plans once we got comfortable around each other were mostly hanging out at each other's places or going out for an hour or two, grabbing a snack and going back to one of our places. Not the most entertaining for most people but for two socially anxious and somewhat awkward girls it did the trick just fine. We would spend the time talking, on our phones next to each other, watching movies or shows together... We felt really comfortable around each other without needing anything to do, which was really calming. Some days we would have a couple of drinks or a couple edibles, maybe even both if we were feeling too bored that particular day. Usually this would result in some light gossip and teasing of each other, bringing out that flirty vibe I mentioned earlier.

This one friday night we were at my apartment laying in the sofa together, on our phones. I asked her if she wanted to take the rest of my edibles with me to which she quickly agreed. We also grabbed some drinks to go with them and decided to watch something on the TV together. We snuggled up in the same side of the sofa, with me laying against a pillow set on the armrest and her laying in front of me, just a bit lower. She pulled a cozy blanket over herself and we made light talk while watching crappy YouTube videos on the TV and warming ourselves up. I don't remember exactly what we were watching but I do remember that at some point some more "suggestive" content started appearing on the videos we were watching. Notthat suggestive, just a couple flirting and having fun while recording together, which paired with the edibles finally kicking in made us start giggling and loosening up. Elle decided to go for another round of drinks and when she came back we snuggled up closer than before, practically spooning now on the sofa. As we kept watching the videos she made some comments about it, joking around and saying how jealous she was about not having someone to toy with like the people on the videos were.

"God, look at how they're talking to each other! That girl's so cute, look at how flustered she's getting!" said Elle giggling.

"Yeah... she's pretty cute, I wish I could be her partner right now... She's playing with her mind so badly! Poor thing, but it's kinda cute... And hot. I bet she's loving it."

Elle chuckled lightly under me, turned her head to the side and said, "Oh she definitely is, you'd know about it huh Dani?"

I fully knew what she was doing, yet I couldn't be witty enough to tease her back so in my best attempt at sounding surprised I replied with, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Elle turned around and helped herself sit up a little higher, now laying on her side and elbow while facing me. "Something tells me you wish you were her more than you wish you were her partner" She smirked at me smugly.

"Oh shush, you know me that well now?" I snapped back at her, a smirk of my own drawn across my face. I knew how fun our teasing could get, we were comfortable enough to always play-fight and see who could outdo each other with our words.

"I know you well enough to see through your tough act Dani, look at me in the eyes and tell me you don't love getting teased like she is right now then?" She said looking straight into my eyes, getting up a little higher and resting her hand on my shoulder.

I know when we teased each other in the past, sometimes it got a bit heated up but we always broke the tension by laughing and letting the heat die down, going back to whatever we were doing at the time. However with all the drinking, edibles and the close distance between us this time something felt more real, more intense.

I couldn't help but look away and giggle, a bit embarrassed that she was winning the tease game this time but she wasn't done with just rendering me speechless.

"What Dani? Are you not gonna deny it?" Elle had a sultrier tone to her voice than usual. Playful as always, but I could tell this was feeling different to her too. She moved her hand closer from my shoulder to my neck, caressing it. It felt like as she sat up higher I was laying down further back into the sofa.

I couldn't hide being flustered at that point so I tried the next best option I had, to make up excuses as to why I was reacting like that. Looking up at her while trying to look as confident as possible (and likely terribly failing) I told her "I don't need to deny what's cleeeearly an obvious lie" I said, being half sarcastic. "I'm just feeling a little, uh..."

Before I could finish, Elle tightened her grip on my neck ever so slightly, tilted her head to the side moving her face a little closer down to mine and said with a big grin "A little uh... Horny, Dani?"

"No!!! I'm a little high is all!" I quickly replied while turning my head completely to the side. I felt pretty embarrassed that she was hitting all the right spots, since I had no idea what she was trying to achieve and she was actually making me lose my mind. She must've seen me blush and look a bit embarrassed and tried to make sure it was okay.

"Oh, I can stop if you want me to Dani. I just got a little horny myself with the edibles and everything so I..." As she was saying this, she slowly moved her head away again and lifted her hand from me

"I-It's fine" I let out quickly. "I'm cool with it" I cringed at myself for saying something so stupid, and tried but failed to sound more relaxed right after. "I mean, y-you can keep doing this" I stumbled upon my words again.

"Oh, can I?" Giggled Elle, finding my flustered state cute. She got her hand on my neck again and leaned down closer than ever before. "So I take it that you're horny too Dani?" She asked with a sweet smile. I could only hum and nod my head up and down while my stare went from her eyes to her lips and back.

She went in slowly for a kiss until our lips touched. My hand rose up to her shoulder and hers caressed my neck as we started to make out, quickly getting lost in heat and her tongue was throwing mine around as we kissed for the first time. I could tell how much she wanted this and I didn't want it any less. We both explored each other's bodies, I put my hand on her thigh and as she bit my lower lip getting gasp out of me, she put her hand on my boob and started to grope it. My hand quickly went on top of hers and grabbed it tight so she stopped for a second, broke the kiss and looked at me as if she thought she crossed a line by groping me. She was really sweet but she hadn't crossed any line, and I desperately wanted her to keep going.

"I just have really sensitive tits, it's fine, dont worry. And please don't stop" I reassured Elle with a pleading face, my hand encouraging hers to keep groping me. I held her neck with my other hand and pulled her back into me to make out with her again. My breath started to get fast as she moved from being on top and on my side, to fully mounting me while making out. She was grinding me and I was grinding back into her, by this point I could tell we were both really hard.

She moved her hand down caressing my stomach, moving lower skipping directly to my thighs and then lifted herself from me, sat between my legs and started playing with my cock through my pants. I looked up at her and how hot she looked, but soon I was rocking my hips up again towards her and leaning my head back with a soft moan while holding on to her thighs. I felt her move further back on the sofa almost to where my feet were, while still playing with my hard bulge though my sweatpants.

"Lift your hips up for me, Dani." I quickly obeyed expecting what was coming next, and as I did, she slid down my pants to my ankles and took them off. Going back to my cock which was now only covered by my panties, she kept teasing it. "Do you want me to suck your cock Dani?" She said with a sweet tone. "Yessss..." I said while groping my own tits and moving my head to the side, eyes closed. "Then beg for it like a good girl" I got snapped out of my arounsed trance like state and looked down to see Elle looking up at me, her face right under my straining bulge which she was now rubbing very gently, teasing me.

"Fuck... Please Elle..." I moaned softly. "Please what?" She said looking up at me while tilting her head, playing with me and clearly enjoying her position compared to mine. "Please Elle suck my cock... I'm too horny, pleeeease... I'll do anything..." She grinned back at me and slowly slid my panties down, revealing my hard cock to her for the first time. "Good girl... Such a needy slut hm?" We had been half naked in front of each other but had never seen anything other than our boobs.

She grabbed my cock and slowly jerked me off, then she started licking it from the base to the head of it and staying there for a little while until my soft whimpers and hips rocking upwards made her realise how badly I needed more. With all the edibles and alcohol I knew I wasn't gonna last very long specially after being this worked up for a while now, so only a couple minutes before she started going down on me I told her I wanted to cum.

She looked up at me and didn't stop, I rested my hand on her cheek while I looked into her eyes as she sucked me, and soon after I was leaning my head back with my mouth open silently, feeling completely overwhelmed. I felt her mouth come off of me for a second, replaced by her hand jerking me off fast and I heard her say "Cum for me Dani" as she went right back to sucking on me. I couldn't hold it for any longer. The moment I was in, her words, the feeling on her throat and tongue on my sensitive cock... it was too much and soon I was crying out moans of pleasure and cumming in her mouth. She swallowed the little amount I came, and kept sucking me until I was shaking and had to pull her off.

Coming back up to where I was laying, she kissed me softly and after breaking it up I said, "Fuck Elle that... That was so fucking nice..." I was slowly sitting up, leveling up to her. "I'm glad it was Dani, I really enjoyed it too." I kissed her again and then asked her with a pleading look if she needed anything, to what she replied with by putting her hand on my neck, pulling me in for one last kiss and ordering me to get on my knees. I got up from the sofa, ditched my panties and was left only with my top on. As I got on my knees I inmediately knew what to do, but part of me wanted to ask for permission, to be told what to do.

"C-can I, please?" I said while my gaze jumped between her eyes and the bulge on her shorts. She ran her fingers through my hair while smiling at me and got up to quickly toss her shorts away. "Take my panties off cutie." I inmediately did as she asked. I pulled them down and after staring for the first time at her pretty cock, I slowly helped her lift her feet off the ground and threw her panties to the side. Almost desperately I softly pushed her back down to the sofa and got in between her legs, and she took the chance to tease me about it.

"Wow, someone's hungry!" She said giggling. After calming down a bit after my orgasm now more relaxed and less shy about the situation, I threw an embarrassed smile back at her and playfully replied. "You're sooooo funny Elle. But yes, fuck yes. Very hungry..." As I finished saying this, I started kissing her cock on all sides, almost worshipping it. After a minute of kissing and licking the head, I started getting it into my mouth, playing with it with my tongue and slowly getting it deeper and deeper in. I loved how she felt, filling my mouth completely while she directed my movements with her hand on the back of my head, softly playing with my hair and only pushing me down when she felt I needed a little push and letting out a moan when she bottomed out on my throat.

After a while of getting lost on her cock, she started getting more aggressive with her pushing of my head down on her cock. She told me she was close which made me open my eyes and look up at her, lost in desire. I could only give her my best puppy eyes, nod my head up and down and moan on her cock to let her know she could cum whenever she wanted to. With that, she started pushing my head down harder and harder, even starting to facefuck me a little. After only a minute of that happening, she stopped my head when it was at it's lowest. I tried my best not to gag and hold my breath as I felt her cock throb deep in my throat, I heard her moan loudly and her hand gripped tightly the back of my hair which gave me a weirdly intense pleasure as she kept me there, completely to her will while she came down my throat. After she let go of me, I very slowly pulled back a little and finished sucking her off, making sure to swallow every little last drop that would come out of her. I looked up at her, got up from my knees and pushed her down onto the sofa again, making out lovingly.

"That was..." I tried to say anything. "That was fucking hot Dani," Elle said. "I didn't know you were such a good cock sucker" She grinned at me teasingly, to which I faked a shocked expression back at her while also smiling a little. "Or that you'd be such a good girl for me!" She teased again. I pretended like she hadn't said anything, kissed her back and snuggled into her in the sofa only to shortly after falling asleep naked, together, until the next morning.