Friends Meet Up

Story Info
Two old friends meet after a long time apart.
1.4k words
3.97
6.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have known Raymond for some years. He lives overseas and gets to visit my country about once a year but Covid knocked that on the head and I was quite delighted to get an email saying he was returning and, what is more, was hopeful he would be staying permanently.

OK, we chatted back and forth, he is not familiar with Auckland and transport so it seemed easiest for me to pick him up from his lodgings and bring him back home to my place which I duly did.

He looked good, Raymond is 41, extremely fit, he is a sports instructor and keeps himself in good condition. We chatted on the way home, catching up with things which had been happening. I am 81 years old and marvel that he can be interested in an older man but, to my great pleasure, he is.

We arrived home and I lead him to my room and at once our arms went around each other and we kissed. I had forgotten what an incredibly beautiful tongue he has. It is very thick, very long, but very soft. So erotic to feel it exploring my lips and mouth and to feel my tongue pressing his. We just stood kissing for quite a long time until one of us -- who remembers?? -- moved back and began to strip which cued the other to follow suit. In a few seconds we were both naked, the heat pump was on so the room was nice and warm. Back in each other's arms. He has the smoothest skin, a delight to stroke and caress and I took every advantage. Like me he has quite small nipples but, also like me, they are very sensitive. So many things to rediscover about each other after such a long time apart. I could feel his erection growing and pressing against my thigh. Too nice to resist so I sat on the side of my bed and pulled him towards me and took his lovely lean cock into my warm mouth.

Delicious, so very, very suckable. I just softly sucked and licked him until my neck got tired of being bent at an angle and straightened and pulled him down to kneel in front of me so we could kiss some more. Then it was my turn, a slight pressure on the top of his head was all that was needed to give him the hint and then he was sucking me, oh so very sweetly, deep, hot, that beautiful tongue working to excite me. I leaned right back on my bed, the wonderful feeling of a loving man kneeling between my legs, sucking me, intent only on giving me as much pleasure as he could was so nice.

At last I wanted to share the joy, I raised his head, we kissed some more, him kneeling, and me sitting. "Come up on the bed with me, I want to suck you too" and he obliged and we got into a 69 position with him on top.

I wish I were better able to describe the incredible sensation of sucking someone with a gorgeous cock, knowing I am giving him intense please while, at the same time he is doing the same to me. We sucked, I wetted my fingers and caressed his crack with slippery fingers. It was most apparent that this was pleasant for him. I focused on sucking and gently rubbing my fingers across his bud, it obviously was exciting him so, getting my fingers wetter still, hard to do when you are on the bottom as the saliva drips off your fingers back onto your face but I managed and having caressed him some more, very, very gently began to insert one finger into him.

Hmm, from his immediate reaction it seems like this is a good idea. Meanwhile we are both giving the other the best blow job we can, deep long insertions, licking and sucking the head, licking the shaft. If lips, tongues or throats could achieve it then we were doing it.

I finally had one finger deep inside him and began pressing his prostate in time to the deep throating. Obviously this was good, from the murmurs I was hearing so I decided to try for a second finger as well. Hmm, this slipped in quite easily and gave a lot of pleasure, again judging from the sighs and groans of delight.

It was a cramped position for me so after a while I slowly slipped the fingers out and we both just enjoyed the mutual oral pleasures. I discovered he liked me licking the cleft in his groin where his thigh met his body. He loved me licking his balls and, to his very, very obvious delight, when I made him shift position slightly and my tongue entered his crack the delight he felt was palpable.

Finally I wanted a change and asked him to get off me. We changed positions and lay together on the bed, his head on my shoulder, nice and accessible for kissing which we did frequently as we lay, relaxing and chatting.

The nice thing was that there was absolutely no sense of haste, we had as long as we wanted, no deadlines and this added to the peace of the moment.

I decided I wanted him to fuck me. I am not a virgin but my ass has only been offered up a very few times in my lifetime but I really wanted to feel Raymond's beautiful cock deep in me. I left the bed, found the lube and condoms and paper towels and at his request, knelt and sucked his beautiful cock until he was stiff and hard.

I crouched on the end of the bed and waited. Cold lube was stroked across my bud and then a slippery finger inserted more inside me. Then I could feel him pressing against me trying to find the entrance. After a couple of false starts (which in themselves were rather nice. A hard cock pressing against me is erotic at any time) AHHH, yes, he was in and, by request entered very, very slowly and once he was inside I asked him to stay very still so I could get used to the invasion. No pain at all, just a totally new sensation, as I said, I am almost an anal virgin.

Finally I was ready and asked he begin. What can I say, the good feeling of him sliding through my ring and the feeling of his cock against my prostate was extremely nice. I surrendered to the sensations, getting used to and enjoying them, more and more.

"Tell me when you are too tired," he said. I grunted something and just enjoyed the feelings.

At last my legs were cramping and reluctantly I had to say that it was enough.

He withdrew, I went to the bathroom to clean up and then came back to join him on the bed, giving his beautiful cock which had thrilled me so much, a sweet suck on the way.

As we lay we caressed each other. I have mentioned he has lovely smooth skin, he is clean shaven as are his pubes. Becoming greedy I indicated I wanted him to slide down the bed, he did but only a few inches and began to kiss and suck and bite my right nipple. (It is tinging with a happy memory as I write this now, a few days later.) He spent ages exciting it almost to pain level but just below and he had his fingers on my left nipple pinching, stroking as well. Gawd, now both my nipples are getting aroused. Finally he slipped down the bed, between my legs and took me into his mouth.

Oh my word, I have told you how warm and deep his mouth is. He had me so aroused. I did not wish to cum alone, I asked him to come back on top so I could suck him in return, we exchanged deep kisses as he changed position and then that incredible mouth was on me again and in turn I was sucking him.

I asked him that he not tell me if he was cumming, I know from experience I am liable to choke, better to surprise me with his cum in my mouth. I wanted him to cum so badly and of course he was arousing me so much as well. Two wet fingers deep inside him massaging his prostate, sucking as best I could but, no, his attentions to me were faster and I found I was having one of the strongest orgasms I have experienced for some while. So much so I had to move his head from me as the sensations were too strong and finish the final moments by masturbating.

Alas Raymond did not cum this time. I intend to remedy that on his next visit which will be fairly shortly.