My First Time

Story Info
The first time I was taken by another man.
2.1k words
4.36
19.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like an eternity of waiting for an opportunity to meet with another man, the moment was finally here. I was 21 years old and had been in the military for three years. And up to this point in my life, my sexuality had been a constant battle between whether I was straight, even though I often found myself drawn to other boys, with the reoccurring thoughts and desires that I was born in the wrong body, often wishing that I had been born as a biological female. But that story will come much farther down the road.

However, on this day I had requested a day of leave so that I could just hang out at home, but had woken up extremely horny that morning, and jumped online to a yahoo chatroom for gay and bisexual men. After a quick, "Hi everybody," typed into the lobby's main chat, began casually chatting for about an hour or so with the regular 'old' guys, in their mid-to-late 50's, that spent all day hanging out in the lobby, I received a private message from a guy that said he was local to me. He introduced himself as John, and was about 10 years older than me, and said he was a civilian that worked on base and was very discrete. He had also sent a photo of himself dressed in workout clothing standing in front of a mirror. The photo was cropped so that it hid his face, but the image of his toned body, covered in a layer of sweat in the gym locker room had the desired effect on me.

As I read his message and contemplated whether I would respond, my heart began racing and I felt the familiar stirring in my boxers as my cock began to stir to life. Intrepidly I replied, "Hello, I'm very new to this, so I apologize if I sound stupid." A few seconds later, the sound of a message notification announced that he had replied. And over the course of the next hour or so, we chatted about my inexperience with meeting anyone, and he spoke to me about how he was married, but secretly bi-sexual and that he was off work for the day and getting ready to go to the gym to work out. He was very nice, and we talked a lot about the need for privacy as I lived on base, and this being early 2001, there were still a lot of issues with coming out or even acknowledging the desires for someone of the same sex, especially in rural, mid-west military towns.

Before long, we had been talking for two or three hours, and I decided that I wanted to take the chance to meet him, and I invited him over. He accepted and I sent him my address, and he said he would be there in about 30 minutes. I logged out of the Yahoo chatroom, and then shut down my computer as I rushed to my shower to get ready.

As the warm water splashed over my body, my skin was tingling with excitement. My cock was hard and throbbing with excitement and it took all my self-control to keep from jerking off then and there. I didn't know what to expect, or if I would even have the courage to answer the door, so I quickly turned the shower water to ice cold, snapping myself out of my daze and quickly lathered up my body with soap and rinsed off. I had just gotten out of the shower and dried off, dressing in a pair of sweatpants and matching sweatshirt, when I heard the ring of the doorbell.

My heart again began to race, and I felt a tremendous amount of anxiety as I walked to the door. Timidly, I reached out and touched the doorknob, turning it and pulling the door inward. There on the other side of the screen, stood this 6-foot tall, 215 lb. man, with a rock-hard body from years of working out. He was handsome, with dark brown eyes, and short dark hair. His body was shaved, arms, legs, chest, everywhere as I would soon find out. He smiled at me and extended his hand in greeting as I opened the door allowing him into my home. As he stepped pass me and I shut the door, locking it behind him, he spun me around, taking me into his arms and pulled me close to him. As I felt his arms tighten around me, my body rigid with fright, I looked into his eyes, and he leaned in a touched his lips to mine. I held my mouth tight, not able to even breathe as I felt his tongue slowly, softly probe against my lips. Then closing my eyes, and parting my mouth, I melted into his embrace, as he pushed me against the door. His tongue snaking around mine, his teeth gently biting at my lower lip. I could feel his manhood growing hard against my stomach as he reached down and cupped my ass pulling me into him, then he lifted me up, my legs wrapping around his waist.

He carried me down the entryway hall and into my living room and deposited me onto the couch as he sat beside me. I snuggled up against him, turning my body to stretch out with my chest against his and his arms around me as we again began to kiss. I had never felt like this, and I had slept with several girls by this time, and never had anything felt this electric. The scent of his cologne, the way his hard muscles rippled under my weight. His rough calloused hands moving to pull my sweatshirt over my head, as I pulled his shirt off him. He then began to kiss and suck on my neck, before guiding me down and bringing my mouth to rest against his nipples, standing erect in the chill of the air conditioning. I gently took one then the other into my mouth, softly biting them and sucking them. Feeling his breathing change, as he put one hand on top of my head, the other on my shoulder then pushing me down until I could feel his cock straining against his sweatpants.

It was so hard, and I could feel the heat of it through the thin material. He pushed my face down, grinding against me, teasing me, before letting his grip loosen. Here I was, the moment that I had been craving for so long. I slid off the couch and knelt before him. My trembling fingers tracing his cock through his sweatpants as I reached up and began to pull them off, revealing his erection. His cock was about 5-inches in length, and about an inch in width, with a small narrow head. It wasn't a monster cock, but it was my first cock. With trepidation, I stuck my tongue out, flattening it as it contacted the loose skin of his balls, and slowly I began to trace my way up his shaft. And as I make it to his crown, suddenly his hole opens slightly and a fountain of precum begins to flood out of him, coating my tongue in what I could only describe as the most amazing thing I had ever tasted. Then shifting my weight to get a better angle, I opened my mouth, and enveloped him all the way to the base before closing my lips around him.

He let out a grunt of pleasure and told me how amazing my mouth felt as I took him all the way down, and then agonizingly slowly slide back up and off him, letting his cock make a popping sound as it broke free of my lips. Both of his strong hands on my head, he guided me back to it. Grinding his bare cock against me face, leaving a trail of precum all over me, before allowing me to take him back in. Up and down my head bobbed, my mouth alternating between wide open, tongue out, to my lips clamped down sucking hard then soft. His hips thrusting up as he thrust in and out of my mouth, using me for his pleasure. It only took a few wonderful minutes for him to cry out, his body going rigid, before I felt it. His cock suddenly growing even harder, seemingly to have gained an inch in length, and at least half an inch in girth as it began to pulse and throb and I felt the force of his cum as it shot up his cock and erupted in my mouth, I pulled all the way off it, stopping with just his spasming head clamped tight and I sucked hard, working my tongue in the hole to get as much of his cum as I could out and into my mouth. It was so thick and sticky, and the warmth felt amazing in my mouth, not to mention the taste. It was wonderful and I knew in that instant that I was a cocksucker.

His body shuddered several times, as for the next few minutes I continued to gently nurse on his cock, snaking my tongue into his hole, trying to milk every drop of semen from him into my waiting, wanting mouth. Then he pulled me back away from him, and back up onto the couch, while pulling my pants from my body, exposing my 7.5inch cock, and newly shaven balls. He smiled at me and said I had a beautiful cock as he took it in his hand and leaned over taking me into his mouth. He struggled to get me thick shaft in his mouth, my mushroom headed crown pressing against his tongue. He sucked and stroked me for a few minutes before asking me if I wanted him to make love to me. I told him that I did, and he stood up, leading me to the bedroom.

He bent me over the bed and began to stroke his cock, getting it hard again and then I felt the cold wetness of lube that he spread my ass cheeks and began to rub against my waiting asshole, pushing in one then two fingers into me. After a minute or two of him probing my virgin hole, I felt his thighs against mine and his cock against my hole, as he began to press into me. He got the head passed my inner ring, before he began to saw back and forth, pounding into me. It felt amazing at the time, but it was short lived as I felt him again stiffen then grind himself as deep as he could into my bubble butt as he unloaded his second load into me, before pulling out with a slight popping sound. I could feel the heat of his cum inside me, and I felt it running out of me as I stood up.

As I stood up, he asked me to fuck him, and he laid on his back on the bed. I crawled between his legs, while he rubbed some of his cum from my ass and some more lube on his tight hole. Pulling his legs up, pushing his asshole out for me, I lined up and began to slowly enter him. He began to howl about how big my cock was, and how it was tearing him apart and he started to push me away as he pulled back off my cock. He then began to laugh, telling me that there was just no way he was going to be able to take my cock, and began to stroke my until I came all over my stomach. He then used his fingers to scope up the cum and drip it into my waiting mouth.

I guess this is when the shame of what we had just done got to him, and he quickly got dressed, expressed how great I made him feel, and that I was a natural with my mouth, and then gave me a half-hearted hug, and said he would message me later and that we should do that again. And just like that he walked out the front door and left. He only wrote me one more time after that, a week or so later, asked if he could come over, so of course I said yes, and I went and got ready. I waited for hours for him to show up, and he never did.

It was a couple of months later before I met the second male lover I would have, this one, a year younger than me, he was military, about 7 inches shorter in height, and 45 lbs. lighter, with a very small cock, about 4-inches hard and about as thick as my pinkie finger. And then it was another year and a half before I got out of the military, and moved back to my hometown, where I met Mark, a 56-year-old man, that began to teach me everything I know about how to worship another man's body. Until next time.