Friends that Fuck without Me

Story Info
Friends who fuck next door should have common decency.
753 words
2.85
4.4k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what was coming, this friend always had a new fling he took home after a night of MDMA fueled clubbing, I would be staying over at his place for a week/weekend, and there's no denying the stereotypical open plan bachelor flat design that invests in the philosophy of overexposed unpartitioning.

Either way, he supposedly had me in mind to an extend and put a screen up between my floor mattress and his 'bedroom'. Somehow this would offer some privacy, or at least deter any brisk winds from the cool tops of the nearby Table Mountain.

The last night cap, smiling faces, curious eyes, my friend and his energetic friend have a different look in their eyes, giddy and ready for the 'up'. Politely I indicate that I will go to bed now so that we can have an early morning to hike up the mountain the next day. They agreed and prepared for the night, the obligatory nighttime ablutions.

Lights out, I lie on my floor mattress staring up at the ceiling, my friend doesn't have curtains - as is the style, so a hazy blue atmospheric city light filled the room, and naturally silhouetted a petite figure astride on the adjacent bed through my 'partitioning screen'.

They were quiet at first but she really couldn't keep her enthusiasm in, for such a little thing she had the bellowing range of a night screech... don't get me wrong, her sound was a soothing siren if you were on the receiving end, but I wasn't, I was hard awake and would not get to sleep with the crescendo of fucking taking place not too far across from me.

Bless her heart, she asked my friend "do you think we will wake him up" I hear her whispering... he replied with a halted whisper "I won't mind, he might even like it". This flared my nostrils, what should I do now, I also want to fuck, should I just jerk off to their moaning and groaning?!

My feeling is that friends who audibly fuck next door or near you should have the common decency of either inviting me over or at least give me permission to watch and jerk off. But I know this friend, we have known each other since days tooting on our clarinets in the school orchestra and perving on tight ass flautist. He was uptight, he farted like a muted trumpeter. He is a Leo, he will not share his prey, hardly allow me to get close enough to drool over the spoils.

At this point they had no more regard for hiding their depravity from me, they fucked hard, more like she fucked him hard, such athletic bounce! Sloppy, messy, moany, groany! I sighed, I guess they heard me because they paused for a moment... I nearly thought this was my golden opportunity, I love to fuck, I love to watch, what's the issue, give a dog a bone!

But they carried on without me.

So I lay on my floor mattress, watched the shadow puppetry flicker off the partitioning screen and onto the ceiling, I figured I could as well enjoy the show... a privilege to hear the deep sexual engagement of others, a moments rarity if anything. I took my cock out and jerked off quietly at the sights and sounds presented to me. Imaginatively invigorating nonetheless. Soon enough, the crescendo tapered down into a slow soothing adagio, up until everyone passed out, and I could now rest too.

The next day, as we scaled up the mountain, with a long silence around the night before, I was edging up a naughty smile, eyeing them out, my friend was committed to his hike, his eyes only saw the target of the pinnacle, but his feisty friend had shyness in her eyes, so I honed in on that and asked: "do we all get to fuck at the top of the mountain?"

My friend turned around, and jokingly looked at me with his devious smile, and simply said "No". Turned around and nothing much more was said about it afterwards.

Of course, I would hold on to the fantasy a bit longer, and enjoying hiking up behind, her cute tight round ass gave me fuel for the hike, and possibly for a lifetime fantasy. With a dying thought, I dreamt as the sky cleared and the last cloud dripped off the side of the mountain, "maybe next time I can at least sit next to the bed".