Friends with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M4bloke
M4bloke
204 Followers

When it hit, every single muscle in Niamh's whole body seemed to tense as the orgasm ripped through her. She tried to push her hips up as far as she could to meet each of Smudge's thrusts while digging her nails into his back in a way that was bound to leave him with marks for a couple of weeks. Eventually though, the sensations began to subside and she was able to relax her grip on Smudge.

"Cum for me," she encouraged, pulling her head from his shoulders and kissing him again.

Smudge was so close to his own orgasm that Niamh's encouragement made little difference. He was already committed and, after a few more strokes, he made one final effort. He buried his cock as far into Niamh's pussy as he could then emptied himself into her.

Niamh shoved her tongue deep into Smudge's mouth and continued to kiss him until Smudge's cock stopped twitching inside her. For a moment, Smudge lay still on top of her totally spent, then he lifted his head up to look at her.

"Wow," was all he could manage to begin with. "You were amazing."

"You were ok too," Niamh said nonchalantly but with an impish grin.

"Just ok?" Smudge joked.

"That's right," she said laughing now. "Hopefully you'll improve next time."

Smudge looked hurt. He wasn't quite sure if she was joking or not.

"You know I'm kidding, right?" she added

"Phew!" he replied, trying to act all nonchalant.

"It was very nice, thank you," Niamh reassured him.

Smudge climbed off her and stood up.

"I'll get some tissues," he said.

"No, don't," she said. "Please, just lie beside me and cuddle me for a while."

Smudge climbed back onto the bed built for one and lay beside Niamh, who pressed her body up against his, draping a leg over him and pushing her cum filled pussy against his hip. He put his arm around her and she snuggled up to him. Niamh was quiet and Smudge didn't want to spoil the moment so the two of them lay there in silence for a while, but after about ten minutes, Niamh began to return to her normal perky self.

"Why don't you get the rum and the crisps while I go to the bathroom?" she suggested.

Smudge went downstairs and located the bag from the off-license, in the hallway where they'd dropped it in haste earlier. He had a quick pee himself then found a couple of glasses and went back to the bedroom.

When Niamh came back from the bathroom Smudge got his first good look at her naked. Her slender body and perky little breasts looked great and the tiny tuft of red hair between her thighs attested to the fact that she was a true redhead.

"You like what you see?" Niamh asked and it reminded Smudge of Irene asking the same question the night before. The two girls were very different, but both appealing in their own way.

"I do," Smudge replied.

"Right answer," Niamh giggled.

The two of them sat upright in bed, drinking rum and eating crisps from the packet.

"So what's your real name?" Niamh asked.

"Steven. Steven Carter," Smudge replied. "But only my mum calls me that. How about you?"

"Niamh Flaherty. A good Irish name," she joked. "And what do you do for a living Mr. Carter?"

"Smudge, please," Smudge replied. "I'm a mechanic in a motorbike shop in town."

"You're really into this biker lifestyle, aren't you?"

"I guess it's all I've really wanted to be. Right now prospecting can be a real pain though. You're always doing something not very glamorous for the Wolves. But when I get to be a full-patch, things will be different."

"From what Caitlin's told me, being a Prospect's girlfriend isn't exactly fun either."

"I can believe that," Smudge laughed.

Niamh looked down at Smudge's crotch and he felt himself stirring once again.

"Is he coming out to play?" Niamh teased caressing his cock delicately before moving down his body and taking it into her mouth...

__________

Sunday, 10th May 1981

On Sunday morning the two of them fucked almost as soon as they were awake. Then, afterwards, Niamh got up from the bed and began to put her clothes on, as if she was leaving.

"Are you going?" Smudge asked.

"I just assumed you'd want me to," Niamh replied. "Most guys do. It's alright."

"What if I don't want you to go?" Smudge asked.

Niamh's eyes lit up.

"Then I could make you breakfast," she said enthusiastically. "And if you give me the sheets off the bed and any dirty clothes then I can do your laundry for you. It'll dry quite quickly today."

"There's no need. Mum'll do it in the week,"

"You can't let your mum clean your sheets. Not after what we did on them," Niamh laughed.

"Do you fancy going for a ride on the bike afterwards?" Smudge asked.

"I'd love that," Niamh replied with genuine enthusiasm.

She gathered together all of Smudge's dirty laundry then put it through the washer while she cooked breakfast for the two of them. It was ages since Smudge had eaten a cooked breakfast at home.

When the washing machine had finished its cycle they hung the washing on the line to dry and afterwards Smudge disappeared into the garage to find a spare helmet and some gloves for Niamh to wear. Then they got on the bike and headed out west in search of a country pub. They found one by a river and after getting two pints at the bar they sat on a bench in the pub's garden. Niamh rested against Smudge and he put his arm around her.

"So, am I your boyfriend for the day too?" he asked.

"You can be if you want to be," Niamh giggled.

"And what if I wanted to be your boyfriend for longer than that?"

Niamh turned to face Smudge and looked at him apologetically.

"I'm sorry Smudge. I'm not ready to commit to someone."

"I know. You said last night," he agreed.

"My Mam' married the first the first man she kissed. She never knew what it was like with anyone else other than my Da'," Niamh began, feeling the need to explain. "I don't want that for myself. I want to live a bit first. Besides you said yourself, being a Prospect's girlfriend isn't a great life. Look at Spence and Caitlin. I can see how much becoming a Wolf means to you. I wouldn't want to get in the way of that."

"You're right," Smudge replied. "It's just that I felt we had a bit of a connection."

"I thought that too," Niamh admitted. "I hadn't really expected it if I'm honest."

"Perhaps we could just see each other as friends, stay in touch, see how it goes? I won't be a Prospect forever"

"How about being 'Friend with Benefits' then?" Niamh suggested.

Smudge was slow to catch on at first but when he did he couldn't help chuckling.

"Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?"

"I'm not ready for a full time boyfriend, but if you're ok with not being exclusive, I'd like to see you again."

"You mean see each other, but see other people too?"

"Is that not your thing?" Niamh asked.

"I guess I hadn't considered it before," Smudge replied thinking about it.

"I understand, it was just a thought," Niamh said beginning to backtrack.

"No, it's a good thought. I'd like that," Smudge added quickly, before the offer was withdrawn. "'Friends with Benefits' you say."

"Friends with Benefits," Niamh replied...

__________

M4bloke
M4bloke
204 Followers