Friends with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He made an embarrassed "umerraahh" coughing noise and looked down at his feet. Stopping briefly, he looked at me in the orange street light glow and stared up at the moon.

"It was you. I hated the way he controlled you, plus I really liked you and wanted to stop him being so shitty to you. You didn't see it, I don't know if you were besotted or what, but I just..." he broke off into an embarrassed silence.

I gave a small "Oh." Then...nothing. It was a bit of a bombshell, even ten years later. I filed away the experience for future reference under 'if you've avoided the question for ten years maybe it doesn't need asking.'

Now I was the embarrassed one, and I was full of red wine so I desperately looked at changing the subject, settling on "Suzy Hartnett would be all over this. She had all the gossip at the reunion."

Success, he followed up with, "Oh yes, like what?" I played it coy until we were home and safely in my kitchen, I poured another generous glass of red for me and found a bottle of Doom Bar for him, set them down on the table and took a seat.

"Well, she told us about the time Jenny Drummond was snogging Barry Peters in the car with her top off and was interrupted by her mum." I felt scandalous retelling this twelve-year-old gossip, I also felt slightly uncomfortable talking about sexual matters with Rigger, but the wine dulled my reticence.

He chuckled. "I remember that. Barry told us all about it in the common room. I think it was more about boasting he'd got Jenny's tits out rather than shame. Did she tell you about her and Colin Patterson behind the Church Hall?"

All embarrassment was gone now, "No, what happened?"

"Well, details are still murky but Colin reckoned she was err... fellating him and he errr...." He seemed to be a bit bogged down, clearly the beer wasn't quite as good as wine at dispelling hesitancy. "Let's just say she coughed so much she was sick."

I shrieked with laughter. "Oh my, that's as good as the time Claire Peters family was staying at her boyfriend's house and she tugged him off over her boobs then had to smother her squeals in a pillow as he touched her."

We carried on swapping other people's exploits over two glasses of wine and two beers, after which I got a bit introspective, "Do you regret not having been part of all that? Not having a chance to experiment when we were young?"

Rigger took a long pull on his beer and gave me a half smile. "What, do I think I missed out not getting to feel up Amanda Norton's boobs or having desperate quick sex on Rachel Kyle's parents sofa before they got home? Yeah, part of me does. That risk of being caught and not knowing what you were doing must have been fun, but we are where we are. You?"

Ooh. Damn. I forgot that thing earlier about questions that don't need asking.

I was starting to slur a little, more than a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon will do that to a girl, and I wasn't thinking too clearly or I might not have been so candid in my reply.

"Yeah, I think I do. I never really got the hang of that sexy thing, and maybe some time in the back of a Vog Voss" (Big deep breath, try again) "Vauxhall Ashtra with my bra off would mean I had a better sex life now."

That brought a sudden silence to the kitchen, fortunately it was broken by the grumbling rattle of an ancient diesel engine outside as the taxi delivered Bill home.

Bill was even worse for wear than we were, he confessed to six pints during the meeting and a glass or two of wine with the meal and a whisky afterwards.

With a very deliberate effort at clarity of speech he announced "I shall be going to bed now, no, don't try and stop me. See you both at breakfast."

I nodded to Dave, "I'm doing the same. D'you want another beer or are you....?"

The bedside alarm clock radio told me it was half past one, Bill was snoring fit to raise the dead next to me, radiating heat like a wart hog on a sunny day. Ordinarily in these situations I'd go and sleep in the spare room but that wasn't an option tonight. The realisation sent me off on a mental path that would probably be best examined on a clear head, however....

... I was surprised at how arousing I'd found the discussion about other people having sex had been, in fact I'd gone to bed hornier than I could remember. I also had a growing resentment, largely of Stephen with a P H but also myself and Bill, at condemning me to an unsatisfactory sex life. I'd probably have left it there and gone back to sleep in a grump if it weren't for the noise across the landing, a click of a light switch, a distinctive peeing sound, a flush and hand washing (good).

Somewhere between the flush and the hand washing I was tiptoeing out of my room, the growling gargles from Bill suggested tiptoeing was probably not entirely needed, pausing to grab a couple of items from my nightstand, and before the light clicked off again I was standing in the spare room waiting, with a massive knot in my stomach. Anticipation, excitement, nerves and fear all competing in roughly equal measure.

I slipped the shoulder straps off my nighty and let it drop to the floor at my feet, just as the en-suite bathroom door opened. The harsh light inside caught me in stark profile, but even so Rigger didn't notice right away. It took him all of half a second to spot me.

He was sleeping in boxers, oh and he was quite well built, no sign of a belly with quite a flat tummy and well-defined pecs.

I held a finger to my lips and stepped up to him, digging my other hand into his boxers. He was flaccid, but twitched as I gripped him, admittedly inexpertly but I like to think enthusiastically.

"Helly, what are you doing?" he whispered.

I giggled.

"I'm going to tug you off onto my boobs then you can feel me up. Like we were eighteen."

I couldn't bring myself to be any more graphic, what I meant was I was about to jerk him off until he shot his load all over my tits then he was going to...well, I wasn't entirely sure what he was going to do, but I wanted him to touch me. I hoped he got the subliminal message.

He did.

He tried to kiss me, but somehow I felt that would be too much of a betrayal of Bill and wouldn't let him. I know, right?

I dropped to my knees, reaching for the tube of KY jelly I'd brought with me and squirted a generous jet into my hand.

As I let it warm up I took my left hand and started fondling his now growing penis and balls. I'd never taken a close up look at Bills and that was pretty much the only one I'd ever seen before. This one was better groomed than I was used to, the mass of hairs were cropped quite short on top and non-existent underneath.

I held his balls in my left hand as I took a hold on the thickening shaft with my right. He grew bigger under my squeeze, filling my fist then forcing my hand open so my thumb could no longer reach my fingers. He was thicker than Bill, but as he grew to maximum size I decided he was not as long.

With a rising feeling of excitement inside me, the nerves were gone, I started to move my hand slowly up and down the hot, rigid pole. The veins stood out like knots, rough under my touch. The head was rounded and smooth with a defined, almost sharp, edge.

My eyes opened wider as I watched my hand rubbing up and down the shaft, I rolled my palm over the head, relishing the contrast in sensations from rough to smooth and back again. I had an urge to put it in my mouth, but the KY was coating him and put me off.

I brought both hands to play, gripping tighter and moving faster. I looked up into his eyes, "Tell me how to make it good, how to make it better." I asked.

He smiled, "You're doing pretty good as it is. Could try putting it in between your boobs."

I stifled a laugh, really? Put his dick between my boobs? Is that a thing?

I realised laughing was probably a mood breaker so, trying to appear confident and sexy I shuffled up and held my cleavage around him, then leaned my head back as he pushed up and down. I squinted down to see the head poking up between my pale white breasts and swallowed a laugh.

A sudden loud grunt from the main bedroom had us both frozen, adrenaline coursed through my body as the fear of discovery hit me. The fear subsided as Bill went back to snoring like a walrus, but the thrill of potential discovery stayed with me. I felt more alive than I had done in years. Ever, in fact

I pushed in on the sides of my boobs, no I felt more wanton and debauched than that. Tits, they're tits when I'm having illicit sex outside my marriage. I pushed my tits together, clasping his willy, no again, illicit sex is with a cock, a hard, hot, illicit cock.

I gripped his rock-hard cock between my tits, sliding up and down as he fucked my chest, he started panting and pushing hard against me. I had an idea what was heading my way and like this I would get a face full of cum, and I wasn't entirely comfortable with that idea so I let go with my tits and grabbed the shaft of his cock in both hands. My wedding ring caught my eye, another man's cock and my wedding ring in the same image. Another shiver of illicit excitement went through me as I aimed him at my chest, pumping hard with both hands as I stared into his eyes.

Words I'd never used before came to my lips, "Come on, shoot your cum all over me. Cum on my tits for me. Come on, cover me in it."

The impromptu dirty talk seemed to work, because he stiffened his legs and his cock became even harder as a jet of sticky fluid shot out and blasted me just above the left nipple, a second and third jet followed making a crisscross pattern on my sweaty, slime covered tits. I carried on rubbing as he shrank in my fist, eventually leaning back and looking down at the aftereffects of his orgasm.

"Not quite eighteen-year-old quantities but I feel I got the same effect." I announce. "Now, pass me some of those tissues," I pointed at the second item I'd grabbed from the nightstand, "Then it's your turn to do some work."

I padded naked into the bathroom and dropped the wad of gooey paper into the pan, letting it sit in the water for the time being as I returned to the bedroom. My excitement and arousal levels were through the roof, I jumped backwards onto the bed and lay back, leaning up on my elbows.

"Come on, your turn." I held my boo, no, tits, together pointing the nipples towards him creating a deep cleavage that suddenly had someone's face buried in it. I squealed with excitement and threw my head back.

One of my nipples was being sucked, except it wasn't, it was being caressed with a tongue, being pulled into Rigger's mouth. Teeth gently toying with me, pulling on the stiffening nub, sending shards of pleasure through my body.

I quivered and let out another squeal as a soft yet firm finger worked its gentle way through the wiry hair on my... what should I call it, my pussy. A second finger joined it, I slammed my head down on the mattress, shaking my legs with joy.

A moment of disappointment, the mouth had gone from my nipple, only to be replaced with a feeling of delight as it appeared on my clit, stroking soft as the fingers pressed in, penetrating me then sliding in and out, pushing up inside. The tongue, oh god the tongue. This was like nothing I'd ever experienced.

I reached behind me for a pillow and pushed it over my face, screaming my passion into the deadening foam. His fingers had found somewhere I'd never been touched before, I was building to a climax like never before. The illicit thrill of Bill being in the next room snoring his head off only made it better.

Oh, FUUCCKKKK FUCK FUCK FUCK NNNNNGGGAAAAAAHHHHGGGHHH

I had lost the power of speech, all I could do was swear and shout unintelligibly, fortunately deadened by the cushioning pillow as I thrashed my body in orgasm, again and again.

His mouth was locked onto me, slurping on my wetness, covering his face, matting my hair. I twisted my fingers in his hair, trying to pull him away, the intensity of sensation was almost too much. Another orgasm ripped through me, the pillow fell away and I gasped breathlessly, trying to hold the noise inside me.

It was over, part of me felt relief that the relentless pleasure was over, the rest of me felt regret that the relentless pleasure was over. I lay, panting, back up on my elbows, my legs hanging over the edge of the bed.

Rigger settled back on his heels, squatting between my knees, and smiled up at me. I looked back, his eyes were framed by my hard pointed nipples. "That ok?" he asked.

I was still struggling to speak, swallowing air convulsively. "Gnuh, gnuy, mmmmmm." I nodded enthusiastically. Oh god, his fingers were still in me and wriggling again.

"Sss...Sstop. Enough. It was great, better than great, incredible. But, .... enough." I gasped; an idiot smile plastered to my face.

I pointed at the bathroom and managed to say, "Towel" then watched Rigger's shapely naked bum walk in through the open door. The return journey gave me another chance to check out his semi rigid cock. Nice, but I was not about to start phase two.

I towelled myself down, my tits, chest and neck were sweaty and my pussy drenched. Unsteadily I staggered to my feet, walked into the bathroom, and dropped the towel in the wash basket. I took a critical look at my naked body in the full-length mirror, then stepped across to my nighty and dressed again. As I left the spare bedroom I whispered, "Take me to lunch tomorrow and we'll talk about this." I was back in bed beside my snoring husband in a moment where I lay dissecting my feelings.

Guilt? Nope, not a drop.

Excitement? Oh, hell yes.

There was something else, an energy had been sparked inside me. I knew this was not the end and that there were some major changes coming my way.

First change the easy things. I hadn't been entirely happy with the view in the mirror. There was a subsidised gym membership at work, that would do for a start.

With my head buzzing with plans and anticipation I rolled over and went to sleep.

Breakfast was less awkward than you might have imagined, I was on an almighty high. Something had definitely clicked inside me, for the first time in I didn't know how long I was eager to get to work. I had a gym membership to take up and thoughts on several workflow blockages that were causing everyone grief. Bill had a massive hangover and was sitting nursing a large tea and a piece of dry toast as he tried to coax some semblance of life from the remains of his once living corpse.

Rigger however looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights of an onrushing truck. I stood behind Bill and put a finger to my lips in a 'shushing' motion, then winked. I felt great and was enjoying teasing the second man in my life. I'd thought things through in the shower, I still felt not a jot of guilt and was more than happy with my actions. In fact, I had plans for more, depending on Rigger's feelings on the matter.

He finished his tea and toast and looked at his watch, "Bill, mate, if you need to collect your car we ought to be going now, except I don't think that would be a good idea. Can I drop you at your office? I'm around all day, I could come back after work and run you over to the hotel when you're ok to drive?"

Bill looked into the bottom of his tea, decided against trying to drink it and agreed that yes, that was probably a better idea. While he was trying to remember where his laptop was I reiterated to Dave that he was taking me out for lunch where we would discuss the previous night's activities, and no, it hadn't been a dream. I'd had a great time, don't know about him.

Bill arrived with his laptop, Dave retrieved his overnight bag and headed out, pausing at the front door he looked me in the eye and said: "Thanks for a great evening Helly, I had an amazing time. I hope we can do something similar again." Then turned and blipped the remote on his keys.

As the indicators flashed I heard Bill saying "Yeah, we should catch up again soon. Next time I'll make sure it doesn't clash with a committee meeting."

And they were gone.

Work flew past, I signed up for the Gym, Suzy promised to take me along for my induction that afternoon.

I took myself along to the IT department where I scared the Morlocks that work there by being female and in the same room as them. Their pasty skin that seldom sees daylight turned particularly pale as I asked my questions but they agreed that what I was suggesting was possible, and achievable for virtually zero cost. Two hours later they were installing a free pdf writer on my department's computers and we didn't have to print and scan acknowledgments to customers. and my line manager was saying, sure as it was Friday Suzy and I could both scoot at three.

At twelve thirty reception called to say I had a visitor and with a knot of excitement in my stomach I was out of my desk and at the front desk inside a minute.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked a nervous looking Rigger.

He ummed and ahhed a bit, and I suddenly realised his confusion.

I clarified things for him. "We are only having lunch and a chat, there's no 'dessert' on offer. Ok?"

He looked relieved. "The Barley Mow then? That was where they all used to get served underage back in the day, we could be double the average age if it's still the same management style."

Over one large full fat coke for him and a lime and soda for me and two ham salad baguettes, one with chips one with salad, I explained what I intended to happen.

"Thing is Dave, I love Bill and want to spend my life with him. It's just I feel I missed out on the teenage years sneaking round. The excitement of nearly being caught, the thrill of getting away with something. Those are the things I want, and I think you missed it to. You were unwell then you found yourself trapped in the clutches of Stephen with a bloody P H, although I will admit if last night is anything to go by you have caught up on some of it."

I leaned in closer; I didn't want to broadcast this to the entire pub, "Last night was the absolute best sex I have ever had and I want more. Part of that was the actual sex itself and part of it was the almighty thrill of being illicit and forbidden. When Bill gave that massive snort and we both thought he'd woken up? I bloody near orgasmed on the spot."

Rigger looked around uncomfortably. "So, what are you suggesting? We get your husband paralytic every third Tuesday?"

I shook my head, "No, leave the opportunity to me, just let me know when you are in the area and I'll do the rest. Every two to three weeks should do it. Oh, and Bill likes you so if you can see your way to being his friend as well, all the better."

He dropped me back at the office and drove off, promising to be back in a couple of weeks. I went in with a spring in my step and the world at my feet.

Suzy appeared at my desk at two forty-five, sports bag in her hand. "Come on Helly the Gym Bunny, let's go. We need to get you booked in and inducted."

Which was when I realised I hadn't brought any sports kit at all. I could go home or I could go shopping.

No contest. Three hundred pounds later I had a new sports bra, lycra leggings, shorts and crop top, trainers and socks and a pack of three Under Armour sports thongs that Suzy insisted I wore under the lycra because "A big ugly knicker line will kill the look." Apparently.

I changed and was introduced to Peta, my personal trainer. I explained to her what I wanted to do, which was basically tone everything up a bit, and she took me to a series of machines and made me sweat for forty-five minutes, then she signed me up for a series of dance-based exercise classes and three sessions of one-to-one work a week. After that she took me back to some more machines and made me lift, push, pull and twist things for another forty-five minutes.

I was in a significant amount of pain at the end of it, but I felt great. Almost as good as after the nighttime exercise with Rigger.