Friends with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hit the showers, that's what us sportspeople call it isn't it? They were communal, about eight shower heads in a white tiled area with taps on the wall. Fortunately, Suzy was there as well as I'd forgotten any shower gel or shampoo as well. The Gym provided towels, which was just as well as I didn't fancy sharing.

There was only the two of us in the showers which probably meant Suzy didn't feel at all constrained by things like tact or manners. I handed back her shampoo and stood facing her as I rinsed it off my head when she gave a snort, "Oh My God. Nineteen Seventy-Eight just called, they want their bush back."

Confused? Most certainly. I wiped soap from my eyes and gave her a look. "What are you talking about?"

She pointed between my legs. "Looks like a pigeon's set up home down there."

I glanced in her direction, in contrast to my own somewhat woolly look she was what I can only describe as well groomed. Clean shaven around the lips with a short, trimmed patch above.

"I'm not going to go around looking like a... I don't know, shaved something." I exclaimed.

Suzy was laughing. Properly laughing now. So much that she had to lean against the wall. "A shaved something" she hooted, breathing in a load of spray which started her coughing, which just made her laugh more.

A couple of other girls walked round the corner from the changing area, locker keys on rubber wrist bands were the only thing they had on. Both were completely hairless in the groin area. A third followed, she had similar grooming to Suzy except hers was trimmed into a heart shape.

Feeling self-conscious I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around myself, hiding my pubic shame.

Suzy recovered from her fit of hilarity and joined me on the benches to dry off and dress.

"Honestly Helly, you've got to do something about that, you don't have to go down the full Hollywood wax but, "she dropped her voice, "Once you've had a shag with the hair gone... It's a game changer. Trust me."

I mumbled "No one's ever complained." Which she heard.

"You've only had one guest in the party area, it's not like you've had much in the way of feedback."

I must have smirked, or laughed, or she just somehow knew, because she suddenly stopped and stared.

"No, tell me you haven't. Oh My God. Tell me. Tell me. I won't say a word, I swear. Oh My God, Helly. Good for you. Is that why you were so full of life today?"

Good for me? That was a bit of a surprise. One that required closer examination.

"What do you mean, Good for me?"

She looked sheepish for a bit then in a conspiratorial way leaned in and whispered, "Look, Bill's lovely, but I bet he doesn't rock your world and if you've found someone to give you a sparkle, good luck. Who is it?"

As if she couldn't guess.

"It's Rigger isn't it, well trust me, he will love it. Look, tell Bill it was all poking out of the side of your sports kit so you went to the beauticians and had it trimmed back. There's one in the Spa, come on, we can go now."

I floundered, "No, what, No. And No, I'm not having an affair," True, I wasn't. It's just sex. "Not with Rigger, not with anyone."

Somehow I found myself being dragged reluctantly to the beautician's waxing suite where I was stripped, trimmed, and tortured. You may have heard the shrieks. I could have done with the pillow from the previous night. However, I had to admit I preferred the groomed look. I'd gone for something similar to Suzy's look, smooth down below, short back and sides above.

Just had to give Bill the surprise now.

That evening he was still suffering a bit but was full of Rigger's praises, both of them knew someone with a season ticket at White Hart Lane so were going to try to get tickets to a match, "Reckons he'll be back this way in a couple of weeks. I told him to stay here, no question of a hotel for him, what d'you say?"

I agreed, he'd have far better time at our place than any hotel. I even managed to keep a straight face as I said it.

Saturday evening led to another inexpert poking from Bill, any concerns I had about explaining my new grooming regime were pointless as he didn't even notice, just rolled on and wriggled a bit. Memories of the feelings of fingers and lips on my body helped to bring me to a higher state of arousal than I was used to, so much that I found an unfamiliar heat building as he thrust inelegantly into me.

I gripped Bill by the hips and pushed up against him, the smooth skin on my pussy was amplifying the meagre stimulation it was receiving to the extent that I started gasping as I entered the early stage of an orgasm, it was building when he spurted, gave me an admittedly loving kiss then rolled off and picked up his Jack Reacher book with a "Mmmm Babybird, that was good."

Disappointed I disappeared into the bathroom and set the shower going. The hot jets blasted my still buzzing skin, I turned so the stream blasted on my boobs setting them shining and sending needles of pleasure into me as my nipples received a massage. Taking the shower gel I squirted it across my breasts, enjoying the sensual feeling as my hands worked it into a lather, remembering the expert handling I'd received from Rigger, which set me on a wistful recollection as I took my hand down to the top of my thighs.

The sensuality of my freshly smooth sex hit me like a sledgehammer. I remembered the amazing feeling of his fingers and lips as I worked bubbles from the short-cropped hair, dragging two fingers harshly along my clit, applying pressure down and in. I gasped at my own touch, wondering if I could reach that place he'd found.

I drove a finger past my lips, where was it? Ohhhhhh. Found it. Oh yeah. Found it. I brought my other hand down to caress my clit. I glanced down, watching the swollen bud as I rubbed on it, my wedding ring glinted in the light which reminded me of my ring on Rigger's hard cock. I rubbed harder, finishing the journey that began with Bill. Ohhh yes. Yes. YEESSS.

I squealed aloud as I came on my fingers, so loud that Bill asked if I was OK.

I forced myself back to coherence, "Yes, just slipped on some shower gel." I called back, hanging onto the taps for support, my knees weak from the intensity of the sensations running through me.

I rinsed off and dried myself, taking a few minutes with the hairdryer before walking back across the bedroom to get my nighty from under my pillow. More satisfied than I had been for years from sex with Bill I went to sleep smiling.

The following week didn't see a let up in my newfound energy levels, the Gym took up three evenings and I started running again on the other two, on the basis that I was paying to use the gym and if I could get the miles in outside of my time there it left more opportunity to work on the weights and resistance machines.

On Tuesday I flicked through the in-house jobs board and applied for a position as team leader in the finance and investments department, I hadn't got the finance experience but I had time served in the company and experience managing a small team, plus my line manager had been full of my praises since I'd sorted the IT problem so I felt I had a good shot. I was pleasantly surprised to get an invitation to an interview on Friday morning within an hour of applying.

Thursday brought a big smile, an email popped into my inbox from Rigger, he had a pair of tickets to Spurs against Bristol in the FA Cup. It was on Saturday in London so would mean Bill and Rigger going up together. And if I was any judge getting home late and drunk.

I was pleased because I knew how much Bill would enjoy it and I genuinely wanted them to be friends. And I had plans.

Bill emailed back suggesting he came to us on Friday and they travelled up together on Saturday, Rigger could either go home from London or come back to us Saturday night. Before any answer could come back I called.

"Hi, can you be at ours by four thirty on Friday?" Plans.

He confirmed he could, although he'd be on the train.

"Not a problem, I'll meet you at the station. Call me when you're close." Plans sort of planned I hung up and decided I needed to go shopping.

Friday's interview went really well, it was a role they'd been trying to fill internally before going outside the company and I was the only applicant. I could handover my existing role to Charlotte, one of the girls who worked with me, and start in a fortnight. I called Bill with the good news, better job, more money, and flexitime. What's not to like?

At four Rigger called, he was just going through Dorchester so around twenty minutes away. I closed down my workstation and joined the throng of colleagues making a run for the weekend.

I parked outside the station and undid a couple of buttons on my blouse so I could show off the cleavage my new LeJaby push-up bra created. I quite enjoyed the surreptitious glances I got from the passengers coming and going as I waited.

The same excitement was knotting up in my stomach as I waited. This was part one of a two stage plan and I was almost shaking with anticipation and nerves.

There he was, I waved, catching his attention. He rushed over, his eyes dropping to my chest. He'd never seen me with a cleavage before, Stephen with a P H hadn't let me wear anything even mildly revealing and always commented critically on any of my friends who showed what he considered to be too much skin. His eyes were struggling to leave my chest so I assumed he liked it.

I'd taken the precaution of parking in the emptiest part of the car park as an integral part of phase one, I tripped the remote, putting his overnight bag in the boot and sitting in the driver's seat. I undid the rest of the buttons on my blouse and unclipped the front fastening clasp on my bra.

"I want you to.." I didn't need to finish, he dived into my open shirt, gripping tight with his lips on one nipple and gently squeezing the other between thumb and fore finger, rolling it to produce a mix of feelings that sent my head reeling.

He pushed my tits together, sucking hard on one nipple then the other, he tried to come up and kiss me but I stopped him, pushing him back to his task.

I kept my eyes open and checking around for anyone that might interrupt us, but the coast remained clear so I pulled him away and leant over the centre console, I had to kneel up on my seat to get the required access, but eventually I had his trousers open and pushed down revealing his semi rigid cock.

I gave a laugh and a "mmm, what do we have here?" and leaned further over, my boobs hanging down and rubbing on the armrest. I hesitated a moment, blowjobs weren't a normal part of my sexual repertoire, and I didn't want to do a bad job. Then I thought "Don't be stupid Helly, you're about to put his dick in your mouth in a station car park. If he doesn't like it, tough" and popped it in.

I sucked hard on the head, trying to encourage it to rigidity, running my mouth up and down the thickening shaft. I had a delicious feeling of wickedness as he grew in my mouth. I tried flicking my tongue around it as it expanded, just about managing to before going back to an up and down bobbing motion.

A sudden urgent tapping on my shoulder alerted me to a couple heading in our direction. They were much older than us, probably early sixties, but fortunately no one I recognised. There was still a massive adrenaline surge as I spotted them and took another ten seconds to suck hard on Rigger's now fully inflated length, I tickled the tip with my tongue as I looked up into his eyes and gave a little laugh, before leaping back into my seat and starting the engine to drive away.

We passed the older couple with Rigger desperately trying to zip up his trousers and me doing a bad job of holding my blouse closed. The older lady looked me right in the eye and winked. She knew, and the wink seemed to say "enjoy it while you can" of course it may have been a squint and she was about to report us to the police for public indecency, but I didn't think so.

We arrived back at the house with his trousers done up and my boobs only just covered with a single button fastened on my blouse. I opened the front door and led him into the kitchen, which is at the front of the house, to the right of the front door. You can't really see in unless you are standing at the window. Even standing at the front door you can't see in, what with the blinds and the angle.

I knelt in front of him and scrambled at his belt and fly, he kicked his shoes off and stepped out of his trousers and boxers, pulling his shirt and sweater off over his head as I shed my clothes and climbed onto the kitchen table. I gave a small exclamation at the cold on my naked bum. He started towards me but paused when I pointed and told him to get his socks off. "No shagging with socks on matey." I declared.

Socks gone he came closer, the new grooming seemed to have impressed him as he dived in without another word. Oh, God it was as nice as I remembered. No, it was better as I didn't have to keep quiet this time.

He was giving slow broad strokes with his tongue interspersed with hard rapid darts on my clit, then driving as far into me as he could, I let him keep going for a few more minutes before stopping him.

"It's ten to five, Bill will be home between five and ten past, so get going. Quick. And make it good."

He had a slightly panicked look on his face as he stood up, then gave a wicked grin. "I guess you mean good for you don't you?"

I spread my thighs so he could get closer and laughed, "Of course. It's all about me."

He took his hard cock in one hand and placed the tip on my clit, then rubbed it down and up sending a shiver through me, before slowly pushing it in, pausing briefly with my labia spread around the fat red head.

He started slow, with a steady in -- out rhythm, the angle on the kitchen table was different from when Bill screwed me in bed, so much better. I could feel him sliding against me, the veins and ridges on his cock seemed to be setting me on fire. He'd found that place he went with his fingers and was bumping against it.

I grabbed my boobs and gave them a sensual squeeze, leaning up on my elbows to keep my back off the cold table surface. I gave a mental note to lay a towel down next time I used wooden polished furniture.

I reached down to stroke my clit in time with his driving in. I took a look and gave a gasp at the sight of him stretching my pussy as he moved, my wedding ring was obvious as I rubbed at myself, that was an image being squirreled away for sure.

I grabbed his hips and urged him on. "Time, quick. Now."

I wasn't at my most talkative, most of my effort was going onto "Ungh" and "Ooooohhhh"

More so as he sped up. He was pounding into me now, it was beyond sex, I could only think of it as being fucked hard. I was building, quickly. I gave my clit one last stroke and blew the top off my own head. I shrieked as the orgasm hit me, banging my head on the table but I didn't notice.

I lay back, limp and sweaty. I looked up, "Ooh. Wow. You'd better be quick now, Bill will.."

At that moment a beam of light spread across the ceiling. Bill's headlights as he pulled into the drive.

I rolled out from under Rigger, grabbed his clothes up and threw them across the hallway into the downstairs loo. I gathered up my own and ran upstairs naked. As I passed him I gave a loud whisper to Rigger, "Lock yourself in the loo and get dressed in there, I'll be in the shower. I'll make it up to you." He disappeared in like a rat into a drainpipe, and I nearly collapsed with the adrenaline surge as I reached the top of the stairs at the instant the front door opened.

"Hi Babybird, I'm home."

I shouted down, "Hi Bill, Rigger's here, I'm jumping in the shower, I went straight to the station from the Gym and I'm all sweaty."

"OK, I'll open the wine. Hi Dave."

A muffled shout came from the downstairs loo then everything else was lost in the sound of rushing water. I added to the aquatic cacophony with the shower.

Twenty minutes later I was dressed in a set of yoga pants and a sweatshirt in the kitchen with the two men in my life enjoying a glass of Malbec, trying to stop myself from squealing with the thrill I was riding on. We were so close to being caught, and after the woman in the car park. I wanted to tell everyone about it. Suddenly I understood why my friends as teenagers had shared every detail of their sexual exploits. Fuck Me I was on a high.

I started rattling dishes, then in a fit of annoyance turned to Bill. "I don't want to cook. Will you go and get a takeaway? Curry Dave?"

Rigger nodded, "Yeah, ruby's great."

Bill agreed and reached for his phone.

The Purbani is our closest, and favourite takeaway. The only downside I could see was it's only about ten minutes as a round trip and I'd promised to make things up to Rigger. Inspiration hit me.

"Can you grab some more wine? We're almost out of this bottle and there's only one Malbec left." That put another five minutes at least on the journey.

Bill agreed and half an hour later set off to get the essential supplies.

As soon as the front door clicked I turned to Rigger and gave him what I hoped was a sexy look.

"I seem to recall promising to make it up to you. Come with me." I led him into the lounge and pushed him onto the sofa. It's at the back of the house and gives less warning of visitors, but it's more comfortable, and it's carpeted so kinder on the knees.

I lifted my sweatshirt and the t-shirt underneath and sat back on my heels. I gave my now exposed boobs a squeeze then reached forward to undo his trousers again. I leaned into his exposed crotch and felt my hair cascade over my head, it meant as I opened my mouth to take him in I got a mouthful of my own hair.

Cursing softly, I stood up and rushed upstairs to grab a scrunchy from my dressing table. Returning with my locks now under control I bent back to my mission. I had an element of doubt here, I'd never given a full, on all the way to the finish, swallowing his cum Blowjob before. In fact, the few minutes in the car earlier had been the most enthusiastic and probably longest lasting Oral Sex I'd ever dished out.

"Ah well" I thought, "That's what you're doing with all this. Experimenting, trying new things, and finding what you like. You may love the taste."

I gave a mental deep breath and opened my mouth wide, sinking him deep into my throat, closing my lips I sucked hard as I pulled up. There was a strange sour tang to him that hadn't been there earlier, the sudden realisation that it was my own taste still on him from when we'd fucked on the kitchen table made me reflect it wasn't the worst thing to ask someone to do.

I worked my tongue around the head as I held him just inside my lips. The effort of keeping my teeth out of the way was making my jaw start to ache so I took him out and licked from base to tip, lashing at the ridge at the top of his shaft then went back to sucking him.

The sour taste was making my mouth water, saliva was dripping from my lips making a squelchy noise as I rose and fell in his lap. A memory from the first night together had me pulling him to his feet and gripping him between my boobs, pushing together to clasp him in a soft, tight embrace. I drooled down onto my cleavage to keep him slippy.

It must have been nice because a moan started above me and he seemed hotter and harder, I pushed the swelling tip back into my mouth with an inexperienced but enthusiastic technique, working my head rapidly back and forth.

I was right he was close and with a shudder of his legs a jet of something warm and sticky hit the back of my throat, followed by a second and third. Unfortunately for me the second came as I had him almost at my tonsils and it felt as if it was up my nose from the inside.