Friends with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled away, choking and spluttering. That led on to a coughing fit. I vaguely noticed Rigger pulling his trousers up and wiping a mess off the sofa with a paper towel (Lucky it's leather) but I was coughing so much I was incapable of anything else.

I became aware of my shirt and hoody coming down over my head as the coughing subsided slightly and as I forced my arms through the sleeves I was aware enough to hear the front door opening as a slap hit the middle of my back.

"You ok Babybird?" Bill called from the kitchen, "You aren't dying on us are you?"

I took a deep breath in, which set me coughing again, then when it subsided I called back "No, I was trying to swallow something nice and it went the wrong way, nothing another glass of wine won't put right."

Rigger handed me the paper towel he'd used on the sofa. I held it as if I'd been coughing into it and dumped it in the loo, then took a large glass of water and drank it down. As I did so I reflected that if nothing else my first Blowjob would be memorable.

"That's better. Who's for curry?"

The following day the boys took the train up to London, Spurs won three nil so I was not entirely surprised when I had a call from the station to collect a very merry Bill.

"Hey Babybird, Rigger's gone home. I'm going over to his ness weekend. Can you come get me?" I drove to the station and poured him into the passenger seat. I'd parked in a similar pace as when I'd collected RIgger the previous day.

I climbed in my side and leaned over to give Bill a sensual and passionate kiss, "Hey Bill. I love you." I whispered. As I was whispering I had my hands in his lap and tried to undo his fly, "Fancy being naughty in the car par?" I asked.

The beer reduced his inhibitions slightly and it wasn't until I had my lips wrapped around his swelling cock that he realised what was happening and where we were. "Babybird, what're you doing? What if someone comes? Stop it" He was getting quite panicky. So I stopped.

Yeah. Definitely didn't feel guilty about Rigger.

My boys as I thought of them were getting quite close, they met a few times a month, both had jobs that took them out and about and a few lunches a month got shared.

My fitness regime was working nicely, my bum was getting toned, my stomach flattened and my arms and legs were more defined than they had been in years, in a certain light I almost had abs.

One time about a year after rigger came back into our lives he called me sounding a bit sheepish.

"Um, Helly, I've got a bit of a problem."

I went into panic mode, had someone sussed us? We had settled into a routine of high risk sex about once a month. Was my marriage on the rocks? What did he mean?

He continued, "My mother asked why I don't visit so much and I may have mentioned you and Bill. She remembers you from college and insisted I invite you both down for the weekend. What are you doing this weekend?"

I remembered Mrs Rixton. On the one hand, relief that we weren't about to be dragged through a divorce, on the other, to call her a force of nature was to understate things. She was a one-woman typhoon, nothing and no one stood in her way. I'm convinced it was her force of will that made Rigger recover from Leukaemia so completely. His father couldn't take the pace and she'd been single since before I met them. If she said we were going down that weekend, we were going down that weekend.

I called Bill with the good news. He would be in Newcastle most of the week, flying back to Bristol at three on the Friday, which would get him to Rigger's mothers home by around five thirty. I would take the train across and he would meet me there.

I packed casual clothes for him and at four I was drinking tea in the kitchen of Mrs Rixton, ("No, please dear, you're a grown woman now, call me Barbara.") Barbara's eighteenth-century farmhouse. It was a beautiful place, sitting in around two acres of gardens in the Welsh borders.

At twenty past she announced that she needed to collect some beans and carrots from the garden for dinner. "David, be a love and show Helen where she and her husband will be sleeping. I'll be about twenty minutes I expect. Certainly no less than fifteen."

I followed him up some winding stairs into a large double room overlooking the front driveway.

"What did she mean, certainly no less than fifteen minutes?" I asked.

He was looking sheepish again, "Mother thinks I'm sleeping with every woman I know, the fact that you're here alone just confirmed it in her mind. She thinks she's being discrete and allowing us time for a quickie. She also thinks your husband is a fabrication. When he arrives she'll go back to plan A which is to be concerned I'll never meet a nice girl, or that I'm gay."

I giggled, "So what, we are actually sneaking round behind your mum's back? Oh, this is too good a chance to miss."

I slipped off my shoes and socks, then my jeans and pulled my T shirt and jumper over my head, and unclipped my bra. In less than thirty seconds I was naked and in less than forty-five I was on my knees on the bed, my breasts on the duvet and my bum in the air as he entered me hard from behind.

He pumped hard into my pussy, driving my face into the bedclothes. Muffling my groans. It was going to be quick, oh god yes. I pinched my nipples and tweaked my clit. He was like a charging express train, quick, hard, rapid strokes. He had a hinger playing with my bum, teasing the puckered hole.

I shrieked into the bedclothes as he fired into my depths, we'd both cum inside three minutes.

I stood with unsteady knees and shot into the bathroom where I washed my steaming sex in the bidet, watching curiously as he rinsed his cock in the sink. I gave a naughty grin. "I'd have cleaned that up for you if you'd asked nicely." I told him.

We were both back in the kitchen waiting for the kettle to boil when Barbara returned where went back to small talk until Bill turned up, after which we had a pleasant weekend exploring the hills and pubs of the borders.

Once time a few weeks later when Bill was away in Hannover on business I met Rigger in Bristol where we talked about checking into his hotel for the night together. The lack of risk meant I had no real desire for it, apart from some better sex than I was getting at home, so after a very pleasant dinner together I went home and he went back to his hotel alone.

A few weeks after the Hannover trip I was looking at my emails at home and spotted one from one of the agencies I'd signed up with. It was one of those spammy 'Have you updated your CV lately' messages, 'We have hundreds of roles waiting to be filled, for example a new online news agency is looking for a UK Finance Correspondent, starting Salary' a lot more than I was getting.

I spent half an hour typing, then another twenty minutes on a covering letter and sent them my updated details, expecting to hear no more.

The following Tuesday I had an email inviting me for an interview over Teams on Friday afternoon, which went well. Bizarrely I told both my boys about it while I was on my back, Rigger was driving into me in the passenger seat of his car, fully reclined with my skirt up around my waist and my blouse open. We were in a multi storey carpark on the top floor half an hour before it closed.

A flickering light at the far end by the pedestrian door caught mye eye, a security guard was leaning in the door watching. I didn't think he could see much, if anything, but the added thrill brought me to a swift climax, squeezing tight with my pussy I felt Rigger stiffen and shudder. A moment or two passed as we recovered. As he dressed himself I mentioned the interview.

"That's amazing, you'd be great." I agreed, obvs.

"But don't tell Bill, I've made quite a few changes lately and I want to break it to him gently."

To be fair to Bill, I wasn't the only one making changes, he'd joined the gym as well and was looking way more buff than he had for a while, he'd also had a promotion at work and was earning a big wedge more than he used to, hence the more frequent trips to town like the one we were on.

Later that night, after a night out in London, Dinner, Show, drinks, back to the hotel, Bill asked Rigger why he didn't ever bring anyone to our semi regular nights out. He obviously couldn't say "Because I'm fucking Helen most times we all go out" so he just made a lame attempt to change the subject and finished with "Oh well, just not met the right woman I suppose."

Bill can be a bit like a terrier sometimes and wouldn't let it go. "You ought to try dating mate, Tinder or something, Helen needs some support."

Rigger looked over at me, I laughed and agreed "Maybe you should, you know. Kiss a few frogs and find your princess."

That night as Bill pumped slowly away I told him I'd applied for a new job and had been interviewed online, "They want to take it further but the next interview's in Frankfurt. They want to fly me out for the day."

He paused a moment, then gave me a huge smile. "Babybird, you'll be great. I believe in you." Then in a first he lifted my knees onto his arms and increased the pace of his pumping. It actually felt nice, and with a little assistance from my fingers I was cumming as he finished.

Monday morning had an Uber waiting at Frankfurt airport for me, delivering me to a mid-sized anonymous looking office building on the edge of the financial district. Four hours later the same Uber was taking me back to the airport with a contract and a date for an induction course.

Bill and I opened a bottle of Prosecco to celebrate, finishing it in bed where I flaunted my newfound confidence and girl power by rolling him onto his back and taking him into my mouth, relishing the sensation of growth from marshmallow sausage to solid shaft. Bill seemed appreciative of my efforts but when I swivelled round to present him with my pussy there was a resistance.

"I don't think I can do that Babybird."

Rather than start an argument I rolled back so I could swing a leg over and sink onto his now engorged cock. "Is this alright?" I asked. "There was a thing in Cosmo about enjoying sex more. I thought we could try some new moves."

He seemed reluctant, lying under me as I thrust back and forth, massaging my clit into his groin. I didn't feel as if we were 'in it together' though. It was almost as if I was using him as a sex toy. Don't get me wrong, physically it felt OK, but emotionally? I'd have got more feedback if he took batteries.

I shook in a small orgasm then lay down beside him, much happier he climbed between my legs and pushed home in a familiar if uninspiring routine.

Five minutes later we were both asleep. I dozed off wondering when I'd see Rigger again.

By a series of annoying coincidences and plans going awry it was three months before we had a chance to see each other, I picked him up from the station, eager to start playing in the car park but as we walked to my car he announced he'd met someone.

"I thought about what you both said, and while I can't deny I really enjoy our time together we both know it's going nowhere. Bill's now one of my best friends and I feel bad about what I'm doing to him, so I tried some Tinder type stuff and I've met someone that I want to give my full attention."

He looked nervous, as if I was about to go the full Glenn Close on him. Lock up your rabbits, scorned woman around.

In fact, I felt, well, strangely really happy for him. And told him so.

"I'm really happy for you. No, I mean it. I've had a great time with you, the excitement and thrill still sets me going, even thinking about it is exciting enough. Our time together has inspired and motivated me, I've got my dream job, I'm fitter and happier than ever before and I love the way you and Bill are friends. I want the best for you."

Then because I felt like I'd made a speech from a shitty rom-com I added "When do we meet her?"

That took another three months of mistimed diaries but it was worth the wait. Kate was tall, slim, blonde and lovely. I hoped she made Rigger as happy as he looked around her.

After another three months I had a phone call from Rigger, it was unusual by then for him to call me when I wasn't around Bill, so I jokingly answered saying "If you've dumped her you're an idiot and need to go and apologise for whatever you did, if she's dumped you I'm free this afternoon for some pity sex."

A laugh from the other end was followed by "No, neither. Listen Helly, I want to tell you first but when Bill tells you pretend you don't know. This is the last time you and I will lie to him as well.

Kate and I are getting married. I want to ask Bill to be my best man, without the two of you I'd never have met her and you're so much more than a friend. Is that OK?"

I squealed with delight down the phone and told him it was more than OK, then wittered on for a bit about dates and venues. Once I'd calmed down he laughed and explained Kate was organising all that and shortly after that we hung up.

That evening Bill cane home with a look of excitement on his face.

"Guess what, go on, guess. No you won't guess. I'll tell you. Dave and Kate are getting married and he's asked me to be his best man."

I made excited noises and called Kate to offer my congratulations and tell her he was a lucky, lucky, boy.

Bill was organising the stag do so it was a relatively relaxed affair, two weeks before ethe wedding. They went off for a day's go carting followed by a curry then an evening at a lap dancing club. Bill was so mortified with shame and guilt that he came home and confessed to me. I made a show of being shocked then told him as he'd come clean I wasn't concerned and as long a there were no secrets between us we were fine. I know, I can hear myself.

I didn't mention I'd discovered how to send 'View Once" messages on WhatsApp and had spent the evening texting pictures of my tits to the groom tagged "No more of this". I felt it safest.

In the final week before the wedding I had a call from Rigger, he sarcastically thanked me for the text messages to which I of course answered "What messages?"

He was calling to apologise in advance. His mother had seen the guest list and insisted that his best friend from college came. That nice boy who went off to Africa. He was back and living in Sunderland, she was in touch with his mother and had sent him an invitation.

My heart sank. Stephen with a bloody P H, oh well. It is what it is. I could ignore him. I was sure I could ignore him.

The wedding was only two days away, the reality was settling on me, I was genuinely delighted for Rigger, but part of me knew I was going to miss the sex. Bill was still a once-a-week poke and sleep type of guy and I knew in my heart I was never going to find someone else who I'd be happy to enjoy involvement free high risk illicit shags with.

I tapped into my inner sex goddess and sat Bill down in the kitchen.

"Bill, I love you more than you can possibly know. You are almost the complete perfect husband, but I'm not happy in the bedroom.

Point one, stop calling me Babybird, I fucking hate it."

He looked like, oh I don't know if you've ever hit a deer with your car, but that final moment when it stands there, frozen in the headlights before a ton and a half of BMW smacks it in the teeth, that's what he looked like.

"S sorry, I I I I'll stop."

"Good. Point two, I've seen how happy Kate looks, and I've talked to my friends. It should be more than a once-a-week poke. We need to do better, together."

I went on quite a bit longer, but the distilled version was, put the effort in to being better at sex or it could be over.

Bill sat still, a tear in his eye. I held him and kissed him. I told him I loved him but wanted more of him.

He went to bed and barely spoke to me for the next two days.

The wedding morning dawned, sunny and warm. Bill still wasn't exactly chatty so we'd had a fairly frosty trip down the previous evening. As Best man he had to be at Rigger's place the previous day for the final rehearsal and to be ready to go at ten the next morning, so I joined the bride and the bridesmaids for a final night's prosecco and beauty treatments.

I drove myself to the church and sat towards the back. Bill arrived with Rigger and went straight to the front, although he gave me a smile and a wave with a mouthed "Speak later. OK?" which gave me some cause for hope.

The ceremony was lovely, Kate was gorgeous in white, Rigger was gorgeous in his morning suit, not as gorgeous as Bill though. I managed to get confetti down the bride's cleavage, which fortunately the groom didn't notice. I want him to think of me when he undressed his wife later. And on closer examination I really didn't, that part of my life was over it seemed.

The reception was at a local country hotel, I was on a table with a group of old college friends, none of whom apart from Suzy Hartnett knew Bill or even that I was married. Bill was on the top table with the Brode and Groom, the parents and the bridesmaids. One of the other guests on my table, inevitably was Stephen with a P H.

I'd worn an electric blue silk dress with an asymmetric hemline and a low top, my boobs were pushed into a firm cleavage and it was tight across the bum and stomach. I'd put a lot of effort into them all and intended to show them off.

Stephen with a P H latched onto me straight away.

"Helen, you look, different. Are you trying to attract some sailors?" I tried to ignore him, but he just wouldn't let it go. He sat next to me and asked if I was alone.

"I am at the moment" I answered, truthfully I thought, and curt enough that I hoped he'd take the hint.

"We're all getting to a point where we need a partner Helen, but looking that desperate? Just sad. You should remember how you used to dress when we were together, demure and respectful. Ask whether the Lord wants you to put yourself on display."

Ignoiring him was getting harder. Fortunately, the speeches started which shut him up.

It got to Bill's speech and as he stood up I felt a lurch in my stomach. He did the admin points, thanked the bridesmaids, gave flowers to the mothers, and toasted them all then started on his speech.

"There's a phrase I've heard lately. Friends with benefits."

Oh fuck, I felt sick. He knew and was about to ruin my life, Rigger's life, and Kate's life. I caught Rigger's eye; he had the deer / BMW look. Strangely the sickening fear was giving me a thrill, similar to when I'd been on my knees in the spare room, a strange cock in between my tits. The same thrill I'd felt in my kitchen being fucked on the table, or in Mrs Rixton's spare room. I didn't know if I was going to vomit or cum.

"Friends with benefits. I have a friend, he started as my wife's friend from nearly twenty years ago then he came back into our lives and things started changing. My wife became the exciting girl she was aged nineteen, with ambition and passion.

I realised I was carrying a few extra kilos, well fifteen actually, and decided to do something about it.

The energy my wife discovered rubbed off on me, I applied for and got a better more fulfilling job, my wife has her dream job, and when you meet her later make sure you notice how fit she looks, she works very hard on it.

So why did I mention Friends with Benefits? It's because ever since David came to our house things have been better in almost everyway than they were before, I would not be overly dramatizing things if I said he saved us. David," He paused and held his glass up, a crack in his voice, "I love you man."

Then he turned back and said "And if that's not a benefit I don't know what is.

Oh, one thing, don't look up 'Friends with benefits' on your work laptop. I'm seeing HR on Monday at nine am."

He then went on to recount a few stories from the stag do and their trips around the country following Spurs, but I was oblivious, I was buzzing from the thrill, almost post orgasmic with the relief and crying at the emotion of Bill's speech.