Friends with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen with a P H turned to me and whispered, "There's a lucky wife, he respects her and cherishes her, you can tell." I managed to ignore him that time.

After the speeches Bill came over, he kept getting stopped and congratulated, the women were in tears, the men all gave manly hugs and handshakes. He reached my table, Stephen with a P H stood up to greet him,

"Magnificent job, it's a shame I lost touch and only heard about this last week or I'd have been doing the best man duties. I was his best friend when we were younger. Stephen. P H. not V" he held out his hand which Bill shook with a weird look on his face, "Stephen, with a PH? Yes, I've heard about you."

Stephen beamed, then turned to introduce me. Which felt weird, being introduced to my husband.

"William, this is Helen. Somehow she let me slip away, we were very close at college. We were due to marry, as you can see she didn't take it well."

Same old controlling, abusive shit of a Stephen with a P H.

Bill turned to him. "Steve, mate, That's my wife. There is literally no possible version of the world where she married you. You don't deserve to be in the same room as her, I find it offensive that you had the chance to be close to her and chose instead to control and abuse her. I would suggest you leave now and never, and I mean NEVER, come near us again."

Stephen started to bluster, then denied that we were married, until I stood up and said yes,we were, very happily, at which point he made the mistake of poking me in the chest, right on the cleavage. He was part way through saying "You were a tart at college and you're a tart now" except[t he only got to "college" when instead he went "Ahulp" and sat down heavily, clutching his stomach where Bill had short arm punched him.

Bill bent down to whisper so that only Stephen and I could hear him, "Now I suggest you pick up your shit and fuck the hell off, David doesn't want you here, Helen doesn't want you here and after I explain what's happened Mrs Rixton won't want you here, Now FUCK the HELL OFF."

We watched him go, I turned to Bill and burst out laughing, "Fuck the hell off?, what does that mean?"

He grinned, "Yeah, I'm not very good at that threatening thing,"

I put a hand on his chest, "Bill, what I said.. " but he cut me off.

"I was devastated, so much that David asked me what was wrong and I erm confessed I wasn't satisfying you. He and I spent most of the night before his wedding talking about you, he really loved you when you were at college you know. He explained how you had missed so much because of that shithead Stephen."

He paused, tongue tied, then he looked up and carried on. "David missed out as well, but he had his time on the Navy to make up for it. Did you know he had an affair with a married woman?"

I looked shocked,

"He says it was like being a teenager again, the thrill, the excitement, but it was also about learning. He errr showed me some stuff on the internet.,"

Bill went bright red at that, "but it gave me some ideas about what I should do with you, so if you don't mind can we go to our room?"

Forty minutes later we cam back to join the dancing, I found the groom and cut in, sending his mother-in-law away with Bill.

"Where have you been?" he asked. I reached up and for the first time ever kissed him, on the cheek like an old friend would then I whispered in his ear,

"I hear you had an affair with a married woman. I bet that was hot."

He laughed, "Yeah, she was very special to me and I still think about it sometimes, but it's all over now."

I gave him a tight squeeze and whispered in his ear.

"Bill took me up to the room where I sucked his cock until he came all over my tits then he made me cum with his mouth and fingers. I think we're going to be great. Thank you for everything."