Friends with Benefits Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure but I boast about that. You..." he shook his head. "Does anyone know?"

"Not about the journals." I said. Even Eric didn't know about that, despite being the protagonist for at least six of those notebooks. Dylan held me tight.

"It's my newfound mission." He said. "To make you famous." I laughed and nudged him in the ribs.

"You always say that." I teased. "Although it's usually about my ass." He blushed as he looked at me.

"Well, in my defence, it's the best ass I've ever seen."

"So...Meat's still roasting for like another 4o minutes..." I kissed Dylan's neck suggestively.

"You're actually insatiable." Dylan said. I grinned at him.

"Fuck me." I demanded. Dylan rolled over and pinned me down

"Fuck ME." He demanded. "We haven't switched for a week." I looked up at him and grinned.

"Alright." He moaned and frantically got me naked. "You too Dyl." He laughed and took his shirt off. Which still left his singlet and pants. God I got fucking sick of it honestly. "Dude I'm not asking again." He grinned and immediately obliged me.

"Look at you." He muttered as he pulled off his jeans. "Telling me what to do."

"You don't mind?"

"I love it."

"Good." I wrestled him to lie down. I wasn't really thinking too hard, but I thought it would be fucking hot to tie him up the way he tied me up and before I knew it his arms were fastened to the headboard. "You look so fucking hot like this Dyl." I spread his legs as wide as they would go and sat back to enjoy the sight of him writhing with pleasure, his legs spread like a fucking whore. I started to suck him off, paying attention to his balls and his crack. I had my tongue halfway to his hole when I realised I actually really wanted to top. That was new. I never really minded before- I mean I'd top if someone wanted me to but basically I just assumed it would be me spreading my legs.

I moved my tongue down, pressing his dick out of the way so I could give his hole some attention. He whined and spread his legs wider as I ran my tongue over his furry crack. He shuddered as I grabbed his ass checks and spread him as wide as he could go, diving between them and groaning as his hole quivered, twitching underneath my assault.

He let me worship his ass and gyrated his hips desperately.

"Gus... please..." He whimpered. I grinned at his desperation and slowly worked my thumb in his hole- pressing down hard and stretching him out. He didn't really need a lot of prep, not for me, but I liked to tease him. "Oh Gus..." He moaned. "Fuck me dude."

"Hmm." I sat up and replaced my thumb with two fingers, sliding lazily in and out of his hole. His mouth was open and his hair was slick against his face.

"Please, please..." He moaned.

"You want me to fuck you? My big top boyfriend wants to spread his hot fucking legs and waste that big fucking dick?"

"Yes please."

"You're such a useless top." I teased him, watching carefully to see if I was going too far. He moaned and thrust towards me though.

"That's working." He mumbled.

"I can see that." I grinned as his dick throbbed, twitching from all the inattention. I reached for some lube and slowly pressed into him.

"Fuck..." He moaned. "You feel so fucking good, Gus."

"Fuck your ass is tight." I moaned. "I guess that's the good thing about tops. Their asses are so damn tight."

"Fuck it up." He moaned. "Wreck my hole." I groaned.

"You slutty little whore." He stopped replying, just moaning as I fucked him... he was really working for it, slamming his fat arse down on me and riding me as hard as he could with his arms restrained. I reached for his dick and he cried out as I wrapped my hands around it.

"Gus, you stud." He moaned. His abs tensed and his eyes opened. "Oh...baby... oh no..." He whined and his abs tensed up. "Shit."

"Oh fuck yes." I moaned as I watched his thick, heavy load shoot all over his chest. His dick throbbed between my hands and his ass clenched around me. "Fuck thats hot." I moaned, slowing my thrusts. I reached to untie Dylan and he wrapped his hands around me.

"How do you want to cum?" He whispered in my ear. I almost responded -however you want- but I paused.

"Suck me." I whispered. He moaned in response.

We flipped over and he knelt between my legs, falling on my cock hungrily, engulfing it with his mouth and moaning as he felt me throb inside him. I wrapped my hands in his hair and held him down, thrusting into him and using him. He gagged and I let him go for a second.

"Gus..." He breathed.

"Shut up baby." I moaned. "Your mouth is better as a hole."

"Yesss..." He whined, and started to wrap his tongue around me. It wasn't enough. I needed to fuck his throat, and I took over again as he lay obediently still and let me use him.

"Oh fuck yes!" I grunted as I felt my abs clench. He moaned, but I kept him where he was and fucked myself to an orgasm as he swallowed my load. I held him tight as I finished milking myself for all I was worth and let my hands slowly unclench as play with his hair. He lapped at my dick gently while I softened in his mouth and he sat up eventually and grinned at me.

"That's the first time I've got you off with my mouth." Dylan said as he wrapped his arms around me. He sounded smug. I thought about it.

"That's the first time anyones got me off with their mouth." Dylan looked even smugger. I grinned at him. He deserved to feel smug. He deserved all the smugness in the world.

—-

Well it wasn't quite 40 minutes but I could hear the flatmates coming home. I pulled Dylan out of bed and we started to dress ourselves again. I assembled the rest of the ingredients as I waited for the boar.

"What were you doing with Eric today?" Chris asked as I put the water on to boil. I almost choked on my beer.

"Uh- what?" I glanced at Dylan. He glanced at me but quickly looked back at his phone.

"Yeah, you guys were hanging out at Leroy's right?" I tried to catch Chris' eye but he was engrossed in unpacking his groceries.

"I haven't seen Eric since I left the Brandon St site." I lied. Chris glanced up and got the message as I shot him absolute daggers with my eyes.

"Could have been someone else." He muttered.

"Yeah, I think so." Chris shook his head at me. I could read his thoughts. You utter piece of shit is what he was thinking.

And he wasn't wrong.

I uh... might have skipped a bit.

I'm an unreliable narrator, what can I say?

--

To be continued.