Friends with Benefits Pt. 09

Story Info
Amanda takes care of Eva after last night.
2.8k words
4.33
1.6k
3

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Questttt
Questttt
38 Followers

~~Amanda~~

Last night is such a blur. This morning I woke up with a raging headache passed out on my kitchen counter with a half empty bottle of water still in my hand. Vague memories of the party and Eva flash across my mind, but they're so fleeting I can barely get a grasp. I do think I remember bringing Eva here though... in the basement.

Shit.

I walk downstairs, and the instant after opening the bookcase her loud moans and whimpers confirm my suspicions.

"Oh shit."

I rush over to her, not entirely sure where my drunk self put the remote last night, and I pull the vibrator out of her, it still buzzing around as I toss it onto the floor. Quickly, I make work on her binds to free her, but even when they're all done she remains limp right where she is, small gasps brushing through the thin part in her lips.

"I'm sorry," I breathe out. "I didn't meant to lea-"

She shakes her head, sighing as her half-closed eyes move to meet mine. "Thirty," she says. "Something. I lost count after thirty, sorry."

I bite my lip and look down between her legs. The sheets are now horribly damp, drenched with a mixture of her sweat and cum. "Geez," is all I can manage to say. I pinch the bridge of my nose and exhale, relief washing over my body. "You are something."

A pretty little smile curves her lips upward and makes my heart melt. Lightly, I wrap my arms beneath her legs and back to lift her up off the bed. Like a baby I hold her in my arms, her head resting against my chest, eyes fluttering closed. I carry her up the stairs and out of the basement. Then down the hall where I bring her to my room. I rest Eva down on my bed before heading to the bathroom, starting the water to fill up a nice warm bath for her.

I pour some of my lavender bubble bath in, watching as the bubbles fill the tub, steam rising up from the water. Once full, I stop the water and return to Eva, who appears to already have fallen asleep. I nudge her arm, gently, and she rolls her head over in my direction, eyes still closed as she hums to me.

"Hey, let's get you cleaned up, okay?" I tell her softly.

She nods her head, and I pick her up again, carrying her into the bathroom. Delicately, I lay her down in the tub, and Eva sighs as her body sinks into the water with a smile on her face.

"How do you feel?"

Leaning her head back against the tub she answers "Tired, but at the same time, never been better."

A smile of my own crosses my face to mirror her expression, her words somewhat easing my worry. I take some water from the tub and pour it over her hair, wetting it. Silently I wash her. Washing her hair, then her body. All of which she enjoys willingly, eyes still closed with her occasional hums letting me know that she's still awake.

I rinse her off before retrieving a towel from the rack and wrapping it around her. I guide her back to my bed and pull back the covers for her. Still wrapped in the towel Eva collapses down to my bed, and I go over to my drawers, pulling out a pair of sweatpants and a comfortable shirt. She drops her towel and pulls the clothes on with a quiet "Thank you," brushing past her lips.

She looks so adorable in my clothes. They're just slightly too big, but still fit comfortably on her. She lays back down on the bed and I pull the blankets back over her. "You should get some rest," I whisper. "Sleep as long as you need."

I get up to leave but the feeling of her fingers wrapping around my wrist stops me. "Please stay," she says, big, beautiful eyes staring at me. Hope swirling in those emerald pools. "Sleep with me?"

I swallow, everything in my brain telling me not to, that this is a bad idea, and yet my body doesn't listen as I comply with her request and join her under the covers. She smiles at me before rolling over, pressing her back against me, and hesitantly I wrap my arm across her torso. With closed eyes I listen to her soft breaths, so quiet they don't bother my headache and are actually more soothing than anything. I rest my chip atop her strawberry waves, gripping a strand of it between my fingers.

And I twirl that soft strand of hair between my fingers as I drift off to sleep.

~~*~~

A nose lightly touching mine is what wakes me up hours later. Streams of sunlight pool in through the curtains and across the bed, lighting up Eva's face and dancing in her eyes. She grins at me before pecking my lips.

"Good morning," she whispers, all sunshine and rainbows.

"Good morning," I say back to her, trying to ignore the flutter of my heart. "What time is it anyway?" I sit up, stretching. "Quarter to noon," I answer myself after catching a glimpse of the clock next to me. Eva sits up next to me, snuggling into my side as she rests her cheek on my shoulder. "Want something to eat?" I ask, breaking the silence.

She nods. "You," she winks at me then giggles. "No, no, I could go for some legit food actually."

I hold out my hand, offering it to her. She happily takes it and we walk down to the kitchen together. I grab her a bottle of water and hand it to her.

"Here, you should probably drink some of this."

She nods her head, twisting off the cap and drinking it down. Eva pulls out her phone and she slams down the bottle, eyes widening at something on the screen.

"Shit," she says, bringing her hand to her forehead. She hops up out of her chair running towards the door. "Oh, shit. Sorry, I do brunch with Jess on Sundays. I've got to go now, but I really really loved this. I'll see you at work tomorrow!"

And with that she rushes out the door. I hear honking outside and hurry over to the window. Outside I notice her friend Jess parked out front of the house, slamming down on her horn. Eva looks disheveled as she hops into the car, mouth moving a mile a minute.

I chuckle, watching as they leave together.

I suppose that works out for the best anyway. I need to start getting ready for my boxing class, anyway. Then I'll see her again at work Monday. A small smile followed by a comforting warmth crosses over me at the realization that it's my clothes that she just left in.

~~*~~

~~Eva~~

I peruse the menu in my hands as I sip at my piping hot mug of coffee.

"I can't believe you were actually going to skip our brunch just cause of her," Jess pouts.

"I'm sorry!" I apologize for what feels like the hundredth time now. "And I wasn't skipping, I just lost track of time," I groan.

Jess rolls her eyes and takes a sip of her drink. "So," she starts, circling her finger around the rim of the cup. "How was it?" she asks, wiggling her eyebrows.

I look out the window, giggling at her actions. "Ah," I sigh, thinking of where to start. "Amazing. We made out the entire trip home, then she brought me to this secret room in her basement, then-"

"Woah woah woah, hold up," Jess interrupts me, holding her fingers up. "She brought you to her basement?" Disbelief is painted across her face and she shakes her head disapprovingly. "Ah ah ah, I think not."

"No, no, no, nice basement. Not creepy serial killer basement," I explain, chuckling. "It's really nice actually. Home movie theater, library... sex dungeon," I say, lowering my voice at the end.

Jess chokes on her drink wide-eyeing me. "What?"

I nod my head, lips pressed together in a tight grin. "Whatever you can imagine, it's prolly got it. Sound proofed too."

Jess's mouth drops open to gape at me. "Eva, no." She shakes her head.

"Ahh, Jess. She brought me there, attached me to the bed, yeah. Then, vibrator, and left me there. Literally the best I've ever fucking felt."

Jess holds her head in her hands and groans. "Eva, that's some weird ass shit, not gonna lie."

"It was so perfect, though, Jess."

She shakes her head at me. "Perfect for your fucked up kinky self I guess."

I grin at her, resting my chin on my folded hands. "Ah, you just know me so well." Resting my head in my palm I snarkily add, "Not like your much better, though." And that comment earns a lovely little roll of the eyes.

We order then I shift the attention onto her. "How about you? Did you find anyone at your party last night?"

She shrugs. "Eh. Made out with this chick for a bit, but that's as far as it really went."

I stick out my tongue. "Better than nothing, right?"

"It's close to nothing," Jess rolls her eyes. She then lifts her eyebrows. "Your kinky boss have any single friends?"

I guffaw at the manner in which she proposes the inquiry. Shrugging I say, "I'm not sure. I'll ask her."

Jess drums her hands on the table. "No, but like actually. Ah," she hides her reddening face in her hands. "Actually, please do. Like actually ask her."

I raise my eyebrows. "Yeah, next time I see her I'll just be like. Ay, boss, got any friends that can fuck my friend real good?" A sarcastic undertone links to my words.

"Gah," Jess groans, leaning her head back. "You're making it sound stupid. Actually ask her, though. I'm desperate, Eva. You don't understand." A mischievous look crosses her face. "Or you can just add me in sometime..." she smirks.

I chuckle at her. "I'll ask if she knows anyone for you. No complaints about how I word it, though," I sing back, amused.

"Okay," Jess answers. "And about joining..?"

"I ignored you for a reason," I wink.

Jess rolls her head back, groaning, then we continue discussing both our love and sex lives, as well as catching up on other interesting things that occurred over the week.

~~*~~

~~Amanda~~

I relentlessly beat my gloved fists against the punching bag, sweat dripping down my forehead and into my eyes. My arms burn and I breathe heavily as I continue punching the bag before me. On my next punch the bag is suddenly pulled away, causing me to fall forward as I swing into nothing.

An arm reaches out to grab mine and pulls me into their chest before I can fall forward. "Gotcha," she says, nibbling her teeth over my earlobe.

Frustrated, I push her back and walk off ignoring all of her crude remarks that I can barely even make out. I head over to the locker room and grab my bottle of water, chugging it down.

She frowns, coming over to me. "Oh come on, Amanda," she says, sitting next to me with her hands on her knees. "The silent treatment still?" she pouts.

With no warning she shoots her arm towards me, grabbing my pussy through my shorts. I go to hit her wrist, but she quickly catches my hand with her free one.

"Ah, ah, ah," she says, staring me down.

I clench my jaw and yank my hand back from hers before throwing her off of me. "Fuck off," I seethe, standing up and heading back into the gym.

"I challenge you," she calls back to me. "Same terms as always."

I shake my head, not in the mood for any of her games, not like I ever am anyway.

"Not like you have a choice anyway," she says, putting her hand on my shoulder.

I whip my head back around and glare at her. My skin boils at every place her vile hands touch. "I'm not in the mood, Vanessa."

"You never are," she says, galloping in front of me. She stops, crossing her arms over her chest. "Stop playing with me and I can just release those pictures," she mutters under her breath.

"You wouldn't dare," I challenge. "You love hanging them over my head way too much for that."

"Even then, I don't think you're in any position to test that," Vanessa snips, tilting her head to the side, a cocky look crossing her face.

Her threats infuriate me, and I clench my fists so hard my nails dig into my palms and cause them to bleed. Of course she's right. I just can't take that risk. Not after working so hard to get to where I am now.

She reaches out to grab my breast, but I quickly catch her wrist, gripping it tightly in my hand. She pouts and withdraws her hand, shaking it out. "It's been so long since I've felt them, though."

"Too fucking bad," I bite. "You're the one who fucked that all up." Unable to stop myself, I finally ask, "Why me? You could easily go find anyone else. I'm sure there's a fuck ton of sluts willing to sleep with you for the amount of money you offer. Even with your fucked up way of getting off there's definitely someone out there who'll do it for the right price." I cross my arms, gripping my hands around my biceps.

She chuckles darkly, head lowering as she does so and her long ponytail of jet black hair falls in front of her shoulders. Icy blue eyes come back to meet my gaze, chilling me. "You're right. There are a whole bunch of sluts who want to fuck me for my penny but," she starts, folding her hands behind her back, "you're the only whore I want."

I clench my teeth and start to walk away once more, but she holds her arm out in front of me. She points furiously at the silver chain on her wrist. "You gave this to me!" she shouts. "You said you loved me! You said I was your forever!" she shrieks. "No penny can buy what you were giving me!" Tears swell up in her eyes. "I just want you," she cries, her voice breaking.

Rage consumes me, igniting my veins and boiling my blood. I whip around to face her. "That was before you did all that fucked up shit!" I scream at her. "It started so small, so simple. And I just wanted to please you, cause I did love you, once. But it was never enough for you. You kept going further and further, pushing my limits, breaking my limits." I stand there, seething as I stare back at her, floods of memories forcing their way back into my mind. "What you did, was fucked up. No amount of apologies, no amount of money, no amount of blackmail is going to get you what you want. Just drop it."

She clenches her fist. "You said you'd love me. All my good parts, and all my bad parts. You're a fucking liar. You left once I showed you my bad." She rolls her head back looking up to the ceiling. "But I still want you, Amanda. I still fucking love you."

I shake my head, walking off. "Those aren't 'bad parts'. You just had fucked up fantasies that pushed past my limits, and even with knowing that you did it anyway."

She doesn't follow, but shouts back at me. "Fight me! Same fucking terms as always!"

I stop in my tracks, clenching my fists. Suddenly I turn around and start storming towards her. Without any warning I launch my tight fist straight for her. It collides against her jaw, whipping her head to the side. She quickly recovers and jumps at me, tackling me to the floor. She raises her fist, attempting to deliver a heavy blow to my head, but I quickly dodge, her fist landing to the floor instead. Retreating her hand back she waves it whilst hissing in pain. I roll her over and send the finishing blow straight to her gut, knocking the wind out of her.

I rise from the floor, leaving her breathless below me. Panting for air she slams her fist to the floor as she watches me leave.

"I'll get you next time!" she shouts in between breaths. "And then," she pants, "and then you'll be mine again! Or I'll release those pictures so everyone can see!" And so softly I can barely hear it she adds, "You'll have no choice then..."

I ignore her as I make my leave. The cold autumn air nipping my skin the second I'm outside. One reason I can't be with Eva in the way I really want to, or anyone for that matter really. My fucking psycho ex.

Questttt
Questttt
38 Followers