Friends with Benefits Pt. 10

Story Info
Amanda thinks back on her past with her ex.
2.7k words
4.4
1.4k
3
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Questttt
Questttt
37 Followers

~~Amanda~~

~~3 Years Ago~~

I walk along the smoothly paved streets of some posh neighborhood. Passing beautiful, luxurious houses, with large fenced in yards as I go. It's beautiful, one of the nicest neighborhoods I've ventured to for work. I look down at the crumpled piece of paper in my hand, the address I'm looking for scribbled on it. Normally I'd have looked on my phone, but an unlucky trip down the stairs made it unusable, and without enough money to repair it I'm phoneless for the time. Luckily my laptop still works so I'm able to reply to clients who show interest in my posts.

Finally I arrive at the address. A large, white fence surrounds the perimeter of the property. In front of the long driveway that leads to the beautiful and large mansion is a gate. I ring the bell and state my reason for being there and after gaining acceptance I walk through the gates as they automatically open for me.

Before I can knock on the door it opens for me, a maid greeting me. I smile and thank her as I enter the house. Oh, so they're rich-rich. I follow the maid up the main staircase before us and down the hallway before stopping at a room with double doors closing it. Quietly she knocks on the door before leaving me there.

The door opens revealing a beautiful woman. She has long black hair with purple highlights that frames her face and body perfectly, and piercing blue eyes that look as though they're seeing straight into my soul. Gorgeous. She wears a small, white nightgown and flashes me a full, perfect smile.

She greets me kindly and I return one as well. Quickly we ease into some light banter, something other clients don't normally do, but it's nice. Typically as soon as I knock on the door I'm forced to the bedroom at best. Sometimes they don't even wait that long, fucking me right in the doorway. This girl is different, though. She's treating me more like a person than just some fuck toy. Even if, in the end, that's what I am.

Slowly we ease into intimacy. She's kind and slow with it, though, laying me gently onto the bed, each touch soft and almost comforting. The sex is nice, and for the first time since I've started this line of work, it's almost as though it's wanted.

~~1.5 Years Ago~~

Vanessa and I have been dating for a year now. Since that first time she purchased my time she ended up scheduling two more times after that before we decided to try dating. And what an amazing decision it was. Knowing that this beautiful, caring woman is my girlfriend fills me up with so much happiness it's almost unbearable.

"You ready to go, love?" she asks, wrapping her arms around my shoulders and kissing me on my cheek.

"Sure am!" I reply, heading out to the car and hopping into the passenger seat.

We drive off to an amusement park. It's somewhere that we've always wanted to go to together and decided that our one year anniversary would be the perfect time to try. The day is amazing, filled with rides, food, and butterfly kisses. At the end of the day as we ride our last ride, the ferris wheel, I hold her hand in mine, gripping a box in my pocket.

"I," I start nervously, but looking into her loving eyes eases my nerves a bit. The butterflies are still there, but subsiding enough for me to say what I want, what I need. "I'm really glad to be with you." I lick my lips and she squeezes my hand, smiling at me. "I love you." The words escape my lips and the butterflies erupt back into my stomach, sickening me with nerves.

I look up at her, and my heart beats faster, but not with fear or regret. Happiness is evident on her face, pure, raw, happiness. And her expression reflects onto my own to match hers.

"I love you too," she smiles wider at me. She leans forward and plants her lips to mine in a strong and passionate kiss.

When the kiss breaks I pull the box out of my pocket and hand it to her. "I got this for you."

"Ooh, a present? For me?" She holds the small box in her palms as she raises her eyebrows at me. "You're the sweetest, Amanda." I watch as she opens the box, revealing the silver chain bracelet inside. She pulls it out, admiring the links as she runs her fingers along them. "It's beautiful," she whispers. "Thank you."

I smile back at her, taking the chain from her as she holds her wrist out to me. Gingerly I drape the chain over her wrist and attach the clasp. Vanessa holds her wrist up, admiring the bracelet. A perfect fit.

"I love it, Amanda," she smiles, scooching closer towards me in her seat, pressing her knees against mine and holding my hands in hers. "I love you," she confesses, pressing her lips to mine once again.

~~1 Year Ago~~

I finish up my day at work, now working a normal job after finally being able to get out of the sex work. I really like my new job! It's just a regular old office job, but the normalcy of it all is pleasant in a way. I hurry back to Vanessa's house. I often spend nights there, but she requested I take off the next month at work to spend some more quality time together. It looks like for the next month we'll be solidly living together.

I smile as I blast my music, singing along as I think of what we could do together. Watch movies, bake cookies, go on dinner dates. If all goes well I'm very tempted to propose. I love Vanessa. And I want to be with her for the rest of my life. I want her to be my forever. I've made sure to tell her that at any chance I get. Of course, I haven't told her of my proposal idea. That'll remain a surprise. But if she wants to propose that'd be wonderful as well. As long as it's her and I together until the end.

I pull into her driveway and hop out of my car. Instead of the maid, Vanessa opens the door to greet me, a large smile plastered across her face. I run into her open arms as she squeezes me tightly against her.

"I love you," I say into her chest.

She pecks my lips before returning my statement. "I love you too." A moment of silence before she starts her next words. "Are you sure you'll love every part of me?" she asks, nervously. "The good I know you do, but what about the bad? Or the weird? Or or-"

"Hey, hey, hey," I say, stopping her flow of words. I rub my hand down her back in an attempt to soothe her. "Where'd this come from?" I ask and sigh. "Of course I love you Vanessa. The good, the bad. Everything." I hold her head in my hands and stare into those captivating eyes of hers. "There is absolutely nothing you could ever do to make me stop loving you."

"Really?" she asks, eyes staring into mine.

"Yes, really. I love you. You're my forever, Vanessa. Remember?"

Her smile returns to her face and I relax seeing her worry dissolve. "Yes, I do." She kisses my lips, hands grasping my face oh so gently. "If you're really okay with my bad, can I show it to you? Do you promise you won't leave me?"

I run my hand through her hair and smile reassuringly at her. "Of course, Vanessa. I could never leave you. No bad part of you could make me want to leave. I love you, good parts, bad parts, everything."

"Do you promise?" she asks, eyes wide as they look down at mine.

I cup her cheek in my hand and smile as I reply, "Yes, I promise."

She smiles, happy tears swelling in the corners of her eyes. "I'm so glad," she whispers, looking down at me.

Suddenly, and before my brain has any time to process what is happening she brings a cloth to my face, suffocating me with sickeningly sweet smells. It fogs my brain and causes the world around me to spin before blacking out completely.

~~*~~

I wake up dizzy, my whole head foggy with a dull ache pulsing within it. Everything is blurry for a bit, but eventually I regain my senses, and see Vanessa curled up in the comfy purple chair across from me. She looks so peaceful, so comfortable.

Her eyes flick to me, widening when she notices I'm conscious, a wide smile quickly following. Quickly she bounces up and hops onto the bed to look at me. "You're just so perfect," Vanessa hums. "The way you fell, no one could ever replicate that."

My eyebrows crease. Confusion consuming me as my mind races trying to make sense of whatever is going on. Vanessa presses a quick kiss to my lips.

"You still love me, right?" she whispers.

"Y-yes," I reply, almost automatically. I'm still trying to catch up, trying to understand just what exactly is happening. But I do still love her.

Vanessa's eyes fill with tears, her smile now appearing almost haunting to me.

"I was so scared," she whispers. "Some people think I take things too far, but I knew you'd be different. You can't blame me for being scared, though," she chuckles. "You're just so important to me."

My eyes widen as a knife held within her hands comes into view. She trails the blade across my cheek, the cold metal sending goosebumps across my flesh.

"You seem scared, baby," she coos. "It's okay, we're just gonna get you used to it. It'll take some time, but you're gonna love it just as much as I do."

Before I can even attempt to reply the knife is brought down below me already slicing through my panties and exposing my pussy. With the butt of the handle she rubs my clit sending conflicting signals to my brain. It feels good, but so scary. Part of me wants to say no, but I trust her. There's a whole lot of things I'm into and that I've done, I can just let her try this. And I can always say no, and she'll stop.

My breaths continue to come out shakily, and when the handle is pressed up against my entrance I just freeze. My blood turns to ice as I feel the handle enter my body. She starts slow at first, but soon she starts panting as she grinds against the mattress. She unbuttons her shirt and plays with her nipples as she continues fucking me with the knife's handle.

Pleasure builds up deep within me, and I think that maybe I can get into this, for at least this one time. Hesitantly, I rock my hips, feeling as the handle of the knife presses against me. Vanessa's eyes widen and she moans at the sight of me joining in.

Faster she thrusts the knife into me, showing none of the signs of the blade digging into her palm. She collapses down onto me as she finishes, pussy pulsing against the mattress. And as she moves her thumb to rub my clit I finish as well, head flying back and feeling breathless after the ordeal. Vanessa puts the knife back down onto the bedside table, and we fall asleep there together.

The experience wasn't necessarily bad, but it was unexpected and scary. It was okay doing it once, it even felt good, but I don't think I'd want to do that again. And that's what I try to tell Vanessa the next day. But my words fail, and they continue to fail, day after day as she pushes me further and further. Until I can't take it anymore. My body is bruised and scarred and cut. The things she's done to me are just unforgivable now.

And even after trying and trying and trying to bring these things up to her, she never stopped. I've been cut, had varieties of weapons shoved in every single one of my holes. I've been pissed on, had pictures taken of me in so many humiliating and potentially life-ruining positions.

And yet it took me until now to leave. I loved her so much, and I wanted it to work so horribly bad, but with my words continuously falling on deaf ears, I think I have no choice.

I wait for Vanessa to leave the house. And moments after she does, I quickly run off. I block her on my phone, and in any way possible she can contact me, as I continue to run, not even knowing where I'm going. All I know is that as much as it hurts, this sudden break off is what I need.

~~9 Months Ago~~

Not knowing what else to do I start going back to the club. Fucking randoms, throwing down drink after drink. Anything to try and forget what happened. Anything to drown out the pain of going through that, of loving someone that much and it being twisted into something so horrible I have no choice but to leave. Vanessa hasn't been able to make contact with me, but I still fear the day that she does find me again. I don't know how I'll be able to react to that.

Along with going to clubs I work. A lot. I work so much and am doing so well that I quickly rise in the ranks at my job, eventually earning myself my own private office.

Work is safe. I know Vanessa can't show up there as there's no visitors allowed, and I've made sure to keep my life outside of that as hidden as possible. Everyone's too drunk at a club to care about me. I make no social media posts to track me on. I've been careful not to tell others my address. If I feel like a car is following me I just drive around until it's gone. I also decided to sign up for boxing lessons. In addition to gaining muscle, they've been a great way for me to blow off steam.

However, sometime after starting those classes Vanessa showed up and challenged me to a fight. The terms being I win and she keeps those pictures she has of me to herself, along with leaving me alone for the remainder of the week, and if she wins she gets to do whatever she wants to me. A stupid deal really, but the threats force me to accept it. Pictures. She still has those nude photos of me. If I don't accept, she'll release them. Of course she could threaten me with them to make me go back to her entirely, but I know there's still part of her that wants me there willingly. She wants me to willingly allow her to abuse me.

I win, though. With much more on the line for me, and with better training and motivation I beat her down with every challenge she gives me. I still have to see her every Sunday, but that's better than the potential of having to see her even more than that.

~~Present Day~~

I feed Mochi and throw a cup of noodles in the microwave for dinner. Another week Vanessa free. Of course I still have yet to lose a match, but I fear the day I do. The microwave dings and I take out the noodles, blowing over them to cool them off.

At least I have work tomorrow, and I'll get to see Eva. I find myself smiling at the thought of seeing her. A part of me wants to be with her, but another part is scared. The last time I loved someone it turned out so horribly wrong, and I don't think I can take pain like that again.

Besides, I can't be with her even if she wants to be with me as well.

Vanessa is still too in the picture for me to safely try and start something with anyone else. Who knows what other psycho shit she would do if she found out I was in a relationship with someone new? She claimed to have loved me and did all that awful shit, what would she do to someone she hates?

Questttt
Questttt
37 Followers