Friends with Consequences Ch. 04

Story Info
A date at the carnival leads to sex.
3.3k words
4.56
12.3k
17

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The exciting Summer was coming to an end for Max and Linda. After a sexually adventurous break from school, they didn't have much time before starting college.

Max no longer felt the shame he once experienced from the sexual favors. He started meeting with Linda routinely so she could make him cum. Though he was getting quite comfortable with their secret meetups, he remained unconvinced about moving to intercourse.

Ever since Max originally rejected Linda, she embraced the challenge. Linda started boosting Max's ego, knowing it would help her get what she wanted. She loved the thrill of making her shy neighbor cum. However, she still had her mind set on convincing him to have sex with her.

Unfortunately for Max, Linda's calculated plan was working on him. He now enjoyed the sexual acts he was once so averse to. He loved the blow jobs and hand jobs so much he wondered how good it would feel to fully experience Linda's pussy.

In his mind, Linda was respectful of his wish to abstain from sex. However, he could see how much she wanted him. She constantly made comments like, "Your enormous cock would feel so good inside me." Though these were clear indications that she still wanted sex, Max found it flattering that she wanted to share that intimacy.

Linda eventually found an opportunity to execute her plan. There was a carnival that came into town every Summer. She normally went with Jesse, but she thought it would be a better idea to go with Max instead. Like everything else with her once prude neighbor, the young woman assumed she would have to do some convincing.

Much to Linda's surprise, Max was willing to go to the carnival with her. Without knowing it, the boy started developing feelings for his pretty neighbor. She was the only woman he had ever been intimate with. She was the only person he really spent time with.

It didn't seem like a bad idea to hang out with her anymore. He only thought of her positively, no matter how many times she convinced him to do something he didn't want to do. He no longer cringed at the idea of being around her. Max looked forward to seeing her, whether they were having sex or not.

They met at his car for their trip to the carnival. Max tried to dress nicely for the occasion, but it went unnoticed by the cute brunette. In her mind, he looked no different. Messy hair, boring polo, and jeans.

On the other hand, Max was impressed with Linda's outfit. He thought she looked cute in her white top and her light blue jean shorts. He still wasn't used to seeing her long, luscious legs. However, it was more than that, that caught his attention.

He started to notice how pretty her big brown eyes were. The sun grazed her tan skin so perfectly. Her long locks of brown hair never seemed out of place, even when the wind was blowing through it. "You look nice," he said, being completely sincere.

"Thanks, Maxie. Are you ready to take me to the fair?"

"I'm ready!"

Linda was still surprised by the enthusiasm in his voice. She knew it was going to be a good day at the carnival, but more importantly, she was going to get what she wanted.

When they got to the carnival, the first thing they did was go to the petting zoo. Max laughed, watching Linda pet the farm animals with such hesitance. She liked animals but never owned a pet. He found her awkwardness cute.

As they left, Linda noticed a long line forming near the Ferris wheel. "Will you go on that with me?" she asked, looking at Max.

"Sure," he answered, noticing the eagerness in her face.

Linda took off, wanting to grab a spot before the line got too long. Max lost her in the crowd and was unable to find her, but she came back for him.

"Follow me!" Linda shouted as she grabbed his hand, making sure she didn't lose him in the crowd.

Max smiled, holding his pretty neighbor's hand as they fought their way through all the people. Once they got on the ride, Max was surprised by how close Linda sat to him. With their small frames, there was plenty of room for both of them to sit comfortably. However, he noticed their bodies were connected as the wheel started to rotate.

"Are you not afraid of heights?" Max asked as they got to the top.

"A little bit," Linda responded. "But I feel safe for some reason."

"So do I," Max said as he stared at Linda, while her long brown hair blew in the wind.

When the ride was over, Max tried to win a stuffed animal for Linda by playing a basketball game. Though the young man was not athletic, he never realized how difficult making a basket could be. After failing several times, he became determined to make a shot and win Linda the prize.

Linda didn't want the animal but found it admirable that he was so determined. Eventually, a shot went in the basket, and she was left smiling as Max handed her a large Teddy Bear.

"Aw! You won this for me?" she asked.

"Yeah," Max answered, boasting his chest.

"Thank you, Max!" Linda responded as she hugged the big bear.

As the day at the fair ended, they both realized how much fun they had together. Before their sexual escapades, being around each other felt like a chore. This was the first time it felt like they were in a relationship.

"This was actually a lot of fun," Max admitted as they walked to his car.

"I agree," Linda responded with a smile. "I'm glad I went with you instead of Jesse."

Her young neighbor was a bit surprised by that and felt a genuine connection with her. When they got to the car, they just stood outside to finish their conversation. Linda pressed herself right next to Max, creating just enough contact to make the moment intimate.

"So, are we just going to go our separate ways now?" she asked. "Or am I allowed to come over?"

Max wasn't expecting it, but after such a fun day with his pretty neighbor, he was more than willing to invite her over. "You can come to my house, if you want," Max said, gaining confidence. "My parents won't be home for a couple more hours."

"Okay!" Linda responded. "What are we going to do when we get there?"

"Maybe we can do that stuff... that I like," he answered, still uncomfortable with the vulgar vocabulary. "What do you want to do?"

"You were so nice to me, today. I want to suck your dick so bad."

"That sounds really hot," he nervously responded, getting horny.

"Do you know what else I want, Maxie-poo?"

"What?"

"I want to feel how big your dick is, inside me."

"What?" Max asked, nervously. "I don't know about that."

"Oh, come on, Maxie-poo!" the cute woman responded. "I feel so close to you after today. I love sucking your dick, but I want to experience it. Maybe just the tip? What do you say? Please!"

The young man was still skeptical of the idea, but Linda really struck a chord with him. Things had been going well between them, and their first date was a raging success, even if they didn't think of it as a date. Most importantly, Max felt guilty. Linda gave him so many blow jobs. Perhaps he owed her something in return.

"Maybe," he hesitantly responded.

"Oh my God! Really?!"

"Yeah... Maybe we can try it."

"I can't believe you're even considering it!" the tall brunette cheered.

In Max's mind, he was still in control. However, Linda knew as soon as she got her hands on him, he was going to fold and do whatever she wanted.

When they got to his house, they immediately ran up to his bedroom. Linda decided she needed to spice things up this time, just to seal the deal with her unexpected neighbor.

She pulled his pants and underwear completely off, before pushing him towards the bed. Then she told him to close his eyes, so she could give him a big surprise. Once Max was granted permission to look, he got to see Linda undressed, wearing a white bralette and a white thong with a thick black waistband.

Max drooled at the site of his cute neighbor in her underwear. It was a pleasant reminder of how sexy Linda's tall, petite body actually was.

"What do you think, Max?" she asked, ready for the compliments.

"Oh my God!" the surprised boy said with his trembling voice. "You look so sexy!"

He admired the way her ass looked in the thong as she gave him a little twirl. Max quickly realized the show was over when Linda pushed him onto the bed and slowly climbed on top of him.

Although the shy boy was already hard as a rock, Linda teased him by gently brushing her fingers along the bottom of his cock. She lightly flicked the tip of his shaft with her tongue, stroking it from side to side as she made vulgar noises.

Suddenly, she gave him what he wanted as she took his cock deep into her mouth. Her brown hair bounced as she bobbed up and down on his dick, leaving Max squirming and moaning for more.

She continued sucking his dick, just the way he liked it, only taking breaks to lick his shaft. She could have made him cum at any moment, but the mischievous brunette had bigger plans in mind. "Maxi," she whined in her hottest voice. "I'm so fucking wet. I want to feel this hard dick inside me so bad!"

"Okay..." he nervously agreed.

"I just want to feel you for a little bit, pretty please!"

"Just for a little bit, right?"

"Yes, Maxie-poo," Linda said, with much delight. "Don't worry, I'll take care of everything!"

Linda slowly crawled further on top, straddling the young man as she looked into his eyes. She then pulled her bralette over her head, leaving her perky tits exposed.

Max couldn't believe his eyes. There she was, his sexy neighbor, sitting on top of him in nothing but a thong. How could he possibly reject her advances any longer?

Linda could see the desire in Max's face. She gently encouraged him to touch her tits, placing his hands on her breasts and allowing him to grope her. She then pulled his shirt off over his head, leaving him completely naked as she sat on top of him.

Although Max wasn't proud of his skinny body, he was happy that Linda pulled his shirt off. It gave him an ego boost to know his sexy neighbor wanted to see him naked.

He eagerly watched on as she moved her thong to the side and directed his dick inside her. The nervous boy was surprised from the warmth of Linda's tight pussy slowly taking over his cock.

"Oh, fuck!" Linda moaned from the initial penetration.

It was initially awkward as she tried to figure out what she was doing. Eventually, she found her rhythm, grinding back and forth on her shy neighbor.

Max held on to her by her hips, helping her bounce on her cock. He loved the way it felt, but he was more turned on by Linda's face. He could see how much pleasure she was experiencing, riding his dick.

Unfortunately, he wasn't able to last long. "I'm going to cum!" he frantically said.

For once, Linda listened to him and jumped off before he could finish inside her. She quickly grabbed his cock and jerked him off until he was oozing jizz all over himself. Max stiffened up as she made sure he pumped every bit out of him.

The exhausted boy was a little embarrassed. He had put little thought into it, but knew it wasn't a good thing to finish fast. Fearing she would call him a minuteman, he apologized for not lasting longer.

"That's okay!" Linda assured. She had the hang of it and was excited to try again. But for now, she had to maintain her innocent approach and continue boosting his ego. "I'm sorry if I got a little out of hand. You just felt so good inside me, I couldn't control myself."

Max started feeling more masculine. "It felt great for me too, obviously," he responded with a chuckle.

Things remained positive between the young neighbors while they were getting dressed until Linda noticed her mom's car parked in her driveway. "Oh, shit!" she said. "I need to sneak back home."

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, it's fine. I just didn't realize my mom was home. I'll sneak out and just tell her I went for a walk or something."

"I hope you don't get in trouble," Max said nervously.

"Don't worry about it," she assured. "I'll see you later, though." Linda gave him a quick hug, before running out of the house.

Although they just had sex for the first time, the hug meant a lot to Max. Linda put little thought into it, but it was a clear sign that their relationship was getting stronger.

Max was busy the rest of the day, but he couldn't get his mind off what happened. Every time he replayed the hug, a smile came to his face. It was a reminder of how great the entire day was with Linda. Never had he imagined he would enjoy spending time with her so much.

Though Max's perception wasn't completely correct, Linda also had an altered view of their relationship. She thought nothing of the hug, but it was something she wouldn't have done at the beginning of Summer. She cared about his feelings now, no matter how selfish she was.

The naughty neighbor opened Max up to a new experience. Now that he had a taste of the pie, he could finally understand why people crave it so much. Though he loved the hug, he couldn't deny how much he enjoyed the sex.

Linda texted him and sent pictures naughty pictures, making sure she was still on his mind. She was even daring enough to ask for a dick pic, knowing the shy boy was becoming more comfortable with her.

Max felt so confident, he agreed to send her the picture she wanted. He was only more encouraged from her response.

"It's so big! I want to ride it so badly!"

Max had not planned on making sex a normal activity. However, he enjoyed Linda's desire for him and agreed to have sex once again.

Linda snuck over the next day, as soon the boy's parents left. Max opened the door and noticed she was only wearing a tank top with small athletic shorts. He was happy to see how comfortable she was becoming around him.

Wanting to be a polite host, Max asked her how she was doing and offered a beverage. However, Linda was all business and went straight for his bedroom, gesturing for him to follow.

When they got to his room, Max tried to speak to her again but was interrupted as she started rubbing his crotch. He felt uncomfortable, but Linda easily got him hard, not wanting to waste any time on a meaningless conversation.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about this dick," she said with a smile on her face.

Linda pulled his shorts and underwear down and gazed at his exposed cock. She grabbed him by the dick and led him over to the bed where she pushed him onto his back.

"Take your shirt off," she ordered as she climbed on top.

Max did as he was told, feeling turned on from Linda's aggressiveness. He almost lost his mind, watching his hot neighbor strip down, completely naked, right in front of him. Her perky tits looked even better up close than they did in the messages.

Linda began stroking and kissing Max's hard cock, just the way he liked. However, she was ready to get down to business, and didn't fondle him for nearly as long as he would have wanted. His concerns were quickly remedied as she climbed on top of him, and that warm sensation slowly encapsulated his cock.

"Oh, shit!" Linda moaned as she felt herself being filled by Max's dick.

As she worked her way down, she became so wet she easily started sliding up and down on her neighbor. This time, Linda had a much better idea of what she was doing. She bounced her ass, grinding sensually against Max. It was like a work of art, as the young boy watched his sexy neighbor work herself all over his dick.

The naked brunette felt sexy, like a stripper who found her groove. She knew Max was enjoying her performance, just as much as she was.

As Linda started bouncing herself up and down, picking up the pace, Max started moaning louder, trapped by the warm sensation of her wet walls.

"You like it when I bounce on your fat cock, don't you?" Linda teased.

"Oh my God, yes!" he responded, trying to keep himself from moaning. However, the site of the young woman's perky tits bouncing up and down turned him on too much.

Suddenly, his eyes grew large, realizing he couldn't take any more. "I'm about to cum!" he panicked as he put his hands on Linda's hips and pushed her off.

As badly as Linda wanted to keep riding Max, she quickly jumped off and landed to his side. She then started to jerk his cock to finish him off.

Unlike the first time, she was pressed herself against Max, face to face with the boy. It wasn't expected, but her natural reaction was to start kissing him as she tugged on his dick. Max was caught by surprise from the taste of her lips. Even though it was their first kiss, it felt natural while Linda continued to jerk him off.

"What am I doing?" Linda thought to herself while making out. "I didn't expect to kiss him like this."

The kiss turned Max on more than anything else they did. There was now a sense of intimacy to go along with her tugging on his cock. Suddenly, his body couldn't take it anymore and he released a huge load as he tried desperately to continue kissing her.

Linda stopped questioning herself and just enjoyed the moment. She could tell how much Max liked it, as he moaned while continuing to cum all over his own stomach. They kept kissing until she finally slowed down and allowed his penis to rest. Linda gave Max one final peck on the lips before letting him go.

"I'll get you some tissue," she said, jumping off the bed and running out of the room.

Max stayed in bed, unable to wipe the smile off his face. He couldn't believe what had just happened. The amazing sex left him speechless.

As he watched his naked neighbor reenter the room with a handful of tissues, he suddenly felt like the luckiest man in the world. Maybe what they had wasn't ideal, but he was having sex with the hottest woman he knew. And for some reason, the kissing made it even better.

"I can't believe you kissed me," he said, as he cleaned himself off.

"Oh, yeah..." Linda responded, sitting naked on his bed. "Did you not like it?"

"I liked it," he admitted. "I actually liked it, a lot."

"Oh, good! I'm glad you didn't think that was weird."

"No. It was really nice..."

They were both left in an unfamiliar position. Neither could truly understand what was happening in their relationship. It was no longer the way Linda or Max ever imagined it would be.