All Comments on 'Friends with Consequences Ch. 04'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is an improvement. She is showing small signs of posessing actual human emotions. Keep that up.

BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

Very strange that she does not want him to give her orgasms

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 2 years ago

Best chapter so far. Loving. Now, Max seems more like the selfish jerk! Sheesh! I can’t believe he’s gone all this time receiving orgasm after orgasm, and he hasn’t bothered to learn how to return the favor!!

The boy needs to learn how to eat and relish pussy! A cock can go off too fast! A cock can let you down. But an eager tongue and practiced fingers won’t.

Also, I thought Max was book smart and Linda was sexually experienced?? Do they not care about knocking up Linda? Does Max not care about VD?? The young couple needs instruction on condom usage! And talking to your partner about contraception BEFORE you need to pull out! Pulling out is a shitty form of Contraception. Pre-cum can have enough swimmers in it to get the job done.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...