Friends with Consequences Ch. 08-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie playfully put her hand on Max's bicep. "You're also in much better shape."

Max pulled his arm away, thinking she might be teasing him. However, the cute sophomore was being serious. "I'm trying... I don't know what I'm doing in the gym, but John helps me out sometimes."

"Maybe I need to be a little more consistent so I can be as good as you," Allie cheerfully responded.

"So, why don't you show up every time?" Max asked. It seemed like Allie was only there half the times he showed up to play soccer.

"Ugh! Calculus is kicking my butt. Math isn't my strong point, so I have to study really hard to make sure I do well in that class."

"Hmm, I'm actually pretty good at math," the freshman pointed out.

"Are you in calculus?"

"I'm in Business Calculus and Statistics," Max pointed out. I don't know how they are to your calculus, but I have A's in both classes."

Both of Allie's eyes widened. She not only shocked but impressed by the young freshman. "I'm pretty sure those classes are harder than mine."

Max shrugged to shoulders and finished his treat. "Well, if you ever need it, I can try to help you."

A little chuckle came over the cute sophomore. "That's nice of you, but I think I'll be fine."

"Okay, cool," Max responded, looking unfazed. "Well, I should get back to my dorm." He then said his goodbyes to everyone else.

Allie was left a little puzzled by the young man's behavior. She turned towards John and tapped on his shoulder. "Hey, I think your friend might have asked me out."

John let out a little gasp, confused by the cute sophomores claim. "Did he really?!"

The petite girl began to doubt herself. "I mean... I think he did."

"Well, what happened?" John asked. The entire table became interested in their conversation.

"I was telling him I don't come out every time because I'm having trouble with my calculus class," she explained. "He offered to study with me. But when I rejected his offer, it looked like he didn't even care."

John let out a light chuckle. "A lot of guys ask you out, but you always reject them."

Allie furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to replay the incident in her head. "I thought he was asking me out... But why didn't he care when I rejected his offer."

"Maybe he wasn't asking you out," John suggested.

"You think so? Do you think he was offering to help me just to be nice?"

Nodding his head, John let out a little smile as remembered the way Max helped him in high school. "Probably. He's actually pretty nerdy when it comes to academics."

Maybe I was a little quick to judge him? she thought to herself.

"I know one way we can test this out," John said, snapping Allie out of her thoughts.

The cute woman looked up, getting curious. "How?"

"Just watch." John pulled out his phone and called Max. As their new friend answered, he made sure to put him on speaker.

"Hello?"

As soon as Allie heard Max's voice, she went red. She couldn't believe they were doing a live experiment.

"Hey max! I know you just left but I have a favor to ask you."

"Oh, sure. What's up?"

"I hate to ask this since you already helped me in high school, but do you mind helping me out with my Statistics class? I have a test coming up."

"Oh, yeah!" Max exclaimed. "I'm also taking Statistics. I can definitely help you!"

John smiled at Allie as he finished his conversation with the freshman. "I appreciate it, Buddy. You're a great guy!"

"Yeah, just let me know!"

As John ended the call, he gave the cute girl a look as if he had just proven her wrong. "See?"

"See what?" Allie asked. "He's not interested in me?"

"He might be interested in you. I really have no idea. My point is that Max is a really nice guy. He'll help anybody, and he never expects anything in return. That's how he's always been."

There were many thoughts running through the young woman's head. Not knowing what to say, she just sat back in her seat and blushed.

--

"You did not!" Lee said with a look of conviction.

"I totally did!" Max argued.

"You really expect me to believe you asked a girl out?"

The freshman had a lighthearted laugh. "I did, but she rejected me!"

Lee took a big puff of his cigarette. "If that really happened, then why are you in such a good mood?"

Max shrugged his shoulders and smiled. "I don't know. Even though she rejected me; it was just nice to put myself out there."

"That is the lamest shit I've ever heard!" the senior yelled, flailing his arms in the air. "I can't even imagine how terrible your pickup line was when you asked her out!"

"I didn't use a pickup line!" Max argued, defending himself from looking too pathetic. "She told me she was having trouble with calculus, so I offered to help her out if she wanted to study together."

"I don't know if I'd consider that a date," Lee said with a suspicious look. "But for you, I guess it wasn't that bad."

"You know what's interesting? Right when I left, my friend John called me and asked if I could help him with statistics. What a funny coincidence!"

Lee made a face and needed some clarification. "He was there?".

"Yeah, he's part of that group."

A blank stare came over the senior's face. "Max, you're like the dumbest smart guy I've ever met."

Max gave a confusing look, though he had become quite used to his roommate's insults. "What do you mean by that?"

"That wasn't a coincidence. She clearly told him."

The naïve boy furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "She did?"

"Yes, dumbass!" Lee shouted. He shook his head, unable to even understand how bad Max was with social situations. "You didn't even find it a little strange when your friend asked you for the same exact favor?"

"Well no. See, John is actually pretty bad at math. I remember from when we were in high school..."

"That's not the point!" the older roommate interrupted. "If he really needed help, he would have already asked you."

"Oh..." Max realized how silly he was for not seeing it sooner. "Well, what does that mean?"

"It means she was talking about you."

"She was, wasn't she?!" The young man's face lit up. "So, do you think I have a chance?"

"You might," Lee answered while shrugging his shoulders. "But it doesn't matter."

"Why not?"

"With a grin, Lee answered, "Because even if she does like you, I'm sure you'll find a way to fuck it up."

Much to the surprise of his roommate, Max started laughing at the insult. "You're probably right! But you know what? It's okay."

Lee moved his head back, impressed with his younger roommate. "It's okay?"

"Yeah," Max answered, finally looking confident. "I'm loving life."

--

"I'm loving life!" Linda yelled before taking another hit.

Jake placed both his hands on Linda's shoulders for encouragement. "See! I knew you would learn to love it! And to think, you were nervous about doing this stuff at first!"

"What was I thinking?! I'm glad I have you! I would have never had this much fun without you!"

"Just you wait," Jake said with a wink. "When we leave this party, we're going to have some real fun at my place."

Linda took a shot and slammed her glass on the table. "Is that so?! What are we going to do?"

"When I get you alone, I am going to fuck the shit out of you!"

Linda wanted to grab his cock right then and there, in front of everybody. There was so much drugs and alcohol in her system that she didn't care what others would think. But as she went for his junk, Jake pushed her hand away.

"When we get to my place," Jake said with a stern voice. He looked around to make sure nobody saw what happened, especially any other girls.

"Ugh!" Linda sat there and pouted. Unable to control herself, she started pounding more drinks until it was time to go. It had become her go-to way of dealing with anything she didn't like.

Eventually, her vision went blurry, and the music turned into incoherent noises. She was dizzy, like somebody spun her a thousand times and left her outside with a sky full of stars. Unfortunately, it was a feeling that she had become all too familiar with.

I'm having so much fun, she thought to herself. I'm having so much fun...

Jake loved dating such a hot and young party animal. In his eyes, he was giving her the life she always wanted. Though he was older, he wasn't wise enough to notice Linda's life spinning out of control.

The party finished, and he took Linda back to his apartment. She stumbled all the way, holding onto his arm for stability. He should have been concerned, but Linda laughed the entire time, causing him to think she was just having a good time.

"So, do you still want to fuck?" he asked as soon as they got inside.

The drugged-up woman ripped her shirt off. "Hell yeah, I do!"

Jake smiled and began undressing himself. "Then get your hot little ass over here."

Linda threw herself at her hot boyfriend and kissed him passionately. After only a few seconds, the big frat guy was as hard as an oak tree. He lifted her in his arms and took her straight to the bed.

He helped the intoxicated girl take her pants and underwear off before bending her over and sticking his hard cock deep inside her pussy. Linda immediately let out a moan, crying in pleasure as she was being pounded.

Linda put her head into the pillow and enjoyed her strong boyfriend sliding in and out of her. Though their relationship could be crazy, she felt closest to Jake when they were intimate, having wild sex.

She took it all until he was completely finished. As he pulled out his cock, Linda collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily until she eventually fell asleep.

Jake looked down at the freshman, watching her as she passed out. A sense of pride came over in as he thought to himself, I fucked her so good, she's already falling asleep.

--

Linda woke up early the next afternoon. Not knowing where she was, she looked around to gather her bearings. Only when she noticed her boyfriend sleeping next to her did she start to piece together what happened the previous night.

"Babe," she said in a raspy voice. "Babe!"

Jake could barely open his eyes. "What?" he finally responded with his faint voice.

"Do you have any ibuprofen? I have such a bad headache!"

The frat boy closed his eyes and responded, "I think I have some."

"Where?!"

"I don't know." Jake turned his body from the young woman, trying to fall back asleep. "Somewhere in the bathroom."

Linda looked around, hoping to find some medicine when came across her phone lying on the floor. When she picked it up, she realized that she had several missed messages from her roommate.

"Oh, fuck!" she yelled, slapping her forehead. "It's one forty-five!"

She ran back to the bed and started shaking Jake, demanding he wake up. "Babe!"

"What?!"

"It's one forty-five in the afternoon!"

"So?"

"I was supposed to meet up with Patricia. Can you take me back to my dorm?"

"Jake's eyes suddenly popped open. "Right now?!"

"Yes!" Linda answered, urgently nodding her head.

"Babe, I only get to sleep in on the weekends!" Jake argued. "Can't you just wait?"

"I'm already late... Can you just take me now? Please?"

"I'll take you if you let me sleep a little longer," the frustrated guy said with a stern voice. "If you really want to go right now, then just walk."

"Ugh!" the young woman groaned. Unfortunately, she had no time to argue. Feeling extremely guilty, she decided to just gather her belongings and take the long walk home.

She feared Patricia would be upset at her, but when she finally got to the dorm, she found her roommate sitting on her bed with a look of concern. "Sorry!" Linda promptly said. "I overslept!"

Patricia got up from the bed and walked to the worn-out woman. "Don't apologize," she replied, staring her in the face. "I was just worried."

Linda shook her head in shame, disappointed that she let her roommate down. "I meant to set my alarm, but I got so drunk last night."

"I know," Patricia sympathized as she rubbed Linda's shoulders. "I was there."

"Oh..." the cute freshman started to feel ashamed of her behavior.

"Are you... okay?"

"Yeah... I'm okay."

"I meant to take you home, but I looked up and you were gone. I texted, but you never responded. Then, somebody told me you went home with Jake."

"Yeah, I stayed with him." Linda then looked down, almost embarrassed. "Can I ask you for a huge favor?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Can you take me to the store? I need to get Plan B."

Patricia took a step back, and a look of deep worry came over her face. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah I just..." the young woman turned her head, afraid to continue. "I know Jake and I had sex last night, but I don't really remember it. Everything is kind of a blur... So, I'm not sure if he finished inside me."

"Okay, I'll take you," the roommate responded after trying to get over that last comment. "Did you ask him if he pulled out?"

"No... I don't want to let him know that I don't remember the sex. He acts a little rude if I don't shower him with compliments after we do it, so I just tell him it's great every time."

Patricia stared at her friend for several seconds. "Are... you sure... you're okay?"

Realizing how terrible her story sounded, Linda tried to snap herself out of it. "Oh, yeah! It's no big deal. It's just a little ego thing for him. But overall, our relationship is great!"

"Okay... You should probably stop drinking so much. It seems pretty unhealthy."

"Yeah, I feel terrible. I'll probably take a break from drinking."

"You said that before..." Patricia responded with a frown. "But it seems like every time you're around Jake, you do drugs and alcohol again. Do you promise to actually take a break this time?"

Linda crossed her arms and looked away, unable to make eye contact with her roommate. "Yeah... I'll try..."