Friends with Consequences Ch. 15-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Max!" Linda's roommate yelled, noticing him.

Though Linda was still tired, she became wide-eyed from seeing him after the previous night. "Hi... Max..."

"How are you feeling?" her former neighbor asked, looking concerned.

"I've been better... but I'm okay." Linda then looked over at her roommate and asked, "Do you mind if I talk to Max for a second?"

Her friend quickly agreed before leaving them alone. Once it was just them, Linda looked over to Max and said, "Thank you for coming to see me... especially after last night."

"Of course... I was worried about you."

"I want to apologize for last night..." Linda said with a deep breath.

"Oh... Do you remember.... coming to my room?"

Linda looked down, unable to make eye contact. "I remember that part pretty clearly.... and it was really disrespectful to you and your girlfriend... so, I'm sorry..."

"That's very nice of you," Max responded, gently placing a hand on her delicate shoulder.

"I was just... I was just going through some issues... and I thought you could fix all my problems... like you used to... but when I realized that wasn't an option anymore... I just..."

"It's okay," Max quickly interrupted, stopping her from continuing her emotional speech. In his eyes, she had already suffered enough. He didn't want anything else from her.

"Thanks for putting up with me last night... I'm sorry for kissing you... If you want, I can apologize to your girlfriend and tell her it was all my fault."

"That won't be necessary," the boy frantically responded, thinking about Allie's jealous tendencies. "Maybe we can just keep it between us..."

Linda looked up at him and nodded her head. "Okay... I don't think it's a good idea to tell Jake either."

"I won't tell him... I don't even know him."

Suddenly, a little smile came to Linda's face, and she started chuckling. She patted his hand, which was still on her shoulder. "Thanks Max."

Seeing her smile brought a sudden sense of joy to the young man. "I'm glad you're calling me Max today... and not Maxi-poo."

Giggling even harder, Linda replied, "Sorry about that... That's just how I talk to you when I want something... but it obviously doesn't work anymore."

Despite their history, Max was just happy to see his former neighbor was doing better. "Well, I need to get going now," he said, looking at his watch. "I'll see you later, Linda."

"Okay, Max," she replied with a pleasant smile. "I really appreciate you."

Once the young man left, Patricia slowly made her way back in. "Are you ready to go now?"

"Oh, yeah. I just need to sign something for the nurse."

With a deep breath, the sweet roommate walked over to the bed. "Linda... Can I ask you something important?"

Linda looked up at her astutely. "Yeah?"

Patricia started rubbing her arms uncomfortably. "I just have to make sure... You didn't overdose on purpose... did you?"

As the question rang through her head, Linda stared off with a blank face. "Of course, not..."

**************

When Max got back to his dorm, he was shocked to find Allie waiting in the hallway. "What are you doing here?" he hesitantly asked.

With that innocent smile she always had, the cute girl revealed a gift she was hiding behind her. "I got you your favorite muffin from the coffee shop. I figured you'd be back soon, so this is my way of apologizing."

The young man led her into the room with a confused expression on his face. "Apologizing?"

"I'm sorry for the way I reacted. After you left, I took a moment to reflect on the way I presented myself. You were right; My actions were completely inappropriate. You grew up with Linda and it's totally understandable for you to worry about her when she's in danger."

Max could feel his heart melting at her response to his criticism. It was such a relief knowing they finally had a breakthrough. He wrapped his arms around his cute girlfriend and gave her a big kiss. "You're the best"

"I am a great girlfriend, aren't I?" the petite brunette joked. She then wrapped her arms around Max's shoulders before returning the soft and passionate kiss.

Allie pulled Max down onto the bed with her, where they began undressing each other. Feeling the raw passion of the moment, they continued making out as Max guided himself between her legs before carefully entering her.

The young couple moaned into each other's mouths as Max gently thrusted. He inched his way in and out, going nice and slow so he could enjoy every bit of his girlfriend's insides.

Although Allie loved the slow and gentle teasing from Max's cock, she eventually started begging for more. She placed both her hands on his firm ass cheeks and forced him to thrust deeper as she moaned, "Yes, Baby! Do me harder!"

Max felt his cock throbbing as she rested her hands on his bare cheeks. Then, as he felt her give his bottom and encouraging smack, he began to pick up the pace, building a faster rhythm.

The heat of the moment got to the little brunette, and she couldn't stop herself from taking charge. She rolled over onto Max, establishing herself on top by straddling him. She then guided his throbbing dick back inside her as she placed her hand on his shoulders.

"Oh my God!" Max moaned, surprised and aroused by Allie's sudden display of sexual dominance. Though he didn't mind being in charge, seeing his hot little girlfriend lose herself only made the moment more arousing.

Much like Max, Allie started out slowly, grinding up and down on his hard dick, steadily building a rhythm. Then, as Max gave her an encouraging spank of his own, her eyes rolled back as she started grinding as hard as she could.

Her moans of pleasure became heavy, filling the room and assuredly making the neighbors aware of their naughty activities. She was unable to keep herself quiet as the orgasm built up and eventually caused her to erupt on top of her boyfriend.

Max held her firmly by the ass, feeling her entire body clinch up as she tried her best to continue bouncing. He gave her another smack on her cute little tush, causing her to continue grinding as he watched her little tits bounce up and down.

Eventually, Max became a victim of the hot display he was watching, and he couldn't hold on any longer. "I'm going to cum!" he warned before his petite little girlfriend quickly jumped off and finished him with her hand.

As soon as Allie grabbed his rock hard dick, he released a stream of cum into the air that landed all over his stomach. She began jerking him off, making sure he was emptied out.

After she finished taking care of Max, Allie cleaned him off like the good little girlfriend she wanted to be. She then rejoined him in bed, wrapping her arms around him and pressing her naked body against his.

With a big smile, she placed a big kiss onto his lips as she thought to herself, You're all mine, Max.

*******************

A little while after getting back to campus, Linda paid her boyfriend a visit. She knew he must have been worried about her, since she missed several texts and phone calls from him. Not wanting to explain herself over the phone, the young woman decided to talk to him in person.

After a couple of knocks on the door, her boyfriend quickly answered, eager to find out where she had been. "Why haven't you been answering my phone calls?" he asked. "I must have called a thousand times!"

"Jake, I can explain," she responded, entering his apartment.

"You know... that was really fucked up of you to just walk out of the party like that after making such a scene! You didn't even give me a chance to explain myself."

"I'm not here to talk about that, Jake," she responded with a sigh.

"Well, that's why you haven't been responding, isn't it? Aren't you upset at me?"

Looking down at her feet, Linda took a deep breath before responding, "I overdosed that night... I've been in the hospital."

She felt a sigh of relief getting that off her chest, but became nervous again as she watched the expression on Jake's face change.

"You overdosed?!" He responded, as veins popped out on his forehead. "How could you be so irresponsible?!"

Linda could feel her heart beating faster as the anxiety started to take over her body. It was a common occurrence when she wasn't on drugs, especially around her hot-headed boyfriend.

Before she could defend herself, Jake quickly grabbed her, engaging her in a strong but passionate embrace. Her heart was suddenly calmed as her anxiety slowly disappeared.

"I can't lose you," Jake whispered into Linda's ear, causing her to crack a little smile. "I... love you... so, you have to take care of yourself."

The young woman finally wrapped her arms around his waist. Hiding her face against his chest, her smile grew as she responded, "I love you too."

Chapter 17

"How long has it been since you've had a drink?"

Linda looked down at her cup of water before reconnecting with her roommate's eyes. It felt like deja vu, quitting again after all her other previous failed attempts. "It's only been a month."

"I'm proud of you," Patricia said with a genuine smile.

"You shouldn't be... I don't want you getting your hopes up after I let you down again."

"No matter the results, I'm always proud of you. Addiction is a very tough thing to battle. Just the fact that you're trying means the world to me."

Linda looked up and smiled at her roommate. "How are you so sweet?"

"I'm really not," Patricia said, pushing aside the praise. "I just care about your health."

"I noticed you haven't been drinking either. Is that because you've lost interest, or are you just trying to help me?"

"I just don't find it as fun as I used to. Especially with how hectic my classes are getting."

Linda took a deep breath before finishing her cup of water. "I have a bit of a different take than you do. The further I get from drinking, the more I am starting to not enjoy these parties. I guess alcohol does really equal fun for me... Either that or delusion."

"Does that make you want to go right back to drinking?" Patricia asked, looking concerned.

"A little, but it also makes me realize some other things. I don't know if it's just a coincidence, but ever since I stopped drinking, Jake seems super flirtatious with other girls. Maybe I just didn't realize it because I used to be so wasted, or maybe he's just been talking to girls more lately because I haven't been as much fun."

"I would never think you aren't fun," Patricia argued, feeling offended for her friend. "Besides, he shouldn't be doing anything to make you uncomfortable, anyway. Have you talked to him about his behavior?"

"I have... but he always convinces me I'm making a big deal out of nothing. I feel like I have a good argument, but as soon as I bring it up, he almost makes me feel silly for asking. I know it's his job to talk to people, but I just don't know how to make him understand that it makes me feel uncomfortable for some reason."

Just as Patricia was about to go off, she noticed someone standing at the entryway. It was a young man who looked about her age. He stood out a bit because most of the frat guys were a little older.

Not wanting to continue the personal conversation in front of the stranger, Patricia politely asked, "Can I help you?"

"Oh, sorry," the young man said, before walking slowly into the kitchen. "I didn't mean to intrude. I was just looking for another bottle of liquor."

"I thought all the liquor was outside," Linda said, curiously looking around through the cabinets.

"Oh... Well, what are you two drinking?"

"We're both just drinking water."

Realizing that she had recognized the young fat guy at previous parties, Patricia started to grow suspicious. "Haven't I seen you around a few times lately? What's your name?"

"I'm sure we have run into each other before. These parties are pretty popular. My name is Sam."

"Yeah, I've seen you around a lot," Linda said, realizing how familiar his face was. "It seems like you're always around."

The young man became frantic as sweat started coming from his forehead. "I think it's just a coincidence... Anyway... I'll leave you two alone now."

"Hey Sam!" Patricia called out, stopping him from leaving. "Quit messing around. You knew all the liquor was outside. Why did you come in here? Were you trying to flirt with one of us?"

"No!" he quickly answered, waving his hands.

Though both women were technically taken, they still found his nervousness to be cute and flattering. They continued teasing him, saying, "Come on, you can tell us!"

As Linda put her hand on Sam's shoulder, he quickly pulled away, responding, "Okay, I'll tell you! Just please don't touch me like that... I don't want Jake thinking I'm making a move on you. He'll freak the fuck out."

Linda gasped, realizing how scared he was of her boyfriend. She quickly collected herself, wanting to make sure she didn't do anything that was perceived as flirting, either. "Oh... sorry... We thought you were just creeping."

"So, what's going on?" Patricia asked. "Why have you been around us so much lately?"

"Well, I have a class with this guy you probably know, Max," he started, causing both women's eyes to light up. "I guess you guys don't really talk anymore, but he heard you were drinking a lot and was kind of worried. I told him that I have seen you at a lot of parties, so he asked me to do him a favor and make sure you are safe."

In the past, Linda would have been upset with the idea of someone spying on her, but after the dangerous episode she had, she found it sweet that Max kept finding ways of checking in on her, despite their rough history. "That's really nice of him," she said, almost feeling bad about the way she accused him of snooping on her relationship in the past.

Sam looked at her and smiled. "Yeah... He seems like a pretty cool guy."

He then quickly said his goodbyes, knowing Linda was taking it easy that night. However, a few minutes later when he went outside, Jake approached him after hearing that he had been talking to Linda.

Several drinks down, Jake placed his arm around Sam and asked, "So... what were you doing inside?"

"I thought we had another bottle of liquor in the kitchen."

"Are you sure you weren't in there just to talk to my girl?"

Sam looked up at the much bigger and taller frat guy. Feeling a little intimidated, he quickly refuted, "I didn't go in there to talk to her. I just ran into her and she asked me what I was looking for."

Not seeing the smaller guy as a threat, Jake just laughed at him. However, just like he did with Max, he decided to make sure there wouldn't be any future problems. "Looky here, Runt. I know you may not be a freshman anymore, but you're still just a little guy. Do me a favor and stick to girls your own speed. Save the pretty girls like Linda for me."

He then squeezed Sam's head a little too hard in a noogie. When the younger frat guy tried to pull himself out, Jake gave him a playful punch to the guy. Though he didn't put much force into the punch, it easily bothered the younger man.

"Get the fuck out of here," Jake said, before pushing the smaller frat guy aside.

Sam was absolutely seething as he watched Jake walk back to his group of friends, including several girls. Alright Mother Fucker, he mumbled to himself. I am officially Team Max now.

Knowing that Jake was drinking with other girls, like he always did, Sam waited for an opportunity to reconnect with Linda. When the time was right, he went back into the kitchen, thinking, I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm about to fuck his shit up.

Both girls look pleasantly surprised to see him again. Not drinking at a frat party was making them feel like outcasts.

He greeted them both before taking a seat right next to them. With a beer in his hand, he looked at Linda and asked, "So, I have a bit of a personal question, if you don't mind."

"Oh... uhh... what is it?" the petite brunette asked, a bit taken back by his sudden forwardness.

"I know it's none of my business... but I just don't understand. How do you do it?"

"How... do I do what?"

"How do you handle being in an open relationship with Jake?" he asked, looking ever so innocent. "It sounds fun in theory, but I don't know if I could handle relationship like that, seeing my significant other messing around with other people."

"Wait, what?!" Linda asked, doing a double-take. "Uhh... Jake and I are not in an open relationship. Where did you get that idea from?"

"Oh really? I guess I just thought that since he is always with other girls."

Linda tried to keep herself from jumping to conclusions, but she was only in denial. "Uh... He has to talk to other girls to promote the fraternity..."

A little smirk came over Sam's face before he responded, "Oh, is that the excuse he gave you?"

"It's not a lie," Patricia argued, feeling as if she were standing up for her friend. "Tommy told us about it from the very beginning."

"Oh, his friend vouched for him? I guess that changes everything. But now that you guys have been sober for a while, I would advise you keep an eye on the way Jake acts around other women and ask yourself if you're really comfortable with this, or did he just convince you to be comfortable with this."

Linda squeezed her cup and furrowed her eyebrows. Even though the young man was just trying to help, it felt like an attack on all the bad decisions she made in her life. "Look, I don't know what you're implying, but you don't know anything about me or my relationship with Jake!"

"I don't need to know anything about you," Sam immediately argued back. "I know what I see, and I don't need you to convince me I'm seeing something different."

"Well, just fucking say it then!" Linda shot back. "Just be blunt and fucking say what you want to say!"

Sam shrugged his shoulders before unloading. "Okay, your choice... He obviously thinks you're stupid. Either that or he doesn't respect you. Probably both though."

Linda paused, feeling like that rod of lightning had just struck her heart. "Okay... maybe I didn't want you to be so blunt... But where the fuck do you get off thinking something like that?! You don't even know what you're talking about!"

Sam chuckled at the young woman, realizing how much she reminded him of Max when he was the one in denial. "You cannot be this blind. I mean, does he even acknowledge you as his girlfriend on social media?"

Laughing like she was about to win the argument, Linda responded, "Goes to show how much you know. He deleted his social media a long time ago."

"When did he delete it?" the young frat guy asked with a straight face.

"It was like... around the time we started dating... Like, right when we became... official..."

"Well, isn't that interesting? The guy who spends all his time promoting an organization doesn't have a social media page. What an odd strategy."

"That is... kind of odd..." the petite brunette responded, going quiet.

"Come on, Linda. You're not dumb. Have you ever gone through his phone to see if he's talking to other girls?"

Linda almost wanted to stomp her feet in anger. "No! I'm not that type of girl. I'm not crazy!"

"I don't think it makes you crazy to check for unfaithfulness when there are signs of unfaithfulness."

Patricia quickly jumped in, nodding your head. "I actually agree with him on this one."

"Patricia!" Linda gasped, looking at her roommate. "Whose side are you on, anyway?"

"I'm on your side, but... maybe he has a point. You said Jake is so private about what he's doing. Maybe he has a reason for being so secretive."

"Both of you just stop!" Linda yelled. "I admit our relationship has been really rough lately, but we're working on it and it's going to get better. We're communicating a lot and I trust him not to cheat on me."