All Comments on 'Friendship Redefined'

by bhollister

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

If you still explain to me where the "loving woman" was here? Or did you mean the whore who took care of the so-called friend's cock? If you think friendship means I have to "borrow" my wife to my friend, then you have a strange perspective on friendship!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mattenw...

I'm far from a libertine, but I don't see the harm here.

She isn't cheating, she won't get pregnant, and Bob is a friend.

No harm done.

After all, it's only sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mattenw; It's called fiction, fantasy. Lighten up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like she is now getting two dicks.

Did beth bring over a friend for Thomas?

No why not?

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

The old” wife takes care of our male friend by fucking him” cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No rounds of play between Beth and Bob solo? A few solo dinner dates between the two can feed chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, when does Thomas get his turn to fuck another woman since Beth's had her turn with Bob? Right now its a one-sided relationship. One-sided relationships usually turn toxic. Relationships are about mutuality and reciprocity. If Beth gets to fuck other men and Thomas doesn't get to fuck other woman then Thomas is just getting fucked over by Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very often a married couple becomes more loving when the husband encourages his wife to enjoy other men. Don’t knock until you try it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous