Wife's Lover

Story Info
Hot wife takes first lover.
3k words
4
39.3k
42

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kath and myself had both been married before, we had young families, too. We got together in our thirties and definitely hit it off. We had so much in common and got on extremely well. Like many couples, particularly when they first get together, Kath and I were no different, having sex as often as we could.

We had both had plenty of practice in previous relationships and we both put that practice to good use. Exploring each other's bodies, finding out what turned each other on. We definitely did that. Kath had a wonderful figure and a really-high sex drive.

I wrote about my problems in the past and how we had dealt with them. Being given a cruel blow with devastating consequences and me ending up in a wheelchair would of put a strain on any relationship and ours was no different.

But what do you do? Get on with life, that's what we did.

Our sex life had to take a strain. How could it not.

I first started joking with Kath that she should find herself a lover to sort out her desires, as I struggled more and more.

"I don't need that," she would say.

After a while, I could tell she was thinking of it more often because when we were having sex, she would become even more horny than usual, and even talking about it.

"So you're telling me you'd be happy if I met a man just to fuck, then."

"Absolutely, I would so long as we talked about it."

And so the story began.

How do we find someone who is happy to do what Kath wanted--essentially, to have no-strings-attached sex with a fit, desirable woman. Not difficult--that part--but to find someone who Kath fancied and who she wanted to feel more intimate with--inside her, fucking her--that, was going be more difficult... obviously.

We started our search online looking together at various sites we thought had potential. We were both feeling horny doing this, and thinking about what might be soon happening to Kath. Eventually, we found a website which looked good and listed some local men who, more importantly, Kath found to look okay.

Kath made contact with a guy, Mark, who lived reasonably local. She chatted with him for a while; he was thinking Kath was unattached, and looking for a date. He was keen on that idea. But after chatting for some time, Kath let him know what she was thinking about. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

He questioned Kath, "Am I hearing you correctly? You just want me to take you to motel somewhere and fuck you?"

Kath responded, "You are hearing me correctly."

Mark still couldn't quite believe it. But to say he was keen, would have been an understatement. He was in for a real treat, that's for sure.

Kath explained our particular situation about me wanting her to do this; to have some fun with someone with no strings or fallout.

Eventually, they agreed to a time and place to meet later that week.

Kath spent all that week getting herself ready, buying herself new lingerie, doing her nails, and applying loads of fake tan. She let me see her all done up and ready for her evening of fun. She looked bloody fabulous in it all. She hadn't let me touch her all that week.

From that first conversation, she was already feeling horny and by the end of the week she was desperate for some cock. From chatting with Mark, he certainly seemed like the sort of man she would go for. She hoped they got on when they met, it would make the experience even more enjoyable, and just thinking to herself, she hoped he would be well endowed--that he had a nice cock.

The meeting

They arranged to meet at a local bar. Mark arrived first and found a quiet table. Kath arrived soon after, saw Mark seated, and headed for his table. They greeted each other with a kiss on the cheek. Kath was not disappointed--she definitely fancied him.

Mark quite clearly liked the look of Kath, too.

"You look great," he told her. "What would you like to drink?"

"I'd love a white wine please."

Mark went off to get drinks leaving Kath on her own. She texts me.

Kath : I'm here safe, Mark seems nice. Are you sure you're happy if I have sex with him tonight?"

Me : Absolutely, as long as you feel comfortable.

Mark returns to the table with the drinks and they start talking.

"How do you feel, Kath?"

"Very nervous," Kath replied.

They continued to talk for some time, both feeling more and more relaxed as time went on.

"I can't quite believe what's happening tonight."

"Neither can I," said Kath.

After chatting a while, they decided to head to the motel they'd booked. They picked up a bottle of wine and headed off.

Eventually, they made it to the hotel where they picked up the room key, and made their way to the room.

Their conversation continued easily; they obviously got on and enjoyed each other's company, which made what they were about to do, a lot more comfortable. Mark unzipped Kath's dress and it fell to the floor, leaving her standing there in her bra, panties, and thigh-high stockings.

"Wow," said Mark. "You look fabulous."

"Thanks," replied Kath, as Mark took off his shirt.

Kath later told me that he had a nice body, and looked like he worked out.

She ran her hands over his chest, it felt great. She went to undo his pants and pulled them down, followed by his underpants, exposing his cock--Kath wasn't disappointed. Even though he wasn't fully hard, he was still a good length. She dropped to her knees and ran her tongue along his shaft.

Mark groaned with pleasure, looking down, watching a sexy woman whom he'd only met two hours ago, licking his cock and making him hard. He still found it difficult to believe, that all Kath wanted, was for him to fuck her!

She was making him more erect by the minute, and now his semi-erect cock was in her mouth; she sucked him, and they were both enjoying it. Kath stood up, they kissed passionately, she pressing her breasts into his chest. Mark's cock was now rock hard, and she could feel its stiffness against her tummy.

Soon, she'd feel it inside her, she thought.

When they kissed, she tasted of his cock, and they were both getting extremely turned on.

"Let's get into bed," Kath said.

Both of them couldn't really believe what was happening. Mark took off her bra and panties before they slid into bed. He kissed her breasts, making her nipples hard. She absolutely loved that. Then he went down lower, kissing her stomach before reaching her pussy.

Opening her legs wide, she prepared herself to feel his tongue in between her thighs.

Mark pushed two fingers inside her, licking her pussy at the same time. He was thinking how tight she was, and how much he was going to enjoy fucking her swollen pussy.

He licked her pussy for a while, which Kath absolutely loved. Mark came up, kissing her tummy, then her nipples, which were hard as glass. He positioned himself between her thighs, and Kath willingly spreading her legs in anticipation.

She reached down and grabbed his cock, he was definitely ready to fuck her. She placed his cock in position, right up against her tight pussy. Mark pushed forward getting a few inches in, then pulled back. He continued like that for a minute, before Kath grabbed Mark's ass, as if to tell him to put it all in. Mark got his cock all the way in, and told Kath she felt fucking wonderful.

She told him he felt great. "Now, fuck me," she told him.

Mark started fucking Kath's tight pussy and it felt great. He couldn't believe what was happening. Two hours ago, he'd never met Kath. Now, he was fucking her and that's all she wanted, and it felt fabulous.

Kath, after a little while, said to Mark, "I love it from behind."

So, Mark withdrew his cock and Kath got on her hands and knees. He got himself behind her, with Kath looking really sexy facing away from him. Mark plunged his cock into her and she loved it. He grabbed her around her waist.

She loved that too, when I could manage that.

Kath put a hand between her legs and started to tickle Mark's balls. He loved that so much that he was having a difficult time controlling himself.

Kath told me later, this was when he started to fuck her faster.

She knew he was going to cum soon. She then felt his cock deep inside her, cum. His cock was pulsating, as he did. Mark withdrew his still-hard cock which was glistening with both their juices. They both collapsed in a heap together.

Kath was telling him how good that felt, and Mark was telling her that he still couldn't believe that this was all she wanted, and how lucky he was she had picked him. They lay there for a while, talking about what had just happened and how nice it was. After both got dressed, they said their goodbyes with a kiss.

Mark said on leaving, "If you ever want a repeat, just call me."

"Okay," said Kath, "that'd be lovely."

_____

Kath returned home early in morning the next day.

She smelt of sex and was exhausted. She fell straight into bed falling asleep almost instantly. She would have to tell me all about it when later.

While she was asleep, I stroked her skin gently, thinking about Mark taking advantage of her and kissing her all over while fucking her. My mind was racing. I wanted to hear all about it. All the details.

I hadn't slept that night. After she got back at five in the morning, I just kept thinking about what she was going to tell me. Had they been at it all this time? How did she feel? So many questions to ask.

I left Kath sleeping. She got up about eleven and went straight to the bathroom to have a good soak in the tub. I took her a cup of tea and went in to see her. Her panties that she'd gone out in, were on the floor. I looked down at them. It was obvious he hadn't worn any condoms. I know Kath didn't like them. She liked to feel skin on skin.

Where do I start with my questions.

"You've got a million things to ask me I'm sure. I will tell you everything, just do you mind, if I do it in my own time, please?"

"Absolutely," I said. "Did you have a good time?"

"Oh god, yes. Fantastic," replied Kath.

Over the next few days, Kath kept telling me little bits each time. She obviously had a great time. By the sound of it, he had a nice, fat cock and plenty of stamina to match. She said he was soft when they first got naked, but once she had sucked his cock and made him rock hard, he stayed like that all night, giving her a good fucking. They went back to the motel about ten-thirty, and they left there just after four in the morning.

"Would you like to meet him again?" I asked.

"How would you feel about it. How did you feel when I was with him?" Kath responded.

"I just want you to be happy and have a good time. I obviously didn't sleep, thinking about a man taking advantage of you. Not jealousy, though; just hoping your night was living up to expectations."

"Oh fuck, yes it did and more."

"If you met up with him again, could I come and watch?"

Kath went quiet. "I'd have to ask Mark, obviously."

The fact she even contemplated it--I didn't think she would. My mind was going into overdrive. Could I watch some bloke with his cock inside my wife giving her a good fucking?

Absolutely I could.

Kath had spoken to Mark, and he was really up for it. He just wanted another night with Kath. We arranged to meet at the same motel where they had met before.

I shook Mark's hand on meeting, and he gave Kath a kiss. He was a bit taller than myself, at just over six feet, I would guess; quite a well-built man. Kath liked a man who looked after himself.

We sat down with a bottle of wine and a chat. I think they both wanted to make me more at ease. Mark seemed really easy to get on with. I could see why Kath went for him. He looked really at ease, but then he was about to fuck my wife with someone watching. Why wouldn't he be?

I took my place in the corner, and they moved closer to each other.

Mark and Kath kissed passionately. It was obvious they were both feeling horny. Mark found the zipper to Kath's dress, undoing it. She stepped out of it. Mark pulled her close, his hands finding her pert bum, digging his fingers into her. Kath was loving it and got close to Mark, kissing him, putting her hands round his waist.

"Why don't you get undressed," Kath said.

"Okay," said Mark.

He took his shirt off. He had a broad chest.

Kath never looked towards me, her eyes were fixed on Mark.

He undid his pants and took them off. Standing there in his underwear, it looked like he had quite a bulge in them.

"Take them down, Kath."

Kath got on her knees. She was looking bloody sexy. She reached out and grabbed his waistband and pulled them down.

What a sight that was. He was standing there completely naked, his cock semi-erect a good seven inches before Kath had even touched it. She was looking unbelievably sexy on her knees, inches away from another man's cock.

My heart was going super fast. Excitement--a bit of envy, yes--but more excitement.

Kath grabbed hold of his cock, her fingers just going 'round it. She opened her mouth and took it in, wrapping her lips tightly 'round it.

What a fucking sight that was, and what a feeling that must have been for Mark.

She started to suck him in and out. Kath could only just get her mouth 'round him. I could see he was getting harder by the minute. Mark was obviously loving having his cock in my wife's mouth. She carried on doing this, putting her hands on his waist. He definitely wasn't soft, now. She took it out of her mouth. He was rock hard, pointing right upwards.

Kath hadn't told me how big his cock was, just that he was quite well hung. He certainly was that. Easy eight inches and quite thick, too.

Her pussy was really tight. Getting that cock inside her would feel great for her, I'm sure.

She licked his balls and then ran her tongue along his cock. Mark put his hands on the back of her head.

Neither of them looked my way. It was as if I wasn't in the room.

"Let's get into bed."

Kath stood up and took off her bra, then stepped out of her panties and climbed into bed. Mark was in there, too; his hands all over Kath. He found her tits, licking her nipples making them really hard.

Kath opened her legs wide, as if to say to Mark, 'come and lick me.' He did just that pushing his tongue right inside her. She was loving it and was so ready for some cock. He went up and kissed her, pushing his tongue in her mouth. She willingly took it, and loved it.

As I looked across the room, my wife was laying there with her legs wide open, waiting for some cock--his cock-- to be shoved inside her.

Normally, I'd be gagging for it myself. She wasn't waiting for my cock, today.

She was in bed with another man, who was about to feel her tight pussy 'round his swollen cock. He got in position, as Kath reached down, grabbed him, and put the tip of him right in her waiting pussy. Mark pushed forward sliding into her. Kath had her hands 'round his waist pulling him into her. He was soon completely inside her.

"Fuck, you feel fantastic," he told her.

He started to fuck her. They were totally consumed by each other. It was like I wasn't there.

He pulled out. "Get on your knees."

He got Kath to turn around and face me. She did that and he got right up behind her. She was looking at me, getting ready to be fucked from behind.

The look on her face told me he'd found her pussy with the end of his cock.

"Oh, yes," she said.

I went over to the bed to kiss her. While I was kissing her, it was obvious that he'd put his cock deep into her.

"Oh fuck, yes."

I kissed her hard. She put her tongue in my mouth. She definitely tasted of sex and it was great.

I stayed where I was. He continued to fuck for some time. I could tell he was getting close to ejaculation. Kath was moving more and more. I could hear Mark breathing faster. He was close to cumming. All of a sudden, he made a lot of noise. I could tell Kath had a big cock deep inside her, pulsating as he came.

"Fucking, hell," she said.

He stayed inside her, then eventually pulled out. I could see his cock still hard and shiny, covered in their juices.

I think they would have had more, if I wasn't there.

But they kissed and chatted about what had just happened agreeing that it must happen again soon.

They both dressed and we made our way home.

Our minds buzzing at what had just happened.