Friendship Redefined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here, Thomas," Beth ordered, not wanting her husband to feel neglected.

Thomas moved over without hesitation and Beth took his throbbing member in her left hand and began the same gentle, but firm, up and down motion. "Oh baby...that feels so good," he said to his beautiful, naked wife, again noting her lustful gaze that remained trained hungrily on Bob's thick erection.

Beth stopped for a moment and looked up at the men, first to her husband and then to Bob, giving them both a seductive smile. She took the men's erections in her hands, bent over, and brought them both to her mouth, kissing and licking first one then the other. The men moaned as Beth struggled to place them both into her mouth at the same time, moving her hands up and down the shafts with the men standing only inches apart. Beth used her mouth, tongue and hands expertly, and after only a couple of minutes, the men's excitement peaked as both neared orgasm. Sensing the moment was near, Beth quickened her pace, held the men's erections tightly, and waited with lustful anticipation to see who might cum first. It was Bob, whose semen erupted from the tip of his cock onto Beth's hand, and ran down her wrist. Beth smiled widely and continued the up and down movement until her husband began to moan and ejected a stream of semen into the air that splashed to the deck.

"Boys are really messy," Beth managed to quip as she continued to massage the men's semen covered cocks.

The men, both breathing heavily, did not seem to mind the mess. After a moment she released them and Thomas and Bob moved apart to focus their attention on Beth. Thomas bent down to kiss her ready lips and began to fondle her left breast. Bob, boldly following suit, reached his hand down to Beth's pubic mound and worked a finger into her wet and ready slit. Beth moaned as his finger found her most sensitive spot. The three stayed locked in that position for several minutes until Beth began backing up to a patio chair, pulling both men with her as she moved. Once there, she sat on the edge of the chair and spread her legs widely, an invitation that Bob could not pass up. He quickly got to his knees in a nearly supplicant pose and began to kiss Beth's thighs, moving inexorably toward her blond triangle, pausing to savor her musky scent. Hesitating a moment so the anticipation could build, Bob finally used his tongue to begin exploring the wet, inviting spot that hid her small, erect clitoris.

"That's it," Beth managed to say as Bob began soft circular motions with his tongue, filling Beth with exquisite pleasure.

As with the men, Beth could not hold out long, and within moments achieved a long, shivering climax. After allowing her a brief recovery, Thomas leaned over and kissed his wife tenderly. Bob stood and was about to do the same when Beth grabbed the back of his head as he leaned in for the kiss, opened her mouth, and kissed him passionately for nearly a full minute, her tongue working in and out of his mouth. Stunned over the passion of her kiss, Bob realized that his penis was once again swelling. Aroused by his wife's passionate kiss, and noting the effect it was having on Bob, Thomas, too, began to achieve another erection of his own.

"I can't believe it. I'm getting hard again," Thomas said in a surprised tone. "It's like I'm eighteen years old again."

"Me, too," Bob said and began to stroke his cock while still standing just in front of Beth.

"Oh god...I'm so hot. I need someone to fuck me...now," Beth managed to say with some urgency.

Thomas, sensing that what his wife really wanted was to feel Bob inside of her, grabbed Beth by the hand, raised her up from the chair in which she sat, and motioned for her to bend over the patio table.

"Bob...I'm pretty sure that Beth wants you inside of her."

Without hesitation Bob positioned himself behind Beth as she was bent over the table, taking in the sight of her gorgeous, round ass. Bob's dick was so hard over the possibility of fucking Beth that he initially had difficulty with the angle, but slowly, with a little effort, began to penetrate her already well lubricated slit. Beth moaned at first and then cried loudly as Bob entered her, thrusting her hips against him, and causing him to increase the tempo of his own thrusts. Thomas was once again rock hard as he watched his beautiful wife so thoroughly enjoying this heretofore taboo act. Something none of them had ever experienced before. While Bob and Beth moaned and continued their thrusting, Thomas massaged himself almost to the point of another ejaculation before backing off, anxiously awaiting his own opportunity with his beautiful wife.

Within minutes, both Bob and Beth began to climax. Beth's climax was long, hard and loud. She actually climaxed several times in succession, each one more intense than the previous. As Bob reached orgasm he simply grabbed Beth's hips and thrust hard one final time, crying out in the process and filling her completely, causing Beth another wave of intense pleasure.

Thomas could hardly wait for his turn with Beth, and she did not disappoint. As soon as Bob withdrew his cock from her dripping and still convulsing pussy, Beth grabbed Thomas's dick and guided it in. Thomas wasted no time and began to thrust wildly for several minutes before reaching another explosive climax causing Beth to orgasm one more time, screaming out in pleasure as she did. Out of breath and temporarily spent, the three sat down and relaxed in the deck chairs.

"Boys...that was the most sensual experience of my life. I don't think I've ever cum that many times before. Now let's get into the hot tub and relax a while."

The three settled into the warm water enjoying the clear star-filled night sky. After a few minutes Beth broke the silence with an admission, "You know Bob," she began tentatively, "Thomas and I were talking earlier about our last visit with you when I gave you a little peek of my pussy."

"Uh...yeah...that was really unexpected, Beth, and I have to say I was more than a little excited by what you did."

"We were too, sweetheart," Beth admitted as Thomas nodded in conformation. "Both of us even masturbated a few times over the last few weeks thinking about it."

Bob laughed loudly over her admission. "Just a few times?" he asked playfully. "I've jacked off nearly every night since. I just can't seem to get the memory of that view you provided out of my mind, and after tonight you're beautiful body is all I'm going to be thinking of."

That revelation finally out in the open, the three friends once again began exploring one another. To the men's utter astonishment, they both quickly regained erections, and before long persuaded Beth to get out of the tub for another round. The three played for nearly an hour longer until their sexual appetites were fully satiated. They then made their way inside for a quick shower together, one that, when concluded, resulted in both men using their tongues to provide Beth with several more memorable orgasms.

Since that unexpected and eventful encounter, sex has never better between Thomas and Beth. They are at it like teenagers, all over the house at all hours of the day. Bob, on the other hand, has begun to date again, and has become a very frequent dinner guest.

12