Friendzoned Foot Cuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out into the hustle and bustle of the busy bar, humming with conversation and modern music. I made my way past the main horseshoe shape of the bar to the terrace beyond. Rows of small tables and chairs ran down the wood effect terrace with patches of artificial grass. Pergola frames supported long strands of glowing lights, bathing the terrace in warm light. The terrace was backed with a line of small intimate booths ringed by artificial hedges. My heart fluttered as I glimpsed Shannon's silver sequined dress and mischievous smile at the farthest one in the corner. As I approached the hulking figure of her date grew more imposing. I reached the table and Shannon chirped a welcome.

"Hello there stranger." She said with a smile

"Hey mate." Aaron said sitting upright.

"Hey there, enjoying the drinks?" I said.

"Well, they do taste sweeter when someone else is buying...speaking of which, I fancy another round? How about you?" Shannon said turning to her date.

"I wouldn't say no. If we are hanging about for a bit?" Aaron queried.

"Just for a quick chat. Get to know each other a bit better. A French Martini for me please and another Rum Dark and Stormy for him. You can order what you want." Shannon said.

I went to the bar and left Aaron and Shannon to chat, returning with the drinks a short time later. Shannon beckoned me to slide in beside her on the opposite side from Aaron. She sat with her body leaning closer to him, but her legs crossed and one heel clad foot pointed toward me.

"Well cheers to you..." Shannon said to me. "And to a night of fun..." she said turning to Aaron.

We knocked our glasses together before taking a sip. Despite sitting outside my face still felt warm and flushed.

"So, let's start with some introductions. Aaron, this is my ex. Ex, this is Aaron."

"Nice to meet you mate. Umm, does he have a name?"

"He does, but for our purposes, you only really need to know him as...cucky."

"Oh really? And is that part of this whole thing you were talking about earlier?"

"Pretty much yeah. But I bet you have a few questions?"

"Well, I know you mentioned having a...'complicated' relationship with your ex. Next thing you revealed he had paid for all our drinks and now here he is sitting with us. Maybe you can explain it a bit more?"

"Ok, no problem. Well, the truth is, he is a cuck. That means, he gets a kick out of me dating and being with other men...Men like you."

"Like me how?" Aaron said with a smirk.

"Well, let's just say I have a type and it sadly isn't really him. I mean, we dated for a bit sure, but the chemistry just wasn't there so I ended up friend zoning him. It's kind of the reason why I thought it would be good for you to meet him, to see you don't really have much competition. A shame I know, but really, I am more into guys who are...taller...more muscly...and, well...better in bed." Shannon said with a smirk.

"Oh really? Well, I can maybe get that part. But what does he get out of it?"

"Let's just say he has a certain...kink. Maybe you can explain it better?" Shannon said, turning to me.

"Umm, yeah sure. Umm, I am into her seeing other men as she said. But...I also am...that is to say I have a taste for..."

"Might as well spit it out. He is into feet." Shannon said bluntly.

"Really? Wow, this just keeps getting more interesting." Aaron said with a surprised look.

"I know. I was just as surprised. The quiet nice guy turning out to be a kinky perv. But there is more." Shannon said.

"More? So, he pays for you to go on dates, pays for drinks and is into feet. What more is there?"

"Tell him cucky." Shannon purred.

"Well...I not only like her feet but I also like to...be there when she is with other men..."

"In other words, he likes to watch." Shannon said turning back to Aaron.

"Holy shit! So, what you're saying is that you are inviting me in on a threesome?"

"Yes and no. It is like this. A girl like me has...needs. Needs that only a guy of your...type...can satisfy. He is my cuck. He funds my lifestyle and occasionally gets to worship my feet. But the main thing we both enjoy is making him watch and worship my feet as I enjoy another far more superior man. He gets a rush from being kind of like my slave under my control, whilst I love the power dynamic. It gets me off so much more when I enjoy a superior man whilst I order him about. I just figured that a guy with muscles and as hot as you would have no problem with an audience. How does that sound?"

"So, you want us to fuck whilst he watches? What would he do?"

"Pretty much. He will also worship my feet occasionally as well as kneel on the floor and wank. I would order him around and give the odd bit of humiliation. But you can be as involved in that as you want, or pretend like he isn't even there. Like he is just a piece of furniture in the room. In fact, he prefers it that way, don't you cucky?"

"Yes Shannon." I replied.

"What did we agree you would call me?"

"Oh sorry, yes Goddess." I said sheepishly.

"Goddess? You have him well trained! I mean all those times you caught my eye in the gym I had no idea you were such a kinky girl." Aaron replied.

"Hmm well I am hearing two things. That I caught your eye in the gym...and that you are not saying no..." Shannon purred, placing one hand on Aaron's lap.

"You're seriously into this?" Aaron said looking at me.

"Yes, I just really get turned on by the idea. If you are open to it..."

"Shhh cucky. Let me talk it out with him. So, how do you feel about it?" Shannon interjected.

"I mean, what happens next?"

"Well, we still have a nice evening to enjoy. Seems only fair if cucky wants us to put on a good show later that he treats us to a romantic evening. Isn't that right cucky?" Shannon said, her eyes locked with Aaron's, her other hand probing between the buttons on his shirt and fingers grazing his bare chest below.

"Yes Goddess." I replied. My repetition of the term clearly amused Aaron.

"Hmm, thought so. We get to spend a nice hot evening together and when we are done go back to my place...where he will be waiting. Waiting to watch you pleasure and own me with what feels like a very big surprise for me...What do you say?" Shannon said, her hand below the table now caressing Aaron's lap.

His face exuded confidence as his eyes flicked back and forth between Shannon and me. He clearly soon made his decision as he placed one brawny arm around Shannon's shoulders whilst his other hand rested on her bare thigh.

"I would say we could go for another round...cucky."

Shannon's heel clad foot below the table was now glancing my leg. Her eyes remained fixed on Aaron as I felt my heart in my mouth. Shannon did not break her eye contact as she spoke.

"Glad that is settled. You heard the man cucky. Make yourself scarce and get lost back to my place. Pay for another round as you leave and wait for us to get back. You better be ready to worship my tired sweaty feet when we return, they are sure to get sore in these new sexy heels. Should give you something to do whilst we have our own fun..."

"We may be a while. Sure he can keep himself entertained?"

"Oh, I should say he can make his own fun, perhaps with some teasing pics from us? Plus, a little loser like him can get himself excited just from something as pathetic as sniffing my worn shoes. Isn't that right cucky?"

"Yes Goddess." I replied with a dry mouth.

"Shit, really? That is grim. Not quite your type then?" Aaron said with a laugh.

"Definitely not. Just a little foot cuck loser, who should really leave us to get on with our hot date..." Shannon said drily.

I rose to leave and the couple did not break their eye contact as I departed. I placed the order for the further round of cocktails as I left.

The next photo came shortly after I got back to the house. Shannon and her soon to be lover had moved on to a trendy nightclub. The photo was a selfie Shannon took, the camera looking down at her petite frame resting on the lap of her brawny date. Aaron's thick veiny arms wrapped around her waist like tree trunks. Next was a picture of them kissing, her dainty small hands cupping his chiselled face as they locked lips. As my heart continued to pound the next message arrived. 'In the taxi. Can't keep our hands off each other. Strip and be ready...'

As per her instructions I had begun getting myself into a frenzy almost as soon as I got back to the house. I stripped to my underwear and worked my way through Shannon's collection of worn heels. I arranged them in a row and moved my nose from pair to pair, sniffing for any lingering scent of her flawless feet. As my cock began to grow, I then moved on to her gym bag, removing a pair of ripe ankle socks and breathing deeply on their scent, the sweaty aroma filling my nostrils. I heard the distinct sound of a car braking outside and doors opening. My Goddess had arrived.

I returned to my ordered place, knelt in the corner in my underwear. I could hear mumbled giggling and a deep voice speaking as Shannon fumbled at the keys. Finally, the front door swung open and I heard the familiar but staggered clicking of her heels on the wooden floor of the hall. Her Bull Aaron's deep voice spoke and she again let out a laugh. I heard them fumbling up the stairs. My heart raced as their steps neared the bedroom door before finally it swung open revealing the Alpha couple. Shannon had the familiar glazed look she got when she had too much to drink. Her muscular Adonis stood in the doorway behind her, his hulking frame almost filling the door.

"Fucking hell, I didn't believe it until I got here but you weren't kidding. You've really got him trained like a dog or something." He said with a smirk.

"Yeah, it is like I told you. This is his life. Isn't that right cucky?"

"Yes Goddess Shannon." I replied.

"Something new, I guess. Don't think I have ever slept with a Goddess before..." Aaron said suggestively, his arms around Shannon's waist kissing at her neck. "Or had a loser watch me have fun with his ex..."

"Well, that's exactly what he's into. As well as my feet. Which reminds me..." Shannon purred.

She stumbled over to the edge of the bed and sat down gazing over at me.

"Crawl over here and undo my heel straps footboy. They are killing my pretty feet."

Her Adonis Aaron closed the door behind him and looked on in disbelief as I crawled across the floor, kneeling before Shannon. I knelt lower to unfasten the straps of her heels, seeing where they had left red bands just above her ankles.

"Come join me on the bed..." Shannon purred.

Aaron obliged and sat beside her, leaning back on his hulking arms. Shannon placed a hand on his lap as they looked down at me.

"What do you think?" Shannon queried.

"I think your 'complicated' relationship with your ex turned out a lot more fun than I thought it would...and it is going to make tonight a lot of fun..." Aaron replied, raising himself to continue kissing at Shannon's shoulder and neck.

"Hmm, I knew a guy like you wouldn't have a problem with an audience. Especially such a weak and wimpy one like him."

"Mmm keep talking about him like that...I feel myself getting into it more and more. Love a woman with a bossy streak..."

"You heard him cucky. Be a good boy and take off my shoes..."

I crawled over to the couple to oblige as Shannon turned to kiss her lover. Her hand resting on his lap had now begun massaging him, coaxing his imposing manhood within his jeans. Her free hand had wrapped around his neck. She emitted soft whimpers as his stubbled chin grazed her skin with each powerful kiss, their lips and tongues locked.

Aaron had wrapped one hulking arm around Shannon's lower back as the other hand made its way up her toned, bare thigh, raising her dress. The couple were practically oblivious to me as I knelt by Shannon's feet. Knelt before them I carefully opened the straps and slid her feet free of the first shoe. Her feet were still perfectly pedicured but visibly sore and sticky from an evening of dancing. As a reflex I raised the worn heel to my face and took a brief sniff of the wafting powerful aroma from within. Shannon's sharp stern voice broke my concentration.

"Umm, excuse me? Did I say you that you could sniff my shoes?"

"Umm...no Goddess Shannon."

"Such a dirty little loser. Just because you paid for our date doesn't mean you get to take liberties. Beg me."

"Please may I sniff your worn heels, Goddess Shannon?"

"More desperate..." Shannon goaded. Aaron was visibly amused.

"Please may I enjoy the aroma of your worn sweaty heels fresh from your hot date with a superior Bull Goddess Shannon?"

"That's better. Take off the other one..."

"Mmm, you really make him work for just a little sniff. Never been called a Bull before..." Aaron said.

"I bet you fuck like one...unlike him..."

"Always had good reviews..."

The couple mocked me as I heartily sniffed Shannon's second worn heel. Her eyes turned from her lover to me as Shannon glowered down at me.

"Pervert. Now fuck off to the corner and sniff my sweaty heels until I need you again." Shannon chided.

I retreated to the corner and knelt obediently with one of Shannon's heels pressed to my nose. I inhaled deeply on the pheromonal fragrance from the sole.

"Go on footboy, give them a good sniff..." she purred, not even looking at me as Aaron kissed and bit at her neck. She knew she did not need to ask twice. I buried my nose in the heels, the warm, sweaty scent flowing into my nostrils and sending a tingling sensation through my body.

"Shit, that's so pervy. He must really like your feet. But whatever floats his boat, I guess. So, he will actually watch us from the corner?"

"Of course. But I may take pity on him and let him get a closer look later as he sucks and licks my toes. And whilst he gets on with what floats his boat, we can get to what floats ours. Like you said, a guy like you doesn't mind having an audience, do you? Teaching him a lesson in how a real man does things..." Shannon said seductively.

"Well, since you put it that way. Let's put on a good show for foot sniffer..." Aaron replied.

She raised her hands to cup her lovers face and leaned in for a kiss. He followed suit, wrapping his thick arms around her waist and moving his face to meet hers. I could hear them passionately kissing as I continued my worship of her discarded heels. My cock began to surge and leak in my boxers as I listened to Shannon moaning with each long lingering kiss.

I risked a glance from the corner of my eye. Shannon had cocked one foot so her sole and toes were scrunched, the tips of her toes resting on the floor and her exposed bare dirty sole stared back at me. She had to have known I would look. Aaron's hands explored her toned body, running across the sequined dress. Shannon's head fell back and she exhaled a moaning sigh to the ceiling as he kissed across her neck. His hands slid down to rub across her thighs before gripping her ass. Meanwhile his free hand groped greedily at her chest, sliding beneath her dress to her perky tits below. My eyes darted back into Shannon's discarded red heels. I sniffed hard to drink in the sweaty pheromonal scent combined with new leather. An evening of dancing and cocktails had left discernible toe prints in the base of the sole.

"I think we'd be more comfortable slipping out of these clothes...give my little foot cucky an idea of why he's down there and you're up here..." Shannon said, one of her hands toying with her Bull's belt buckle and the other glancing against the growing bulge in his jeans.

"Won't hear any complaints from me." Aaron said with a smirk.

Shannon slipped off the shoulder straps of her dress and wriggled her body until it fell free. As it landed around her ankles it revealed she was wearing a scintillating set of turquoise lingerie. She helped Aaron half unbutton his shirt before he pulled it up and over his head. Shannon threw it behind her, so it landed on the floor beside me. She moved to help Aaron with his belt and jeans buttons.

"Are we going full show and tell?" Aaron asked, resting his hands on Shannon's waist.

"Not yet. Just down to underwear for now. I like teasing and being teased." Shannon replied.

Aaron's jeans fell around his ankles and he stepped out of them, kicking them to the side. His legs were as brawny as his upper body. Thick calves and broad, defined thighs. Shannon used her fingers to tug at the waistband of his boxer shorts, guiding him towards the foot of the bed. The impressive bulge in Aaron's boxers was growing fast. Aaron's brawny bronzed body was formidable. His muscles even more bulging and defined in person, with rippling abs and thick biceps and forearms.

Shannon turned to me with a mischievous smirk as her hands caressed Aaron's rippling abs and the waistband of his boxers.

"For reference cucky, this is my type. The kind of guy I get to ogle and meet through the gym membership you pay for. The kind of guys I look for on dating apps. The kind of guy who can satisfy me. A real man who can fuck me senseless rather than a friend zoned foot licker and shoe sniffing pervert who just likes to watch."

"Hearing you talk like that is giving me ideas...I fucking love you putting him in his place." Aaron said.

"I am just getting started. Lie on the floor foot bitch and look up at him." Shannon ordered and pointed to the floor.

I complied, lying down with my face turned upward, gazing towards her and her muscular Adonis. Shannon stepped over me. Towering behind my head she raised one of her slender, fragrant, pedicured feet before placing it on my cheek, pressing her toes and the ball of her foot against my face.

"Fucking hell. He likes getting stood on too? Can easily say I have never had a girl trample her ex in front of me before! What a fucking loser!" Aaron laughed, his rippling abs and chest muscles tensing. His smile beamed.

"Of course. He loves it. Especially beneath my feet. Just like a piece of dirt on the floor, isn't that right foot bitch?" Shannon purred.

"Yes Goddess." I mumbled in reply from beneath her soft, sweaty foot.

"Good boy. Now look up at the real man I've brought home. Those huge, rippling muscles. Stronger than you. Bigger than you. Superior to you in every single way. You're going to watch him take me. That is your reward. You paid for my heels and pedicure for tonight. You paid for our date. All for the privilege of watching like the little loser bitch you are. Watching as I enjoy a real man, and he enjoys me in ways you can only dream about. You will sniff my worn shoes as ordered. Clean my feet and toes as ordered. Obey my commands as ordered. Earn the privilege to watch and wank. Understood, cucky?"

"Yes Goddess Shannon." I replied.

"He is not going to lick my toes, is he? Don't think my size 11s are as well pedicured as yours." Aaron said in a mocking tone.

"Depends how bratty I am feeling." Shannon said half laughing.

Aaron smirked down at me, exuding superiority, as he rubbed his growing bulge through his boxers. Shannon pressed her toes and the ball of her foot hard against my cheek and side of my nose one final time before strolling back to her waiting Bull.

"You've got him well trained. Definitely clear where he stands." Aaron chuckled.

"Don't talk about him anymore. He does as I say, but to you he should just be a piece of furniture in the room." Shannon replied as she sat in Aaron's lap.

Her toned, athletic frame looked so slight in contrast to Aaron's hulking shape and bronzed skin. He replied by leaning forward, wrapping one arm around her waist and using the other to grasp at her smooth thigh. Shannon's feet dangled in mid-air as she wrapped one slender arm around Aaron's head and her right hand glided down his brawny chest and rippling abs. Her dainty hands slid down across his boxers and began groping at the growing bulge.