Friendzoned Foot Cuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron's pounding reached a crescendo as Shannon was once again tipped over the edge. I drew a long deep sniff of her worn heel as I listened to the familiar sounds of Shannon climaxing on the bed. Aaron slowed his pace and leaned his weight back from Shannon's frame. He turned his head side on towards me, sweat visibly beading on his forehead.

"You think he is enjoying the show?" He panted.

"I think...compared to the effort you're putting in...he doesn't have enough of my toes in his mouth..." Shannon panted in reply.

"Let him get a closer view?" Aaron said.

"Umm, take the hint cucky. Get over here and kneel on the floor." Shannon ordered.

I moved to the side of the bed as Aaron flicked Shannon's legs wider. He opened her legs so one was pointed to the ceiling, resting on his shoulder whilst the other leg stretched to the side of the bed towards me.

"Time for him to have a little munch on those toes?" Aaron joked, slowly beginning to thrust his waist again. Shannon turned to look at me.

"You love this don't you? Getting your mouth fucked by my sweaty toes whilst I enjoy a real man. Look at those muscles. That cock. You just don't measure up. This is all you can do for me. Suck them clean cucky whilst a real man makes me cum." Shannon goaded.

"Mmm, can't get enough of you ordering him around like that. So fucking sexy..." Aaron said.

"Well, with his new view, show him how a real man does it..." Shannon replied.

Aaron needed no further guidance and began once again thrusting hard into Shannon. He started with long, deep thrusts, his huge manhood driving deep inside her. Shannon's head cocked back and I felt her toes writhing against my tongue. Aaron's pace quickened once again as the hard slapping of his muscular thighs against Shannon's body continued. Her moans returned along with the rhythmic banging of the headboard against the bedroom wall.

The pace of the banging increased with the speed of Aaron's thrusting. His breathing grew harsher and faster along with Shannon's as the couple basked in the glow of their excitement. Shannon's gaze remained locked with her lover except for when her body rippled with delight, causing her head to cock back and her eyes to shut.

Aaron greedily grasped at her chest with one hand as the other flicked at Shannon's clit, sending her sensations into overdrive combined with the pounding of his huge hard cock inside her. Sweat now ran in streaks down his forehead, dripping on to Shannon's body. His eyes flicked between Shannon's ecstasy and my worship. It was clear he was drawing pleasure from watching my pitiful worship by the bedside. His mouth twisted to a smirk as he eyed me eagerly sucking and licking Shannon's toes. His superiority and skill as a lover made ever more potent by seeing an inferior male sucking the lowest part of Shannon's body.

As the couple's groans grew louder, I found myself uttering involuntary feeble whimpers of my own, expressing my own delight in the presence of a superior couple as I dutifully sucked every particle of sweat from Shannon's writhing toes.

"Oh fuck Aaron! Yes! Right there! Oh God you're making me cum again! Yes! Yes! Make me cum whilst foot bitch sucks my toes!" Shannon shrieked, barely able to contain her pleasure.

Aaron's athletic body capably maintained its pace, pounding Shannon into delirium as his skilful fingers guided her further and further into bliss. Shannon's body suddenly tensed and contorted. I felt her toes curl hard in my mouth causing me to suck harder on their wriggling pedicured perfection.

Aaron used his fingers and thrusting to guide and extend Shannon's climax as it electrified her from head to toe.

"Oh holy fucking shit you made me cum again so hard...I haven't cum that hard in months..." Shannon panted.

"Something toe sucker is doing?" Aaron said jokingly.

"As if. It might add something having a loser slave suck my sweaty toes during sex...but it is definitely the hung Bull between my legs that's doing it...see how fucking good he is cucky? Take my toes out of your mouth!" Shannon chided breathlessly.

"Yes Goddess. Such an Alpha Bull as you deserve." I replied.

"That's right loser. Don't forget it. Sit back and watch me please him..."

Shannon withdrew her foot from my face and Aaron slid from between her legs. She guided him to roll onto his back on the bed. I looked on knelt on the floor beside the bed as Shannon clambered onto Aaron's waist so she was straddling his hulking body. She guided his huge imposing manhood between her legs and let out a moaning sigh as he slid inside her. She placed her legs either side of him and anchored herself by planting her dainty hands on his rippling abs. She turned to face me knelt by the bed as she began sliding up and down his hard cock.

"Mmm you like watching me ride his big hard cock don't you cucky? Such a good obedient little puppy. So obsessed with me all this time, just getting off sucking dirt and sweat from my toes whilst I fuck another man...mmm God, makes it so much hotter seeing you so weak and eager on the floor...serving me...worshipping me...like a little loser...thank him for fucking me."

"Thank you for fucking her." I said to Aaron.

"Thank me for cucking you..." Shannon purred.

"Thank you for cucking me." I replied.

"Such a polite little perv..." Aaron laughed as he reached up to greedily grasp Shannon's tits.

"That's what you want in a foot cuck. Polite and obedient...now shut up, suck my toes and watch cucky." Shannon ordered.

She reached over and pulled my head into the upturned sole of her left foot. Her toes wriggled as my lips and tongue made contact with them again. From the corner of my eye, I could see Aaron's huge glistening cock sliding inside Shannon, stretching her as it disappeared between her legs. She bounced and gyrated on its length, taking pleasure in every inch driving deep inside her. Her breath grew shallow again and moaning returned as Aaron slid one of his hands from her chest to between her legs, stimulating her clit again as she rode his enormous cock.

I occasionally felt her dainty fingers ruffling the hair on the back of my head as she beckoned me to worship her foot. I needed no further encouragement or instruction. My worship grew fevered, sucking intently on each individual wriggling toe and thrusting my tongue between them. I desperately searched for every morsel of flavour from each toe, sucking and licking each one clean of sweat and dirt as she enjoyed her herculean lover.

Shannon's head flicked back as her excitement rose again. She moaned her lovers name to the ceiling as Aaron continued to greedily grasp her tits with one hand and encourage her clit with the other.

"Mmm fuck that feels so good. You like riding that big hard cock whilst your cuck ex watches? Hmm, it feel good sliding deep inside you whilst he licks your feet?"

"Oh fuck it feels amazing! Yes! Oh God right there! Fuck you feel so good! Make me cum again on that huge dick whilst cucky licks my toes!" Shannon groaned.

Shannon's movements on Aaron's manhood grew shorter, sharper and faster as he began thrusting to entice her further. Her groans ascended to fever pitch as his fingers began moving more frantically between her legs, coaxing the wave of her delirium.

My licking and sucking of her toes tried to keep pace as I felt them flex and tense hard against my lips and tongue. Soon I felt Shannon's entire foot tense and her sole flexed hard against my face. I could sense her whole body tighten as the ripples of joy rushed through her once more.

"Oh fuuuuck! Yes! Yes! Holy fuck your cock is unreal!" Shannon squealed, barely able to contain her bliss.

"Glad you're enjoying...wouldn't be quite the same with his?" Aaron said jokingly.

"Umm...no." Shannon laughed breathlessly. "Maybe fine for wanking over some toe sucking but that's about all. Speaking of which, you better not be wanking without my permission cucky!" Shannon scolded.

"What's the punishment for that?" Aaron panted.

"Well, you did mention your toes earlier...how does that sound cucky? Really show Bull what a loser you are by kissing his rough manly toes?" Shannon said jokingly.

"No thanks, wouldn't want to kick him in the face. I am ticklish." Aaron joked.

"A lucky escape cucky. Enjoying your dinner down there?" Shannon goaded, smirking down at me.

"Your toes were his dinner?" He asked with a laugh.

"Of course, he paid for ours so now he is getting his. And that's all he gets."

"He paid for our dinner too? Not just the cocktails? Wow he really is eager to please."

"That's right isn't it cucky? Getting a good view down there? Should be even better when he is fucking me on my side." Shannon said, slapping my face with her left foot as she clambered off Aaron's waist.

She rolled onto the bed beside him and Aaron followed her lead, rolling on to his side. She lay in front of him with her back to him as Aaron pulled her dainty body in close to him. Shannon reached one hand round to cup Aaron's head as he once again guided himself between her thighs. Shannon clicked her fingers and pointed to the foot of the bed.

"Umm, did I tell you to stop worshipping my feet cucky? Get to the foot of the bed and fucking lick them. I want to press them into your face whilst you watch him fuck me."

Aaron once again beamed a smile as he watched me obediently follow Shannon's order. I crawled to the foot of the bed and knelt over it, near to Shannon's feet. They were now precariously close to Aaron's hulking size 11, rough, masculine feet as the couple's legs were closely entwined.

Aaron skilfully guided his still pulsing cock between Shannon's legs. She let out another long sigh of delight as he slid inside her again. She raised one foot and ran the sticky sweaty sole in a swipe down my face before Aaron began to thrust. Whilst he wrapped one arm around her chest to grasp at Shannon's heaving tits, his other hand ran around her waist to further entice her clit with his fingers.

I returned to my eager worship as I began running my tongue in long, lingering, licks up and down Shannon's soles. I hungrily searched out every particle of sweat and dirt as the couple continued to fuck into delirium on the bed. Shannon's eyes were half closed as Aaron focused his attention on her, pounding into her as I zealously licked and sucked every inch of her feet.

"Oh God yes fuck me! Oh fuck Aaron! Yes! Yes! Oh God you feel so fucking good when you do that! Give me that big hard cock whilst cucky watches! Mmm yes! Oh God don't stop! Pound me whilst he licks my feet!" Shannon wailed.

"Fuck you're such a dirty girl! That's it! Take that big hard dick whilst your loser ex watches! Make him suck your sweaty feet like a perv whilst I make you cum!"

The goading fuelled my inferiority and my excitement as my meagre manhood pulsed and leaked between my legs. Per Shannon's instruction I had not started wanking again. Given how much I was leaking it was for the best in case I erupted too soon on the floor. I busied myself taking Shannon's toes one, then two, then three at a time into my mouth and sucking intently before taking all 5 into my mouth. My mouth swelled with saliva and left Shannon's feet and toes glistening as I soaked up every flavoursome particle from her flawless pedicured feet.

"You going to cum again you dirty girl? That's it, cum for me! Cum on that big hard cock whilst cucky licks your feet. Show him what a real man can do for you!"

"Fuck Aaron! Yes! Right there! Oh God you're so fucking good! I'm cumming! Make me cum on that big dick whilst he cleans my sweaty dirty toes!" Shannon squealed.

The familiar tension tightened through Shannon's legs and right down to the tips of her writhing toes. Her squeals faded to whimpering breathless moans as the wave of ecstasy crashed over her body and broke. Shockwaves rippled her body as Aaron continued to coax her clit skilfully whilst slowly thrusting his cock deep inside her.

"Holy fucking shit I've lost count of how many times you made me cum..." Shannon said breathless. Her entire body flushed with colour from the passion.

"Like I said...had to put on a good show for cucky..." Aaron purred in her ear.

"Oh fuck...I needed this. You hear me cucky? Take my fucking toes out of your mouth to speak!"

"Yes Goddess Shannon." I mumbled in reply.

"Holy fuck you've got stamina like a raging bull." Shannon panted, raising her face from the pillow and turning her face to her Aaron's.

"You're not so bad yourself." Aaron panted.

"Really? I think I need a few special 1-1 PT sessions. What do you think cucky? You'll be paying."

"Yes Goddess." I replied, briefly breaking off my intense sucking of Shannon's sweaty, pheromonal toes.

"Well, if he is paying. I guess I could put together a training plan..." Aaron said with a wry smile, sweat rolling down his forehead. "But personal 1-1 sessions can be pricey..."

"Foot bitch won't mind. As long as he gets to sniff my worn gym socks after. As well as watch us having these even more personal 1-1 sessions. He'll pay for those too Isn't that right foot bitch? Take my toes out of your mouth when I'm talking to you!" Shannon scolded, slapping the ball of her foot against my face.

"Yes Goddess Shannon." I mumbled obediently in reply.

"Should be a nice little earner for me. Maybe a monthly bill. You've got a lot of potential but I think a 6-to-12-month fitness plan should work out...plus expenses..." He said looking at me out of the corner of his eye as he kissed down Shannon's shoulder. "Can't believe he would actually pay for me to fuck you?"

"Didn't I tell you? An obsessed little puppy dog for me. He does what I want, all for a taste of my pretty little feet...and getting to watch me fuck other men." Shannon said with a smile.

"Such an obedient little loser." Aaron chuckled.

"I know. He'll do anything for feet. Since he is paying for your time how about another session? I can feel that big dick ready to go..." Shannon purred.

"One more. Show cucky how a real man goes out with a bang..." Aaron replied. "Get on your knees sexy."

I withdrew from Shannon's feet as the couple clambered onto their knees. Shannon turned to face the headboard as Aaron moved his imposing muscular figure behind her. Shannon beckoned me to the side of the bed. Aaron's chiselled, bronzed, physique was now coated in sweat, running in long beads and streams down his broad chest and chiselled abs. His heroic pulsing cock remained rock hard and glistening between his legs as he once again glided back between Shannon's thighs.

Shannon widened her legs so each foot was pointed to either edge of the bed. She turned to face me on the left side of the bed with a smirk. Her face glistening with sweat and her hair sticking to her forehead.

"Fuck this has been so hot cucky. I fucking love you cleaning my feet like a creep whilst I get fucked. Don't let me down now. I want you sucking each of my toes and licking that sole whilst he fucks me. Get a good eyeful as well."

"Yes Goddess Shannon." I mumbled in reply.

Shannon kissed her fingers and pressed them to my lips before pushing my face in the direction of her upturned sole. Aaron smirked down at me as I resumed my position.

"Watch how it's done loser." He goaded.

Aaron began with long, deep, slow thrusts as his brawny arms and hands tightly grasped Shannon's waist. Before too long he found a rhythmic pace, his muscular legs slapping against Shannon's thighs as he began thrusting harder and faster. Shannon let out long groans and moans as he slid in and out, his huge cock stretching her with each thrust.

Aaron had a commanding presence as he fucked Shannon harder and faster into hysteria. Deserving of his title as a Bull, he took control of Shannon, flicking one hand to tightly grasp her hair. She let out a sharp shriek of delight as he pulled tight, cocking her head back as his other hand slid from her waist to between her thighs. I felt Shannon's toes wriggling hard in my mouth as she felt the excitement and intensity rush through her body with each thrust from Aaron's powerful frame. His own muscles were tensing, enhancing his appearance as a herculean God as his heroic cock drove between Shannon's glistening thighs.

The headboard banged loudly against the wall once again, only drowned out by Shannon's moans of bliss and Aaron's encouragement.

"Oh fuck I've never been fucked so good before! That's it! Oh fuck give me that big dick! It feels so fucking good! Fuck me hard and deep whilst cucky licks my sweaty toes! Fuck me like a loser like him never could!" Shannon shrieked.

"That's right! You like that? Right there? Yeah, he could never fuck you like this. Look at your dirty toe sucking ex on the floor whilst you take my cock! You going to cum for me again as he watches? Fucking cum for me again with your toes in his mouth!" Aaron groaned, now more breathless than ever.

"Oh Jesus yes! Yes! suck my fucking toes cucky! I'm cumming again! Fuck! Don't stop! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Shannon screeched to the headboard as Aaron pounded her into ecstasy once more.

Her squeals of delight grew less and less coherent until suddenly Shannon's back violently arched and her whole body tensed hard as the latest rolling wave of electricity flowed through her body. I felt her toes tense harder than ever against my lips and tongue. I had to release them to press my face against her sticky upturned sole as her lover guided her to new realms of delight.

Shannon's arms gave way and her upper body folded into the pillows below as Aaron released her hair. As the last fading quivers of Shannon's orgasm washed through her body, Aaron lowered his hulking muscular frame to kiss along Shannon's shoulder and the back of her neck.

"Holy fucking shit. I am so close. I haven't had a fuck this hot in so long." Aaron panted. His entire hulking body was now coated in sweat.

"Like I said earlier...you really do fuck like a raging Bull. Maybe having an audience helped..." Shannon purred, raising her head from the pillows.

"Wonder what affect our cucky audience will have when I cum..." Aaron said jokingly.

"Let's find out..." Shannon replied.

Aaron moved back from Shannon as she rolled onto her back and lay before him with her legs outstretched between his. She took his heroic cock between two hands and began stroking. Aaron's breath soon quickened as Shannon spoke to me, all the while gazing up at her Adonis lover.

"See cucky? This is how real men get treated. A nice, long, hard, fuck with a gorgeous girl before she helps him make a big mess. You're going to watch cucky. Watch me wank off this huge hard cock. Watch him explode all over my body. My stomach, my tits, everywhere. Wait until you see how big a Bull load is compared to yours..." Shannon purred.

All the while Aaron's breath quickened and his body tensed and writhed. Spent from her multiple orgasms, Shannon was now guiding his pleasure, stroking his enormous glistening cock. It surged between her dainty fingers, its enormous size as imposing as ever. Before long Aaron's body tensed and his bulging muscles tightened.

"Oh fuck right there! Yes! Yes! Fuuuuu...." Aaron groaned.

Aaron's cock erupted with the strength of a volcano. Truly like a prize Bull, he spurted in long strong loads again and again across Shannon's body. She let out a shriek of delight with each but did not relent on her stroking. His cum launched as far as the headboard beside Shannon's head, her neck, right down her chest and onto her stomach. As his bursts reached double digits, even the fading spurts still reached just short of Shannon's perky tits.

"Holy fucking shit that was unreal..." Aaron panted before rolling and collapsing on the bed beside Shannon.

"Well deserved after all the multiple orgasms you gave me..." Shannon purred.