Friendzoned Foot Cuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy to oblige. Hope it made your feet nice and sweaty for you know who." Aaron joked.

"Oh definitely. Speaking of which, you just reminded me..."

Shannon was now coated from stomach to neck in Aaron's cum. She turned to me knelt by the side of the bed.

"Hmm, what to do with my naughty little foot cuck..."

"Does he get to cum?" Aaron queried.

"Well, he has been a good boy I suppose. Paid for my heels and dress for tonight. Cocktails. Dinner. Dancing. Plus, has even agreed to pay for some PT sessions with you..."

"So, you saying he has earned a foot job?" Aaron said jokingly.

"Hardly. But a reward certainly. Get on your knees at the end of the bed cucky." Shannon ordered.

I obliged and climbed onto the bed on my knees. My inferior manhood was still surging and leaking between my legs, hovering now not far from Shannon's pedicured feet.

"This is what I was missing cucky. This is what I wanted. To be satisfied again and again by a real, hung, muscular, man. See how much cum he covered me with? Such a big load of thick spunk. So much better than you could ever do. But since you have been so good tonight, I am going to let you cum over my feet. Go on, before I change my mind."

"See how his load compares to mine?" Aaron said.

"Hardly. But should still be entertaining. Go on foot bitch. Suck my toes and wank that cock."

Shannon raised her right foot into the air and allowed me to lean into it. I pressed my face to its perfection and let out a whimper as I drew in the flavour and aroma. I heard Shannon giggling and Aaron laughing as the couple watched me whimpering and wanking with her foot in my mouth. I shut my eyes and felt my body creasing in inferiority before their judgment, trembling as I wanked myself closer to climax.

"Aww, shy in front of our guest cucky? And after the big show he put on for you. Just think again of how good my feet tasted as he fucked me. How much you loved licking each of my toes as he gave me orgasm after orgasm. That's it, lick those toes. You may have paid for everything tonight but show him even still how much of a loser you are..."

With Shannon's goading and Aaron's smirking stare I felt the rush between my legs. My excitement grew to fever pitch as I stroked faster and harder, now feverishly licking Shannon's sole.

"That's it loser...faster...cum over my feet like the little perv you are. I am not waiting all night."

With Shannon's final goading I released, spurting my load over her feet. She let out a condescending giggle as my cum sprayed across the tops of her feet. I managed five to six spurts and nowhere near the strength of Aaron's. Thin spurts had landed across the tops of Shannon's feet, part on her ankles and small dribbles ran down her soles onto the bedsheets below.

"Hmm, very underwhelming cucky, not going to lie. After all that edging, stroking, toe sucking and sniffing as well as the good show we put on and that's all you have for my pretty little feet?"

"Bit of a disappointment after mine?" Aaron said.

"Exactly. Such a shame. I mean if it had been any less cucky I would have had you licking it off."

"Aww that would be so grim!" Aaron said.

"Even still, suppose we did all have a fun evening. Would you agree?" Shannon asked, turning to Aaron.

"Absolutely. Definitely different. I mean I have had threesomes before. One with an ex and one of her mates and another with a mate of mine from my rugby team and a girl we met on a night out. But never had one where a girl's ex just watched and licked her feet!"

"But, different in a good way? As in, would do it again?" Shannon purred, running one of her dainty fingers along Aaron's brawny bicep.

"Don't see why not...can't say no to free cocktails and dinner." Aaron replied smirking.

"There you go cucky. I would call that a success. We have a new partner to play with."

"Anytime. Alright if I grab a shower?" Aaron asked.

"Sure. End of the hall beside the top of the stairs. There are towels on the rail. I'll be in shortly."

Aaron got up from the bed and slid on his tight boxers. As he turned to leave Shannon interjected.

"Oh, one more thing. Cucky, thank Bull for fucking me into delirium."

"Thank-you for fucking my Goddess into delirium." I replied.

"Thank him for having a cock bigger than yours and body better than yours."

"Thank-you for being superior to me in every way."

"Thank me for letting you lick and kiss my feet whilst he fucked me."

"Thank-you for letting me lick and kiss your flawless feet as he fucked you, Goddess."

"As polite as he is obedient. You have him well trained. See you around shoe sniffer." Aaron said with a smirk before leaving.

Shannon turned to me and beckoned me closer.

"Get the wipes out of the top drawer cucky and help clean this mess."

I helped Shannon to wipe the largest pools of cum off her neck, chest and stomach. I then turned to my own mess, wiping my inferior load off the tops and soles of her feet. When we were done, Shannon beckoned me to sit beside her on the bed. She sat upright with her legs pulled up to her chest.

"Well, how was that for you?" She asked.

"Honestly Shannon? I was really nervous when you first mentioned it. But as things unfolded, I just found myself getting more and more excited. By the end I was just feeling totally euphoric. It was just incredible seeing you taken like that by another man. How about you?"

"Fucking amazing. I mean, I've had a few one-night stands before I met you and a few on the dating scene after we met. Occasional hook-ups from nights out. But those were without having someone else there and never anything like tonight. It was insane. He fucked me like a ragdoll and it felt so much hotter to have you there to order about and watch. Teasing you from making you pay for nights out, clothes, heels and stuff is fun but actually having you fund a date with a guy and then lick my feet whilst we fuck was mind blowing. Never would have thought the office nice guy nervously asking me on a date would lead here. Would you want to do it again some time?"

"Well, sure. With Aaron again?"

"For now. But he did give me some ideas..."

"Ideas?"

"Well, he did mention sometimes having threesomes with other guys from his rugby team. And he mentioned having threesomes with another girl there. How about it cucky? Fancy seeing me with two guys? Or even Aaron, myself and another girl?"

"Wow Shannon, I honestly had no idea we would even get this far. You're now thinking of other people? But, as long as we kept it under wraps."

"Aww, don't worry so much cucky. It's funny you're still so shy. Your dirty little secret is safe with me. For now at least, until I maybe meet one of Aaron's rugby friends. Or even introduce one of my friends like Zara to the mix."

"Zara? But Shannon is that not really risky? Someone else from work?"

"Umm, hate to burst your bubble cucky, but don't pretend like Zara is so innocent. Might as well tell you now, there are no secrets between us. I maybe let a bit more slip to her than the rest of my girlfriends about our 'arrangement'. And in return, she let slip about the little fun night you two had whilst you and I were still dating (See 'Tempted by Her Best Friend's Feet'). Busted, little foot perv. But the good news is at least that means you know she is cool with having her feet played with. I'm sure she would be even more happy with you doing it whilst her and I enjoy Aaron..." Shannon purred.

"Maybe so...but still..."

"Shh cucky. It has been a late night. And someone has bedsheets and cummy wipes to clean up whilst I hop in the shower. You know where the machine, spare sheets and detergent are right?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Good boy. Honestly, you did great tonight. We can talk more over the weekend." Shannon said.

She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek before striding out of the room. I carefully and quietly tidied the room, gathering the cummy wipes discarded on the floor, tidying away Shannon and Aaron's discarded clothes and shoes, replacing the bedsheets and putting the soiled set on to wash. All the while my head raced at how my life with Shannon had changed in such a short time. Just a year and a half ago she was my office crush who I nervously tried chatting to on nights out and around the office. Within a few months of that I had mustered the courage to ask her out and we had our flash in the pan romance. Then the initial thrill of seeing her with another man I knew before seeing her transform into a tempting, teasing cuckoldress. My head was still spinning as I got dressed and made my way to leave. I reached the bottom of the stairs as Shannon and Aaron emerged from the bathroom. He stood at the top of the stairs, his towering, bronzed, muscular figure glistening with steam.

"Aww heading away so soon? Not hanging about for any more fun?" Aaron said with a beaming smile.

"No, he can head home now. Leave us to ourselves to talk a bit more...amongst other things..." Shannon said, her body also dripping with hot water.

"Ah fair enough. Well cheers for a great night mate. Sure we will meet again sometime."

"Oh, I am sure you both will...plus he needs to get in touch with you about my PT sessions..." Shannon purred.

I still felt dizzy as I stepped in the door at home and got ready for bed. By the time I climbed into bed, my phone buzzed with a message from Shannon.

'Meeting Zara tomorrow for some drinks and a chat about you know what. Fancy joining us?'