Friendzoned Foot Cuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, you weren't kidding. You are getting into this. Feels like you certainly won't disappoint down there...do you have a big surprise for me?" Shannon purred.

"I could tell from the first time I saw your tight body in the gym you wouldn't date guys with small dicks."

"He was definitely the last." Shannon replied, nodding her head towards me knelt on the floor.

Aaron raised one brawny arm behind Shannon's head and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. She continued to fondle the growing bulge in his boxers. Aaron's hands greedily explored Shannon's body. Whilst one hand remained behind her head and neck his free hand slid up and down her smooth thighs. He groped as he went, grasping at her thigh and then her ass. His hand continued its journey upward, groping at Shannon's rounded tits through her bra before he skilfully flicked it off from the back. She broke off their kiss and her head cocked back to release a sigh of pleasure as Aaron's lips kissed at her neck.

Shannon removed her arm from behind Aaron's head and lowered her hand to meet the other, beginning to fondle and stroke at Aaron's growing arousal with both hands. Whilst Shannon's right foot dangled in mid-air her left foot rested on the floor, propping her up. Aaron's kissed and bit at Shannon's neck and groped at her breasts with increasing intensity. Shannon bit her lip and slid her left foot across the floor closer to me, pointing the toes of her right foot down.

"Oh God I needed this. Always made me so horny going to your circuits class and seeing you in those shorts and a tight t-shirt. Meant I went home so horny and sweaty..."

"Glad you're enjoying some proper attention. You didn't get it from him when you came home?"

"Hmm, hardly. Little perv would cum all over himself within a few minutes of wanking and sniffing my sweaty gym feet."

"Hmm, would like to see that..." Aaron muttered in Shannon's ear.

"Mmm such a naughty Bull...You heard him cucky, make yourself useful. Crawl over and sniff my toes bitch. Only sniffing for now."

I crawled to Shannon's dangling foot as her toned legs remain crossed sitting in her lover's lap. As I reached her pedicured toes, Shannon wriggled them before me, teasing and tantalising. The flexing motion released more heavenly scent from between each toe and I inhaled it sharply, hovering my nose just inches away from their shapely perfection. Shannon wriggled her toes again, this time brushing them against my nose. My cock surged against my boxers and I could feel dribbles of precum beginning to stain them. I drank in the heavenly scent.

"Cucky getting a good nose full?" Aaron sighed.

"Hmm, definitely. Must be getting a nice bouquet of scent." Shannon joked. "Don't forget the other one bitch. Nose to the floor." Shannon chided, clicking her fingers.

I received the message loud and clear and lowered my face to the floor. I hovered my nose directly above her toes from her other flexing foot, greedily sniffing with long deep breaths to drink in every particle of the scent. The combination of her pheromonal sweat and the leather of her new heels combined to make an intoxicating aroma. I felt the toes of Shannon's right foot brushing against the hair on the back of my head.

She let out murmured and hushed moans of delight as Aaron moved his groping hand from her tits down her body and between her legs. Shannon let out an exhale of ecstasy and a quiver rippled through her body. Her toes curled as Aaron reached the source of her arousal. Her toes curled so much that her big toe hit the tip of my nose.

"That feels so fucking good...but it really feels like you need to get out of those boxers..." Shannon purred with a smirk, locking eyes with Aaron.

"They are starting to get a bit tight..." He replied.

"Then get them off...sit up foot bitch." Shannon chided.

She slapped my face away with her right foot and slid off Aaron's lap. He gripped each side of his boxer's waistband and with one flick slid them down his muscular legs until they were around his ankles. Shannon let out a gasp of delight as Aaron's heroic cock was revealed. It was not yet fully erect, but at least 8 inches long with a thick girth. Shannon raised one hand and wrapped it around the shaft. Her fingers barely reached around its girth.

"Mmm, I always knew from seeing you in the gym you wouldn't disappoint...a nice huge, thick cock." Shannon said with a smile, stroking it between her fingers.

"Thanks. But I'm feeling a bit lonely being the only one naked..." Aaron said with a smirk.

"Fair point. But I'll tell you now, there is no contest. Get naked foot bitch. Show us how pathetic your cock is..."

I followed Shannon's order, wriggling myself out of my boxers and pushing them aside on the floor. My 6-inch thin, leaking cock was nothing compared to Aaron's huge manhood.

"See? Fucking pathetic by comparison. Come here and get my big toe in your mouth foot bitch." Shannon chided.

Aaron looked down at me smiling as Shannon stroked his growing cock. She crossed her legs and dangled her right foot in mid-air before them both. The couple gazed down at me, their eyes burning into me as I knelt naked and trembling. I slowly took Shannon's flavoursome big toe between my lips.

"You see how much bigger and better his cock is than yours foot bitch? Your pathetic weedy dick is only good for a toe sucking loser like you. Makes me so glad I never fucked you. I need a dick like this to please me. The only way you can please me is on your knees, wallet open, paying for my lifestyle and the privilege of sniffing my worn shoes and cleaning my feet like the cuck you are. Take my toe out of your mouth and say it back."

"Yes Goddess Shannon. I am a pathetic pindick foot cuck who only deserves to clean your feet to please you."

"Good little bitch. Now go back to sniffing my shoes in the corner!" Shannon chided. She withdrew her toes from my mouth and used the ball of her foot to push my face away.

I turned and crawled into the corner of the room and knelt gazing at the couple. I lifted one of Shannon's discarded red heels to my face and continued to sniff hard on the sole, drinking in the scent of leather and sweat. Shannon meanwhile had clambered onto her knees between Aaron's muscular legs, using both her hands to stroke his growing erection. His eyes locked with hers as Shannon took the tip of his cock between her lips. His eyes shut briefly and he exhaled a gasp of delight as she began flicking her tongue around the tip before taking more and more of him into her mouth.

Resting on her knees at the foot of the bed, her legs bent at right angles, Shannon's lower legs and upturned soles were outstretched behind her pointed towards me. As Aaron cooed and murmured his pleasure, Shannon wriggled and flexed her toes as she took more and more of his growing cock into her mouth. His arousal continued to grow as his huge manhood grew harder and bigger within Shannon's mouth, her skilful tongue and lips guiding him into realms of pleasure I could only dream of. She continued to worship at the altar of his superior manhood as I knelt ignored in the corner.

I held tightly on to Shannon's left worn shoe, clutching it greedily to my face. I pressed my nose as hard as I could into the rounded toe, desperate to find any morsel of her scent. Even from one wear that night her toes had left imprints in the leather sole. I guided my nose around the imprints, each occasionally releasing a sharp tangy scent of her divine toes. As Aaron's manhood filled her mouth, Shannon grew more feverish in her worship of his huge superior cock. Her moans increased in pitch and frequency as she sucked and licked his throbbing cock.

Aaron's head cocked back and his eyes rolled, his upper body tensing as she guided him to become more and more aroused. At one stage his upper body fell back and he raised his hands to his head, exhaling a groan of delight as Shannon combined her stroking hands with her skilful tongue. He raised himself back onto his brawny forearms and smiled down at her.

"You're really fucking good at that."

"Thanks. It's definitely easier with a nice big thick cock."

"I take it foot cuck over there never got to see your skills?"

"Of course not. I mean, look at that dick. I only ever go down on hung guys."

"Glad to get the privilege. Just seems a shame you putting in so much hard work whilst he gets to watch..."

"Hmm, you're getting the hang of this. He is right cucky, why am I the only one putting any effort in? Stop sniffing my sweaty disgusting heels, get over here and sniff my feet!" Shannon goaded glancing at me over her shoulder.

I dropped her shoe and crawled over behind her. As I arrived behind her on my hands and knees, my head hovering just above her bare soles, Shannon abruptly grasped the back of my head and pressed my face into her upturned soles.

"Get a nice deep whiff of those you dirty bitch. My feet got so sweaty and sticky in those new heels, dancing all night with a real man. Get a good whiff whilst I suck his cock."

Shannon returned to stroking and sucking Aaron's pulsing erection as I obeyed her command, sniffing her feet. The aroma was intense. Strong and pheromonal. Her feet felt sticky as I moved my nose around her flexing soles and wriggling toes. Flecks of dust and dirt brushed against my nose as I ran it across and around her soles. I sought out as much of the fragrance as I could, drinking in the scent of her tired sweaty feet. Every particle of the heavenly aroma sent me into a frenzy. The scent of my inferiority. Knowing how her feet had become so fragrant. Dinner, cocktails and dancing with a superior Alpha male. Funded by me. Heels paid for by me. A pedicure funded by me. The scent that enforced my enslavement.

"Aww fuck. I really need to repay you for warming me up...climb up on the bed." Aaron said, smirking down at Shannon.

Without speaking Shannon grasped the back of my head with one hand and shoved me away from her fragrant feet. She stood up and slid out of her underwear before she climbed onto the bed and lay alongside Aaron. He turned his hulking frame to her and kissed her passionately as she continued to stroke his hard cock between her dainty fingers. His lips kissed down her neck and across her chest, his tongue flicking over her breasts.

I was left knelt and watching as the couple's bare feet stared back at me from the foot of the bed. Aaron used his hulking strength to slide Shannon up the bed. He moved himself between her legs and rolled her onto her back. Shannon spread her legs wide as Aaron kissed down her stomach and his huge built frame moved between her legs.

"Holy shit, if the foreplay is this good, I can't wait to the main event..."

"Need to put on a good show for our audience." Aaron replied.

"You're too considerate for him. Needs to make himself useful. Come here and hold my foot, bitch." Shannon ordered.

I crawled to the left side of the bed and stood beside it, gently grasping Shannon's ankle.

"I need you to be a good little helper cucky. Hold my leg there and sniff my toes whilst you watch a real man at work." She goaded.

"Glad he could help." Aaron goaded.

"That's about all he is useful for here." Shannon replied.

Her eyes remained locked with Aaron's as he smiled up at her from between her legs. His brawny hands slid down to her womanhood, already glistening with her arousal. Aaron began softly kissing and licking at Shannon. Her head cocked back and her toes briefly curled against my nose as he began exploring her. Aaron's stubbled skin and skilful tongue sucked and licked, tasting and flicking against every inch of Shannon's wet engorged passion.

I continued to eagerly sniff at her fragrant toes as Aaron worked. He ran his tongue in long lingering strokes before focusing ever more attention on Shannon's clit. Her moans grew longer and more breathless as he guided her pleasure. His tongue and lips adeptly caressing and licking at Shannon's most sensitive part, sending waves of ecstasy through her body.

My sniffing of Shannon's curling toes intensified as her arousal ascended. Her groans grew more breathless and her head cocked back as Aaron tasted her. His lips and tongue grew more frantic, sucking and tasting her as he added use of his fingers to stimulate her further. His lips and tongue were soon soaked by Shannon's flavour, her juices flowing as he took her further and further into ecstasy. Shannon grasped at the bedsheets moaning his name and encouraging him further, her toes curling against my nose. She turned her face to glower at me sniffing at her toes.

"Holy fuck his tongue is so much better than yours bitch! Show us you aren't totally useless. Get to work cleaning my toes. It's all yours is good for." She purred breathlessly.

"Will that have the same effect as me?" Aaron said smugly, his lips and bronzed stubbled chin glistening with Shannon's juices.

"Nowhere near. Keeping my sweaty dirty toes clean is fine to serve me. But it takes a man to make me cum...don't stop..."

Aaron returned to his skilful gorging of Shannon's womanhood, his lips devouring her, his tongue thrusting and exploring her as his fingers glided inside her, knowing where to stoke and flick. I obediently took Shannon's big toe between my lips. My pathetic cock surged and dribbled further as the burst of salty, sweaty flavour hit my tongue.

Compressed into her closed toe heels, Shannon's toes had generated the delightful taste I had come to know and love. I sucked intently, struggling to keep her curling toes between my lips. Her moans grew ever more breathless and louder, her slender fingers tightly gripping at the bedsheets beside her as Aaron drove her further and further in excitement. Her back arched and her hips raised off the bed, pressing herself harder against Aaron's skilful face.

"Holy fuck yes Aaron! Yes! Right there! God make me cum again whilst my loser ex licks my toes!" Shannon cried.

Aaron's hulking arms tensed, their strength perfectly capable of supporting Shannon's dainty frame. One brawny arm supported her as his other hand ever more frantically flicked and stroked inside her as his tongue guided her to delirium. Soon a ripple surged through Shannon's body like a lightning bolt. Her legs and feet tensed, her toes sharply flexing and her back arched suddenly.

Aaron quickly withdrew his face as his fingers continued their frantic stroking. Shannon's womanhood erupted, showering the bed in passion as she gushed across the sheets. Her head cocked back as she shrieked to the ceiling, Aaron keeping her elated as bliss rolled through her body.

"Oh my fucking God..." Shannon panted, her body still echoing with pleasure. "I can't remember the last time someone made me cum so hard..."

"You certainly needed it. You've made a huge mess you dirty girl..." Aaron said.

"Never mind. Toe sucker can clean the sheets later. Climb up here and fuck me with that big dick. See if you can make me cum even harder..." Shannon said breathlessly.

Aaron needed no further encouragement as he clambered onto his brawny legs and raised his herculean body between Shannon's legs. His heroic, thick 8-inch cock was fully erect between his legs as he positioned himself.

"You going to make him suck your toes whilst you take my cock?"

"He needs to earn it. That's enough toe sweat for now cucky. Sit back and watch me get fucked by a real man. Drool and jerk just watching my sweaty feet." Shannon chided.

She pressed the ball and toes of her foot against my face, kicking me away from the bed. Her attention quickly returned to her hulking Adonis between her legs. Aaron let out a brief laugh seeing me kicked away from the bed. Shannon's legs wrapped around him as Aaron rubbed the tip of his surging cock against her wet, engorged arousal between her legs. She let out a sigh of delight as he finally slid every inch inside her for the first time. Still soaking wet from his oral skills, Aaron's huge manhood effortlessly slid inside Shannon, stretching her. I was left knelt, edged and observing as the couple's bodies collided. Aaron leaned forward and took to sucking Shannon's nipples, flicking his tongue across her tits as he began thrusting into her.

"Yes...yes...oh yes just like that. Keep going. Harder. Faster. I want to feel you deep inside me..." Shannon muttered breathlessly, her fingers running through Aaron's short hair.

His muscular hips and waist began thrusting faster, his thrusts growing quicker and shallower as his lips and tongue moved around Shannon's tits. Shannon could barely maintain control of her feet. She tried to cross her ankles, to lock her feet and legs around her lover's waist. But his thrusts were too forceful, his power bearing down on her too great. Her feet and flexing toes began to flail freely, slapping against his lower back with each thrust. Aaron shifted his head until it was beside Shannon's, her hands now pulling his head into hers.

"You like that you dirty girl? That feel good? You like my big dick inside you? You teased me for so fucking long in the gym with your tight ass and perky tits and now I get to fuck you whilst your loser perv ex sniffs your shoes!"

"Oh fuck yes you feel so fucking good! I love how your huge dick feels Aaron! That's it! Right there! Fuck me! Pound me into the bed whilst foot cuck sniffs my shoes! Make him watch as you make me cum! You're so much fucking better than him!" Shannon moaned into Aaron's ear, willing him on and cucking me further.

As the couple moaned and fucked on the bed, I obeyed their instruction, crawling to collect one of Shannon's discarded heels. I held it to my nose and sniffed hard as they locked lips and bodies on the bed. Aaron's broad muscular shoulders and hulking chest towering over Shannon's dainty frame. Her wet womanhood wet and stretched around Aaron's huge cock.

The bed creaked and the headboard began banging against the wall as Aaron thrust harder and faster. His thick legs colliding against Shannon's supple thighs. He returned his face to hers, kissing her passionately, suppressing her moans. My cock was surging and leaking between my legs as I sniffed long and hard at Shannon's discarded heel. Even from only wearing them for the first time that evening, the fragrance from her feet was still strong and aromatic.

I slowly stroked my inferior cock, dribbles of precum dripping down across my fingers onto the floor. Aaron broke off his kissing and placed a firm hand at Shannon's neck, taking control of her beneath his hulking frame.

"You like that you dirty girl? Say how much you like my big dick..."

"Oh fuck yes Aaron! Don't stop! Fuck me! Your dick feels so big inside me! Harder! Yes! Yes!" Shannon shrieked as he continued to thrust.

With one flick from his strong arms, Aaron raised Shannon's legs so her feet came to rest on his shoulders, her body folded beneath his as he shifted his weight forward, pounding Shannon into the bed. Her shrieks and moans changed in pitch as this new position offered new realms of pleasure. Aaron tightly grasped Shannon's thighs with his strong hands and brawny arms, pulling them against his body as his own legs slapped against Shannon's.

My eyes flicked between Shannon's flailing feet hovering above Aaron's hulking shoulders and his huge manhood disappearing between her legs with each thrust. His muscular forearms holding her legs in place, Shannon's dainty frame further folded under Aaron's huge figure as he shifted forward to place his hands around Shannon's neck. In total control, he guided Shannon's pleasure as an effortlessly superior Bull.

"You going to cum on that cock again you dirty girl? Huh? That's it. Be a good dirty girl and cum whilst your loser ex watches."

"Oh fuck Aaron! Yes! Yes! Right there! Oh Jesus your cock feels amazing! Yes! Make me cum whilst cucky watches!" Shannon squealed.