Frisky Business

Story Info
It's always the quiet ones you have to watch out for.
14.4k words
4.82
96.5k
164
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,675 Followers

Being a loan officer wasn't exactly a terrific job, but it had it's perks. I'd been working at this bank since I graduated college, clawing my way up from a teller to eventually a mortgage specialist. I had a facility for numbers, but not much of one for people. The nice part of this job is that I usually only dealt with one or two people at a time unless I was bringing a mortgage before the committee. Lately I'd been fairly busy with the turn in the market, and I'd been working pretty hard. I was, if truth be told, frazzled. I spent all day with client appointments and all night crunching numbers. I had a good track record so I usually found ways to get people into homes. I hoped I wouldn't have to work this job much longer, at thirty-two I was hoping to crack into financial planning and investments soon, the next rung in the corporate ladder, for me at least.

It was a nice spring afternoon, so everybody who had left the office for lunch had told me, I hadn't noticed. I had one more appointment left today before I could leave for the weekend. One Lindsay Wakefield, a young woman looking to purchase a rather expensive home by the looks of the application. She had a solid foundation of investments, a good credit rating. She had seven good years of a fifteen year mortgage on a condominium in the city. I did have a few questions, she appeared to be self employed, it didn't say what she did for work. What ever it was, she was very successful at it. My intercom rang and the receptionist let me know that Miss Wakefield had arrived. I let her know I'd be right out to receive her. I stood, checking that I didn't have any crumbs on my tie, buttoned my jacket and walked down the hall. I checked in at the receptionist's desk where she pointed her out. I looked over to see an impeccably dressed woman with wavy blonde hair and a beautiful oval face, her lower lip pouted slightly as she tapped away on a tablet. She was wearing a gray suit, the skirt cut well above the knee. I scanned further down her lovely legs, next to her feet sat a stylish briefcase. The receptionist cleared her throat softly giving me a sidelong look to inform me I should have made my way over there by now. I gave her a black look, to note I was going.

"Miss Wakefield? I'm Benjamin Sutter." I said holding out my hand. She looked up lifting her eyebrows in quick appraisal before smiling and taking my hand. It was firm like the look in her dark brown eyes. "If you would follow me we can discuss your business with the bank."

"Lead on Mister Sutter." She said with a smile. She slipped her tablet into her case and stood. She was much taller than I expected and looked me in the eye. She buttoned her coat over a dusty rose silk blouse and watched me. Her eyebrows lifting slightly.

"Oh yes, this way." I said slightly embarrassed to be caught staring. I held a chair for her as she sat, a waft of perfume struck me as she did, light and flowery. I closed the door and walked around my desk. "Your application looks in order, I just need to get a few more details if I could."

"Certainly, is there anything specific that you need? I have copies of my last three years tax returns with me, as well as other information you might possibly need. I realize it's a rather large request for a single person."

"Yes it is. Your financial records are impeccable I must say." I chuckled. "The work of a sound professional."

"Thank you. I do them myself." She quipped.

"Your business. I see that you've had it now for about five years. What sort of work do you do? If I may ask."

"You may, and have I might point out." She replied. "I am, a talent agent of sorts." The expression on her face changed to that of subtle humor as she rolled her eyes skyward.

"Really? That sounds fascinating. Actors, singers, that sort of thing?" I asked.

She summed me up momentarily, and unbuttoned her coat, letting the lapels slip away from a rather impressive figure. She looked me in the eye for a long moment before quirking an eyebrow. "Can I count on your discretion Mister Sutter?"

That sounded ominous, but her eyes never stopped boring into me. My mouth felt suddenly dry and I swallowed rather audibly, at least to myself. "Yes, of course."

She leaned forward slightly, resting her elbows on the arms of the chair. Her bloused hugged her figure in quite a distracting manner as she said softly. "I'm an exotic dancer Mister Sutter." She tilted her head swiftly, tossing her hair back over her shoulder. "I've modeled for magazines, and I started my company several years ago to work outside of small, noisome clubs and began traveling to some of the larger cities as a featured act. My company also handles a small group of new talent which I teach to survive in the business." She looked at me with a slight smirk.

I looked at her, pushing my glasses up higher on my nose as I sat there slightly taken back. I cleared my throat. "Well yes." I said looking down at the files in front of me. I began to draw a breath to speak when she interjected.

"I'm not ashamed of what I do, I'm very good at it. I'm also very open minded, but I understand how some people, and businesses for that matter, are not. I don't wish to cause you or the bank any difficulty. If my business is not the type of business you want then I can and will apply for a loan elsewhere." She deftly dropped the ball in my court.

"It's not up to me or the bank to pass judgment on your choice of work Miss Wakefield."

"Call me Lindsay, please." She parted her lips slightly.

I nodded and tried to gather my wits. "Lindsay, as I said it's not up to me or the bank to pass judgment on your work, but with the rather large request, we like to make sure that we haven't made a bad investment. One of the things I personally like to look for is how well an applicant is set up to make sure the payments are made and promptly throughout the life of the loan."

"You'll no doubt note that I've been prompt on my current mortgage and am actually slightly ahead on the payments."

"Yes but this mortgage is one quarter the amount of the one you've applied for." I shot back too quickly. "I mean." I took a deep breath. "How long do you expect to be working as a, uh, in your current field?" I knew it was an offensive question, but it had to be asked.

Her smile softened. "If you would like a first hand demonstration of my income potential Mister Sutter. Then you'll have it." She reached into her briefcase coming out with a business card which she flipped over and penned a name and address on, and slid it across the desk.

"That is not at all what I am getting at!" I said rather hastily.

"Mister Sutter? I'll see you at 9. There will be a table reserved for you." She said as she stood, with her bag and held out her hand. I stood open-mouthed taking her hand. "That, or something like it, will do. No jeans, it's an upscale club." She said pointing at my suit. She spun on her heel and walked to the door. She looked back over her shoulder before she opened it. "Oh and Mister Sutter? I hope I can count on your discretion. This evening please refer to me only by my stage name for my own security." She closed the door softly behind her.

I sat down breathing like I'd just run up a flight of stairs I looked at the papers she left and the business card next to them. I exhaled and placed the papers into her folder and looked at the card as if it were a bomb about to go off. I looked around and realized that it would be a bad idea to leave it laying around and snatched it off the desk and into my pocket. I cleaned up my desk and finished up some leftover work before leaving for the weekend.

Still shaken I decided I'd rather let somebody else cook tonight and stopped off at a pub on the way home. I felt a lot better, after a burger and a beer, than I had earlier. I got home around 7 and turned on the news. Good day for the stock market, lousy day for my ball team. Oh well, there was always tomorrow right? I sat there and zoned out, the TV droning away just beyond my hearing. Did I even notice the black and gold heels before now. Those legs, well of course she'd have dynamite legs, she's a dancer. When she turned to leave the office her skirt hugged her backside like it was painted on. The dark eyes bored into me making me very nervous, they were both warm and inviting, and blatantly challenging at the same time. When she tossed her hair over her shoulder, it was as if it happened in slow motion. I shook my head scattering the thoughts.

I went into the bedroom and picked up the card, where I'd emptied my pockets earlier. The card was for her business. On the back she'd written the name and address of the club and below that in neat script VIP guest of Mona Lisa. I quirked a smile at the name. I looked over my shoulder at the clock on my nightstand, half past seven. I looked back at myself in the dresser mirror. I was in good shape for an office dweller, no gray tinting the light brown hair yet, and thankfully it was all still there. All that and a drop dead gorgeous woman invited me to visit her at a club where she would most likely be naked in a few hours. I set the card down and tugged my t-shirt over my head and tossed it on the bed and jumped into the shower. Twenty minutes later I was showered and dressed in a darker gray suit with a light gray silk tie, the one that mom said matched my eyes.

I drove downtown and left my car in the bank parking garage, and grabbed a cab to the club. It was nicely decorated, lush plants lined the front of the building and two gentleman stood by the doors. The foyer was well lit and had a small coat room to one side, the other side had a few windows like a movie theater ticket booth. The doors into the club were guarded by gentlemen in suits. I had no idea what I was supposed to do at this point. I walked up to one of the doormen and showed him the card she'd given me. He pointed at the window and told me to show it to them.

The girl behind the glass checked a sheet. "Ben? Can I see an ID please?"

"I'm over 21." I said with a chuckle, and reach for my wallet.

"I need to check it against the VIP list." She said with a little sarcasm. She slid my ID back to me and a scribbled on a ticket sliding that towards me too, but kept the card.

"Could I get that back please?"

"Sorry, I need it for accounting purposes."

"I totally understand." I said. I had no idea why I wanted it back. I already had all of Miss Wakefield's information on my laptop. I brought the ticket back to the doorman and handed it to him. He smiled when he saw the scribble.

"Welcome Ben, let me get somebody to show you to your table." He opened the door allowing me through and nodded to another suit who promptly led me to a table near the stage.

"Enjoy the show." He said smiling and beckoned over a waitress. I craned my neck looking around like a kid on his first trip to the amusement park. Music was throbbing from speakers all around the room. A pretty girl walked over and leaned down low asking me what I'd like to drink. I ordered and enjoyed watching her walk away before the music changed and I looked back up to the stage and the girl bent forward pushing her thong off to the enjoyment of dozens of guys along the rail. She danced from one side of the stage and back as bills piled slowly around the rail. She worked her way all the way around the stage picking up the bills giving each tipper a moment of her time. She even leaned forward and gave a bald guy a peck on the head. I found myself smiling at the hilarity going on around the stage as she collected her tips. The drink was slid in front of me by the waitress. I asked her how much and she said the first two come with the VIP table. I thanked her but she didn't move. If it weren't for the darkness I'm sure she would have seen me turn bright red as I reached for some cash for a tip.

The song ended and some background music came up as the lighting changed. A dj came over the sound system and began building the crowd up, and began listing Mona's resume, three time cover girl, one time centerfold and some of the events she'd performed at, the list was formidable.

"Gentlemen let's give a huge round of applause for Mona Lisa!" The speaker erupted with the sounds of a woman near orgasm, just before the music started. The stage lights started flashing red and blue and Miss Wakefield walked out to the center of the stage dressed in a blue policeman's shirt, black hot pants and knee high boots. She wore dark glasses, had a billy club hangingfrom her belt and a holster on the other side. She began dancing and one of the guys along the stage stood up with his wrists together imploring her to arrest him. Seemingly out of no where one of the bouncers stepped up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder motioning him to sit. I watched in appreciation as Lindsay danced around the stage, occasionally stopping in front of one of the patrons tapping her billy club into her palm. One stood up and she pushed him back into his chair with the tip which got a lot of laughs. Her shirt soon came off leaving a dark bra, the sequins sparkling in the lights. The next song began and she pulled the gun, aimed at one of the guys and shot him right in the head water ran down his face.

"How's that for police brutality folks? I'd let her cuff me any time." The dj added. She put the pistol away and reached behind her and lifted a pair of handcuffs off the belt and pointed at one of the guys by the stage and shook her head. She beckoned him to stand up and had him turn where she did cuff him tight, then reached into his pocket and grabbed his wallet. He spun around as she stood up with it and slipped it down the front of her shorts before she stood and walked away to hoots and hollers from the crowd. She began dancing again and soon began spinning reaching up behind her and unhooking her bra and letting it fly to the back of the stage. I watched her dance but lost touch with the audience now. She was gorgeous, her breasts were full and round but not large. I got a flashback to her in that business suit she wore earlier today in my office and was elated to see just what was beneath it. She tossed the belt to the back of the stage and slid the zipper of the hot pants down, she slipped them down, and tucked the wallet into the front of her g-string at this point, and kicked off the shorts.

"Good luck explaining those stains on your wallet to the wife buddy." The dj piped up getting a roar from the crowd. Mona made a sweep in front of the stage with her hat filling up with cash. "Don't feel bad guys, the owner of the club has to do the same thing. Unless there are any real law enforcement officers here tonight, then I'm just kidding." She reached down when she got to the guy in handcuffs and pulled his wallet out, and dropped it into the hat as well. She set the hat at the back of the stage and began gyrating to the music once more she seemed to go into a trance ignoring the crowd which was getting even more heated. She reached down and unhooked the sides of the g-string pulling it up and forward and tossed it back over her shoulder to loud round of applause. She finished off the last half of the song and made her way around the stage collecting the rest of her tips and thanking the patrons as she did. She got to the guy in handcuffs and looked down at him, rubbed her chin a moment and waved him down to his seat and finished up. She collected her costume and disappeared behind the curtain at the back of the stage.

"Wow, that poor bastard in the front just got robbed by a cop. Who ya gonna call now? The only one excused from clapping is the guy in the handcuffs, let's hear it for Miss Mona Lisa!"

Another dancer soon took the stage and by the time her first song was finished Lindsay was walking past me towards the stage. She was dressed in a pretty floral bra and a long skirt split high on her thigh. She looked like she just walked in from a tropical beach. He saw her coming and stood up, she turned him around and slipped his wallet back into his pocket and pulled a key out and unlocked him. He rubbed his wrists and reached for his wallet. She put her hand on his arm and spoke into his ear. He smiled at first, then laughed before pulling out some bills. She didn't take them in hand, but swept the skirt open showing off a matching garter. She held the elastic open as he slid the cash in, speaking into her ear again. She nodded and held up a finger as if to wait a minute, then pointed to me. She grabbed him by his loose tie and gave him a peck on the cheek.

She walked towards me with a smirk on her face. I stood up as she stopped in front of the table. "I'm glad you decided to join me Ben. Do you mind if I sit?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "N-n-no, please!" She smiled as she slid into the booth. She crossed her legs exposing the garter so she could adjust it. She twisted the cash and wrapped around a few times.

"So? Do you still doubt my income potential?"

I just shook my head. "What did he say to you, if you don't mind my asking?"

"Oh, he wants me to take him to the VIP room and take more of his money." She lifted a shoulder and gave me a knowing smile. "I told him everything was there, but we did run his card for a round of drinks for everybody in the club. He said that's fine with him. I didn't of course, but it's all part of the show." She tilted her head in his direction. "He was one of the cool ones. I've done that a couple times and the guys got pissed. Years ago I had a bunch of sexy wallet sized photos done, I slipped one into a guys wallet once. He came into the club the next day and tore me a new one, he nearly ended up divorced because of me." She shrugged. "Live and learn, now I just give the wallet back as is. Safer for everybody." She just looked at me and as the waitress passed she held up her hand and waved a finger around in a circle. Mona smiled back at me with her chin resting gently on the back of her hand. A few moments went by and her eyebrows went up. The waitress brought me a drink and set a champagne flute in front of Lindsay, Mona, damn this was going to be hard.

"So did you enjoy the show?" She asked as I felt her hand slide over my thigh and gently caressed my crotch. Her grin got bigger.

"Y-yes. It was terrific." My eyes must have been near to pushing my glasses off by the grin on Mona's face. I leaned forward and whispered. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I wanted the truth." She chuckled. "You know the money is the goal, but it's nice to know you're doing a good job." She patted my rather stiff cock before withdrawing her hand and taking her glass. "Is this your first time here?"

"Yes. Well not my first time in a place like it. A friend of mine got married a couple years ago. We went to a few sports bars and then ended up in a club in the suburbs. It was nothing like this though. This place is nice." I wanted to say the place was much higher class but didn't know the other places she worked and didn't want to sound like an ass. "Oh!" I reached into my pocket and pulled out two twenties folding them lengthwise and slid them across the table. "Since I wasn't at the stage."

She chuckled. "You know that's not how it's done." She pushed them back at me and leaned back pulling aside the hem of her skirt. I took the bills by the tip and she took them and slipped them between my ring finger and pinky and placed my hand on her knee, well below the garter. I gave a quick glance up and saw her expression flicker between humor and hunger and back again. I went for broke at this point and slid my hand down the inside of her firm thigh and slowly up, the bills slipping under the garter neatly. I wasn't sure if she enjoyed it nearly as much as she did watching my expression. I gave her a crooked smile and pushed my glasses back up my nose. She leaned in close and thanked me with a quick peck on the cheek. "Misty's set is nearly over. I'm going to go light another fire under my criminal. Watch my handcuffs, please." She said sliding them towards me. "Don't go too far, once I'm done with him, I'm coming back for you." Her eyes flashed at me as her smile widened.

Member389
Member389
1,675 Followers