Fritz & Greg's Rooming House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the fingers were gone.

Simon looked back at the mirror and saw Fritz holding a massive, throbbing erection, manoeuvring it toward the centre of his arse. An old man three times his age was preparing to impale him on his giant cock. Then the old man pressed his knees between Simon's and he lined up his dick with the hole. Simon watched as Fritz buried himself to the hilt with a single forceful stroke. Simon groaned. There was some pain, but not what he had been expecting.

Simon couldn't pull his eyes away from the scene reflected in his mirror. There were his long, spindly, limbs stretched across the bed, while behind him a thick-set ogre impaled him on his giant cock. The fat man had needed to lift his gut up onto Simon's back in order to give his organ access to Simon's hole. The image resonated with Simon, who was Catholic, reminding him of a painting he had seen with a horny devil and an angelic cherub.

Whether the strange sight of himself being despoiled by a devilish imp was the trigger or merely Fritz's assault on his prostate, Simon soon found his balls boiling. He arched his back, reaching out to the headboard for support; then he cried out in an unexpected and unlooked-for ecstasy. His cock shivered as he blasted a dozen bursts of cum into his bedsheets.

Fritz laughed. It wasn't a cruel or mocking laugh. He was genuinely pleased about Simon's hands-free orgasm. He felt the powerful ripples in Simon's ass as the boy ejaculated. He had almost come himself at that moment, but Fritz had other plans.

Simon had flagged after his orgasm. He lay his head down on the mattress with his hands out to his sides while Fritz kept fucking him. Fritz ordered Simon to turn over and raise his legs. Simon, almost in a state of shock at this whole experience, obeyed mindlessly. He lay in the wet spot of his own orgasm. He was still riding waves of pleasure which he could not process in his straight mind.

Now, Fritz was on him again. Simon's legs were over Fritz's shoulders as the old man entered him again. Simon groaned with pleasure as Fritz resumed fucking him. He mumbled something incoherent.

Fritz told him to repeat it.

"Daddy," Simon said meekly between gasps of his growing pleasure. Fritz's great belly was laid upon Simon's lower abdomen. The hairy skin massaged Simon's cock and balls in a way he had never experienced.

Daddy. That was what Fritz had been waiting for. Fritz smiled and stared into the eyes of his newest bottom. The eyes that looked back were rolling back in Simon's head.

Fritz increased his pace, his great cock moving like the needle of a sewing machine. Fritz's hairy underbelly rolled back and forth over Simon's genitals, massaging them. Fritz was close now and not fully aware of how his moving gut was stimulating his new acolyte. He leaned his face over his young lover and kissed him hard on the lips, forcing his tongue past them and into Simon's yielding mouth. As he did so, his belly rubbed up the full length of Simon's cock. Against the stimulation in his ass, his mouth and on his genitals, Simon surrendered. His cock jerked under the weight of Fritz's abdomen and he ejaculated against it. Simultaneously, Fritz cried out his warrior cry, so strange from the mouth of a man his age, of triumph and of pleasure. He shuddered as he emptied his vast balls into Simon's ass.

For a while, they both lay there, exhausted and intoxicated. Even the jaded Fritz seemed to bask in a pleasant fog.

Then Fritz pulled out of Simon's arse. He stood up at the foot of the bed. He saw Simon's cum rolling off his belly and he ordered Simon to lick it off him. It was a test. Technically, Simon had worked off what he owed, so how would he respond?

Simon's lithe body rose and came over to where Fritz was standing and looked him in the eye. There was a spark there. Then the spark went out and all that was left was the Simon who had been seeded here today.

"Yes, Daddy," he said, folding his long body and falling down to his knees. He extended a tongue and licked all the cum off Fritz while Fritz rubbed his head.

"Good boy," he said.

After a few days, Greg and I saw the change in Simon. He had lost the fear that he had been carrying around whenever he was out of his room. He talked more openly about things happening in his family, in his cottage and in his Church. He carried himself like someone who had found himself. All in all, we thought the change was for the better.

One night around this time, Fritz was feeling pretty comfortable with his mastery of Simon because he put on a demonstration in the living room. We had all been watching T.V. together, as we sometimes did. Once again, Greg and I were sitting in the wingback chairs and Fritz and Simon were on the love seat. Greg looked over his shoulder at the pair and caught my eye to suggest I do the same. Simon and Fritz were kissing passionately and both had obvious boners. I still struggled with having been turned out from time to time; I still thought of myself as basically straight. But when I saw those hard cocks outlined in their trousers, there wasn't a straight thought in my mind: I wanted to go down on them both right there and then.

Fritz was ready for that kind of action too. He withdrew from the kiss and flicked his eyes at his crotch.

"Yes, Daddy," Simon said. He dropped to his knees and pulled Fritz's cock out of his sweatpants. He took it in his mouth and began by licking all around the base of the shaft.

It was so hot to watch and Greg and I were both horny from watching. I walked over to Greg, lent him a hand out of his chair and walked him over to the love seat. Then I pushed him and he fell into a seated position. I scrabbled at the front of Greg's pants and released his standing cock. In a second, I was on it, massaging it with my tongue.

I saw surprise on Simon's face. He had apparently thought the total surrender of his will was unique in this house. He never missed a beat in the blowjob he was giving but we briefly exchanged glances. Here we were, two young men, on our knees serving our elders. Simon had accepted his submission so totally that he had outed himself in front of us all at perhaps only a nod from Fritz. Now Simon was relieved that he was not alone in his servitude. I didn't feel like a slave here, but I understood what Simon was experiencing and felt that sense of kinship too.

My original trepidation about having another boarder in the house turned out to be baseless. I might have known that Fritz would screen his applicants carefully, the old satyr. In our strange little family, I had parents and now I had a brother, after a fashion. But I have to admit that as I watched Simon work on Fritz's cock, I felt a stirring in my loins that was very unbrotherly.

12