From a husband to a kitten

Story Info
Husband becomes the kitten of his wife's lover.
1.3k words
4.02
3.4k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From a husband to a kitten

The agreement between me and my wife, Susan, worked well. She felt much safer now, that I was locked in a cage, and she was the one holding the key. It was the only way for her to feel calm and to be sure that my cheating days are over. She also started enjoying the punishment I offered her to inflict on me, which were so commensurate with my crime, watching her have sex with other men. She got used to the semi-open relationship we had, and even started assigning me various tasks related to it. Sometimes she even asked me to approach men she liked, when she herself was too shy to approach them. I got used to my new status and fulfilled the tasks she assigned me. Sometimes I even took the initiative to draw her attention to a man I thought she would like. She had a special twinkle in her eye when I addressed, on her behalf, to the man I proposed, after she approved him. She loved being the key holder, and the new power it gave her over me. She provoked me and agreed to release me only when she was completely sexually satisfied from one of her lovers or from oral sex I had provided her. Often only when both conditions were met.

Everything took a dangerous turn when she knew Mark. He took control of her completely, and after several visits he demanded that she let him hold my key. When she stuttered and evaded, he just left, leaving her hungry for sex. The next time he came to visit and demanded the key, she handed it to him without arguing and even enthusiastically. Small price for her to pay for his big penis.

From that moment on, I had a new key holder and master.

He attached the key to his keychain, next to his BMW key, and used to throw the keychain on the dresser at the entrance whenever he came to visit.

His control over the key, and through it me, was powerful. very quickly he got me use to serving him during his visits. among my duties were Offering drinks, preparing light meals and serving them to bed after they finished their business there. I even had to purchase and supply the condoms for him. I served him faithfully and submissively, as befits the relationship between Cuckold and his key holder, and waited patiently and anxiously for him to point to the keychain. When he did, I ran quickly to the keychain and handed it to him. He took my key out, threw it on the floor and named a number. That was the number of minutes he gave me to remove the cage down, run to the bathroom, masturbate, put the cage back on and give him back the key.

The number of minutes allotted determined by him arbitrarily. Maybe according to his mood, maybe according to the nature of the sexual performance of my wife, and maybe according to the quality of the services I provided and my level of submission. In any case, I made sure to complete every task he assigned me, so as not to annoy him or shorten the number of minutes he allotted me.

To be controlled like that by Mark was difficult and humiliating. At least that's what I thought. how little did I know. In one of his visits, Mark brought with him a white cat with a pink ribbon. This is Kitty, he introduced it to me. It will live with you from now on. He demanded that I study Kitty's behavior towards her owner so that I could imitate it towards him when he arrived.

Kitty was a special spoiled cat. She rubbed against my legs and my wife's legs all the time and howled indulgently. As we sat on the armchair in the living room, it came and got on it too, lying her head in our lap, and purring with pleasure every time we stroked it. I was shocked to the core of my soul that it is my role model for my behavior towards my owner, Mark.

After a week with Kitty, Mark dropped by for a visit. It was surprising because Susan was still at work. He threw his keychain on the dresser and my heart skipped a beat at the possibility of a brief sexual relief which it symbol. "I came to see how my Kitten is doing" he said. "It's fine" I replied. "Very cute". "I don't mean your cat kitty. It's your cat. What do I care about it. I'm talking about you. You're my Kitten. I come to see how your training is progressing. Come and show me what you've learned."

It was terrible. I got down on all fours and started spinning around him, rubbing against his legs. "I don't see your cat wearing clothes" Mark said. I quickly removed my clothes and went back to rubbing against his legs. Mark stood over me, enjoying watching my body begs him. "Doesn't kitty make noises?" asked Mark with a nasty smile on his face. I began to howl with indulgence like the original Kitty, as I rubbed against his legs. He started walking towards the living room, while I continued to rub my body against his legs. When he finally sat down in the living room armchair, I did what was expected from me. I lay down next to him, on the couch, and rested my head in his lap. As he began to stroke my head, I purred as expected. The original Kitty rushed to join us and lay it's head on Mark's other thigh. Mark stroked us both at the same time as we purred with pleasure, real or fake. I hated being his Kitten. I hated being the equivalent of a spoiled little cat and being treated as one, but the situation in which Mark completely controlled my orgasms, along with my total submission to him, gave me a strong sexual thrill. Mark was my key holder, and hence, associated with a sexual relief, and so, in Pavlovian link, as long as I was around him I was sexually aroused.

Mark did not disappoint this time either. He pointed to his keychain, so I ran to get it. Just before he threw the key at me, he pulled out of his jacket pocket a thin cat collar with a small bell and with the name "kitty" on it, and wore it around my neck. "From now on, you can achieve sexual relive only with this collar around your neck". He threw me the key and gave me a generous 15 minutes. I thanked him with a look and hurried to the bathroom. When I got back, Susan was already home. She sat on the couch with Mark and they huddled enthusiastically. She was surprised to see me naked and wearing a cat collar around my neck. She was even more surprised when Mark turn to me and said "come here kitty kitty" signing me to approach him by crawling on all fours. Susan looked at me with shock and disgust as I did so, and when I rubbed my naked body against Mark's legs like a submissive small kitten.

After the initial shock, Susan went back to kissing Mark and I continued rubbing against his legs. I even enjoyed him reaching out and stroking my head like I was a beloved cat. A powerful slap hit my face. Mark gave me a hard look "Why don't you purr Kitty".

I lowered my gaze and went back to rubbing against his legs. The next time he stroked my head I didn't forget to gargle anymore.

I wasn't a man anymore, I wasn't even a cuckold, I was Mark's cat. Kitty.