All Comments on 'From Across the Mirror Ch. 01'

by HeadsHunter

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kind of a man with a strange imagination. The story sucked.

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 2 years ago

A lot improbable, but totally hot.

wvjetwvjetalmost 2 years ago

Excellent, can't wait for more!

maedhros21maedhros21almost 2 years ago

Great first story.....lots of potential for future chapters, I just hope you keep writing them.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 2 years ago

This story sucks, this guy is a total wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Chapter 2 please

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

Cameron is a dick. She ought to cut his balls off.

besolmanbesolmanalmost 2 years ago

loving it, where / when are the next parts coming to life

maedhros21maedhros21almost 2 years ago

Been a month now....seems like another one chapter Blunder. Kind of had it pegged when i commented that I hope you actually write more. I only said that because so many people on here write first chapters then theres nothing else. I saw this was your first posting and that is almost never encouraging....so please save the acknowledrgement and promises to Finish what ever you start. Its a damn shame too because like I said this had a lot promise.

HeadsHunterHeadsHunteralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there, I'm so sorry to make you wait, I know I promised to upload it before, but I also mentioned that there was something wrong with it, I want to upload only things I feel comfortable with.

I apologize again, and I can tell you I have been working it out to make it the best possible story I can deliver, I was writing it when I decided to check in here and saw your post.

I hope to have your understanding, and patience, stay well and take care

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hi I just read your story and was wondering when part two would be out but I noticed the release date of the first part and your comments here. Honestly I have to call BS on your answer to the previous comment. You arent writing war and frigging peace, this is a stroke story nothing more or nothing less. Like the previous comment I have to believe its all BS on your part with no intention of ever submitting another chapter..too bad but I will not be checking for part two anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeadsHunter@HeadsHunter
Just an aspiring pervert with too many fantasies on his mind. Do come in an browse them, may you find some sense among my ramblings. My favourite stories are usually about cheating, cuckold and incest, but I feel that most of the time, histories justo feel like the víctims do...