From Alpha Female To Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the spanking increasingly stung, Samantha still accepted that it had to be a hard one, and because it was so hard to cope it told her even more that Hannah would control their relationship in the way that she needed. After all, it was no good her saying that she wanted to be submissive and accept whatever Hannah decided, including when to spank her, but then not accept how hard a spanking she was given. Everything had to be done in the way Hannah decided, and Samantha told herself that was what would make her life less stressful. So, she took every spank and told herself that she had better get used to it.

Samantha had forgotten the hairbrush, but as soon as Hannah started spanking her with it, she couldn't stop herself from yelping because of the even greater pain. That was when she really did know that giving Hannah total control over her was going to be the best thing that could happen to her.

When Samantha was crying uncontrollably but still obediently stayed across her lap, Hannah decided that she could stop the spanking. She saw that Samantha's bottom was very red but also bruised so she would remember it for quite some time. She didn't let Samantha up immediately but rubbed her bottom until she had calmed down a bit.

Samantha couldn't stop herself crying even after the spanks stopped landing. However, she also didn't try to force herself up because she knew that she still had to wait for the instruction from Hannah to get up. She wasn't even thinking anymore that she was actually Hannah's boss at the office because in her mind she had already given up her job and all she had to think about was doing exactly what Hannah told her to do.

When Hannah saw that Samantha was now just sobbing, she gave the instruction, "Get up, Samantha. Turn and stand in front of me with your hands on your head and listen to what I have to say."

It took a few moments for Samantha to struggle to push herself off Hannah's lap, and as soon as she did all she wanted to do was rub and clutch her stinging bottom cheeks, but she didn't and did as she was told and stood with her hands on her head. Her eyes were full of tears so she couldn't make out Hannah except seeing her as a blur, but she was still only going to do what she was told.

Once Samantha was standing and, as instructed, had her hands on her head, Hannah wanted to check that she was still in charge. She had to admit to once again studying Samantha's curvaceous body but also wanted to see once again her fully shaven pussy lips, as well as her fully shaved armpits and legs. She would insist that Samantha was always clean-shaved and make it a spankable punishment if ever she wasn't.

When Hannah looked at Samantha's pussy lips, she saw that they were glistening and so leaned forward and ran her fingers along those damp pussy lips and heard Samantha's erotic gasp. Even then she stayed in position, and Hannah wondered whether she was humiliated by being found to be aroused by being spanked or felt good that that fact was now common knowledge between them.

Satisfied that Samantha did want to be subject to her total control, Hannah made an immediate decision and instructed, "You won't need any clothes for the rest of the day, and so you will sleep here tonight. You will share my bed and we will give each other huge orgasms. First, though, you will send an email to the CEO and to the head of HR, submitting your resignation and asking for it to take immediate effect. You will, in this email, recommend me for promotion. Is that understood?"

The instruction confirmed to Samantha that this was exactly the relationship that she wanted. Yes, she might become a doormat, but doormats don't suffer any stress if treated properly, and she was sure that Hannah would treat her properly. Maybe not with as much respect as she gave her at the office but was sure that she would love her like a mother did whilst maintaining very very strict maternal control.

Samantha also knew that from now on it was she who would respect Hannah in every way possible and felt relaxed at the thought. Yes, she did see how those ladies of wealth and position could quickly turn their lives around and move forward and be stress-free and unquestionably obedient.

The first thing Samantha did after being released by Hannah was to send the email. Of course, Hannah dictated the email for her, and she didn't question anything that she said in it.

After that, they both went upstairs and Hannah made it clear that she was in charge, she decided that they have a shower together and then lay on the bed and make love together. That is what they did and both Hannah and Samantha gave each other huge orgasms and were excited with every moment of their lovemaking.

That night, they slept together, making love again and again giving each other more huge orgasms and then going to sleep in each other's arms.

In the morning, Hannah got dressed to go to the office. Hannah then told Samantha to get dressed in the same skirt and blouse that she had on yesterday and to go straight to her home, pack all of her clothes and bring them back here.

By the time Hannah got back from the office, Samantha had brought back enough clothes but was undressed and had been cleaning the house and had done all the washing and ironing.

Hannah had left a list of chores for Samantha to do in addition to cleaning and that included making supper, and giving her the full menu. As they sat in the dining room and ate that dinner, and discussed what had happened that day, Hannah confirmed that she was going to get that promotion. Samantha was very happy with that, and with everything that happened to her and said how she felt no stress whatsoever with what she had done in the house today,

Once they finished supper, Hannah told Samantha to wash up and put the things away, which she obediently did. They then watched TV together, with Hannah choosing all of the programs before it was time to tell Samantha to go and have a shower.

Of course, Samantha had remained naked throughout, and Hannah was very conscious of the fact that whenever she looked at Samantha's breasts, she saw that her nipples were taut, and had little doubt that if she felt between Samantha's legs, she would once again have felt them to be damp, just as she knew she was damp. She didn't have to though, but just instructed to go for a shower which was followed by another instruction to go straight to bed.

That night they once again gave each other huge orgasms, and both relished their new positions In what they both wanted to be a very long-term relationship. Hannah knew that she felt very comfortable being in control and making all of the decisions, and Samantha knew she wanted to be told what to do at every turn and had no issue at all with the number of times that she was going to be spanked. After all, she had made the transition from being so senior and looked up to, but intolerably stressed, to doing everything that she was told every time and feeling no stress whatsoever.

It was a wonderful life for them both.

12