From Black Bull to Black Sissy

Story Info
Mistress Jamela turns Salomon the BBC into Sally.
1.1k words
3.6
3.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"I love pegging and sissifying Black Bulls," Mistress Jamela said, laughing. Gripping Salomon Johnson's hips, the tall, curvy and sexy, dark-skinned and dreadlocked African American woman started to fuck him. Indeed, thanks to the lotion, the dildo slid into Salomon's asshole without much difficulty. The big and tall, muscular Black man groaned as the dildo popped into his ass. Time for the macho Black Bull to explore the other side of things. There's too many Black guys out there fucking hot-wives and cuckolds and not enough Black cuckold content or Black sissy content. This Black dominatrix is here to rectify that imbalance...

"Yes Mistress," Salomon said, moaning as Mistress Jamela smacked his butt while thrusting the dildo up his ass. That's right, a dominant Black woman is fucking a Black man with her strap-on dildo and the world isn't ending. Last week, Salomon met Mistress Jamela at a BDSM event in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. During the event, Salomon played the role of a Black Bull and got his big Black cock sucked by a chubby, blonde-haired white woman named Cheryl and her wimpy husband Dwight. Mistress Jamela decided to seduce Salomon since she sensed he'd make a good sub. Whatever Mistress Jamela wants, she usually gets...

"I got something special for you," Mistress Jamela said, grinning. Briefly, Mistress Jamela pulled the dildo out of Salomon's asshole and the big Black man took a breather. Salomon watched as Mistress Jamela pulled something out of her bag of tricks. Grinning, Mistress Jamela held the chastity device to Salomon's face, making sure he got a good look at it. That's right, there are chastity devices big enough and durable enough to handle Black men's big Black dicks and big Black balls. Mistress Jamela is one of those rare Black women who trains Black male submissive types instead of chasing useless white dudes. Time for Black Bulls like Salomon to get tamed by a really strong Black woman.

"Oh fuck," Salomon said, gasping as Mistress Jamela ensnared his big Black cock and big Black balls in the chastity device. Laughing, Mistress Jamela lubricated Salomon's asshole with some lotion before she resumed fucking him with her strap-on dildo. Taking a deep breath, Mistress Jamela leaned into Salomon and shoved the dildo deeper into his Black ass. Salomon the macho Black Bull squealed like a bitch as Mistress Jamela invaded his Black ass with her strap-on dildo. Someone's got to peg the Black men of the world and Mistress Jamela isn't about to let the white chicks have all the fun. It's a strong Black woman's responsibility to peg Black men!

"You're my bitch now," Mistress Jamela said as she plunged the dildo into the forbidden depths of Salomon's asshole. Truth be told, Mistress Jamela has been after Salomon for a long time. Ages ago, Mistress Jamela was a newcomer and a slut in the BDSM and swinger worlds. One night, during a masked orgy type of party, Mistress Jamela was one of several sluts that Salomon fucked in his Black Bull persona. Jamela recalled being on her knees as Salomon the Black Bull thrust his big Black cock down her throat. As much as Jamela liked being a slut, she hates feeling vulnerable and became a dominatrix instead. Now, Mistress Jamela is the one with the power, and Salomon is her bitch. Isn't that awesome?

"Oh yes, fuck me," Salomon moaned, and the big Black man totally surrendered to Mistress Jamela. Grinning, Mistress Jamela bucked her hips, slamming the dildo mercilessly into Salomon's ass. When a Black woman wears a strap-on dildo and fucks a Black man with it, it's an act of ultimate dominance and power. Mistress Jamela felt her pussy get wetter and wetter as she fucked Salomon's ass with the strap-on dildo. Removing the harness but leaving the dildo embedded in Salomon's ass, Mistress Jamela turned to face him.

"Eat this superior Black goddess like the obedient Black male sub that you are," Mistress Jamela commanded. Salomon nodded and brought his handsome face to Mistress Jamela's crotch. After inhaling the scent of her pussy, Salomon began eating her out. Mistress Jamela sighed happily and closed her eyes as Salomon ate her pussy. Black Bulls typically don't eat pussy nor do they suck dick. It's all about them and they enjoy having both women and men service them. Mistress Jamela is changing the dynamic and Salomon is getting with the program. The captive Black Bull ate the dominant Black Mistress's pussy like a hungry man. How cool is that?

"Hmm, yeah," Salomon whispered as he ate Mistress Jamela's pussy. The tall, curvy and sexy African American woman shuddered violently as she climaxed. Mistress Jamela came, her wet pussy oozing cum all over Salomon's face. What did the Black male submissive do when the dominant Black Mistress came? Salomon licked up all of Mistress Jamela's cum like a good obedient Black sub should. This is Black Femdom for Black men at its finest. It doesn't get any hotter than that, folks.

"Welcome to a brand new world," Mistress Jamela said to Salomon after coming down from cloud nine. Salomon smiled and nodded. Mistress Jamela removed the chastity device and then sent Salomon to the shower. Afterwards, Salomon thanked Mistress Jamela for a wonderful experience and then went on his merry way. After Salomon's departure, Mistress Salomon was all smiles.

"Dude's got a short memory," Mistress Jamela said to herself as she sat down, remembering her first meeting with Salomon the Black Bull. During that wild, masked orgy party, Salomon fucked the hell out of Jamela the slut. The young African American dominatrix recalled how the Black Bull bent her over, smacked her big round ass and then shoved his big Black cock deep into her pussy. Jamela squealed and creamed as Salomon the Black Bull fucked the hell out of her. Shoot, her pussy was sore for days afterwards. As it turns out, Salomon the Black Bull had been the catalyst that triggered Jamela's transformation into a dominatrix. Isn't life funny like that?

Over the next few months, Mistress Jamela would train the hell out of Salomon. She would take him shopping for women's clothes and then dress him up before fucking him with her strap-on dildo. Hell, Mistress Jamela would even get Salomon to suck dick. Mistress Jamela's other stud, a Black guy named Jethro, was more than happy to let a cross-dressing, sissified Salomon ( more like Sally at this point ) suck his big Black dick. Mistress Jamela's goal is to transform Salomon the Black Bull into Sally the Black Sissy Slut and to pimp him out on weekends. Few Black Mistresses are willing to turn Black Bulls into Black cuckolds and Black sissies. Mistress Jamela is truly one of a kind. Is that hot or scary? A little bit of both? Watch your ass, brother!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers