All Comments on 'From Bullies to Slaves Pt. 04'

by riririri

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wrong Category!

Curiosity made me look, I really shouldn’t have bothered. So after quickly skimming this chapter I decided that you must have mistakenly put this chapter into the BDSM category.

I thought perhaps it had been a Reluctance story that moved to Consensual but there’s no evidence of that at all. This is just a lesbian version of torture porn, as such it’s non erotic to me.

BDSM for me is a mutually beneficial symbiotic relationship, all parties fully freely consenting working to satisfy each other’s needs. Definitely not whatever this story is.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
About The Category

A story can be BSDM and be non-consensual. What counts is that it has heavy elements of BSDM. If any criticism in the categorical area should be thrown is the casual conversation in the slave's names instead of just calling them slaves.

madmax1551madmax1551over 3 years ago
Great story

Great story all chapters all parts please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome Story

Looking forward to them finding out

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please keep writing!

Really enjoyed the attention to detail as you describe the girls struggling between pain and pleasure. Don’t listen to that other comment (Tess), there are plenty of no consent stories in the BDSM section, some people will find any reason to complain, personally I’ve really enjoyed your writing!

QmoqQmoqover 3 years ago
Great pacing and imagery

Love how inventive the domme is in this story and the degradation of the bullies is wonderful to read. Can't wait to see where this story goes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes keep writing

Please do keep writing, you tell a great story with plenty of detail and good characters. Your the writer so it's up to you what category to choose

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great stuff. Glad to see some of that hardware is being put to use. Hope there's more to come...

C_frommnC_frommnover 3 years ago

Well so far so good. But what happens when she takes her to the Pub. it would be a Great Chance to Escape. So it will be interesting to see how she is handled.

ThemutantcowThemutantcowover 3 years ago

Just so good - keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous