All Comments on 'From Bullies to Slaves Pt. 05'

by riririri

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please continue writing, I love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow this is hot

Please continue ASAP haha

looney2looney2over 3 years ago

love it such a hot story, please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

This is incredible. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

next part please

ChocolateDeviantChocolateDeviantover 3 years ago

These stories are truly amazing. Hot with a great story that keeps ramping up each installment. I can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please Continue Soon!

I love this story, please don’t stop writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Curious

Are you going to write more? I'm very interested in seeing how the stories continue and love to keep reading your fun work

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please never stop

Post more, please! These are so amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

hello, you absolutely have to continue this story.

I am a french reader

please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Pleaze

TaBooLover5865TaBooLover5865about 3 years ago

Love the sex, bondage and disgust from the girls, just enough to be fun to read, (for the reader ha,) but not gut turning blood and guts. Nice pace, with new devices and toys to change the story. More please.

SouthsideboySouthsideboyalmost 3 years ago

You must tell us your plans ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please update. I keep checking back. I love this.

Lala19Lala19almost 3 years ago

Woow

First of all: thank you so mich for the wonderful story and those amazing 5 parts! I keep coming back to this story.

Second: pleeasepleaseplease continue this series! Not even just for the amazing sexual content, I also really want to know how the story continues! It‘s really well written! And the dynamic keeps changing between the characters. It‘s so wonderful to see characters which aren‘t just 1 dimensional fuckobjects.

webmiserwebmiseralmost 3 years ago

I found this story in the lesbian section. I’m really disappointed when it switches to hetero and men get involved. You should make it clear from the outset that your story is not 100% lesbian. It really spoilt it for me.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story and I can’t wait to see what comes next because who hasn’t thought of revenge on a bully or someone who has pissed them off

I hope she comes up with something devious for them but she may have to sell them

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue this series! I absolutely love it

18matured18maturedover 2 years ago

At this point, you should be getting set to round up this story. Its getting uninteresting. The part 6 should be the last part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story and I can’t wait to see what comes next.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue this series!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing series.

Incredibly inventive fantasy.

Looking forward to the solution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow nasty fantasy. Fun because it’s not real. Finish it, maybe she offers to let the girls go but they decide to stay her slaves because they realize they like it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

keep them coming awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gréât story! Did you ever finish it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There won't be an ending to this story; the writer has written into a corner, from which there is no way out besides killing her captives, or selling them into slavery...

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 1 year ago

AWESOME story!!!!! Definitely needs a conclusion 😀😀😀😀👍👍👍👍

CorderoCordero10 months ago

Great set of story chapters. I have enjoyed reading the whole thing. Well written, in my opinion. Now waiting for that conclusion..........

Curious MaverickCurious Maverick10 months ago

Solid writing though this last chapter isn't necessary what I'm into. I enjoyed the foreshadowing of the name reveal and am curious how the story would proceed.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why would you switch this to herero? Are you fucking stupid? I am going to find you. This isn't a joke. Make this right.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You should have them escape and gang up on rachel next. She deserves it at this point too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The whole premise of the chapter is flawed because the anti-hero of this story is so obviously and needlessly creating witnesses to her illegal actions and creating circumstantial fingers against her. It makes no sense, thus, that she had disposed of the vehicle, already , if she takes the course of action she took. Other than that, it was rather preposterous of her to think that she would not be recognized by her new victims. This is a weak plot point. As to the action in this chapter, not so enjoyable , since the dynamic of her enforced sexual relationship with her former tormentors is much more interesting, especially since our bad girl is not really a killer. An exploration of her inner conscience and deeper characterization for the two other girls would be more interesting. For that purpose, first person narration should be abandoned, so the reader can explore how her former bullies feel about what is happening to them and whether they feel any remorse. This could be explored in private conversations between the. Keep writing!

LunaDoggyLunaDoggy7 days ago

OK, i can agree with some of the criticisms expressed here, after all it was bloody stupid of Rachel to expose Allie in public like that. But, so what? This is a STORY, and the way that you described the evening that Allie, or 'Monica,' had to endure was SO brilliantly told, and i enjoyed reading it SO much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous