From Bullies to Slaves Pt. 05

Story Info
Allie gets punished and publicly humiliated.
11.9k words
4.47
92.5k
103

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riririri
riririri
486 Followers

* Thank you for all your feedback and supportive comments! If you haven't already, I highly recommend you read Parts 1 through 4 to get some context around this chapter.

Again, I just want to clarify that this is a work of fiction. I do not condone kidnapping or hurting anyone like this in real life. Also, this is a smut story, not a novella, and I focus my efforts on writing the sex scenes. If you want intricate plotlines and deep character development, this is not the story for you.*

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9

---------------------------------------------------------------

It was a hot summer's evening, beautiful weather as I got ready for the hour-long drive to the Crazy Bear Pub. I put on a little bit of makeup, put on some tight jeans, but then turned my focus to the star of the night - Allie.

I had made her shave her legs and pussy, as both were getting quite unkempt. I personally didn't mind a little hair down there, but I wanted her to feel as exposed as possible this evening.

I dressed her in some jeans and a t-shirt, and a matching set of bra and panties I had bought for her. They were red and very lacey - I'm pretty sure she had never worn anything that sexy in her life. Still, the underwear sent a clear message - that the wearer wanted as much attention as possible.

I then asked Allie to put on a pair of coloured contact lenses. Knowing she was going to be punished for trying to escape, she barely said a word, silently adhering to each request of mine. After some squinting into the bathroom mirror, she managed to get the coloured contacts on, and looked at me.

Her wide blue eyes now looked like wide brown ones, changing her appearance quite significantly.

Then, on went one of the most important bits of her costume that night- a ball gag and a mask. I had spent a lot of money on the ball gag, the ball had a little rubber clip, meant to strap the ball to the underside of the wearer's tongue. I strapped the gag on, watching Allie open her lips wide to accept the intrusion into her mouth. Clipping the gag in place, I strapped it tight to the back of her head. I then made her put on the mask, which covered her mouth and nose completely.

"Tell me how sorry you are for trying to escape, Allie."

"EEEE SSSRRR MMMM," Allie said incomprehensively. "NNNWW GGGG GGGNNN!"

I laughed. She was unable to say a single word.

"Now, as things go, you've haven't been too unfortunate, Allie. Sure, getting kidnapped and locked in a basement sucks, but I've fed you two, clothed you, and not left any permanent damage." Allie looked at me with her (now) brown eyes, silent.

"I fully intend to let the two of you go eventually." Allie gasped. This was news to her. She looked at me incredulously. "Yes," I continued, "I really do intend to let you go, as long as you adhere to a few conditions of mine. Chief amongst them is, that you do not make life hard for me or yourselves by trying to escape while you're still here, or running to other people for help."

"Come over here, Allie, I've got something to show you." I tugged her leash, attached to her collar, and pulled her over to my laptop. "This is what I could do instead."

I showed her the browser page that was open. She squinted at the website, trying to understand what she was seeing. Suddenly, she gasped again in horror and stumbled backwards. There were pictures of her, face obscured ofcourse, in all sorts of compromising positions. I had filmed a number of our encounters, unbeknownst to the two girls.

There were pictures of Allie, blindfolded, spreading her pussy lips open for me (and the camera). One of her licking Chloe's pussy. A few of her fucking that cucumber with clothespins on her nipples. And next to those pictures, some sort of auction-style bidding was going on.

"You're fetching quite a commanding price over there, Allie." I had managed to connect to a site on the dark web, where you could buy and sell a raft of illegal things - including slaves. Allie kept shaking her head trying to say something through the gag. Obviously, I was unable to make out what she wanted to say.

"Turns out the Saudis have a thing for blue-eyed American girls. Though the Russians are bidding highly as well. There's a guy in Belarus who runs a highly specialised porn site for rich clients - he'd love to have you as his new star." Allie was whimpering now, still shaking her head. "To be honest, I didn't realise how easy it is to smuggle someone out of this country. They'll take you down to Mexico first, maybe somewhere less regulated in central America, then they'll ship you off to wherever you need to be, Allie."

"And that's what I will do if keeping you around becomes too troublesome." I grabbed her chin and looked her in the eye. "So I'll ask you again, are you going to behave during your punishment tonight?"

Allie started nodding her head vigorously, stilled gagged and masked. The promise of being let go if she listened to me, compared to the possibility of being sold into slavery overseas forever had hit her hard. She kept nodding, as if to show me how much she meant it.

"Good. Remember that during your punishment tonight."

I cuffed her hands behind her back, and led her to the front door. "That's right Allie, we're going on a little road trip."

I brought her to my truck, and put her into the back. Making her lie on her belly, I cuffed her ankles together too, and tied her into a hog tie with some rope. She looked up at me, hog tied and gagged, brown coloured contacts flashing in the dim light of the truck. I blindfolded her too for good measure, knowing there was no way she'd be able to escape from the bondage.

"Enjoy the drive," I said, shutting the door on her face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We pulled up to the Crazy Bear Pub about an hour later, as the sun began to set. In the fading light, the rustic pub looked almost abandoned. There was a sign across the front door saying "Closed", and I could not see anyone inside. However, I noticed about 6-7 cars in the car park, a sure sign that Bob had managed to entice some of his regulars over.

Leaving Allie hogtied in the back of the truck, I went into the pub's back room, via a door in the back.

"HEY!!!!!" Loud, twangy country music hit my ears, and I was lifted into a bear hug by Bob, the moment I stepped in the door. Hugging him back, I scanned the room. There were around 11 to 12 people there, including Bob. Mostly men, but 2 women were sat in the back, chatting to each other. The atmosphere was friendly and cheerful, people were having beers, and I knew most of them by sight, even if I didn't know their names. Most were farmers from around the area, some young, some older. The 2 couples were older retirees.

I cleared my throat, watching Bob take a seat at the side as people fell silent.

"Hi everyone!" My voice wavered slightly. Fuck! Why was I so nervous?

"I'm not sure what Bob has t-told you, but the gist of it is, my girlfriend has a p-pretty specific fantasy she's always wanted to play out. I remembered y'all and thought maybe we could come to an arrangement. She always wanted to do sexual stuff, have me punish her in front of a group of people, and I thought y'all might want to join in tonight."

I could see the group listening intently. They all looked interested, and that gave me the courage to continue.

"A few ground rules first, and if you don't agree, feel free to leave.

1) No touching her unless I say so.

2) She's pretty shy, so she wants to wear a mask to cover the lower part of her face. Mask stays on no matter what.

3) No photos or videos on your phones.

4) And the last rule is, she wants to film this for the memories, but also to cover her own ass incase anything goes wrong. I understand you might not want to be filmed, and I promise the video will never be distributed, but this is our way of protecting ourselves. If anyone doesn't want to be filmed, they should probably leave now."

I paused for a while, and there was silence, apart from the country music blasting from the speakers. One of the women seemed uncomfortable, she walked over to a man, presumably her husband. They whispered for a while, and then the couple apologized and left. This left us with 9 men and 1 woman, all very eager to proceed with the night.

"Everyone else okay with my conditions?" There were nods and murmurs of assent.

"Well that's great because you get to do anything you want with a hot 19 year-old for the evening!"

There were a few claps and cheers. I was starting to like the energy in the room.

I took a few minutes to set up a small video camera in the corner of the room, then headed out the back door to get Allie.

When I opened the truck door, Allie was still lying inside in the dark, blindfolded, hogtied, gagged and masked.

"Okay Allster, come on out!" I removed the ropes and handcuffs, leaving her arms and legs free. I grabbed her collar and leash - these were tight and she was going nowhere with the leash attached to my wrist. Still blindfolded, I guided her down from the truck, and led her across the carpark.

"You're going to meet a few friends of mine, Allie," I whispered to her as we walked. Allie stiffened. "You're going to do whatever they ask. Or if you want us to stop at anytime, just say so, and I'll sell you off to the highest bidder online. That was our Belarussian friend, the last time I checked."

Allie squeaked through the gag, shaking her head. "Are you going to behave?" She nodded vigorously, still blindfolded and gagged.

"Here we go then." Removing her blindfold, I pushed her into the back room of the Crazy Bear Pub. She started squinting, unused to the bright lights as cheers and whistles erupted from the watching crowd. As her eyes adjusted to the light in the small room, I saw her take in the number of people in there, and she started to panic and back away.

I dragged her forward with the leash.

"Hi y'all, this is my girlfriend Monica."

"Hi Monica!" chorused the crowd.

"Like I said, Monica has a specific fantasy she wants played out today." Allie, masked and gagged, could do nothing but listen. "But there's one thing I haven't told you guys. One of the reasons we're here today is because Monica hurt me very badly recently. She did something that broke my trust in her. And this is how she wants to say sorry."

"Boooooooo!" the crowd booed at 'Monica', and I saw Allie flinch. This was great, I needed to provide them with a reason to hate her. That vindictiveness would cause them to feel justified in their actions to punish and humiliate her.

"Now I'm going to bring Monica over to this big table here," I said, pulling Allie over to a large oak dining table Bob had set up as a sort of stage. "And I'm going to tie her leash over here," I continued, securing the extra-long leash to one of the table legs. "And now y'all are going to decide how we punish her."

Allie stood, quaking, next to the table, waiting for what would happen next.

Silence, for a while. And then-

"Why are her clothes still on??" one of the younger men yelled from the back. The people in the room cheered.

I turned to Allie. "Take off your clothes." Allie hesitated, looking at me with pleading eyes. I looked at her without emotion, and after a split second, she looked away, knowing that she had to listen. The alternative was too terrible for her to even think of.

Hands shaking, she slowly unzipped her jeans. I knew she was terrified by how many people there were, she kept looking around, hoping someone would help or stop her. No one did. Closing her eyes, she pushed her jeans down her legs, and then stepped out of it.

We waited, silently. Allie slowly brought her fingers to the hem of her t-shirt, and started peeling it off. Trembling, she took the garment off, and dropped it on the floor next to her. There were a few wolf whistles from the crowd as the girl straightened up, revealing her red lacy bra and panties.

"Looks like Monica has a slutty side to her!" the woman yelled.

Allie flushed, turning almost as red as her provocative underwear. She couldn't believe she was being forced to strip in front of so many people, unable to respond as they critiqued every inch of her body. She was grateful for the mask covering half her face, but still felt extremely exposed.

"Get on the table, and kneel" I told her curtly. Still shaking, she climbed up on the table, then turned around to face the audience, and got onto her knees clumsily. "Spread your legs wider," I snapped, and she acquiesced, shuffling her knees further apart.

"Show us your tits!" one of the older men said. Allie looked at me again - for what? I wondered, bemused- and then closed her eyes in humiliation. Slowly, she reached behind her and unhooked her bra. Taking as much time as possible, she slowly shrugged her bra straps off her shoulders, then let her bra fall to the floor next to her. She covered her breasts with her arms, looking down at the table, trying to ignore the eager crowd in front of her.

"Don't be shy Monica!" I exclaimed patronisingly. "Guys, shall we make her put her hands on her head?" The crowd responded in assent, a few people clapping.

"Hands on your head!" I said lightly, looking her in the eye. Allie sniffled, knowing her bare breasts would soon be visible to the entire room. Slowly, she took her arms off her breasts, then raised her arms, higher and higher, putting them on her head. Her breasts were now on full display, nipples pointing straight at the crowd as they hardened in the cool air. Allie's face, under her mask, was red with embarrassment. She had never been this naked in front of anyone, let alone a room full of people, wearing nothing but a lacy red thong, legs spread on the table.

"Come on, give 'em a shake!" one of the men said. I looked at Allie, waiting.

With a strangled sob, she started shaking her shoulders from side to side miserably, jiggling her tits for the room. Some people clapped, and I heard the one lady let out a whistle.

"Come on sweetie, look at us," someone yelled out.

Allie forced herself to look up at the crowd. She kept going half-heartedly, the unwilling centre of attention in the room. Her nipples were hard in the cool evening air, jiggling around as she shook her small tits at the crowd, hands still on her head.

I decided to give her some motivation. Reaching into my now-familiar bag of toys, I pulled out a small riding crop.

"Shall we show her how to shake her tits PROPERLY?" I asked the room, knowing they would say yes.

Allie looked at the riding crop in fear. I had never used it on her before, so she had no idea how it would feel. Well, she would soon find out.

THWOCK.

I sliced the crop through the air, aiming for her right nipple.

"AAAAAAH!" Allie screamed, grabbing at her breasts. She doubled over, rubbing her right nipple furiously.

"Boooo! She took her hands off her head!" Bob yelled.

"Booooo!" the crowd echoed Bob.

"Punish her every time she takes her hands off her head!" one of the other guys said. Great idea, I thought. They were starting to warm up to her.

"Come on Monica, hands back on your head. Ladies and gentlemen, count everytime she breaks position."

Allie put her hands back on her head, biting her lip, knowing the next few minutes were going to be painful.

THWOCK. I hit her left breast this time, at the bottom of her areola.

"Aaaaah!" Allie shrieked again.

THWOCK. THWOCK. I kept hitting her breasts with the riding crop as the crowd looked on.

Allie knew better than to take her hands off her head this time. This meant that her little tits jiggled wildly, first from the impact of the crop, but also from her twisting around to avoid the biting crop from hitting her sensitive nipples.

TWHOCK. THWOCK. THWOCK.

Chest heaving, little breasts jiggling, Allie yelped, hands obediently still on her head. The crowd clapped, enjoying the show.

"THAT'S how you shake your tits, Monica!" yelled Hank, one of the older farmers.

THWOCK. I hit her on the tender underside of her left breast.

"Aaaaaah!" Allie broke position, grabbing her breasts with her hands again.

"TWO!" yelled the crowd, eager to see her get more punishment.

"Hands back on your head!" yelled another guy in the crowd. Allie complied, forcing herself to push her breasts out once again.

THWOCK. THWOCK. THWOCK.

I spent the next few minutes expertly working the crop over her tender breasts and nipples, forcing her to shake her tits for the crowd. She didn't break position again, not wanting to be punished any further. She yelped periodically into the gag as her breasts turned a light shade of pink.

The pain from the crop had distracted her from the fact that she was so exposed in public, so I decided to bring her attention back to that.

"Okay everyone, let's punish Monica for not keeping her hands on her head. Since she broke position twice, she gets her nipples sucked by two people in the crowd!"

"NNNNN! GNNNNN!" Allie cried out, gagged under the mask. She hadn't thought that I would actually let the men touch her. I knew she would hate these unknown men groping her private parts, getting off on feeling up her young body. Her protests were drowned out by cheers from the crowd.

I pointed to 2 guys sitting in the front, and they quickly approached the table Allie was kneeling on. I recognized them as brothers, in their mid-40s, who worked on a farm about an hour's drive away. They said their names were Jake and Sam.

Jake knelt down, looking Allie in the eye as he latched on to her right nipple. I saw him sucking hard on it, running his harsh tongue over her sensitive nub. Sam lowered his head and started licking her left nipple as well.

Poor Allie was forced to kneel there, leashed to the table, spreading her legs apart and keeping her hands on her head while she was violated by these two older men. She kept her breasts thrust out, grateful for the flimsy thong covering her pussy, knowing she would be punished if she recoiled or moved her hands.

"Guys, you won't believe how hard her nipples are!" Sam exclaimed. He opened his mouth obscenely, flicking his tongue back and forth over her nipple.

Allie howled, her body responding against her will to the ministrations of the two farmers. She was not enjoying herself at all, but her nipples were turning hard from the attention anyway. The crowd laughed, breaking out into applause.

Jake and Sam kept this up for a while, giving it their all as they tried to make the bully's nipples as hard as possible. I saw Jake tug on her nipple with his teeth, stimulating it harshly, enjoying hearing Allie yelp from surprise. Sam had his mouth over her entire breast, licking it all over, and then rubbing her left nipple with his thumb as the girl moaned.

Allie's nipples were rock-hard now, areolas contracting as she responded to the brothers' efforts. After a few minutes, I asked them to take their seats.

I was going to move on with the show, when Hank yelled out "Look! Look at her pussy! She's wet!"

I turned and looked. Sure enough, there it was, unmistakeably on the front of the lacy thong she was still wearing - a visible wet spot. There was no avoiding it, she had nowhere to hide as she knelt there, hands on her head, fully exposed to the crowd.

The crowd erupted in laughter, clapping, patting Jake and Sam on the back as Allie clearly tried to hold back tears. She was being forced to expose herself, getting punished for the enjoyment of a group of people she didn't know. Their brazen manipulation of her body had caused an involuntary response - arousal - and here she was, being openly mocked for something she couldn't control.

riririri
riririri
486 Followers