From Bullies to Slaves Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited for the raucous crowd to calm down.

"I didn't realise little Monica enjoyed getting her tits whipped and licked like that!" I exclaimed. "Are you enjoying this Monica?" Allie shook her head, no, frantically, still fighting back tears.

"Do you think she's telling the truth guys?" I asked the crowd.

"Nooooooooo!" they yelled back.

"Shall we inspect her pussy a little further?" The crowd roared in assent. I walked over to Allie and grabbed the edges of her thong, pulling it upward so it slipped into the wet slit between her pussy lips. She now had a massive wedgie, her pussy lips exposed and visible, flopping out on either side of the bunched-up thong.

"Do you want a closer look at those fat pussy lips?" I asked the crowd. Allie squealed in humiliation, her most intimate parts slowly being shown to the farmers. I pulled the thong up higher, forcing her pussy lips to bulge out, forcing her to lift her hips to reduce the pressure on her slit.

"Hop off the table, take off the thong. Bend over the table and show them your pussy and asshole," I whispered to Allie, as she knelt there. Do it or you're getting shipped to Minsk."

Allie looked at me, confused. "Minsk is the capital of Belarus, you thick fuck," I hissed.

Allie hopped off the table, standing uneasily on her own two feet. She hooked her thumbs over the waistband of the thong, then looked at me again. Finally, she closed her eyes, and slid her thong off, turning an even brighter shade of red as the crowd hooted and clapped.

Allie was now stark naked in front of a bunch of men and women she didn't know. They were all focussed on one place - her newly exposed pussy - trying to see as much as they could. With a strangled sob, she turned around, then taking a deep breath, bent over the table, thrusting her ass out at the crowd.

I walked over to her and tapped her thighs with the riding crop twice. Wordlessly, she spread her legs further, knowing what I wanted her to do.

"Spread your legs more!" yelled the woman in the crowd. Allie acquiesced, spreading her legs even further, involuntarily showing the crowd more and more of her pussy and ass.

"More!" someone else yelled. The crowd kept telling her to spread her legs, and she did, further and further until she was spread obscenely wide. I watched her strain her legs, struggling to stay in the degrading position, knowing her private parts were on full display for the entire room. Her legs were spread so wide, I could see her clit peeking out from underneath her dangling pussy lips.

"Nice fat pussy!" someone yelled.

"Nah, I'm not a fan of the roast beef look," countered someone else. People started laughing again.

Allie cringed. Not only did she have to bare her body to the ogling crowd, they were making demeaning comments, criticising her openly as she was forced to display her naked body.

"Monica, reach back and spread your ass cheeks, show these lovely people your asshole." Allie hesitated for a second, and then did just that, reaching back slowly and spreading her arse cheeks apart. The bright lights shone straight towards her, illuminating the entire crack.

"You missed a few ass hairs there, Monica!" called out Bob, to even more laughter. Allie cringed again, tears welling up in her eyes as the crowd started commenting loudly on her asshole.

I bent down towards her ear. "Remember our talk about behaving," I whispered. "It's this or Belarus." I straightened up. "I've recently been training my little slut's asshole," I called out to the room. "Monica, wink your asshole at them like I taught you!"

Allie grunted, clenching her asshole and relaxing it, making it bigger and smaller for the crowd. She knew they were all focussed on that one square inch of bare skin, watching her puckered hole as I forced her to perform for them. I looked at her winking asshole in satisfaction. A few days ago, she had refused to even kiss Chloe's ass. Look at her now.

"I can't see enough of her pussy!" Sam complained. Fair enough. Time for a change in position.

I made Allie clamber up onto the table again, sitting on the edge of it, facing the crowd. "Draw your knees up, place your feet on the table on both sides of you," I instructed. Allie looked at me, pleading with her eyes. This would be her most wanton position yet, and she knew it. I stood, waiting.

She slumped her shoulders in defeat, closing her eyes as she lifted her legs up onto the table. In this position, her legs were bent, knees raised and feet flat on the table on either side of her. To stop herself from losing her balance, she had to lean back on her arms slightly, which meant her pussy and ass were right on the edge of the table, thrust out to the crowd. Her pussy lips were stretched far apart, glistening in the bright lights, her clit standing out proudly between them.

"Jesus, she's wet," exclaimed another guy in the room. I think his name was Ryan. He was a cute one, barely 19, working at his uncle's farm for the summer. "She's actually dripping," he said in awe.

Ryan was right. Somehow, Jake and Sam's licking of Allie's nipples had made her body visibly aroused. We could see -and smell- the pussy juice coating the entirety of her slit. Her clit was clearly engorged, hard and red, straining and pointing straight at the crowd.

The crowd started hooting and hollering, wolf-whistling as Allie kept her legs spread open for the entire room. She was beet-red from the embarrassment of it all. It was bad enough that she was being made to expose herself like that, not with shackles and ropes, but of her own volition. However, having her body visibly respond to the humiliation with arousal, watching people realise she was enjoying it at some base level, was almost too much to handle. I saw her lip quivering.

"Ryan, why don't you come up here and tell us how wet her pussy is?" I asked. Ryan needed no more encouragement. He leapt up from his seat and bounded towards girl.

Kneeling down, he put his face as close to her pussy as he could without touching it. Allie looked on, still leaning back slightly, legs wide open.

"Hmmm," Ryan said, with a voice of fake concern, "she's wetter than I thought. I better make sure of it properly." With that, he plunged a finger into Allie's pussy.

Allie howled, closing her legs in response to the intrusion. She tried to curl up on her side on the tabletop, clipping Ryan on the side of his head with her foot. He kept his finger in her pussy though, circling his finger round and round her tight hole as she squirmed, still leashed to the table. I hit her breasts and back with the riding crop a few times, startling her.

"Get back into position. Now."

Chest heaving, Allie stopped squirming. She sat up, Ryan's finger still in her pussy as he finger-fucked her slowly. Trying to ignore the smirking boy and his finger deep inside her, she forced herself back to the edge of the table, raising her knees again, and put her feet flat on the table. We all got a good view of Ryan's finger pushing in and out of her as she struggled back into position, leaning back on her arms.

"Push your pussy and ass out at him," I commanded. Allie obliged, still being pistoned by Ryan's finger.

Ryan finally removed his finger from Allie's pussy, holding it up in the light of the room. His finger was sopping wet, pussy juice literally running down the back of his hand. Allie closed her eyes in utter embarrassment.

"Monica, are you SURE you're not enjoying this?" I asked pointedly.

Allie still shook her head no, the action accompanied by chuckles from the room.

"Guys, I think Ryan deserves a bit more after getting kicked in the head by our little slut," I said. The crowd agreed, yelling out suggestions for what to do.

"Ryan, I think you deserve to play with her little clit for a while."

"NNNNGGGGGGGGG!" yelled Allie unable to say much through the gag. She did not want anyone playing with her clit - she hated the idea of random men touching her body and toying with her. She also knew that if they kept it up, she might cum unwillingly, embarrassing herself even further.

Ryan grabbed her clit harshly and gave it a squeeze. Then, he started tugging on it. He pulled the engorged nub between his forefinger and thumb, rolling it around in his fingers relentlessly.

"GGGGGGG!" Allie shrieked, trying to deal with the idea of being masturbated in public by a complete stranger. To add to her embarrassment, she was being forced to keep her legs spread as he diddled her clit, wantonly displaying herself to the crowd, as if she wanted to be toyed with like that.

Allie's body was red now, from a combination of arousal and humiliation. I knew an orgasm was building and I knew she would fight it for as long as possible. She was thrusting her pussy into the air slightly, but we couldn't tell whether she was trying to escape or embrace Ryan's fingers.

For a few minutes, the room was in complete silence, except for the sound of Ryan's wet fingers soppily rubbing against her clit. Allie grunted, trying to avoid her orgasm, but forcing herself to keep still to avoid further punishment. She was focussed on Ryan's wriggling fingers, watching helplessly and he played with her pussy. Every now and then she'd look up at the crowd, see them completely enraptured by the scene before them, and turn a deeper shade of red with embarrassment.

Allie was writhing around on the table now, legs shaking, still leaning back on her arms.

"I think she's going to cum!" yelled out Hank. Ryan placed all four fingers on her rock-hard clit, moving his fingers from side to side.

"NOOOOOOO!" yelled out Allie through the gag at the renewed assault on her sensitive nub.

"Are you going to come??" I asked imperiously as Allie shook her head frantically. We all knew that was a lie, her ass was half off the table as she squirmed around on Ryan's fingers, her hard little nipples bouncing, pointing straight ahead.

"Monica you will be punished severely if you cum without permission!" Allie still shook her head, refusing to admit that her body was enjoying this on some level. She closed her eyes, trying to ignore the eager crowd. She knew that they were enjoying watching her being masturbated against her will, that they were savouring her humiliation as her body was forced to respond to a stranger's fingers.

Ryan kept playing with her clit, forcing her to squirm around on the table. She kept her legs spread open for all of us to see, watching her pussy lips get wetter and wetter with her own juices, watching her clit get harder and redder as an orgasm approached. I could see her fighting against her orgasm as she threw her head back, stiffening her legs.

Ryan started tugging her clit roughly again, pulling on it in short, quick movements. Suddenly, Allie's entire body went still.

"HNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!" she screamed, her body bucking as finally, an orgasm overwhelmed her.

"HHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!" she said again, grunting into the gag as the crowd erupted in raucous cheers and applause. She was deep in the throes of orgasm, all thoughts of concealing her arousal gone. Ryan kept the same pace, rubbing his fingers all over her clit, drawing her orgasm out as she bounced around on the table obscenely.

We could see her pussy contracting around nothing, the tight hole opening and closing. Some of the people in the front row were getting a good view of her asshole too as she clenched and unclenched it, waves of orgasm rolling over her.

It felt like ages as we watched Allie thrash around on the table, Ryan's fingers still playing with her clit. Finally, Ryan took his fingers off her, and she calmed down, chest heaving, pussy throbbing in the bright light. She looked up at the crowd with tears in her eyes, feeling utterly degraded as they watched her being masturbated and forced to orgasm in front of them.

I smiled at the crowd. "Our little slut here claimed she wasn't turned on, then creamed herself all over Ryan's fingers in a matter of minutes."

The crowd booed at Allie again, who was still sat on the table, legs splayed out, panting from her earlier exertions.

"I'll let you think of ways to punish her," I said.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were creative, I'll give them that. After discussing it amongst themselves, Bob got up and went to the kitchen, coming back with a box of carrots.

I'd told Bob about Allie's penchant for having vegetables stuffed up her, and they thought she should continue the tradition. Allie's punishment for having an orgasm without permission would be to basically, have more orgasms. They wanted her to fuck herself with the carrots, adding more and more carrots into her tight pussy, until they decided she had had enough.

The men and women had realised how embarrassed Allie got when she was made to look like she was enjoying herself. So, that's exactly what they did. They got her to kneel on the table again, facing them.

"Bob, do you want to do the honours?" I asked.

"I sure do!" said Bob. Selecting a carrot from the box, he walked up to the table. Allie cringed as she saw him approach holding the carrot, knowing what was going to happen next.

"Come on Monica, show the crowd your lovely wet pussy," Bob cajoled. Allie looked at me and I nodded. She reached down with her fingers and spread her pussy lips apart with both hands, giving the crowd a good view of her engorged clit and wet, puffy lips.

Bob made her keep her pussy spread apart like that, one hand pulling each lip to the side. He then bent down and started running the carrot up and down her slit, covering the carrot in her own juices. He then inserted it slowly into her pussy, with the wide bit inside her and the narrower tail of the carrot jutting out of her pussy.

Allie stayed still, still holding her pussy lips apart, the end of the vegetable jutting obscenely out of her vagina.

"Reach down and fuck yourself with the carrot" said Bob, patting her on the bum. He went back to his seat as Allie reached down with her right hand, and grabbed the vegetable sticking out of her pussy. Groaning with humiliation, she started pushing the carrot in and out of her. I watched as the large vegetable was drawn out and pushed back into her dripping pussy over and over again.

"Whoever guesses the maximum number of carrots she can fit up her cunt gets a little prize from Monica!"

The audience enthusiastically started shouting out guesses.

"Three!"

"Four!" yelled Sarah.

"Five!" yelled Hank

"Seven!" Ryan yelled. Allie gasped in fear, wondering if they would really force her to shove seven of those carrots into her pussy.

We made Allie switch positions to keep things interesting. First, we made her get on all fours, ass pointed towards the audience, as she had to reach back and keep fucking herself with the carrot. We got a good view of the vegetable disappearing into her sopping hole from that angle, and her puckered asshole as well.

"Make her come closer!" said someone from the back. The crowd muttered in agreement.

"NNNNNN!" Allie howled. She had started to feel safe on the table, knowing she was at least a safe distance from the crowd. On the table, she had time to mentally prepare herself when someone approached her. Not for long.

I unclipped her leash, and dragged her to the front row of chairs, the lone carrot still shoved up her snatch, right where Jake, Sam and Bob were seated in a row. We made her lie on the floor on her back, with her pussy pointing at the crowd, literally a foot away from the seated men and woman. I then forced her to spread her legs and lift them up, putting each foot in the lap of Jake and Bob. The men grabbed hold of her ankles, looking for any excuse to touch her as she lay open and vulnerable on the floor.

Allie lay on the floor, terrified, ankles held apart by the 2 men. Sam, sitting in between Jake and Bob had the best view of her. Grabbing a carrot from the box, he bent down and placed the carrot at the entrance to Allie's wet hole.

"Looks like we need to feed that little hungry pussy, Monica," Sam said, smirking.

"EEEEE MMMMSSSS NNNNNN!" Allie tried to say something through the gag, no doubt begging us to let her get out of the demeaning position. Ignoring her, Sam slowly slid the second carrot into her vagina.

"Get back to fucking yourself with those carrots," I said. Allie lay there, looking around with pleading eyes. I bet she was regretting her escape attempt now.

"Monica, you know what to do," I tutted.

Allie shuddered, tears seeping out of the corners of her eyes and getting absorbed by her mask. Her legs were spread open and lifted, ankles being held up by Jake and Bob. I envied Sam, seated in between Jake and Bob, who had a direct view of the girl's open pussy.

Allie slowly reached down, grabbing the two carrots with her right hand. She then started twisting the vegetables inside of her.

This position, with her feet held up in the air, didn't give her body much to anchor on to. She started pushing the carrots in and out of her really slowly, until I hit her tits a few times with the riding crop.

"Did we ask you to go that slowly?" I asked, as the crowd booed.

Allie tried to fuck herself faster, and turned a deeper shade of red as she realised that to build up a momentum, she'd have to start thrusting her pussy back onto the vegetables she was holding. Using Jake and Bob's grip on her ankles as a counterbalance, the poor girl grasped the carrots tightly in her hand, and began forcing her pussy down on the vegetables. She started thrusting her nether regions back and forth obscenely to maintain the movement.

The crowd clapped and cheered as Allie jerked around on the floor, thrusting her hips forward and backwards, grunting as the carrots disappeared deep inside her. Her legs were spread, ankles held by the two men as she pushed back against them, using the momentum to bounce back and forth on the carrots. I forced her to look at the crowd as she did it. She was beyond embarrassed as she put on the lewd display for them, pussy spread open for everyone to look at as she fucked herself with the vegetables.

The final cherry on top of the cake was when Sam decided to get in on the action. He had been sitting on a chair right in between her open legs, watching the poor girl as she squirmed in humiliation. He quietly extended his foot out, worn leather shoes and all, and placed it squarely on Allie's clit.

Allie said nothing as she saw Sam putting his foot right on her pussy, his foot flush against her hand which was still obediently holding the carrots in place as she thrust her hips backwards and forwards. She figured it was just another way of abjectly humiliating her in front of the entire crowd.

However, slowly, imperceptibly, Allie's breathing quickened, and I saw her start to pant.

Oh no she wasn't!

The jerking motion of her hips, the strong hands around her ankles, the stretching of her pussy - all of that started to feel good as Sam's foot started stimulating her clit.

"EEEEEEEH!" she cried out, suddenly realising that she was being masturbated to orgasm again. Sam burst out into laughter. Maintaining the pressure of his foot on her clit, he started moving his foot around in little circles, rubbing her clit with the sole of his leather shoe.

"Oh you little slut, is 2 carrots up your cunt not good enough for you?" Sam taunted. "Aren't you getting punished for cumming earlier?" He kept rubbing her clit with the bottom of his shoe, watching her thrusting her hips back and forth, jerking around on the floor under his shoe.

Sam lifted his foot up for a second, giving all of us a good view of Allie's engorged clit and sopping wet slit.