From Bullies to Slaves Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"CUM FOR ME, SLUT!" Hank bellowed, pinching her clit harder.

"HHHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!" Allie screamed suddenly, her loudest scream yet, as another orgasm swept over her. "AAAAAAAH!" she exclaimed, her body jerking as she came hard around Hank's cock, her tight pussy clenching on his dick, milking him as she bucked around in the throes of orgasm.

This was the final push Hank needed, and he came loudly, moaning as he kept thrusting his dick into her, over and over again. This was the best fuck he had had in years. He kept diddling her clit as he came in her pussy, making her squirm as her now-oversensitive clit was stimulated.

Hank emptied his balls into her, but didn't let go of her clit. He kept tugging it as he bent lower, and looking her in her eyes, slowly dragged his tongue across her right nipple. Putting his mouth over her entire breast, he kept sucking, flicking his tongue over her hard nipples. He moved to her left breast, flicking his tongue over the hard nub, as his relentless fingers continued playing with her clit.

Allie howled, knowing what he was going to force her to do. Surrendering to him, she lay back on the table, legs spread open now, jerking and grunting as her oversensitive pussy was manipulated into having her fourth orgasm of the night. Her clit was on fire as he kept rubbing it, pinching it at times to bring even more blood to the stiffening nub before rolling it around with his meaty fingers.

She started thrashing around, body jerking, as she screamed again through the gag "MMMMMMEEEEE CUMMMMM????" Good girl, she had remembered to ask for permission.

"Come for us, slut!" Bob yelled.

Hank reached below her, and forced a finger up her ass. Allie was screaming and moaning now, legs flailing, just from the pure pleasure of it all. Hank's still-hard dick was inside her, giving her pussy something to clamp down on as he diddled her engorged clit, her sensitive nipples being flicked harshly by his tongue as he rotated a finger inside her ass.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!" Allie yelled, all traces of shame and propriety gone as she came all over Hank's fingers, squirting yet again as she was masturbated to orgasm in front of the crowd for the fourth time that night. She bucked around on the table as Hank kept tugging on her clit, thrusting his finger in and out of her ass too.

The crowd was clapping, congratulating Hank on his achievement, as Allie tried to close her legs and process what had just happened. Hank pulled out of her and zipped up his trousers, wiping his wet fingers on her hair.

"Thanks for the tight fuck, Monica." He winked at her as he went to grab another beer. The former bully lay there, degraded completely, thoroughly exhausted by everything we had forced her to do. She closed her eyes, trying to drown out the jeers from the crowd, trying to forget that she had cum - hard - four times, while being debased in front of a room full of people.

I didn't want to wait around for questions, so I unclipped her leash, grabbed her clothes and dragged her out of the pub. I didn't bother letting her put on her clothes - the walk from the back door to my van was short, and nobody would see us in the dark.

Allie was trying to say something to me, but I was too worried about being stopped and questioned to listen. I pushed her into the back of the van, and took off her mask to give her some breathing space. I left the gag on and cuffed her hands together, to make sure she wouldn't be a flight risk. Then, I locked the door and drove off into the night.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The long drive home went by quickly, as I replayed the evening's events over and over again. Participating in that sort of public humiliation had always been a fantasy of mine, and I felt lucky I had been able to experience all of it.

Pulling up in front of the house, I whistled as I pulled Allie out of the van, and led her through my front door. I brought her to the basement door, taking care to lock the door and the metal gate behind me before leading her, cuffed, down the stairs. It was only in the basement that I finally uncuffed and ungagged my former bully.

Chloe woke up, clearly trying to understand why Allie looked so dishevelled. I had just locked Allie to the basement wall, near her mattress, when suddenly I heard my full name.

"Rachel Spencer," Allie spat out.

My blood turned to ice.

"Rachel Spencer," said Allie again, "It's you, isn't it?"

I turned around slowly, watching the two girls tied up in my basement. Chloe's eyes widened with recognition too, and she started gawking at me.

"I heard the Bob guy say your name earlier." Allie looked at me, her blue eyes glinting in the basement light.

Fuck. FUCK! Ofcourse Bob had said my real name out loud earlier at the pub. I had been too engrossed in Allie's humiliation to notice.

"Oh my god, it's you!" Chloe said, mouth agape. She looked me up and down. "You look so... different."

I stood there in silence, trying to come up with a response. I had to keep my cool, I couldn't let them see me panic.

"Is this why you're doing this to us? For revenge?" Allie asked. I laughed internally. So they knew they had treated me like shit in high school. They knew exactly what my motivations were for doing all those things to them.

The awkward, painful silence seemed to stretch on for an eternity as I tried to come up with an answer.

Finally, I said "So you don't even need to ask me why I want revenge..."

"L-look, we can work something out, I promise!" Chloe exclaimed. "I-I get why you're so mad, really b-but-"

"You 'get' it?" I hissed. "Trust me, you definitely do not 'get' it, but I promised you you will by the time I'm done with you two!"

I turned to Allie. "Have you told your friend what I told you earlier? About planning to let you go?" Allie shook her head frantically as Chloe's eyes widened again.

"Look, let us g-go and I promise we won't tell anyone," pleaded Allie.

"I might have, but then you had to go and reveal that you knew who I was. Do you think knowing my identity has helped or HURT your chances of getting away?"

I let my words sink in, as Allie realised what she had just done. She knew I was right - revealing that she knew my name had been a thoughtless move on her part.

Turning around, I marched up the basement stairs, leaving the girls to think about what had just happened. Little did they know, my mind was racing too. I did want to let them go at some point - I had a life to get back to, and once the summer was over, their families would expect them back.

My plan had been to use my grandmother's very generous inheritance to buy their silence. I was going to offer to pay off their college fees - all of it- in exchange for them keeping their mouths shut about where they had been over the summer. However, them knowing exactly who I was had made the idea of letting them go far more dangerous for myself.

Paying off their college fees was the carrot (pun intended, after Allie's experience that evening). Now I needed the stick as well, to ensure I had something to hold over them incase they ever decided to reveal my identity. An idea started forming in my head as I drifted off to sleep, exhausted from the day's events.