From Bullies to Slaves Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, look how wet she is!" Sarah exclaimed. Allie howled, still obediently fucking herself with the carrots.

Sam put his foot back down on her clit, stimulating her clit again as the room watched.

"NNNNNNNNNN" Allie said, as we forced her to masturbate in front of all of us yet again. We were forcing her to degrade herself, this time by rubbing her pussy against a strange man's shoe. The carrots still jutted out of her pussy obscenely, the stringy roots appearing and disappearing as the bully thrust her hips back and forth, ass jiggling and legs spread apart.

It was only a matter of time before Allie started panting, making a mixture of grunts and yelps as she approached orgasm.

"GGG! GGG! GGG!" she grunted through the gag, her engorged clit getting stimulated by the harsh rubber sole of Sam's shoe.

"You better ask for permission!!" said Sarah's husband, "Or we'll punish you again!"

"GGG! GGGGG!" Allie closed her eyes, knowing she would have to demean herself soon and beg the crowd for permission to orgasm.

"MMMM EEEE CMMMM!!!!???" poor Allie exclaimed, realising she was better off not pretending this time.

"Can you hear her, guys?" I asked.

"WE CAN'T HEAR YOU!" chanted the crowd.

"MMMMMM!!! CMMMMMM GGGGGGGG!" Allie screeched, unable to articulate anything because of the gag.

"WE CAN'T HEAR YOU!" chanted the crowd again, taunting her. Allie was grunting now from the exertion, helpless as she felt herself pass the point of no return. Sam started tapping her clit with his shoe rhythmically, pressing the ball of his foot into her wet slit.

"EEEEEEEEEE!!!" Allie let out a ear-splitting shriek. "GGG MMMMM DDDDNNNNNNN!" she cried out, as her body started bucking around on the floor. With another ear-shattering shriek, she came hard, rubbing her pussy against the sole of Sam's shoe, crying from the humiliation of being brought to orgasm yet again in front of so many people.

"WEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY!" yelled the crowd, bursting into applause she writhed around on the floor without abandon, grinding her pussy into Sam's shoe as her orgasm overcame her. She let go of the carrots, and we watched her straining pussy contracting on the vegetables, her tight hole quivering as she clenched hard onto them.

Allie tried to curl up on the floor, covering her face, her ankles still held apart by Jake and Bob.

"This could've been over for you, Monica, but you came again without permission," I said sternly. Allie kept her face in her hands, her body still jerking periodically from the aftershocks of the vivid orgasm.

I turned to the crowd who were still watching the girl in silence. Some of the men had started rubbing their hard-ons through their jeans. Sarah was openly stroking her husband's cock.

The crowd then decided that it would be more humiliating for Allie to add the rest of the carrots into her pussy herself. I made her go back to the table, and she scrambled towards it, thankful for a chance to get further away from the crowd. We made her lie on her back, legs pointing away from the crowd. Then I forced her arse and legs up, and back down towards her head. Her ankles were now near her ears, and I shacked them to the table, forcing her to remain in the piledriver position. The crowd got a great view of the back of her thighs, her pussy and ass pointing towards the ceiling, with the carrots jutting out of her wet snatch.

I placed the box of carrots near her head.

"Come on Monica, your hands are still free, time to put them to good use. Start putting the carrots into your pussy, don't stop adding carrots until we tell you to stop." Allie gasped again, looking at me frantically to see if I was serious. She already had 2 carrots inside her, how many more was she expected to take?

I could see her hesitating, mainly from the uncertainty of how many carrots exactly we expected her to shove into her own pussy.

"Hurry up!" yelled someone from the crowd.

"Yeah, we don't have all day!" Bob called out.

"Let's give Monica a little incentive," I interjected. "You over there," I said, pointing at Sarah's husband. "You come over and start playing with her asshole. The longer she takes, the more things we'll put up her tight little ass."

Allie howled in misery, she thought her ordeal was bad enough, but I was still intent on humiliating her. Even though I hated to admit it, I was still angry at her for her escape attempt.

The crowd started hooting and hollering, extremely interested in watching the humiliated girl get degraded even more. I turned to Bob, asking him if he had anything smaller than carrots for us to shove up 'Monica's' ass.

"Box of markers?" Bob asked. I nodded. Some sharpies up her ass would be the perfect accompaniment to those carrots.

Allie cried out again. She was extremely exposed, giving the crowd a full view of her tits, pussy and ass as she lay on the table, bent backwards on herself, ankles shackled near her ears. In that position, the two carrots still in her pussy were sticking out of her obscenely, roots pointing straight at the ceiling.

Allie saw Sarah's husband - Alan, I now remembered - approaching, and she quickly grabbed a third carrot from the box next to her.

"GGGGG," Allie groaned as she placed the tip of the third carrot near the entrance of her vagina. It was getting visibly harder to push the vegetables in now, the poor girl's tight hole getting stretched out as we forced her to take more and more carrots up her pussy. She managed to push the third carrot in halfway.

Alan didn't hesitate. Grabbing a black sharpie from the box Bob had provided, he reached behind Allie's straining hands. Grinning, he worked the thin marker into Allie's puckered asshole in a matter of seconds. Looks like Allie's anal training had worked a little.

Allie grunted as she felt the marker enter her ass, and sped up her efforts to shove the third carrot into her. We watched as Allie pussy started stretching slightly, straining to take yet another intruder up it. With a sudden thrust, Allie managed to push the entire carrot into her pussy.

"Woooooo!" the crowd went, clapping and cheering at her feat. Allie had no time to relax as she felt Alan slowly pushing another sharpie - Blue, this time- deep into her ass.

Allie knew what she had to do, she reached around and grabbed a fourth carrot from the box. Wincing, she started pushing it into her straining pussy.

The audience was getting a great view of the struggling girl as both her holes started getting filled up. In the position she was in, legs folded back on herself with her ankles shackled near her shoulders, we had an open view of her breasts, pussy and ass. We could see the carrots, all three, stuffed into her vagina, as their narrow tails poked out of her pussy. Her asshole was in full view too, now with two sharpies sticking out of it, caps still on, pointing out of her ass at the ceiling as well.

Allie was having a hard time pushing the fourth carrot into her pussy. She struggled on bravely, not wanting too many sharpies up her ass. She had worked about a third of the carrot in, and was now pushing it up and down with little jerking movements, trying to get her pussy to accomodate the vegetable.

Alan added two more sharpies to her butt in that time (red and green), causing her asshole to start stretching as well.

"Monica, have you every had so many things stuffed in your holes?" I taunted her.

"Her ass swallowed them pretty quickly!" Hank exclaimed, laughing. Alan joined in the laughter, grabbing another sharpie, looking Allie in the eyes while he did it.

"EEEEEEEEEEHHHHH!" Allie suddenly screeched out, managing to push the fourth carrot all the way in, in one thrust.

The crowd burst into applause. "Next one, Monica!" I reminded her, my voice rising over the noise of the crowd.

Allie was sobbing again now. Four carrots had been hard enough, there was no way she was getting a fifth one in. Yet the crowd wouldn't let her go until she did. They would force her to degrade herself, using vegetables to stretch out her own pussy, while they shoved more inanimate objects up her ass. She knew that in that position, they could see everything happening to her.

Alan placed the fifth sharpie against Allie's asshole, startling out of her reverie. She quickly placed the fifth carrot at the entrance of her vagina, in the centre of the other four already deep inside her. She started trying to work the fifth carrot in, gritting her teeth as she strained to accommodate the vegetable. She involuntarily clenched her asshole down on the markers as she did this, then groaned as Alan forced her to relax her ass, shoving the fifth sharpie up her hole.

Allie was desperate now, she didn't want any more markers in her ass (five was bad enough!), but also didn't know if she could fit the fifth carrot inside her.

"EEEH, EEH ,EEEH!" she yelped as she worked the vegetable in in short, quick thrusts, thrusting the carrot deeper and deeper into her vagina, Still, she only managed to get about half of the carrot in, as the wider tops of the other carrots had filled up the insides of her pussy.

Alan grabbed all five sharpies in his fist, and started thrusting them in and out of the upturned girl's ass. Up and down he went, as we watched her asshole clench shut, then open up as he forced the markers in again.

"How many more do you want inside you, Monica?" he taunted her. "Six? Seven?"

Allie kept struggling, barely making headway with the fifth carrot.

What happened next caught the entire crowd by surprise.

"MMMMMMMMFFFFFFFF!" Allie suddenly screamed, and then squirted noisily - violently, almost- all over herself. The release of that tension was the final push she needed, and she slid the fifth carrot all the way into her vagina. Her upturned position caused her pussy juices to spray outwards, running down her belly and chest, glistening on her tits. She squirted with such force that some of it actually hit her in the face.

The crowd was silent for a while, processing what happened. Then, they erupted into cheers and laughter again.

Allie closed her eyes in humiliation, her chest heaving. It looked like the cocktail of sensations had been too much for her body to handle. The fifth carrot stretching out her pussy, Alan twisting all five sharpies in and out of her ass - it had all caused her body to go into overdrive, forcing her to squirt involuntarily, in front of a whole room of people.

I knew she hadn't cum, but the optics were bad enough. Not only had she orgasmed loudly -twice!- in front of the crowd earlier, now it looked like she was so stimulated she was loosing control of herself. And boy, was she a sight to behold - chest heaving, breasts and face glistening with pussy juice, 5 carrots shoved up her straining cunt and 5 sharpies pointing straight out her arse.

I left her there for a while to stew in the humiliation, her naked body on display as the crowd yelled out degrading comments at her.

"So!" I called out, causing the crowd to fall silent again. "Who guessed our little whore could take five whole carrots up her snatch?" Hank raised his hand, chuckling.

"You're going to get a personal reward from Monica now, Hank." Allie shook her head, muffled screams coming from the gag. I saw her ass cheeks jiggling in the light as she tried to stop me from letting Hank fuck her.

"Make her write with the sharpies first!" yelled Ryan suddenly. Hank stopped in his tracks, already halfway towards the table. I grinned. What an inventive idea from young Ryan.

Allie hadn't really heard what had happened, and tried to turn her head around, wondering why Hank hadn't reached her. We didn't bother explaining it to her.

Bob leapt up, and ran to his office, coming back with a few large sheets of paper. Meanwhile, I went over to Allie and grabbed the carrots, pulling them out of her bulging pussy in one swift move. Allie bucked under me from the movement, but had no time to react as I unshackled her and made her get off the table. She stood next to me, sharpies still up her ass, oblivious to the crowd as she massaged her pussy frantically.

Bob arranged the papers on the table, some of the sheets turning wet from the moisture from Allie's squirting debacle earlier.

"Monica, get back on the table," I said coolly. Allie looked at me, then looked at the papers laid out on the table, still confused.

"Get back on the table, squat down," I said again. From my tone, Allie knew not to mess with me. She clambered up onto the table top again, and quickly got down on her haunches, hands on her knees. I reached under her, and slowly uncapped the sharpies, one by one. When I was done, all 5 markers pointed straight down, towards the papers and the tables, held in position by the girl's tight asshole.

"Write 'I'm a slut'!" Jake called out. Allie looked confused. "'I AM A SLUT'," Jake repeated. "Write that on the paper."

About 2 seconds later Allie realised what we wanted her to do.

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she managed to get out through her gag, as we all started laughing. Allie squatted there, naked and cringing, refusing to believe she was getting debased in such a manner.

"Shall we forced her to shove SIX carrots up her pussy instead?" I shouted out. Allie jumped, looked at me, and then quickly decided it was in her best interests to follow orders.

We watched as she paused, trying to decide how to best write on the papers with the markers stuffed up her ass. She eventually leaned backwards, still in squatting position, and placed her hands on the table behind her. Then, she opened up her legs, lowering herself until she felt the tips of the sharpies graze the paper.

Closing her eyes, she pushed her ass and pussy out to the crowd, forming the letter "I".

This was all immensely entertaining to all of us. Allie gritted her teeth, turning red in embarrassment as she started thrusting her nether regions around forward and backwards, side to side, doing an obscene little dance for us on the table. She managed to use the sharpies to write the letters "M" and "A".

I could see tears leaking out of her eyes now. This was the most humiliating act yet. No one was holding her, she wasn't shackled, so to the casual observer, it might look like she had readily agreed to put all those sharpies up her ass and perform the degrading act for us, thrusting around on the table while a crowd of people watched.

She leaned back further, legs straining, as she formed the letter "S". Her pussy was still soppy from her squirting escapade earlier, and we saw some of the letters get blurry as her juices dripped onto them.

Allie formed the letter "L", using nothing but five sharpies clenched into position by her tight asshole. I could see how embarrassed she was, despite having been on display for almost an hour already. The only way she could write with those wretched markers was for her to lean back and wiggle her ass around, squatting with her legs splayed open to the crowd. She hated it, hated the view the audience was getting as she bobbed around, thrusting her hips forward lewdly, her fat pussy lips jiggling around from her movements.

Allie eventually formed the letters "U" and "T", then straightened up, hoping her ordeal was over. We forced her to get back down and add an exclamation mark at the end of the sentence. Punctuation was important, after all.

Allie turned bright red as the words "IM A SLUT!" glinted in the light beneath her. We made her get on her hands and knees, and turn around to show the audience her sharpie-filled ass.

Then, we forced her to push the sharpies out without touching them, laughing as she grunted and strained to push the markers out of her ass. She groaned with humiliation as her asshole clenched and unclenched, knowing it would look like she was shitting them out. It took a minute of her pushing and straining, her anal training complete as she used only her sphincter muscles to push the markers out of her tight ass.

I watched the markers fall out one by one, amazed at the inventiveness of the crowd.

But then, Hank stood up, reminding us that he had guessed the number of carrots correctly. "Time for me to get my prize," he said gruffly, voice hoarse with arousal. I nodded and gestured for him to approach the humiliated girl, who was still facing away from him, on her hands and knees.

He slapped her ass once, alerting her to his presence. Allie yelped and tried to get away. Where would she go, I wondered, leashed to the table like that?

Hank forced her to lie on her back and spread her legs. He had already unzipped his fly, and in a swift motion, he pulled his hard dick out of his trousers and pushed it all the way into the bully.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Allie shrieked as he buried his dick in her.

"Aw come on Monica, would you rather have the carrots?" Alan asked. I saw him watching Hank, wishing it was him up there instead.

Allie shook her head from side to side, releasing muffled yelps as Hank started thrusting his cock in and out of her. Just when she thought it couldn't get any worse, this aging farmer, overweight and balding, was using her as a fuck toy, getting off inside her warm pussy while his friends all watched.

She howled as Hank continued, thrusting his hips hard, overcome with lust as he used the young girl's body for his pleasure.

"Wrap your legs around me, slut!" he choked out, forcing Allie to raise her legs and put them around his pudgy torso. That caused her to draw him closer, and she watched in humiliation and disgust as he started shoving his cock into her, faster and faster.

Hank reached down with his left hand, and closed his meaty fingers around her clit, pinching it hard.

"EEEEEEEEEEEHHHH!" Allie shrieked, as her body jerked upwards, the pain shooting through her body.

"Yeah bitch, fuck me back!" Hank bellowed.

"EEEEEEEHHH!" she screamed again as Hank pinched her clit again harshly.

He maintained his rhythm, fucking her hard and fast, pinching her clit over and over again to force her to fuck him back. Allie's slim body jerked around under the old farmer, the poor girl thrusting her hips to meet him, trying to twist away from the pain on her clit.

Allie's clit was red now, engorged from the blood rushing to it. I saw her breathing change as she was forced to fuck Hank, her chest and neck turning more and more pink as she started getting aroused. Was she actually going to cum again?

Hank started tugging her clit now, watching her jerk around under his body, her legs still wrapped around him. He was getting close, but wanted to see if he could humiliate her more before he finished.

Allie was twisting around now, not from the pain in her clit, but because she was trying to avoid getting stimulated further. Hank didn't relent, rolling her engorged nub around in his fingers. I saw a defeated look come over Allie's face as she started realising she was going to come. She was going to come while this fat old man fucked her, in front of a crowd of people. She was going to come while he masturbated her with his fingers, forcing her to wrap her legs around him as he diddled her clit.

She whispered something through her gag, beet-red from the humiliation.

"What was that Monica??" I demanded.

"Mmmmeee cmmm" she said softly again, her words getting distorted through the gag. Hank was now close too, thrusting his cock into her dripping pussy in short, fast strokes.

"Louder!"

"MMMMM EEE CUMMMMMM???!!" she said loudly, panting as her orgasm approached, hating herself for responding to what Hank was doing to her.

"Fuck she's coming from this too?" Bob asked incredulously. "Your girlfriend must really love public humiliation, Rachel," he said to me.

"MMMMM EEE CUMMMMMM?!!" Allie yelled again, asking for permission, on the brink of orgasm. Hank was grunting now, tugging on her engorged clit faster and faster, as she was forced to fuck him back, thrusting back on him as he bent over her.