From Businesswoman to Rubber Dryad

Story Info
A businesswoman is transformed into a Dryad.
1.2k words
3.88
12.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers

This is the last part of my second trilogy. The format is the same. The hybrid is similar to my first trilogy.

*****

The maintenance man's name was Dan, he was also a magician. He had been given real magical powers, by an old witch that he had helped, while on holiday in the Balkans. He was of average height and slim, with short brown hair and blue eyes.

He was using this magical power to persuade women at work, that they wanted to have sex. He had already transformed two women into mythical creatures, and had changed their Pituitary Gland. This small gland controlled several things, including the urge to mate. He also had a thing for women wearing latex, so had incorporated this into the transformations. The first woman he had turned into half a dolphin, with latex skin, and they'd had sex. The second woman he had given her cow's teats, hooves and tail, and latex skin, and they'd had sex.

He was on his way to the office of "Ginger" the third woman that he had selected to transform. He had given all the beautiful woman at work, that he wanted to have sex with, nicknames.

Now the first two women that he had changed, he had only liked their sexy bodies, not them personally. But "Ginger" had a sexy body and a great personality.

He knocked on her door, entered, closed the door, and used magic locked it.

He told her that he had to check the electrical equipment.

She said, "Of course, you're the expert."

He knelt down and began his usual charade.

After less than a minute, he popped his head above her desk and asked, "Do you believe in magic?"

She thought for a few seconds, "Hmm, yes I think there is magic somewhere in this world."

"Yes, I agree. In fact, I can do magic. Would you like me to show you?"

She looked him straight in the eyes. "Do you mean real magic, not just some tricks or illusions."

"Yes, real magic. Now please come stand in front of your desk."

She stood in front of her desk, ankles together and arms by her sides.

"Ginger" was the same height as him, slender and in her mid-twenties, like him. She had pale skin, blue eyes, and long copper brown hair. She wore a grey fitted pencil dress.

She did look sexy in that dress, he thought, but he could now turn her into his personal fetish. He took a couple of steps back, pointed at her, and said the magic spell in Latin.

Suddenly she felt a tingling sensation all over her body. She looked down and saw that she was no longer wearing her work dress, but was wearing a figure-hugging bright orange latex dress. Full length with a high neck and long sleeves. She was amazed by the magic, and how the tight hobble dress pressed her legs together, and accentuated her womanly curves (of breasts, waist, and hips). She had never worn such a restrictive dress before.

"And I can do more," he said and pointed at her again, and said another spell.

The orange latex fused with her skin. The end of the long sleeves grew down over her hands, so that it looked like she was wearing orange gloves. Then the bottom of the full-length dress grew down over her ankles and low heel shoes, to touch the blue carpet.

The transformation continued. Her orange fingers grew longer, as stumpy orange roots grew out from the base of her dress. Then each hand was encased in a ball of dark green leaves.

Next her orange breasts and buttocks grew bigger, as her orange hips grew wider. Her waist remained narrow.

The transformation was almost complete. Her body was now a shapely smooth orange tree trunk. And her arms were slender smooth orange branches. Only her beautiful face, blue eyes, and ginger hair remained unchanged.

Suddenly she felt a strange sensation between her hips, as if her vagina was being pushed forwards. She couldn't see but felt, a new vulva forming in the front of her trunk. Finally, an irresistible force made her raise her leaf ball hands up to the same height as her face.

"What have you turned me into?" she asked as she moved her head around, because that is all that she could move.

"A tree," he said.

"Please turn me back to normal," she said looking at him.

"No, not yet," he said.

"But why have you turned me into a tree?" she asked.

"Because I want to have sex with you." he said. "Now don't move (he joked) while I change your Pituitary Gland to that of an animal in heat," he continued.

"But you didn't have to turn me into a tree, to have sex with me," she began.

He pointed his finger and said another magic spell.

She never got to finish by saying, "because if you had asked me out on a date, I would have said yes."

She felt a strange sensation at the back of her head, and suddenly she became sexually aroused, as her hybrid body was flooded with hormones. Her heart beat faster and her nipples became erect.

Oh my God, I feeling so horny, she thought. And because they had been talking about sex, she now wanted to have sex, but not just a quickie. She didn't realise that the hormones were influencing her mind, as well as her body. And she seemed to have forgotten that she was barely human, and that she couldn't move.

"I hope you are good at foreplay, now get your kit off," she commanded and he did so.

She eyed up his naked body, yes, he was fit and he had a big dick.

He stepped up to her, and holding her smooth orange ribcage. He bent his head down, and began to lick her prominent sensitive rubber nipples.

Her sexual excitement leapt, as her orange breasts and vulva became engorged, and her vagina became wet. she shut her eyes as she enjoyed this pleasing stimulation.

After several minutes he removed his tongue, and she opened her eyes.

His hands slide down her shapely tree trunk body and rested on her wide orange hips, as he knelt down. Then his hands glided on to her smooth orange buttocks. He bent his head down, and began to lick her prominent sensitive rubber labia lips.

Her sexual excitement hit maximum. Her body was hot and trembling. She shut her eyes again, as she enjoyed this further stimulation.

After several minutes he stood up. There was only a centimetre between their naked bodies. They looked each other straight in the eyes.

She briefly thought, this was not how she had imagined their first date going.

He grasping her wide hips. She then felt his large stiff penis enter her moist vagina. She gasped with delight.

He began to thrust in and out, and soon found a steady rhythm. Not too fast, not too slow, not too forceful. She shut her eyes and opened her mouth again, as she gasped and panted, as the wonderful sensations washed over her.

They had been making love for several minutes, when he ejaculated, and she climaxed with an audible gasp.

Then the intense pulses of pleasure continued as she had her first orgasm. As that orgasm died, he withdrew, and she had another orgasm.

The sexy ginger haired Dryad, with a shapely orange tree trunk body, (large breasts, narrow waist, jutting hips), and visible nipples and genitalia, had multiple orgasms, as she stood there.

MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers