From Cheating to Swinging Ch. 03

Story Info
The cheaters come home.
3.3k words
4.08
8k
11
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers

I closed the front door as quietly as possible.

Walking down the hallway, I paused at our bedroom and looked in to see Ann apparently asleep. I stepped into the bathroom and carefully closed the door. As I pulled the shower curtain in place behind me, I heard the door open. Quickly I turned on the water and stuck my face under the shower head. "It's about time you got home," Ann said. She stepped into the shower stall with me. I continued to scrub my face as she put her arms around my waist and pressed her breasts against my back. She reached out, took the soap from the dish, and lathered up her hands. "Let me help you." She took my cock in her hand and washed my shaft and nuts with the predictable response on my part. I turned around so she could easily work on me. She pulled my head down while continuing to stroke my dick and kissed me warmly. "If I didn't know better, I'd swear you'd been eating me already."

"I guess I didn't wash my face too well this morning," I said.

"I like that type of alarm clock better than the noisy one." Her tongue brushed my teeth and lips as she continued cleaning my groin. Did she realize she was helping get rid of the evidence of that waitress? At that moment I didn't care. I was as hot for her as she was for me. If this is what adultery did for our sex life, I favored more. She could have all the men she wanted.

She hooked one leg around my waist. I grabbed her bottom and lifted her up high enough to be able to lower her onto my throbbing pecker. She sighed as I entered her hot pussy. The position was a bit clumsy, but by pressing her against the wall, I was able to thrust into her as the warm water cascaded down my back. Her weight kept me from using long strokes, but the short jabs worked as well, and we soon were gasping as we approached our orgasms. Suddenly her grip with her legs tightened as did her pussy muscles as I began shooting into her. "Give it to me, Tom. Fill me up with your cum." My semen oozed out of her cunt and smeared our legs. Her vaginal muscles were so tight that she was pushing me out of her. "I love you, Tom," she said softly.

"I love you too," I replied. "Nothing will ever change that."

"Promise?"

"Of course. I suppose we should finish my shower so we can get to bed."

"Promise you'll always love me, no matter what."

"Yes. Why shouldn't I?"

"No reason. I just missed you tonight."

"I missed you too. I shouldn't have to work late again, at least not on this project."

"I almost forgot. Cassie called about an hour ago. She's coming this weekend, and she's bringing her boyfriend."

"Okay. We can put him up in Michael's room."

"She wants him in her room with her."

"What?"

"Tom, she's twenty-two. She's not a baby anymore, and she probably isn't a virgin. You slept in my room with me at my parents' house when we were dating."

"I know. It's different when it's your own child. I doubt your father was very comfortable with the idea."

"He wasn't, but he coped; and you will too."

"Okay, I'll try. Is he the same guy she's been seeing?"

"You mean Eric? The one we haven't met?" I nodded my head. "Yes. She sounded rather excited on the phone, but she wouldn't say why. I think they're engaged."

"Now I'm starting to feel old."

"You know what's next. Grandchildren!"

"We can't be grandparents yet. We aren't old enough for senior citizen discounts."

"You'll be the sexiest grandfather in town."

"And you'll be the hottest grandmother."

The next day's work was very routine. Our project was slightly ahead of schedule.

When I got home, I couldn't find Ann at first. The kitchen was empty, as was the living room. Her car was in the driveway, but she wasn't in the house. After several minutes of searching, I found her laying on her stomach in the back yard grass in exactly the same spot where she had fucked that stud the night before. The black strings of what I thought was a thong bikini divided her bottom and wrapped up over her hips and disappeared into the grass beneath her tummy. There was no string around her chest, and I assumed she was topless. She turned over as I stepped outside. Her top, if it could be called that, consisted of a pair of black stick-on cups that molded the lower half of her breasts and scarcely covered her nipples. The bottom was just a black mini-G-string with the sides tied at her hips. "Hi, Honey," she said. The string bikinis she wore at the lake were modest by comparison. "Do you like it?" I put my jacket and tie on a lawn chair and walked toward her. Her eyes dropped to my crotch. "I see you do." She was right. "There's something on the bed for you. I'd like to see what you look like in it."

I found a black man's G-string on the bed. I stripped off my clothes and put it on. Standing in front of the mirror, I could see it barely covered my cock and balls when I was relaxed. The slightest degree of arousal would show immediately. I went back outside.

Ann was lying on her back with her legs opened wide. Previously, she had kept her pubic hair shaved back to the edge of her bikini bottom. The mini-G-string was cut much lower exposing a lot more skin, but no hair was visible. I sat down beside her and began stroking her inner thighs. She closed her eyes and smiled as my fingers approached her covered pussy. I pressed down gently on the cloth over her slit. Her hips rose slightly to increase the pressure. I slipped my fingers under the tiny triangle and still did not find any hair. I pushed the fabric aside and saw her lips completely bald for the first time. My own G-string was covering less and less. "You've always said your teeth should be brushed, not combed," she said with a grin.

I lowered my face between her thighs and began licking her slit as I untied first one side string, then the other. My saliva lubricated the bare skin letting my tongue slip between the lips to her clit. She moaned as I gently stroked around the edges of her tiny shaft. My finger traced a circle around it as her hips started to wriggle. Her vaginal juices were beginning to flow as I slipped my middle finger inside. I finger fucked her for a minute while I started humming on her clit. I withdrew my wet finger from her pussy and laid the tip against her anus. She gave a moan of pleasure as I traced around her hole. As I pushed my finger into her bottom, her moan turned into a lusty gasp. My thumb entered her snatch, and she thrust against my hand driving my finger deeper into her butt. I rubbed my thumb and finger together through the membranes separating them, and she stifled a scream as her climax shook her body.

I pulled my hand out and freed my prick leaving the cup covering only my balls. She grabbed my rod and led it to her steaming tunnel. I was inside her to the hilt with one smooth thrust. With her legs clamped around my waist, I pounded into her hard and fast. A second orgasm coursed through her loins. I paused to delay cumming until she calmed down a bit. "Honey," she whispered, "I think the Johnsons are watching us."

"Shall we give them something different to see?" I whispered back. Knowing our neighbors could be looking got me even more excited. "Get up on your knees." I pulled out and she spun around to kneel in front of my turgid shaft. As she reached between her legs to guide me back into her pussy, I straightened up and stuck my member against her other hole and pushed. My pussy drenched cock slid easily into her ass. A loud gasp announced her approval. Her hand went to her clit. She frigged herself in earnest as I feverishly banged her butt. Her bottom was tighter than I could remember her pussy being twenty-five years ago. As she reached another climax, my loins tightened as I shot load after load into her colon. We both shrieked with pleasure. Ann fell to the ground, and I collapsed with exhaustion on top of her.

As we lay panting, she said, "What's going on? You've never done that before?"

"You never asked for it," I said.

"I thought you would be turned off by it."

"I thought you would think I'm a pervert."

"What changed your mind?" Was she beginning to suspect that I knew about her lover from the night before? Was I letting my dick do my thinking? I was getting careless.

"The porno movie we saw last month had ass fucking. You didn't seem bothered by it so I thought I would take a chance. I know I should have asked you first."

"You've been too timid. I've wanted to try it for years."

Whew! I had nearly given myself away. Luckily she liked sex movies as much as I did. I either had to watch myself more closely or tell her what I knew.

If I did confess, how much should I tell her? Should I include my own escapade with the waitress? If I did, should I mention that I had been watched by her husband? Or should I just say I got laid. If I said nothing and started working late more often, I might get a chance to see her in action again. Of course she might not ever stray again, in which case I would be wasting my time.

We finally got up and went inside. After showering, we put our new garments back on and fixed dinner. Watching her move around the kitchen in her skimpy outfit brought my cock back to life. Each time she bent over, I pressed my groin against her fanny. Her scarcely covered breasts made eating difficult. I was very tempted to clear the table, butter her bottom, and hump her on the dining room table. We managed to finish our meal and wash the dishes before retiring to the bedroom for dessert.

The next evening I came home to find Ann sitting in the living room wearing a skirt and blouse identical to the ones she had given her lover. I could see her nipples pushing on her blouse. Her legs were crossed so I couldn't see if she was wearing panties. I hoped she wasn't. As she stood up, my hopes were confirmed. She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. A towel was laid out on the bed. A bowl of warm water, a small hand towel, a pair of scissors, a can of shaving cream, and a razor were on the nightstand.

Silently she undressed me and laid me down on the towel. She picked up the scissors. "You have too much hair, especially when you wear your G-string. We're going to fix that." Carefully she trimmed my pubic hair to a very short length. Her gentle touch stiffened my cock. Next she soaked the hand towel in the water and dampened my scrotum and pecker, then liberally applied the shaving cream. Picking up the razor with one hand and my member with the other, she cleaned every hair from my shaft. In three minutes, my crotch was completely denuded of every strand of hair. She sent me to the shower while she shook the towel over a garbage can and tossed it into the laundry basket.

When I finished bathing, I returned to the bedroom to find a pair of cutoffs and a tank top on Ann's lap. I put them on and found a pair of loafers to wear. I sat down beside her and put my arm around her and gave her a kiss. "What's this all about?" I asked.

"I'm tired of a mouthful of hair too," she said. "From now on both of us will shave when we come home. I don't want your stubble scrapping my insides."

"That sounds reasonable. Have I told you lately how much I love you?"

"Not since you left for work this morning."

"I love you even more now than I did then."

"Good. Now that we are appropriately dressed, you're taking me out to dinner."

"We're going like this?"

"That's right. It's time we stopped limiting our showing off to the lakes. All the regulars there know about us."

Following her directions, we soon arrived at the restaurant of her choice. It was the same place where she had picked up her stud two nights before. My mind was whirling, but I managed to keep quiet and follow her inside. The hostess seated us in the dark booth where I had sat. Was

Ann trying to tell me she knew that I had been there too? To further complicate matters, the waitress I fucked that night was working our table. When she took our drink order, she gave no sign of knowing me, much to my relief. I put my around Ann, and she laid her head on my shoulder as we studied the menu. Her hand was on my leg under the table. I would need more than a sandwich to have enough energy to get through the evening. Fortunately the selections included full meals. We were kissing when the waitress returned to take our order. "Okay, you two," she said. "No dessert unless you finish your dinner." All three of us chuckled. Ann ordered barbeque chicken, and I got a rack of ribs. We resumed our kiss as she took our menus. "Teenagers. Don't they ever grow up?"

Ann's hand was still on my leg, but now she was stroking my inner thigh. The tip of my cock extended itself out from under my cutoffs. My hand cradled her right boob through her blouse. Keeping her lips on mine, she opened a couple buttons to allow my hand to slip inside. Her nipple grew taut as I lightly traced circles around it. Her breathing became deeper as I kissed her neck. Her hand found my prick and gently rubbed it making it extend further down my leg. I traced the inner rim of her breast with my lips. Just as I was about to put the nipple in my mouth, I heard a throat being cleared. Our meals had arrived. "You heard me," the waitress said. "Dinner first, then dessert." Ann put her blouse over her nipple but left the rest of her bosom exposed.

"Yes, Mommy," Ann said. "I brought my own dessert. I hope the management doesn't mind."

"Not if you share."

When we were alone, Ann looked at me and said, "She seems to be attracted to you. Would you like to fuck her?"

"Are you suggesting a threesome?" I said.

"I was thinking of a twosome, you and her, but a three-way might be fun. You know, with the children grown and gone, maybe we should consider expanding our relationship. Since you occasionally work late, and I sometimes have to work a double shift, having -- how should I put this -- having a spare tire, so to speak, might come in handy."

"Aren't I man enough for you?"

"Of course you are. It's just...I don't know. We're perpetually turned on. We can't behave properly in a restaurant. I think you shouldn't have to wait for me to get home. I know how frustrated I get when I have to wait for you." This was beginning to sound like a confession.

"If Tuesday night is an example, then I say frustration is a good thing. The wait apparently made you even hotter than normal. Then yesterday evening in the back yard. Now tonight. What's next on your agenda?"

"Since Cassie and her boyfriend are coming this weekend, nothing.

"Oh damn! I love barbeque, but it's so messy." She had a drop of sauce on her chest. She picked up her napkin, but I pushed her hand aside and licked the offending spot from her cleavage. "I think you're trying to change the subject."

"Complaining?"

"Yes." I planted my mouth on her nipple. "No." I put my fingers into her mouth so she could clean the sauce from them. I slipped my hand under her skirt and stroked her bald pussy. It was so smooth; our shaving definitely would have to continue. Her legs parted, and I ran a finger up and down her slit. "You still have a little sauce on your finger. It's burning a bit." I used my napkin to wipe her. The pleasure of this simple act registered on her face. "I'm not sure I can wait until we get home."

"You said you brought your dessert with you."

"I was joking."

"No one laughed. Besides, you didn't mind the neighbors spying on us."

She didn't respond. Her expression showed she was seriously thinking about it. We finished eating in silence. When the waitress came back to removed our plates, she said, "Okay, it's dessert time."

"We'll have some more wine," Ann said.

Ann gripped my head with her hands and pressed her lips to mine. "Okay," she said. I began stroking her slit again as she unzipped my cutoffs and pulled my cock out. The tablecloth obscured what our hands were doing. I was hard at her first touch. Her pussy began to drip. I heard a light scraping sound. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the table move about six inches away from us. Neither of us paused. I tongued one of her nipples, then the other. She laid back on the seat, and I flicked her clit, first with my finger, then with my tongue. As I began humming, she bit the back of her hand to keep from screaming as her body shuddered. After recovering, Ann sat up, then bent over my turgid member and applied a strong lip lock on it. I glanced around; no one noticed us. The waitress approached and laid the check on the table, then smiled and walked away. My loins grew tense, and my hips jerked as I emptied my load into Ann's greedy mouth. She swallowed my cum as quickly as I shot it.

Sitting back up, I stuffed my now limp penis into my shorts and pulled up the zipper. Ann pulled her blouse back over her tits. She reached for her buttons, but I put my hand on hers. "Leave them," I said. She smiled. I put enough money on the table to cover the tab plus a twenty-dollar tip.

Outside we embraced and kissed deeply again. My hands went to her boobs as she ground her hips against mine. Someone's cough brought us back to reality. A police officer stood behind us. "Don't you love birds have someplace to go?"

"Oh. Ah, yes," I stammered. I opened the car door to let Ann in. As she got in, she made sure the cop caught a glimpse of her swollen pussy. "Good night, officer."

Friday evening when I got home, I immediately went to the shower to bathe and to shave my genitals. Cassie was due at nine o'clock. Ann came home just as I was finishing. After inspecting me she showered and shaved.

At nine-ten the doorbell rang. We opened the door, and Cassie and her beau came in.

"Mom. Dad. This is my husband Eric," Cassie said.

I paused slightly as I extended my hand to shake his. Ann gasped. "You're married?" she said as she looked into the eyes of the man who had invaded her virgin ass Tuesday night.

HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers