Masquerade Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Coworkers become friends with benefits.
3k words
4.19
22k
26
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/28/2023
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
267 Followers

Connie and I have been married for seventeen years. Mostly they have been happy years. Like most couples, we've had our share of rough spots. That's to be expected. Some spots were rougher than others. What mattered was how they were handled. Some of ours required a lot of finesse, especially some of the recent ones.

We met at work. It was a typical office romance. We were assigned to a project together. There were others on the team, but she and I thought alike on several aspects of the task.

We often worked late to figure out how to get everyone else to try our ideas. One night we had a pizza delivered to the office. Our boss got wind of our obsession with the job and prohibited us from working late again unless there was an emergency. He was probably right. Neither of us had had a date for three months. I was lucky to find time to do my laundry. The next night we thought we could cover our tracks by going out for dinner. To make it look like a real date, we went to Lord Winston. Maybe it was the atmosphere of the restaurant, but we had a hard time thinking about the project. Our conversation became more and more personal. By personal, I don't mean intimate. It was a getting acquainted conversation talking about things like background, number of siblings (We each had an older brother.), where we grew up. We had been working intensely together for three months, but we knew nothing about each other.

Lord Winston is made for lovers. There are no tables, just booths. It's impossible to see any other diners. The dividers reach almost to the ceiling. The tablecloths hang almost to the floor on the front of the tables and cover the laps of the customers. You could be naked from the waist down, and no one would know. The seats are plush. They have the most discreet wait staff. I've heard rumors of couples having sex in the booths, and the servers didn't even blink. Business as usual, I suppose.

I ordered a bottle of champagne to celebrate the progress that we had made on the project. As we raised our glasses, our eyes met. Suddenly the project was forgotten. We were on opposite sides of the booth. That was too far apart. I slid around toward her, and she moved toward me. We met in the middle. "Bryan," she said apprehensively, "do you think I'm attractive?"

"I...." I couldn't speak. My tongue tripped over my eyeteeth. "Yes," I finally muttered. "Do you...." Where was my confidence when I needed it? All the time that I had been lamenting my lack of a social life, I had been so engrossed in work that I had failed to realize that I had been with a beautiful woman. "...find me attractive?"

"Oh, yes. I've been wondering when you'd ask me out."

"I didn't think you'd be interested. You know the rules about fraternization. Actually I never thought about this as a date. We are both very vested in this job. It can mean a lot for our careers if we pull it off. I figured we could get around Charlie and his order to ease up on the work."

"Those rules are for people on different levels. Besides, I think he has a good point. We've gone at this thing hot and heavy for three months. He doesn't want us to burn out."

"We have burned a lot of midnight oil." I stopped uncertain of what to say next. Mostly I was unsure if I should say what I had in mind. "Your boyfriend is probably wondering if you dropped off the face of the earth."

It was her turn to hesitate. "I don't have a boyfriend. I haven't been with anyone for six months. What about you?"

"I don't have one either. I mean I don't have a girlfriend." She grinned at my faux pas. "Lately I've been looking forward to going to work for the companionship as much as for the work. I love what we're doing, but it isn't enough. There's no chitchat about weekend activities or joke telling. Parents don't talk about their children."

"In other words you haven't been getting laid." My face burned. Connie was right; but I didn't see her as a girlfriend. The job was clouding my vision. She was attractive. She had the tits men lusted after. Her deep blue eyes complemented her silky blonde tresses. A man would be crazy not to want to lie between her long legs. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you. My own hormones were talking. You are right about our careers. I'm not in the mood for a relationship, and I don't think you are either." I shook my head. "We are still adult human beings with adult needs. We are a good team at work. I don't know why we can't be a good team off the clock too."

"That sounds like a marriage proposal."

"No, it's a partnership proposal as bed partners: as friends with benefits. We're both horny. Neither of us has any prospects at the moment. At least I don't."

"Me either," I mumbled.

"Why don't we help each other get rid of the frustrations of celibacy? We both could use a good conquest: a plain old fashioned, no commitments, fuck."

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "That's one thing I like about working with you. You're so pragmatic, so logical, so practical. You take a problem, analyze it, and present the solution in a manner that precludes discussion. I have only one question."

"Your place tonight; my place next time. I brought my toothbrush."

I had never been propositioned like that. A few women had come on to me before, but they put a little romance into it. With Connie it was more like an invitation to go bowling. Sex and a business plan were just problems to be solved.

She excused herself to go to the ladies' room. When she came back, she seemed different somehow. I couldn't figure out what it was. She hadn't changed clothes. Her makeup was the same. Maybe I was looking at her differently. She was no longer just a colleague; she had become a girl. When I thought she wouldn't catch me, I peeked at her boobs. She still had her bra on. She caught me and smiled.

I was nervous as hell, and I couldn't understand why. I wasn't a virgin. It was plain she wasn't either. Sex wasn't anything new. Many times I had dated a girl simply because she had a reputation for putting out. Now someone I had no previous interest in, romantically or sexually, had propositioned me, and I was terrified. I couldn't talk; my hands shook. Every few seconds Connie giggled. To make matters worse, I had a hardon.

After what seemed like hours, I finished my dinner. "You know this place has a reputation to maintain," she said softly as she wiped her lips on her napkin.

"So I've heard," I muttered.

"We wouldn't want to ruin it," she whispered as she opened my fly, "would we?"

I had never met anyone as brazen as her. She extracted my stiff dick from my pants with one hand while slipping my napkin over my lap with the other. Her aggressiveness was unbelievable. She must have been hornier than me. Her fingertips traced the veins on my cock. My breathing instantly became deep and rapid. She certainly knew what she was doing. I let my head flop against the seat back. There was no point in trying to resist. I was too hot to care about propriety. Her hand lightly stroked my shaft. "How does that feel?" she whispered.

"Mmmm," was all I could muster. My eyes closed. I felt her head against my shoulder and her lips on my cheek. Connie's hand slipped up and down my dick. Her free hand entered my pants and cupped my balls. After a couple minutes, her head moved downward. Her lips encircled my dick. My breath quickened as she turned her mouth into a vacuum cleaner. Within a minute my nuts tightened, and my seed spurted down her throat. My panting was louder than I thought proper in public, but I couldn't control myself as she swallowed every drop.

When my balls stopping pumping, she sat up and pasted her lips to mine. Her tongue lightly flicked across my lips making me gasp. As my mouth opened involuntarily I could taste my own salty spunk in hers. "My turn," she whispered.

She took my left hand and placed it on her inner thigh. Her legs parted as my fingertips traced a line up her leg to her pussy. I found what had been different about her when she returned from the rest room; her panties were missing. Her slit was already open, and I found her clit with ease. I glanced around quickly while I picked up some of her juices on my fingers. No one was around, so I became bolder as I stroked the edges of her pussy lips. She gasped each time I passed her stiff little member. I slipped my finger into her dripping opening, and her body trembled.

When her shaking ceased, I lifted her leg as I slid back from her a bit. She looked around quickly, then laid back on the seat with her legs splayed wide apart. I lowered my face to her downy snatch. My tongue replaced my finger. The nectar that flowed from her body was sweeter than honey. Eagerly I lapped it up; my tongue worked feverishly. Her breathing rate accelerated. Her body shook as orgasm after orgasm swept through her. With each one she became more vocal until she cried out in ecstasy and her thighs clamped against my head.

When we sat up, our check was on the table. I put enough money in the payment wallet to cover the bill plus a generous tip. "You did say my place?" I asked as I moved around to the end of the seat.

"That's right," she said. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"I don't think so."

"Your zipper." I looked down to see my semi-erect dick sticking out of my pants. She smiled as I stuffed it back in and closed my fly.

We drove to my place in silence. Connie was relaxed, but I was a nervous wreck, and it didn't make sense. I had gone out with dozens of women solely because I knew they would put out. This time I was the one putting out. I previously hadn't seen her as a sex object. She was pretty; there was no arguing that. Beautiful would be a more accurate term. Sexy would be even better. Any sane man would want to sleep with her. To this day, I can't explain why I was so apprehensive.

At my apartment, our preparations were very straight forward. While she was in the bathroom, I undressed and got into bed to wait for her. She was completely naked when she entered the bedroom.

The moment I saw her nude form I realized I had made the right decision in accepting her proposition. Her alabaster skin was flawless, except for a freckle just left of the top of her pussy. Even that enhanced her beauty. Her breasts jutted out proudly from her chest with half-inch nipples standing at attention. A narrow waist connected her torso to hips ideal for making babies. Her legs were straight and firm. Her crossing to the bed seemed more like a glide, as though she floated on air rather than walked on the floor. She was, indeed, a very desirable woman. I was amazed that she had no suitors.

I held up the sheet while she slipped into the bed beside me. "Remember," she said as her hand began to stroke my dick, "this is just sex. I have an IUD, so you don't have to wear a condom. We're not in love. We are just two horny people."

Her hand made sure I stayed horny. I put my hand on her cheek and kissed her gently. Her hand left my now rigid cock and found my neck. As our tongues probed each other's mouths, our breathing grew deeper. Soon I was kissing her neck. She rolled on top of me and pressed her firm nipples against mine. Six months of celibacy were evident as we frantically groped each other. If we had been in love at that moment, neither of us could have been aware of it. Pure animal lust controlled our actions. She knelt over me and guided my tool to her dripping entrance. I resisted the urge to ram myself into her and let her lower her pussy around my throbbing flesh. Our bodies fit together like a perfectly matched hand and glove. She sighed as my shaft entered her cunt. "You feel so good inside me," she said breathlessly. I gave her a hard thrust. She screamed, and her pussy muscles tightened around me. Another stab with my meat sent her into another orgasm. The thrusts that followed were slow and deliberate. She rocked her hips back and forth trying for maximum clitoral contact with my prick. My pace increased. We made no attempt to establish a mutual rhythm. We both strived for quick release. At one point, I fell out of her. Frantically she grabbed my boner. "Get back in there!" she gasped as she reinserted my manhood into her cavern. Within seconds my toes curled, and my balls rose up. It was my turn to scream as my seed blasted into her womb. Her climax flowed over mine, and her vaginal muscles clamped down on me so tightly that I was forced out of her slippery tunnel.

We lay gasping for breath for a couple minutes. When she sat up, Connie said, "I haven't had such a powerful orgasm in three years."

"Nobody has ever pushed me out before," I said.

"You haven't had the right partner before. How about it? Are we partners?"

"Sure."

"Remember, it's just sex. No strings attached. You can have other women if you want, and I can be with other men." She held out her hand. I gave her mine and we shook on the agreement. "I guess we'd better clean up so you can take me home."

"Is someone waiting up for you?"

"No. Why?"

"What's your rush?"

"We've fucked. That's our agreement."

"Yes, we've fucked. I think we should do it again, and this time let's make love."

"Bryan, neither of us can afford to fall in love right now."

"I'm not talking about falling in love; I'm saying make love, not treat each other like whores. Can't we cuddle and be tender?"

"You sound like a woman. I don't know...."

"You brought your toothbrush."

She smiled. "Okay, I could use a few more orgasms."

We went to her place Saturday morning long enough for her to chance from her business suit into shorts and a halter top. After stocking up on some groceries, we went back to my apartment and spent the rest of the weekend stark naked and constantly aroused. We made love in every room, on every piece of furniture including the dining room table, in every position we could think of. Sunday was a repeat of Saturday.

Without thinking we went to work Monday morning together in my car after a brief stop at her apartment so she could change into business attire. Only after getting some knowing looks did we realize we were holding hands. It took a great deal of will power to refrain from kissing her when we separated to go to our separate offices.

Somehow I got through the Monday morning progress meeting for our project. Connie and I were seated opposite each other, which was good because it kept me from putting my hand on her legs. Seeing her chest rise and fall with each breath reminded me of her passions over the weekend. Mentally I was looking at her naked breasts, and my dick responded accordingly. When the meeting ended, I had to button my suit jacket before standing up, an act which she noticed with a smile.

An hour after the meeting, she called me and asked me to come to her office.

My mind was completely blank as she went over some figures. She asked me a question, but all I could hear was her breathing. "Bryan, are you all right?" she asked.

"Huh?" I muttered. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine."

"What do you think of my idea?"

"Ah...I'd say it's on the right track."

"But everything I just pointed out is way off base. There is no way those sales projections will hold up."

"That's what I meant by the right track. You're absolutely right."

"You're acting very strangely. Maybe you should go home and rest."

"I'm fine. Really. It's...." She was so close to me. Our faces were only a foot apart. Her sapphire eyes gazed into mine. I stuck my hands in my pants pockets, partly to push down my rigid cock and partly to keep from grabbing her. "About last weekend. I think we made a mistake."

"Did I do something wrong? You seemed very happy."

"No, you were great. We were great. I think it backfired. I'm hornier than I've ever been. I'm not more relaxed; I'm less. All I can think about is our weekend. I'm so hot I can't stand it. All I want to do is tear your clothes off and fuck you right here right now."

She smiled and put her arms around my neck. "I hoped you felt that way," she whispered, "because I'm ready to rape you too. My panties feel like I wore them in the shower. I think we should lock the door."

"I can't wait that long."

HotJim
HotJim
267 Followers