From Cheating to Swinging Ch. 04

Story Info
Is confession good for a marriage?
2.3k words
3.95
5.8k
7
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, are you all right?" Cassie asked.

"Yes," Ann said. "I just wasn't prepared for such an announcement. When did you get married?"

"Saturday night," Eric said. "We're on our honeymoon."

"Except for Tuesday night when he had to go to work for a while," Cassie added.

"One of our clients had a quarterly report that had to be finished. Anyway, Cassie insisted we stop by. I'm very happy to meet you, Mrs. Harper." Did he mean 'meet' or 'meat'?

"Please call me Ann."

"And I'm Tom," I said. "Let's not just stand here. Have a seat."

"Yes," Ann said. "This calls for a celebration. Cassie, why don't you put your bags in your room? We'll get some wine. Tom, would you give me a hand?" We went to the kitchen. Ann pressed the door closed behind her. "Sit down." There was desperation in her voice. "I have to talk to you."

"Does it have to be now?" I asked. "We have a marriage to celebrate."

"Yes, it has to be now. You have to hear this from me." We sat down at the table. "Don't interrupt me; just listen.

"Tuesday night I didn't stay home. I went out to the place we went to last night. I can't believe I'm saying this. I picked up a man and brought him home. Please believe me when I say I'd never done it before; I hadn't. I bought an outfit just like the one I wore last night. I was so horny, and when you called to say that you weren't coming home, I couldn't help myself. I needed to be fucked right away. I picked him up, brought him home, took him outside in the grass where you wouldn't find any stains, and screwed him. In the middle of it, I had him take me in the ass. I'd always wanted to try it, and I figured it was the only chance I'd get. I had no idea he was our son-in-law." I pressed my hands to my mouth and let out a big sigh. I had to respond. I already knew everything she had said. I didn't expect her to admit the butt-fucking. Should I tell her my side of the story, or keep quiet? Should I admit everything, or just the part about having seen them? My silence had to end. "Say something!"

"What do you want to hear?"

"Anything. You hate me. You want a divorce. Something."

"Was he a good fuck?"

"I don't believe you. I tell you I cheated on you, and you want to know if he's a good lay."

"It's the only way I'll ever know if Cassie has gotten herself a good lover. She certainly isn't going to tell me."

"You're unbelievable!"

"Ann, I love you. Nothing will ever change that. But why are you telling me all this?"

"Because he's probably going to threaten to tell Cassie unless I agree to keep fucking him."

"What would he tell her? 'Honey I wasn't working on our honeymoon. I was screwing your mother instead.' She would divorce him in an instant."

"You don't seem the least bit surprised."

"You've been a lot hotter the last couple days. I can't complain about that."

"I think you're turned on over it. Or have you been screwing around too? Have you fucked another woman since we've been married?"

Confession is supposed to be good for the soul, but it doesn't always work for a marriage. At that point I didn't seem to have any choice. How else could I explain my seeming indifference? "Yes."

"I thought so. When?"

"Tuesday night."

"I guess Eric isn't the only liar in this family."

"I did work late. We finished sooner than expected. I figured you would have eaten dinner, so I stopped to get a sandwich."

"You mean some pussy. Who was she?"

"Our waitress from last night."

"That explains the way she looked at you. How long has your sordid little affair been going on?"

"It was the only time. I swear." Suddenly I was on the defensive. I described my entire Tuesday evening's activities: how I'd seen her there and her leaving with him, watching them from behind the bushes while I jerked off, and hearing the other man's voice when I left the apartment.

"This is ridiculous," she said when I had finished. "We both cheat only once; we do it on the same night; and we meet our respective lovers at the same time in the same place. The only difference is I didn't get to watch you. We might as well have picked up another couple. Now what do we do?"

"I think we'd better get that bottle of wine and four glasses before we're missed."

"What about us?"

"You suggested last night that we should expand our relationship. Maybe you're right."

"I didn't know what I was saying. I guess I was giving you permission to have your fling to make us even."

"It doesn't matter. What counts is that we still love each other. That's what's important to me."

I stood and opened my arms to her. She came to me, and we embraced and kissed. "Tom, I love you so much. I never thought you would forgive me."

"I was just as afraid. Let's see. To be even, you have to watch me fuck another woman, and I have to be gone next time you have your way with another man."

"You're impossible. I don't need anyone else in my life."

"You brought up being even. Your life is one thing; your pussy is another."

"You want me to do it, don't you?"

"You do what ever you want with whomever you want whenever you want."

We were kissing passionately when the kitchen door opened. "You two," Cassie said. "Eric, look at them. You'd think they were the newlyweds instead of us." All four of us laughed.

Ann said, "I think we should have champagne instead of wine. Our little girl doesn't get married every day. Cassie, why don't you and your father go get some and Eric and I will get acquainted."

"Okay," Cassie said. "Come on, Dad. We'll be back in half an hour." She gave Eric a kiss, and we went out to the car.

I made sure I stopped for all the red lights. When we got to the liquor store, I let her make the selection. Just like her mother would have done, she read each label and compared prices. Thirty minutes passed before she made her decision, the second bottle she had picked up. By the time we got back, we had been gone for an hour.

Eric and Ann were seated on the sofa. Their conversation stopped abruptly when we came in. Ann and I went into the kitchen to fetch the glasses. As the door closed behind us, she said mischievously, "You've got some catching up to do." She grabbed the glasses and dashed back to the living room before I could respond.

We spent the evening looking through old photo albums. Cassie was appropriately embarrassed by her baby pictures; Eric laughed at all the right moments. Their sudden marriage was explained by a false positive on a pregnancy test. Ann and Eric smiled at each other a lot; at least it seemed that way to me.

Around midnight, we all said good night. Ann collapsed on our bed and kicked off her shoes. She held up her arms to me, and I laid down in her embrace. "You sure took your time," she said.

"Cassie shops like you do," I said. "It must be a girl thing. How did things go while we were gone?"

"Like you think they did. He needs to learn how to give head, and, no, you aren't going to teach him."

"That's your job anyway. What else?"

"Instead of saying he would tell Cassie about him and me, he threatened to tell you. I wish I'd had the video camera going. You would have loved his expression. His teeth hit the floor when I told him that not only did you know, but that you had watched us."

"Before or after?"

"After. Have you ever known me to ruin a good fuck? When are you going out prowling?"

"Obviously it won't be this weekend. Maybe next week. I'll let you know."

"Don't take too long. I'm getting horny just imaging you with another woman."

I yanked her panties off and buried my face between her legs. My humming didn't stop until she crushed my head for the third time.

The weekend was rather awkward. Eric was very ill at ease any time he and I were alone. I tried all the old male bonding standbys for conversation: football, baseball, the weather. He couldn't get over my knowing about his infidelity with his mother-in-law.

Everyone spent a lot of time in the backyard sunbathing. Ann got out her old maillot, and I wore my boxer trunks while Eric and Cassie wore bikinis. They snuggled in the grass. Ann and I kept our distance; mostly we refilled drink glasses and snack trays.

When they finally left Sunday evening, Ann and I spent half an hour laughing at their behavior and how much they resembled us twenty-three years earlier. Eric's timidity was another object of our mirth.

Monday night over dinner, Ann began badgering me to pick up another woman to bring home. I really didn't care if I succeeded, or if I ever had another woman again, but she was very insistent. I finally agreed to go out to find someone that night.

I went back to the same bar I had been to Tuesday evening. After getting a scotch at the bar, I looked around. There weren't many people there. Mondays must be slow, I thought. Most of the women had escorts. Our booth was empty, and I sat there. How had I gotten myself into this predicament? Ann and I had always been open-minded. At the lake, I pointed out the bulging swim trunks to her, and she pointed me in the direction of big tits and suit bottoms tucked into pussies. We had always had hands only for each other. Having other bed partners had never occurred to either of us. Yet in six days we had become voyeurs and swingers. We weren't quite swingers; we hadn't picked up another couple, but it seemed like just a matter of time, and not much time either.

"Hi." I looked up and saw our favorite waitress. "Where's the Mrs.?"

"Hi. It's her turn to work late," I said. It was a lie, but it was the one we had agreed on. It was the most logical excuse for either of us to be out alone.

"Ready for a refill?"

"Not yet. How about you? Are you working late?"

"You aren't wasting any time. I get off in half an hour."

"How about you coming over to my place this time?"

"A girl feels safer on her own turf."

"I can understand that. At least you know me."

"I've slept with you, but I don't know you. You didn't even tell me your name."

"I'm sorry. I'm Tom."

"I'm Bridget." She held out her hand for a very professional handshake. "I'll be honest with you, Tom. I only pick up a man once, and I only do it when my husband is home to watch me. He's working late tonight, so I can't take anyone home." She slid into the booth with me. "I was very shocked to see you two here Thursday night. I must admit you guys really turned me on. I've watched a lot of couples make out, but you...you were very different."

"Isn't there any way I could change your mind?"

"Tom, you're a wonderful lover, and you are madly in love with your wife. She's a beautiful woman, obviously a highly sexed woman. You've got a great thing going for you. Don't blow it. Last week you were in shock. That's why you came here looking for someone like me. I screw other men because it turns my husband on. If I did a man more than once, it would become an affair, and he would doubt my love."

"If we went to my place, he wouldn't know."

"True, but I would. I love my husband; you love your wife. Forget about me. Go home. It's where you belong. And don't come back unless you bring her. You don't have to put on another show, but I would love it if you did." She put her hand on my cheek and kissed me very gently. "Now get out of here."

I tossed down the last of my drink and went outside. The air seemed unusually clean and fresh, like after a spring rain. My car was in front of the door, but I decided to walk for a while. I went up the street a couple blocks, then crossed to the other side and walked back.

Bridget was right. I belonged at home with Ann. I had made a deal with her to have her secretly watch me fuck another woman. My heart wasn't in it, but I felt obligated. I looked around hoping to see a prostitute; I didn't. A whore would want to go to her own place which probably was a fleabag flophouse with her pimp outside the door. That was out. I didn't know where any other singles' bars were. I was left with one choice. I went home.

The house was dark according to our plan. I was supposed to accidentally ring the doorbell to let her know I was coming in with someone. Since I was alone, I unlocked the door and went inside. "Ann," I called to her.

A hallway light came on, and she came out wearing her terry cloth robe. "What happened?" she asked.

"I struck out. I couldn't find anyone. Not even a streetwalker."

She started laughing uncontrollably.