From Cheating to Swinging Ch. 05

Story Info
Getting even.
2.7k words
4.12
4.6k
7
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
267 Followers

Ann's hysterical laughter continued for at least five minutes before she was able to speak. "You couldn't even pick up a streetwalker? I don't believe it," she said. She laughed again.

"There weren't any around," I said.

"Where did you go?"

"The restaurant we went to Thursday night."

"Where you picked up that waitress?" I nodded my head. She laughed some more. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be laughing at you. Was she there tonight?" I nodded again. "Did you try to get her?"

"Yes. She'll only do a man once. Her husband was watching us from a closet. It's his turn on."

She laughed again. "Everybody gets to watch but me. At least we both got laid Tuesday night. I'm still one up on you. I'll ask some of the girls at work to suggest some other places to try."

"Do you want them to know you're trying to get me some strange pussy? We'd be better off with a prostitute."

"I'll be discreet. You could call an escort agency or go to a massage place."

"You couldn't watch in a massage parlor. Am I such a loser that I have to pay to cheat on you?"

"No. I love you. Come on. I set up the video camera. We'll make our own dirty movie, and we can watch you fucking me."

"You were going to record it? That's not fair. I don't have a movie of Eric and you."

"Okay, I won't the first time you get someone, but after that we record our affairs so we can share them. Maybe we should become porn stars. Then everybody would want us."

"You're starting to think like a man. That's scary."

"Let's go to bed."

"Are you sure a prostitute would be okay? Tuesday night was spontaneous for both of us. This would be preplanned and deliberate."

"I just want to be even with you."

"I don't understand this being even business. It's like having a quota."

"I still feel a little guilty about cheating on you. We both like sex movies. It would be like watching one live with you as the star. We did put on our own show last week."

"Okay, we could call someplace. We just have to figure out where."

We got out the telephone directory and looked at the ads for massage parlors and escort services. The display ads all showed pretty girls and had words like discreet and confidential. The massage ads all sounded like straight places, although most probably weren't. With my luck, I probably would pick a straight place. We finally picked an escort ad that said outcall only and called the number. I used the speaker so Ann could hear both sides of the conservation.

The woman who answered had a very sultry voice, probably fake but sultry. I was a bit nervous. There I was arranging to buy sex for the first time in my life, and my beautiful wife was helping. That sexy voice didn't help calm my nerves. I had hoped for a more business-like approach. There were questions about where I was and whether I would be paying cash or by credit card. Then I was asked what type of girl I wanted. Ann gestured for big breasts. "I have an eighteen-year-old with 42Ds." Ann nodded her head vigorously. When I learned the girl wasn't fat, just well-endowed, I agreed. A price of two hundred dollars was quoted. Ann indicated that it was all right, and I gave the woman my credit card information. As I rang off, she told me to expect a call from the girl for directions in a few minutes.

"What's with the robe?" I said as I tried to untie the sash. She pushed my hand away.

"Later," she said slapping my hand. "I bought something special for tonight after you got home. I covered up when I heard you come in alone so I wouldn't spoil the surprise."

The phone rang and I answered. It was the girl from the agency. She told me my credit card had been approved, described herself, and asked for directions to the house.

"Honey," I said after I hanged up, "I don't know about this. She's a child; she's Michael's age."

"I was eighteen the first time we slept together," Ann reminded me. "Remember Michael's birthday is next month. If she is a good lay, we can get her for him as a present."

"You call me 'unbelievable'? This isn't a used car I'm taking for a test drive."

"I know that, but can you think of anything a nineteen-year-old boy would like better?"

"Who would make the presentation? You?" I raised my voice pitch to imitate her. "Happy birthday son. I know you'll have fun. Your father has already tried her out."

We both started laughing. Each time we looked at each other, our laughter became stronger.

The doorbell rang. We both froze. Ann hopped up and tiptoed toward the hall as I went to the front door. As she entered the hallway, I opened the door.

The girl was just as she had been described with huge boobs, medium height, dark hair, blue eyes that sparkled. Her body was definitely a woman's, but she had the face of a fifteen-year-old. I must have been staring. "Are you Tom?" she asked. "I'm Gina." I shook my head to get back to reality.

"Yes," I said. She held out her hand and gave mine a very businesslike shake. "Please, come in."

"You must have just gotten home."

"Yes. How did you know that?"

"You still have your tie on. Let me help you with that." With practiced hands, she quickly removed my tie and tossed it on the sofa. "I just need to see your credit card and your driver's license."

"Why my license?"

"To be sure you're using your own card. There are a lot of stolen ones running around." She had a valid point, so I pulled them out. She looked at them and handed them right back. She gave me a charge form to sign, then put it back in her purse and gave me my copy. That had been quick, but I was still nervous.

She stood up and started undressing while I sat motionless. After she had removed her blouse and bra, she knelt and removed my shoes and socks. As she reached for my belt buckle, I stopped her. "What's the matter?" she asked. When I didn't reply immediately, she said, "You've never done this before, have you?"

"I haven't used an agency, if that's what you mean."

"Is this the first time you've cheated on your wife?"

I couldn't believe her perceptiveness. "Second."

"There's nothing to be afraid of. No one's going to blackmail you. Your charge slip will say Alpha Health Spa." She moved up onto my lap and kissed my neck. "See. I'm a normal girl, and we're doing normal things."

"Let's go to the bedroom." She picked up her purse and I led the way.

I glanced around, but I couldn't see Ann might be hiding. So much the better. Gina kissed my neck again as she unbuttoned my shirt. She tossed it aside and ran her hands over my chest. My hands caressed her breasts. She leaned back as I gently pressed my lips to her nipples, first one, then the other. In spite of their size, her breasts did not sag. I placed a circle of kisses around each one as I knelt in front of her. As I finished the second one, I turned her around and placed her on the bed. She raised her hips, and I pulled her skirt down. Her flat tummy was laid bare before me. I kissed around her navel before tonguing it. My pants felt tight and confining. She saw my predicament and unbuckled my trousers. My cock bounced free when she pulled my pants and shorts down together. I stepped out of them, and she pulled me onto the bed. Slipping off her panties, she reached for her purse and pulled out a condom. "I see a lot of men," she said.

"I understand," I said. She sensed the disappointment in my voice. After thinking a moment, she put it away. Her lips encircled my member. Her head bounced on my rod with enthusiasm. Her breathing and mine became faster and faster.

Wanting to prolong the ecstasy, I rolled her onto her back and began working on her tits again. After circling them four times with my lips, I started down her belly to her pubis. She grabbed my legs and guided them over her head as my tongue divided her pubic hair and entered her slit in search of her clit. Her mouth again encircled my cock. I flicked my tongue around her clit while she sucked me. I started humming and her hips pounded up against my jaw. As I was about to lose control, I pulled myself out of her mouth and spun around over her. "Get in me quick," she gasped. She grabbed my prick and dragged it toward her steaming pussy. As I entered her, her legs clamped around my waist. I tried to thrust slowly to keep from cumming too soon, but she was humping rapidly. Her love muscles squeezed my shaft as I fired my first shot of seed into her. Each round was met with an even tighter grip until I was empty. We both panted for a minute or two trying to catch our breaths.

"May I ask a dumb question?" I said as I rested on my elbows, my slowly shrinking cock still in her pussy. "Does your service have men available for women?"

"Are you looking for a part-time job?" she replied.

"No, just curious."

"Yes we do. I do a show with a guy for men and couples who want to watch. We also get calls from couples who want to do a swap."

"What about women who just want a man?"

"Sure, we'll do that. We don't get very many calls for it. Most women can pick up a man anywhere. I have to clean up. Where's the bathroom?"

I rolled off her and pointed to the proper door. As Gina disappeared through it, Ann popped out of the closet and licked the cum and pussy juices off my cock. She was wearing a black teddy with no breast cups and an open crotch. I fingered her hairless slit for a second. We heard Gina coming back. Ann got back into the closet just in time to avoid being seen.

Gina stuffed her panties into her purse and put her skirt on. I went to the living room with her and sat down while she put her blouse on. After buttoning only the two lowest buttons, she put her bra into her purse. The sight of her in nearly sheer clothing without any underwear affected me. "You recover quickly," Gina said. "I wish you could be my partner on couples jobs. The women would love you, and I'd get to enjoy myself too." I placed my fingertips over her nipples and circled them through the cloth. They instantly stood up. My cock stood up even straighter. "I want you so much," she whispered. "Couldn't you call the office and book me for another hour?"

"I can't," I said. "I'm going to have enough trouble explaining the first one when the bill comes." I lifted her skirt to expose her pussy and press my stiff dick against her clit. She shuddered as though she had had a sudden chill.

"If you keep that up, there's going to be a problem," she teased. I wriggled my hips against hers. Her pussy lips were parting again. I squatted just enough for my prick to slide between her legs. "I'm warning you." Her heart was not in her threat. She drew back. Just as the head of my cock touched her pussy opening she raised up enough to let me into her wet tunnel. "I'm not supposed to do doubles but screw it. You're too good to waste."

As Gina began thrusting against my meat, I glanced over her shoulder and saw Ann watching from the hallway. Ann's swollen boobs were framed by the straps of her teddy. She caressed a stiff nipple while her other hand worked vigorously on her clit. Our eyes met and locked. My love went out to her as she watched me fuck Gina. Her smiling approval signaled my cock to work even harder on this child-woman. The hand on her nipple went to the wall for support as she began to tremble. My own climax rode on hers as I shot another load into Gina's youthful tight cunt. I had never seen Ann's eyes as she came; mine had always closed at the moment. Never had I seen so much love for me as I did at that moment, nor had I ever felt so much for her. She totally accepted my pleasure from another woman without jealousy, without judgment, without restraint. She wanted my ecstasy to be complete. Even as I filled Gina's pussy, my eyes never left Ann's.

Gina left without even wiping herself. My semen ran down her legs as she went to her car.

Ann ran to my arms as I closed the door. She pushed me onto the sofa and licked my cock and balls clean of all semen and pussy juice. Shoving me onto the floor, she crawled over me until her hips were poised directly over my head. She lowered herself onto my mouth and rode my tongue. Every few minutes she reached back to fondle my cock and balls. When the tent pole rose to the occasion, she turned around and began to blow me while I continued to dine on her clit. I tried to count her orgasms, but I got confused around twenty and gave up. Love didn't need numbers.

Cumming twice in half an hour had upped my staying power. When Ann's mouth grew tired, she impaled herself on my shaft and rode me for another fifteen minutes before collapsing on my chest. I remained rock hard inside her.

"I can't remember being so turned on," she said. "Now I understand why you went with that waitress. I never thought watching would do that."

"Are we even now?" I asked her.

"I think you're ahead. You've done it three times, and I'm only up to two."

"Actually you're behind one." She tweaked my nose.

"You didn't tell me about that. I guess I'll just have to fix your behind."

I rolled her over and pulled out of her cunt. As I rose up on my knees, I rolled her again so her ass faced me. I grabbed her hips and pulled her up. I fucked her butt with a vengeance while she whimpered and moaned. Lust consumed us as our tension built and built. She shrieked as I exploded, and she shook violently as she sprawled on the carpet. I passed out on top of her.

Ann was lying with her head on my shoulder when I regained consciousness. We were still on the carpet. She gently kissed my cheek. "We're going to have to shampoo the carpet," she said.

"Tomorrow," I said wearily. "I don't have any strength left."

"Me either. When are you going to get your part-time job?"

"What? I'm not a gigolo."

"I'd hire you."

"If you did, we'd be bankrupt in no time."

"I mean it. You and that girl could do shows."

"Come on. There's too much age difference."

"That might turn some people on. Okay, if you don't want to do shows with her, work alone doing women."

"You heard her. There's very little market for that. Besides, I have all the woman I can handle right here."

"You're sweet, and I love you. Maybe you and I could do shows and mate swap. We've been wanting to get a country house; we could use the money for that."

"What if we find we aren't comfortable with swapping?"

"There's only one way to find out." Somehow I knew she would say that.

HotJim
HotJim
267 Followers