From Cheating to Swinging Ch. 09

Story Info
Tom and Ann give their son a birthday girl.
2.2k words
4.02
3.6k
7
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann sat in the center of the seat next to me as we drove home; she hadn't done that since we dated in college. I put my right arm around her neck and let my hand brush her breast through her blouse. She uncovered her mound so my fingers had direct contact with her nipple. "That feels so nice," she sighed. "You know we made over two thousand dollars tonight, and all we did was fuck our brains out, which is what we would have done if we had stayed home."

"If we had stayed home," I reminded her, "we would not have had audiences, and we would not have been fucking other people."

"Complaining?"

"No, just pointing out the differences. We should look into a merchant account so we can take credit cards. We have to come up with a discreet name like "Tom & Ann's Bar and Grill."

Ann giggled. "It couldn't be that." Her eyes widened in astonishment. "Do you really mean it? We can keep on doing shows?"

"Yes."

"And swinging?"

"Yes."

"Tom, I love you," she squealed with excitement and kissed my cheek. "We'll get the second phone line, and we'll get the business bank account so we can take credit cards. We should set up a website with our pictures, just a couple nudes, no action shots. We could have sex pictures in a members' section and make money off that. We'll be rich in no time."

"Let's see what happens with a print ad. We don't want to bite off more than we can screw."

"I love how you turn a phrase, especially if it's dirty. Let's see. If we do just one show a day with swapping, that's nineteen hundred twenty-five dollars a week or roughly a hundred thousand a year less advertising and bank charges which wouldn't be much. In five years we'll have half a million in the bank."

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

"What? Oh, yes, I do have to take a few days off each month, but we can hire a girl to replace me those day. That way you can keep on working; we won't make as much those days, but it's better than nothing."

"No," I said firmly. "I have only one partner, and that's you."

She paused and took a deep breath. "I was getting a little carried away. It's just that this is so exciting. We've done so much new in the last few weeks. We've had sex in front of a bunch of people, and we've fucked other people on the same bed. I haven't shared you with another woman yet, and we haven't in separate rooms or homes. Other than some really kinky stuff neither of us is interested in, I can't think of anything else we haven't done."

"You haven't given me a blowjob while I was driving, unlike some other lucky stud."

"We can take care of that right now."

"I don't think I can do anything more tonight. Should we go to the lake tomorrow? We haven't strutted our stuff in our new bathing suits."

"If there aren't any children around, we could do some advertising, a free sample, so to speak."

There were a lot of kids at the lake, so we had to settle for walking around and making eyes bug out until we were hot enough to race to our van to knock off a piece. I laid down on the van's floor, the door closed behind us, and Ann spread out on top of me. "I've got to get you a different thong," she said. "Every time you get a hard-on, your cock pulls it up and exposes your balls."

"What's wrong with that?" I said.

"There are children out there. I don't have a problem with it, but their parents do." She wiggled her crotch against mine. "You seem to have an inflammation, Mr. Harper. I'm a nurse sir. Let me examine you." She pulled my G-string down. "That looks serious. Perhaps I can treat it." She placed her pursed lips on the head and licked the hole with the tip of her tongue. My breathing became raspy as she took all of my manhood into her mouth. Slowly she rotated around until her ass was within reach. I untied her G-string and guided her legs over my head. She lowered her pussy until it was just half a tongue's length from my face. I ran my tongue over her labia, and she jerked up. Again she lowered herself just close enough for a quick lick before raising up again. After a dozen of those teases, I grabbed her butt and held her down against my mouth and found her vaginal entrance with my tongue. I tongue fucked her while she continued to bounce her nose off my balls. With a little concentration, I was able to refrain from shooting into her mouth while she ground her clit against my chin.

After shuddering through her first orgasm, she turned around and sat on my cock. I attempted to pull the bra cups off, but she held my wrists to the van floor. She positioned her hips so that I was unable to move. She was totally in control of my rigid member inside her, not that I objected to having my dick surrounded by her tight, hot cunt. Slowly her pussy rose and fell on my lap keeping me hard and aroused, but not ready to cum. "There are a few things we have to decide," she said lustfully. "We have to pick out Michaels's birthday present."

"I thought you wanted to get him Gina," I said.

"I do, but we should get a sweater or something for a fallback if Cassie and Sarah show up." She continued her slow up and down motion on my dick.

"They haven't missed his birthday yet. Maybe we can find a way to get them out of the house for a few hours doing something he wouldn't want to join us for."

"I could take the girls shopping. He hates that, but it doesn't solve the problem of Eric."

"I don't know what he likes, besides your butt."

"You're a naughty boy." She released my left wrist to give me a playful slap. I quickly threw my arm around her and wrestled her onto her back while keeping our hips joined. It was my turn to pump her. I hooked my arms beneath her knees and drew her legs up against her ample chest. I kept up my long slow strokes making sure I buried myself each time I went in. Finally, I pulled back and stopped. "Put it back. Stop teasing me like that." She bucked up trying to drive me back inside her. I exited her completely and let my cock flop down to the entrance to her bottom. I pressed the head against her back door. It yielded to let me in. "Oh, yes! Fuck my ass!" I became a jack rabbit as I pumped her hard, long, and fast. She climaxed first. Her tight anal muscles clamped onto my pecker setting off my own agonizing eruption.

I let her legs down to the floor but left my cock in her bottom. "Eric is going to be a problem," I said as I struggled to catch my breath. "Maybe Cassie can drag him along. I don't know. He's an accountant, and accounting is Mike's major. They might spend the weekend talking taxes."

"They are brothers-in-law. They might as well be friends."

I called the telephone company Monday morning and arranged the second phone line. As soon as I got the number for it, I called Ann so she could change her ads. She was disappointed when she was told the changes would take a week until she realized the delay would cover her period and Mike's birthday. We spent our lunch hour on Tuesday at the bank setting up a business account with a merchant credit card account. We decided to call our company "T & A Services," which raised the clerk's eyebrows as we filled out the paperwork. I had to take Thursday morning off work for the telephone line installation.

Sarah and Cassie both called Wednesday evening to say they would be coming on Saturday for Mike's birthday party. Mike called Thursday to confirm he would be coming home Friday evening after his last class. I called the escort agency after getting off the phone with him.

Mike arrived Friday evening at eight-thirty. He put his bags in his room, and we all went to the kitchen for a late supper. We talked about his classes, his friends, whether he had a girlfriend (he didn't), his new brother-in-law. As we were finishing the dishes the doorbell rang. "I'll get it," I said as I set the towel aside.

Gina smiled at me when I opened the door. I put my finger to my lips for silence as she came in. She changed quickly into the outfit Ann had made for her, and we went to the living room. "Mike," I called, "would you come here out for a minute please." He came out of the kitchen with his mother right behind him. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Gina clad only in high heels and a white sash with the words "Happy Birthday" emblazoned on it and holding a lit candle.

Gina, Ann, and I immediately sang the "Happy Birthday" song. When we finished singing, Gina held out the candle to him. "Would you like to blow out your candle?" she asked Michael sweetly. He hesitated looking at Ann and me.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"Happy Birthday, son," I said.

"Huh?"

"I'm your birthday present," Gina said. "Come on. Blow the candle out. I won't bite; I promise." Michael approached her timidly. "Don't forget to make a wish." He blew the candle out. "You've got really cool parents."

"Yeah." He choked down a chuckle. His eyes were locked on Gina's 42D breasts.

Ann kissed him on the cheek. "Happy Birthday," she said. "Your father and I are going to a movie, so you two have all night to get acquainted." She picked up her purse, and we headed to the door.

"When are you coming home?" Michael asked.

"Don't worry," Ann said. "We'll be back in time for breakfast. The birthday boy shouldn't have to cook." We went out and got into our car. "Do you think he's still a virgin?"

"I don't know," I said. "If he is, his cherry has about half an hour of life left."

She laughed. "I almost feel sorry for him. Kids don't want their parents to know about their sex lives, and we hand him his all wrapped up."

"You call that ribbon 'all wrapped up'?" I said as I back the car out of the driveway. "Now we have to figure out where to go for at least a couple hours."

"We could go to Mark's bar."

"Mr. Warmth. Isn't that a bad idea?"

"There's the rib place, although we've had dinner. We seem to meet a wealthier clientele there."

"True, but I don't want to run into Ed and Lori again. Which reminds me: I hope Michael doesn't find that recording Ed was making of us. If his birthday present hasn't put him into a coma, that would."

Ann laughed again. "It's buried in the bottom of my underwear drawer. He won't look there. Why don't we go to a movie? Stop at that store and I'll get a newspaper."

Ann got the paper, and we went through movie section and selected a romantic comedy that start in fifteen minutes. The theater was only two blocks away.

When we returned home at midnight, Gina's car was still in the driveway. We saw a light in Michael's window. The rest of the house was dark. We opened the front door and entered very slowly to avoid making any noise. We heard giggling coming from his room. We picked our way to our room in the dark. Once the door was closed, we turned on the light. We hugged gleefully in the knowledge that our son was enjoying his gift.

In the morning, Gina joined us for breakfast full dressed, if a sheer dress and no underwear can be called dressed. Michael was smiling broadly. His hand was under the table, and he looked lovingly into her eyes.

After eating, Michael walked her out to her car. We watched them through the front window as he kissed her good-bye. He waved as she drove away.

When he came back inside, he spotted us at the window. "I can't believe you guys," he said. "What made you think of a girl as a gift?"

"I remember being nineteen," I said. "My hormones were raging then just like yours are now."

"You know, she really is a wonderful girl," he said.

"Michael," Ann said softly, "she's a prostitute."

"I know that, Mom," he replied. "She told me all about herself. Her parents don't have any money. She's doing what she's doing so she can go to college. She wants to be a nurse. She can't be all bad if she wants to help people."

Ann smiled. For once, she knew when to shut up.

Sarah arrived at one. She and Michael immediately sat down and started catching up on what they'd been doing since he had left for college. When the doorbell rang at one-thirty, they ran to the door together. Cassie and Eric had arrived. Sarah's eyes locked on Eric's, and her jaw dropped. "Sarah, Michael," Cassie said, "this is my husband, Eric."