All Comments on 'From Church Mouse to Free Use Slut'

by mporn595

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Spending any time in church and believing in any of that crap is a total waste of your life and I'm a Head of Sixth Form at a Catholic Girl's School. It also took me until I left home at seventeen and moved into my elder brother's home after an almighty row with my mother over uni, that I realised how I was wasting my life. Thankfully my sister-in-law soon showed me the error of my ways, she taught me how to suck cock, (one of their friends), deep-throat, swallow and enjoy it, how to eat pussy and how to take a good hard fucking in both of my other holes. I've never regretted anything she taught me and I've now past on the teaching to my daughters and I hope in time, they will do the same. When its time to die, the last thing I want to think is that I never had enough cock or pussy, not how many times I went to mass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is absolutely nothing worth reading on Literotica this dreary morning, but this one takes the cake. The absurdity of it makes me cringe. 1*

NudistDavidNudistDavidalmost 2 years ago

I am "a son of a preacher man" as the the song goes (thank god for Dusty Springfield) ... Southern Baptist ... 3 times a week ... Only got to miss when 'The Wizard of Oz' was on ... ha ... My female cousin and I used to play with a little girl down the street ... I talked them both into us all pulling our pants down and fondling each other in her bedroom closet ... After that, we were kissing each other (and each other's genitals) in their backyard playhouse ... I started masturbating then too, and never stopped ... All the time attending church 3 times a week ... Surprisingly, I went dormant with girls (but not masturbating) during high school ... But at college, I met a girl in the first church I attended, and started having sex immediately ... Even in the church ... She gave me several handjobs and blowjobs there ... That soon led to a lot of car sex and outdoor sex, which I still enjoy to this day ... I've had sex with several strangers, and really did enjoy the 'thrust' of your story ... It's really nice to have a complete stranger suck your cock ... Great story; and it's true, you do really have to watch out for those preacher's kids!

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver2over 1 year ago

And they all lived happily ever after

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely beautiful....! Came searching for erotica.. Read a love story...of a loving boyfriend in an open relationship wanting nothing but happiness of his lover... Marcus ❤

MayorReynoldsMayorReynoldsabout 1 year ago

The sentences were a little short and choppy; I prefer a bit of variety to make the prose flow better. But overall, this was a nice, dirty wall of sex. I liked Madison's gradual transition from shy virgin to hungry slut. I could feel her becoming something else as the story went on. Yes, of course, it is absurd, as the one-starring anon claimed. But isn't that part of the magic of erotica anyway? Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous