From Claire to Davina Pt. 04

Story Info
Davina's control continues over husband with a games night.
3.3k words
4.08
9.9k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ernesto77
ernesto77
22 Followers

A big thanks to 29wordsforsnow for his help editing. Couldn't do this without his help.

From Claire to Davina Pt4: Are you game?

The text read:     Tease me
    Please me
    Lick me
    Suck me
    If you're worthy, you will get to fuck me.

Oh no, my wife Davina was at it again. 'Please join me for games night this evening,' the rest of the text said. Now for most people games night includes Monopoly, Pictionary or maybe Risk. But, with her the only risk would be me playing and losing, and not fucking or cumming, yet again tonight.

My wife had kept me in chastity for three months. I'd like to say it'd gotten easier, but that was not true. In fact it was even harder than I imagined. Especially for my cock, that wasn't allowed to grow. It also didn't help that my wife was a world class cock tease by then. She tormented me every day. Gone were my thoughts about August from the office, now the only woman I lusted after was my cruel wife.

From teasing at the club with her friends, shopping, and other day to day activities, I was under her complete control. Something, she made crystal clear at all times. With my cuck collar, and matching cage, I was her puppet. She was in command of the strings, and ultimately my aching cock. So I could only imagine what kind of pain and suffering this night would bring.

It was fall now, the nights were getting colder, but mixed in were a few super hot days. The climate was much like my wife, she got more cold and cruel towards me. But damn, she looked super hot while doing it.

What began as a lesson for me to treat my wife better, had now become a lifestyle for her. She was wrapped up in the power that came from my chastity and utter devotion to her.

'There's no way that she knows about the girl at the office I fooled around with years ago, can she?' I was sure of myself, or was I?

After a long week working at the law office, I arrived home on Friday to our suburban home. If only the neighbors knew what was going on next door to them, and the cock control she had over me. Gone was conservative Claire, she was now replaced by Davina.

If they only knew that everyday I got the mail, hiding under my pants was a chastity device of my wife's doing, Speaking of letters, there was one awaiting me from my wife when I entered the door, it read:

   This game will have five challenges, and to fuck me you will have to win three.

Sounded simple enough, but when it came to Davina it was never simple.

The five challenges outlined included:

   Challenge 1: Assterix

Assterix? That's weird, maybe she spelled it wrong.

   Challenge 2: Blown Job

   Challenge 3: Pussy Galore

   Challenge 4: No Pain, No Gain

I don't like the sounds of that one at all.

And lastly,

   Challenge 5: Red Light, Green Light

As I finished reading the note, I felt a tap on the shoulder. It was Davina. She was ready to play, and as usual the odds were definitely stacked against me. Speaking of stacked, my brunette wife was a living, breathing sex bomb, and she knew it. What she lacked in height, she made up with curves, and devilishness.

At 35, she loved to work out and it showed. To show off her voluminous tits, she wore a red latex push-up corset. Her boobs were dancing out the top with her huge nipples just under a little cover.

If that wasn't sexy enough, she also wore red latex booty shorts which included a zipper on the rear, allowing access to her pussy and ass. And what an ass it was, full and round and so fuckable. She knew I was an ass man and loved to see her showing it off.

To continue the latex wet dream, she had on red latex leggings which framed her powerful muscular legs. And to top it all off, what latex outfit would be complete without intimidating red thigh high boots?

She looked like the devil decked out in red, built to sin and provide pleasure.

Her pouty lips were wet and glossy, they stood out like a beacon. A beacon for me to put my hard done by dick into her mouth. Her black hair which was normally mid length, was now in pigtails. Everything on her body screamed out sex, even her captivating smell. Davina smelled like delicious vanilla, which was the exact opposite of our sex life now.

As I took her all in, she teasingly said to me, "Hubby, are you ready to play with me?"

I nodded begrudgingly.

"I'm going to unlock you from your cage, but no touching that pathetic cock until I say you can."

"I forgot how small it was," she chided me. "I would have thought after three months of no orgasms, that it would be bigger? Guess not! Anyhoo."

I was now unlocked from my cage. It was such a relief to be rid of the steel enclosure, even with her onslaught of humiliation. I would have loved to play with her, like she had asked. But no, she didn't mean play with her, she meant play her twisted games.

"Remember the rules, naughty boy, you have to win three of the five challenges to fuck this." She pointed to her pussy and then bent over to show me her exaggerated ass. I nodded in drooling agreement, and the game was now afoot.

"The first game, hubby, is assterix. The rules are, you have to lick me to orgasm by tongue fucking my ass. And you have five minutes."

'Hmm, sounds simple enough,' I thought.

In the last three months, I had become intimately familiar with her ass, and the way it tasted. Yes, she made me addicted to eating her astounding ass.

"But oh, hubby, you have to do it blindfolded."

"Blindfolded!" I exclaimed. "OK," I shrugged, lamenting the fact that I wouldn't get to see her sublime ass.

Davina then said, "Let's begin."

She asked me to sit on the bed with my back to the headboard and placed a black blindfold over my eyes. I heard her unzip the skin tight booty shorts. I waited eagerly to begin, but as I went to lick there was nothing but air.

Where was she?

I didn't have to wait for long as I felt a warm mass envelop my face, it must have been her ass. But she had me so smothered, I couldn't even get my tongue out to begin this challenge.

Hell, I couldn't even breathe.

She started to giggle sadistically. "What's wrong, hubby, can't breathe? Time's a ticking, slave."

She started to move slowly off my face. I flicked my tongue and felt her hole, but just when I thought I could get to work, she moved her ass away from me. I frustratingly was licking air again.

"Three minutes left," she said.

Again, just as I started to worry about the time, her ass cheeks collided with my face. I couldn't move again, with my face pinned to the headboard.

"Two minutes," she said amusingly.

I was blacking out, sure to lose this challenge, and maybe even consciousness. Just as I was seeing stars, she moved her hot warm edible ass off my face. I stuck my tongue out again and found her hole, and started working it around and in. She tasted so good.

"One minute," she said.

I started to really tongue fuck her. She was starting to moan in delight.

'I think I have a chance. I can do this,' I said to myself.

Only to be rudely welcomed back to reality, as I heard, "Times up, you lose, hubby."

"Challenge one goes to me," as she said that, she took off my blindfold then did a mock bow, showing off her insane body.

I was gasping for air, after the long smother she just inflicted on me. That didn't matter to Davina, as she announced, "Time for challenge two, hubby."

Wiping her juices off my face, I tried to regroup. Going down two to nothing would be a steep hill to climb in this erotic best of five series.

"Challenge two is blown job. You, my pet, have five minutes to cum from me only blowing on your cock," she said.

'Is that even possible?' I thought to myself.

It was worth a shot, my nuts were so full now after being denied for so long. It's amazing how you take things for granted in life. My wife was a prime example, but so was the ability to masturbate to completion, whenever I wanted.

She told me to lie down, then straddled my face from behind. I again got to see my failure, this time with no blindfold, as her majestic, divine ass was perched inches away.

She started to blow on my rock hard cock. Her glossy, moist lips so agonizingly close to my dick. She was tracing my member with her soft blows. Up and down she blew from the tip right to the bottom. The coquettish cock tease breath felt so good, so tingly. I think she had Halls, or something hot in her mouth. My cock started to respond after each blow.

"Three minutes," she barked.

After that, she must have blown continuously for twenty seconds, alternating between long and short.

'Wow, this is amazing!' I thought. Amazing, and frustrating all at the same time, with her so close to sucking me off. I was so pumped at the thought of finally cumming. Following three months of wearing a cage, and three months of no orgasms, I was finally going to nut.

At one minute, I started to leak precum. 'I can do this,' reassuring myself.

Her latex felt so good pressing against my body. She was getting hot and sweaty, which only drove my desire for her. For the last thirty seconds she teased me unfairly, blowing for one or two seconds before stopping. Never allowing that long heavy blow I needed to erupt. So close, but no.

My thought of release was interrupted by her words. "Times up you lose," she said proudly, rubbing it in. The game was rigged in her favour. This night was like a game at the carnival, it was set up for them and her to win, but walking by you get drawn in by the chance at winning a stuffed animal or in this case a buxom brunette.

I was down two to nothing with pussy galore up next. To quote a sports analogy, this was a must win.

"This one is easy, hubby, even for you. You have five minutes to make me cum by licking my pussy," she said.

'I can do this,' I assured myself.

I'd had lots of practice over the last three months. Every morning, I would lick her pussy to orgasm. Her cum and juices would be all over my face, while I made her breakfast. Something, I was also expected to do every morning for her.

She lay on the bed and I took up position with my face in between her muscular legs, breathing in her pussy. It was wet from winning, and my humiliation.

"Five minutes start now," she said.

To begin, I started teasing and licking slowly up and down her delicious labia. She was getting wetter, and I was gaining more confidence.

"Four minutes," she said.

I began to flick her clit, and her kitty was now cooperating, purring loudly. As the clock continued to tick, so did her erotic moans. I never got tired of hearing those, even though the pleasure was not returned in kind.

"One minute," she awoke me from my thoughts.

I continued to lick and suck, as she held my head, and started to shake. Moaning and bucking, she was coming to a violent crescend O. I was greeted with her flood of warm cum in my mouth. Even though I'm sure time had expired, she continued to ride my face to multiple earth shattering orgasms. I had won, and had the evidence all over my face to prove it.

After a few short minutes, she got up from the bed, and took off her shorts and wiped the cum away from her satisfied snatch. Her pussy had soaked our red expensive bamboo sheets. The fabric wet with her orgasm spread out all over it.

"You win," she growled.

She was pissed, but it was still two to one in her flavour, I mean favour. Something she made perfectly clear to me in her tone.

In my mind I was thinking, 'What's up next? I'm only down one now.' Then my excitement at winning, turned to abject fear.

It was 'No Pain, No Gain'.

"This one, hubby, is two challenges combined. No Pain, No Gain and Red Light, Green Light," she said.

As the humiliatrix approached me, she pushed her heavenly cleavage into my face. Then she took my hand and squirted some kind of lotion onto it.

Davina then said, "We are ready to start."

She took my hand and placed it on my eager cock. Getting me to lather up the lotion on my dick and balls. What was she rubbing on there? Maybe it was K-Y jelly or something similar. Before I could figure it out, she told me every game would need a sexy cheerleader.

I was thinking, 'What the hell is this woman talking about?'

The domme dressed like the devil herself, then started a mock cheer for my or her amusement. She was moving her hands like a cheerleader singing, "Give me an A." Her breasts bouncing magnificently.

Next it was, "Give me a 5." For this part she wiggled her ass invitingly.

Then it was, "Give me a 3." She was sensually swaying her hips in a figure 8 motion, and a figure it was..

And last but not least it was, "Give me a 5."

Rolling her arms like Pom Pom's caused her huge, mouth watering tits to jiggle again. She said, "Put them all together and what do you get, hubby?"

Trying desperately to figure out the answer, I shot up in pain, realizing it was A535. This sadistic seductress got me to rub A535 on my cock and balls. I was in torturous agony. It felt like my balls were in a vice. I was doubled over in pain, while the humiliatrix laughed fiendishly at my predicament. I don't know what was worse, the humiliation caused by the titillating trixter, or the suffering of my cock and balls. This evil woman might as well have been spearing my nuts with a pitchfork.

After what felt like an eternity, she said smiling, "It's now time for the fifth and final challenge, Red Light, Green Light."

It should have been called Red Light, Blue Balls. The A535 felt like someone squeezing my nuts, but not letting go.

"You, my slave, have to cum in three minutes, playing Red Light, Green Light. The rules are simple. When you hear 'green light' you stroke your pathetic cock. When you hear 'red light' you stop." As she mimicked a hand job while she spoke.

'Easy enough,' I thought.

She then said, "Let's begin." To tease my aching cock she strategically placed the stop watch in her mouth watering cleavage.

I heard, "Green light."

I tried to touch my throbbing cock, but it burned badly from her evil, cruel surprise. I tried spitting on my hand to cool it off. It felt a little better, but before I could continue, she yelled, "Red light."

I had to stop. I looked up into her heavenly chest, I was down to two minutes. Two minutes away from losing the challenge, two minutes away from ultimately losing the game.

She then said, "Green light." I tried teasing my aching balls as I pumped away on my cock, like my life depended on it. And it did, I didn't have a sex life since she took it away, so this was the closest thing to it. I was getting close, but I needed a little more time.

"Red light," she blurted out.

Fuck! I was so close now. My cock was twitching uncontrollably. 45 seconds the tits read, I mean watch. I desperately waited, what felt like an eternity before she leaned into me, and whispered seductively, "Green light."

I made a furious last ditch effort to make myself cum. I was leaking pre cum now as the clock continued to run.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5

Then at 5 she stopped me in my tracks, as she said, "Red Light". All I could hear was laughing as the last seconds elapsed, my plans to finally cum had collapsed. My time was up. I had lost. I looked down in shame.

"I'll give you No Pain, No Gain, but by my count that's three points to two for moi." She struck a victory pose. "So this," the teasing temptress pointed to her perfect body, "will not be yours tonight."

I sat dejectedly embarrassed at my loss, and the control this woman had over me. I thought all hope was lost, but then she had a change of heart.

"Tell you what, hubby, I'll help you cum, even though you lost."

Could it be! Three months of suffering in chastity finally over? Surprised at her words, a huge smile spread across my face. This black angel had maybe traded her wings in for white. Davina grabbed my still hard cock, and started to pump furiously. I was finally going to get to cum! I was sweating, just waiting to erupt, but just as I enjoyed the pre-orgasmic sensation, she took her hand away.

Then the bitch in a matter of fact tone said, "Buuuut then again, rules are rules."

I was mad as hell and desperate to cum. Trying to reach for my cock to finish the job, but before I could, she distracted me by pushing her boobs into my face. My view was now obstructed. In my titular trance I didn't notice her raising my arms above my head.

While being besieged by breasts, she handcuffed my hands to the bed frame overhead. Then she started talking to me as if I was a baby.

"There, that should do it. Don't want you or anyone else touching yours, or should I say MY pathetic excuse for a cock without permission."

I wasn't going anywhere. My hands were immobilized, as were my dreams of achieving orgasm. Davina reached to the floor and grabbed her booty shorts, they were soaked in her cum from challenge 3. Next my wife waved the aromatic fabric under my nose, before cramming it into my unsuspecting mouth.

She laughed and said, "Well that was fun, hun, but I just got this new lover who, I'm hoping, will put out my sexual fire that's spreading all over my neglected hot body." I saw her leave with a giant silver vibrator. As she sashayed out of the room, she said, "Sweet dreams."

She looked down, revelling in a defeated, vulnerable, humiliated me, before leaving the room.

She must have named the vibrator Jason. The same guy she wouldn't stop talking about she met from the nightclub with her friends a while back. A firefighter with bulging biceps and a huge cock who looked like Jason Momoa, was how she described him, every time she saw me naked.

Jason must have been a great lover, because from the sounds coming from the other room, the victorious vixen came over and over again that night, screaming his name. For me, the only cum I would enjoy, was the flavour of her cum soaked booty shorts in my mouth.

And as if that wasn't bad enough, I was sure I was going to be locked up in my cock cage again in the morning. Trapped once more, with no end in sight, and no end to this woman's absolute control over me.

Yes, for Davina it was a successful games night in the books.

ernesto77
ernesto77
22 Followers