From Crash to Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Evan do you have a plastic bag I could wrap around my cast, I would love to take a shower." Teresa asked.

"Yes of course." Evan said going to the kitchen and returning with a trash can sized bag.

He pulled the bag over her arm and placed a rubber band above the cast to hold it in place. She retired to the guest bath. He could hear the shower turn on. He turned on the TV and waited for her to come back. He had only been watching for five minutes when he heard Teresa scream out in pain. He rushed to the bathroom.

"Teresa! Are you all right?" He called through the door.

"Ohhh." Was all she could say.

"I'm coming in." He said and opened the door.

He couldn't see anything, the shower curtain was pulled. He called her name and she just moaned out loud. He peeked around the curtain to see Teresa lying in the tub writhing in pain. He tried to ignore her nudity. He couldn't help but see her soft light red pubic hair and her wonderful round, pink nippled breasts. He only studied them for a second.

"Teresa, honey, what happened?" He asked grabbing a towel and laying in over her.

He turned off the shower and knelt beside her.

"Oh Evan, I slipped and fell, I couldn't catch myself with this cast. I hit my left arm on the tub. It hurts so bad. And I hit my head too." She said rubbing the back of her head.

He put his arms under her, her wet skin was smooth. He asked her if he should lift her, she shook her head yes. He picked her up as gently as he could. He carried her to her bed and laid her down. He got another towel and laid on the bed and shifted her on top of it. He dried her body trying not to get too personal, how could he keep from it? When he had done all he could without touching her private parts he left her to dry the rest. He got her robe and laid it at the foot of the bed.

"If you need me call, I'll be just outside ok? And when you get dressed call me." He told her.

It wasn't long before she came shuffling out. What else could happen to this girl? She rubbed the back of her head, it still hurt and her hair was nasty. She hadn't gotten far enough to get it shampooed. Evan disappeared into the kitchen and was back at her side quickly. He led her to the kitchen and picked her up and laid her on a towel he had laid next to the sink. He placed her where here hair would drift into the sink. He wrapped the towel around her neck. He left her there and returned with her shampoo. He turned the water on and tested it until it got just right. He took the spray nozzle and began wetting her hair. She looked up at him and smiled and relaxed to let him indulge her.

He was working the shampoo suds through her hair gently. He could feel a bump on the back of her head. He touched her softly. She moaned and sighed at the wonderful sensation. She closed her eyes and drifted away. He rinsed her hair and started all over. He shampooed and rinsed her hair three times and started on the fourth.

"Evan, I think that might be good. I do want to have some hair left when you're through." She said smiling and giggling.

"Oh sorry Teresa, I guess I just got caught up in washing your hair. It is so beautiful and soft. It's amazing, I have never touched hair that soft." He was still running his fingers through it.

"Thank you, I'm glad you like it." She said.

He wrapped her hair in a towel and sat her up on the counter, her legs dangling off the side. She fidgeted with the towel the best she could with one hand and sat looking at him.

"You want to watch a movie?" He asked.

"I don't know what movies do you have?" She asked.

He carried her to the couch and sat her down. He went to his DVD rack and started calling the titles. When he called one she loved he put it in the player and took a seat beside her on the couch, her right side needless to say. Before long he had slid to the end of the couch and had pulled her down on a pillow in his lap. She settled in to enjoy the show. The light from the kitchen and the light from the TV were the only lights on. He touched her left shoulder and fondled her arm just inside her cast. She asked if he had anything he could stick down her cast to scratch her arm, it was starting to itch. He went to the kitchen and returned with a wooden spoon. The handle would reach quite a ways down her cast and still be smooth enough not to cut her skin. He slipped the sleeve of her robe up and slid the handle inside her cast and began to rub it gently. She sighed a sigh of relief.

The movie was funny in parts and serious in parts. One serious part had the couple in the movie undressing each other as they worked their way to the bed room. The scene didn't show much but it was enough.

"Oops, I forgot this part, sorry." She said.

Evan hadn't watched the movie himself in a long time, he didn't remember it either. He didn't see anything too unseemly but it bothered Teresa. He fast forwarded through the sex scene.

"Thank you." She said patting him on his knee. "I'm not a prude but it's kind of uncomfortable watching that with someone I really don't know. A man I really don't know whose house I am sleeping in. A man I really don't know whose house I am sleeping in who is being a perfectly wonderful gentleman."

"No problem, do you want me to turn it off? We could watch something else." He offered.

"No I don't think there is anything else to worry about. You probably think I'm silly reacting like this." She said.

"Actually, I think you are being sweet and very precious." He said, squeezing her shoulder warmly.

They finished the movie. Teresa wasn't the least bit sleepy. She had been so drugged and had gotten lots of rest. She wanted to lay in his lap and talk. He wouldn't have moved for the world. They made small talk and laughed and joked for hours. Evan was rubbing her shoulders and back the whole time. Finally, she sat up and took the towel off her hair and shook it gently.

"Would you brush my hair?" She asked.

"I would love to." He answered. "Where is your brush?"

"On the dresser in my...your guest room." She said.

"No, you're right, it's your room as long as you need." He said, getting up to retrieve her brush.

When he got back she was sitting in the floor against the couch. He straddled her shoulders and sat back and started gently running the brush down her soft strawberry hair. He pulled her hair back into his hand and stroked it with her brush. She laid her head back on the couch and soaked in the wonderful feeling. Soon her arms were dropped to her sides; she was almost asleep. Evan looked down her soft alabaster neck; her robe was coming open. The inner edges of her round firm breasts were exposed, the weight of the cast pulling the robe further off her left breast giving him a good look at it. Her nipples were totally covered, this was no more than looking at her in a bikini but it was exciting him greatly. She was so pristine, so beautiful. She was messing with his head like no woman had ever done before, and she wasn't doing anything. He studied her and continued to brush her hair.

Suddenly she startled awake and pulled her robe closed. She leaned her head back and looked up at him.

"Sorry about that, was it a good show?" She asked, sighing a sleepy laugh.

"No, nothing to go crazy over. Maybe if you untied it, it would fall open further." He joked...well maybe not so much of a joke.

"Umm." She moaned turning to look at him her sleepy eyes barely open. "I'm going to bed, ok?"

"Sure honey, whatever you want." He replied.

He helped her to her feet. When she turned to walk to her room he took hold of her shoulders and began to massage them gently. She died in her tracks, dropped her head back and informed Evan he had one hour to stop that and then he was on his own. In other words it felt so good he better not stop. He thought to himself what a hell this girl had been through over the past day. If he could provide a little pleasure in the midst of this ordeal he would do all he could. He slipped his hands inside the robe and gently worked on her naked skin. She held the robe closed at her breasts as he slid it off her shoulders. She was loving this treatment in more than one way.

"Oh, we better call it a night now." She said questioning her own words.

"Umm, ok. I could rub your back until you're asleep if you want." He offered, not wanting this night to end.

"Umm, I want but...uh, better not." She responded.

"Ok. Sleep well." He said, walking her to her room.

She turned at her door and smiled at him. She eased the door closed. There were no locks but she knew she didn't need one.

Neither of them slept well this night. Teresa took off her robe and got naked into the bed. Her right hand touched her tender nipples and thought about the wonderful guy just down the hall. Soon she was bathing her fingers in her wet desirous vagina. She was ashamed of herself but it felt so good. Why didn't she just go get in his bed. She was embarrassed at the thought. This knight in shinning armor would not respect her tomorrow if she seduced him tonight. And besides all that, she was touching herself where no one else had ever touched her. She was a virgin and wouldn't know what to do if she did go to his bed. She took care of her yearnings with her own fingers as she had many, many times before. He drifted through her mind as she fell asleep.

Evan tried to sleep but couldn't. This little lady had him...excited...interested...he wasn't sure what his feelings for her were? But he had them and right now they were settling between his thighs. His penis was swelling at the thought of her in the next room. Her soft white skin lying in her bed. He got a towel and lubricating jel from the bathroom and returned to bed. He was stroking his engorged manhood thinking about Teresa's body. He had just gotten a glimpse of it in the bathtub earlier but it was enough to get him off. His mind did wonder to the sweet little French teller at the bank in Paris he screwed several times while he was there. Well after all just seeing Teresa's body was great but it wasn't the same as having touched and made love to someone. He was a man, damn masculine brain had to go get nasty just to beat off. When he was relieved his thoughts flew back to Teresa. He drifted off thinking of her, his satisfied tool lying limp on his belly.

The next morning she woke to the sounds of rustling in the kitchen. Soon there was a soft knock on the door.

"Teresa?" Evan's voice was barely audible.

"Yes." She answered softly.

He opened the door slowly, not wanting to catch her in a state of undress. He poked his head in and told her breakfast was almost ready. He didn't need to tell her, when he opened the door the marvelous aromas flooded the room. He smiled at her and closed the door. She was in her robe and standing beside him at the stove in no time. He poured her a cup of coffee and handed it to her. He took care in preparing the meal to make sure she could deal with everything he fixed. There were no hard to cut up items. Eggs, bacon, link sausage, toast. There was coffee, orange juice, and milk. He had it all on the table, a glass of each already poured for her whether she wanted it or not.

"You know if you don't stop treating me so good, I will never be able to climb to the top of that ivory tower you're in. It just keeps growing and growing, I can hardly see the top now." She said, looking at the spread he had laid out for her.

"Oh you are very mistaken my lady. I have to keep my tower growing to try and reach the top of yours." He replied.

"Ppppfffff, I'm not in a tower. I'm an idiot that caused all this. If I could drive we wouldn't be here...," her words melted as the dreadful thought struck her, she looked at him, he was looking at her.

How could they be glad about having a wreck. If they hadn't had a wreck she would just have been another driver in another car that he would have never seen or met in a million years. They ate breakfast in relative silence. The thought of how close they came to not meeting obviously bothered them both.

After breakfast Evan got Teresa a pair of sweats. They were big on her but they were comfortable and easy to get on and off. Except the cast, it wouldn't go through the cuff on the sleeve so Evan cut the sleeve off just below the shoulder. She gasped as he cut into the material with his scissors. She couldn't believe he was ruining his sweats for her. There he goes again, adding height to that tower.

They settled in the living room and watched college football. They sprawled on the carpet. Evan would get restless and move to the couch. Then get up for more coffee and come back to his recliner. He was bouncing around the room like a rubber ball. When he settled in his chair she rolled flat on her back and looked up at him.

"You're awfully restless." She said.

"Yeah, I don't know why I'm so antsy. I need to do something. Too much energy, I need to go do something. You want to go for a drive or something?" He asked.

"Sure!" She jumped to her feet as fast as she could.

They drove past the office complex where Teresa was to meet with Sally Pierce. She knew where she was going now at least. They drove by the wrecking yard where both their totaled cars had been taken. They were amazed that they weren't hurt any more than they were. They drove around town. Evan showed her the sights. Nothing special. He decided she needed to see a nearby lake. She sat back and seemed to enjoy just being here with him. They got to the lake. The breeze off the lake was chilly. He hadn't thought to bring a coat for Teresa's bare cast wrapped arm. She was getting cold but she didn't want to leave. It was beautiful here and she wanted to enjoy it. Evan put his arm around her for warmth. He would look down into her eyes as they talked. He would quickly look away. Finally, he let go of her and took off running toward the shoreline. He swooped down and grabbed a handful of rocks and began skipping them across the water. She made her way to him, not running. She stood there watching him and laughing and cheering him on when a rock would go particularly far. This went on for almost thirty minutes. Finally, Evan dropped the rocks in his hands, brushed the dust off and looked out over the lake.

"Get all that energy out little boy?" She asked him jokingly.

"No mommy, I still have way too much." He replied, looking down at her beautiful face and wind swept hair.

Evan took her gently in his arms and leaned down to her face. His lips were mere inches from hers and he looked deeply into her eyes. She looked back longingly into his. She grimaced a little as his hand came to rest on her bruised hip. He pulled his hand away and apologized adamantly, so sorry he had caused her pain. She took his hand and placed it back on her hip easily, and looked back into his eyes. Her lips parted slightly as his moved closer to hers. Her eyes drifted to his wonderful mouth as he drew closer. As his cold lips pressed against hers, she closed her eyes to let this first sweet kiss sink in. Soon their lips were warming up and this first kiss turned hot and delicious. His tongue darted out to touch her lips but quickly sucked back into his mouth. He was using all the restraint he could muster, sensing that this girl was not as experienced as he was. He pulled his lips from hers quickly, her eyes were still shut and her mouth open waiting for more.

"Oh Teresa, please forgive me, I shouldn't have done that. It's just that I have been dying to kiss you ever since I saw you in the ambulance. I just couldn't. I was afraid that you would think I was taking advantage of you. I mean you're practically a prisoner in my home. I just wanted you to feel so safe there with me. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you Teresa. I'm sorry, I didn't mean..." His words spewed out of control.

She placed her hand over his mouth and looked dreamily into his eyes.

"Evan?" She asked.

"Yes Teresa?" He replied.

"Shut up and kiss me." She said, her eyes closing.

He kissed her deep and long, he had never felt like this kissing a girl before. It wasn't like he screwed every woman he met but he was experienced and there was something different about this girl. Their lips melted together for several minutes, Evan holding her soft body close to his. When the kiss ended Teresa took a small step back and looked down at his bulging sweats. He hadn't even noticed he was so lost in this wonderful long kiss. His manhood had swollen against her belly, the combination of the chilly weather and her warm body were too much to stand. She looked back up at him smiling but turning red.

"I think you have a problem down there little boy." She said shyly.

"Oh Teresa, now I really am sorry. I couldn't help it...it just came up...no, I mean I didn't mean for it to...oh Teresa, just slap me and get me out of this...," his stumbling was interrupted by her slap.

She smiled as her hand smacked hard against his cheek. She was flattered but couldn't let on. She had to play the part of the insulted embarrassed young lady. She repeated the slap but with a series of short snappy easy slaps.

"You're a nasty man Evan Gray. You should be ashamed of yourself." She said.

"That's what I'm trying to tell you, I am ashamed, I can't believe he did this to me." He responded trying to act innocent.

"Oh, you jerk, you put the blame on an inanimate object and try to weasel out of this? Now you should really be ashamed." She played it to the hilt.

"He has a mind of his own you know? He has been begging me to get to know you better the whole time. I think I've done a great job to keeping him under control, I mean look at when you fell in the shower, you were butt naked and I had to help you out." He was digging his hole deeper.

"How dare you bring that up now? I couldn't help it, I am incapacitated and you took advantage of me to look at my body, you're a nasty man." She said tucking her arms at her sides and smiling at his uneasiness, still flattered that he would react to her this way.

He sensed her chill and wrapped his arms around her. She objected playfully and called him a sex fiend all the while smiling at him. She pressed her chilled nose against his warm chest. He whispered in her ear.

"Teresa, can I kiss you again?" He asked.

"I wish...I hope you do." She said looking up at him sexily.

She didn't know how to entice him but she decided he didn't need any enticement. He seemed plenty motivated. He kissed her again and again, being careful this time to keep several inches between his over excited organ and her stomach.

As they strolled back to the car she would glance down at him in wonder about the beast that lurked within his sweats. The beast that was dying to get out and have his way with her. She was nervous yet excited at the same time. She had been close to having sex in the past but never like this. She had fought off advances in the past but this time something deep inside her was welcoming his advances, and all the time he was apologizing for being too forward. She couldn't wait to see how this played out. The thought of Evan touching her played in her mind and in her sweats, her body was rebelling against being a virgin.

When they got home, Teresa informed Evan that she was going to attempt another shower and that no matter how loudly she screamed do not, under any circumstances, enter that bathroom. She smiled at him to let him know she was both joking and being serious. He promised that a herd of wild horses couldn't drag him in there. She suggested he take a shower also and make it a cold one. She looked down at his now normal crotch. He was the one turning red now. He didn't have the heart to tell her cold showers don't work.

Evan was in the kitchen working on a late lunch or an early supper however one wanted to look at it. Nothing special. Roast beef sandwiches, chips and soft drinks. She was impressed anyway. He asked if she didn't want to sit on the couch and eat while they watched TV. She thought that was a good idea. He opened two TV trays and sat them next to each other. He brought her plate and drink.