From Crash to Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You hate me now don't you?" she asked.

Evan sat up beside her and took her soft delicate tear stained face in his hands.

"Oh no Teresa, I...you mean more to me than anything in the world. I..., Teresa I love you," he said.

"You do, you love me? Even after this you love me, how could you love me? Don't you think I'm just a slut now?" she cried between sniffles.

"A slut, Teresa I don't ever want to hear those words cross your lips, do you hear me, never ever say that again," he was genuinely angry at her question.

He eased her back down on the bed and kissed her deeply and longingly, wantonly. He wanted this kiss to assure her that he held nothing but love for her in his heart.

"I love you Teresa," he repeated. "I love you, I love you,"

She brushed her hand down his cheek. Her eyes danced between his, from one to the other and back rapidly.

"I love you too Evan," she said.

He held her tenderly and kissed her again. He turned out the light and they fell asleep in each other's arms. He worried about her but also knew that she would get over the pain and loss of her virginity. He would coddle her lovingly until she was in a great state of mind once more.

Teresa once again woke to the smells of breakfast being prepared. She pulled the sheet off her naked body and studied herself. There was a red spot on the sheet. She laid back and closed her eyes. Her virginity, it was gone forever. Her thoughts quickly turned to the man who had stolen it from her; she smiled. He popped his head in and seeing her awake told her breakfast would be ready in a minute. He wasn't sure how to handle things this morning. Did she hate him now? He worried about her.

Teresa slunk into the kitchen and took a glass of orange juice from the counter and sipped at it. He looked at her and smiled. She covered her mouth with the glass. She looked away from him, gazing out the back window. He returned to his cooking, his stomach turned inside him.

Soon he had breakfast on the table. She sat down and began to pick at her food. He poured their coffee and joined her. He could sense her uneasiness, he was uneasy too. He searched his heart for the right words to say but they didn't come to him. He ate slowly. Neither one said anything for the whole meal.

When Teresa was through eating she took her plate to the sink. She leaned on the doorway to the breakfast nook and watched him. She thought she had taken this far enough.

"So, do you have any names picked out for the baby?" she asked.

"What baby?" he startled and looked at her.

"The one you very likely put inside me last night," she replied.

He looked back down at his plate. "I was thinking Jonathan for a boy and maybe Amanda for a little girl," he took another bite not looking up.

"How about Jonathan Evan for a boy and Amanda Teresa for a girl," she said.

He looked up at her sheepishly. She walked to him and stood next to him. He put his arm around her waist and she ran her fingers through his hair. Evan eased out of his chair and got to his knees pulling her robe-clad body close to him.

"Of course we would have to get married first," he said.

"What?" she asked.

He sat her in his chair and took her hand in his. "Teresa will you marry me?" he asked.

Her eyes opened wide. She hadn't expected this. He pulled a ring from his robe pocket and held it out to her. She straightened her finger and let him slide it on her hand, it didn't fit under the cast but the cast would be gone in a few days. Her mouth fell open in an amazed smile.

"Where did you get the ring Evan?" she looked at the huge diamond shining up at her.

"I bought it when I was out of town last week," he replied.

"You mean you were planning on asking me before you got back from your trip?" she asked.

"Yes, but I was going to wait until the right time. I think I ruined the right time last night, so I'm asking you now. Teresa Brady, will you marry me or not?" he asked again.

"I need time to think about it Evan, I mean after last night and all. And I really don't know you that well, I mean well enough to marry you, I need time to think, ok?" she said.

He lowered his head and shook it ok that he would let her have some time. He felt sick at his stomach almost like he had blown it last night by not waiting until they were married to take her virginity. She patted his head gently and studied the diamond ring.

"Ok that's long enough, I would love to marry you Evan Gray. Teresa Ann Gray, I like that sound of that," she said.

He jumped to his feet picking her up in his arms and pulled her face close to his, there were tears welling in her eyes. He kissed her and held her tightly.

"You will, really, you will marry me? I can't believe it, I can't believe you said yes. Teresa I am so sorry about last night. I didn't mean for that to happen, it just happened. I wanted you so bad," he rattled off.

She looked up into his eyes; she had just made this man a very happy man. She informed him that if he ever hurt her like he had so far in their relationship she would never forgive him. He had broken her arm and bruised her hip. And he had hurt her last night taking her cherry from her. They both laughed at this. He promised it would never happen again. She told him to prove it. He carried her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed. He stripped his robe off and then took hers off her. She thought to herself that she would never get tired of looking at this body. It didn't hurt as much when he made love to her this time, and it would get better and better as they explored their sex life in the months and years to come.

Teresa made enough money to rent an apartment for the next several months. They abstained from sex until their wedding day. They were married eight months after they had met on the street that fateful day. He carried her across the threshold into familiar territory that was now hers, his, theirs. Their bed was now a marriage bed and she never again refused him anything in it. She was totally his for his pleasure. And he had been right about teaching her the things of sex. He taught his young gorgeous wife how to satisfy him in every way. She learned so much so fast and used everything he taught her so well. And he did everything he could to make sure she was as satisfied as he was. He never imagined that being married would so sexually rewarding. It was now that he had found the woman of his dreams.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
For the Love of Holly This is a story about love and giving.in Romance
Goin' Fishin' A little romance about rediscovering love.in Romance
More Stories