From Crash to Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you said you would have a glass of wine?" he asked.

"Well, yeah, I have a couple of times but never champagne. Is champagne wine?" she asked.

He knew he had a very innocent wonderful young lady beside him. He informed her that champagne was indeed sparkling wine from the Champagne region of France. He would get some and if she didn't like it she wouldn't have to drink it. She agreed. She hadn't even thought to ask him how his trip was. He spent the rest of the drive home telling her about it.

Evan fired up the grill out back and hit the shower to freshen up. By the time he was back the fire was perfect. He unwrapped the steaks and threw them on the fire. Teresa once again stood at his elbow watching him. Evan had a nice wine selection and decided to open a bottle of a nice Bordeaux incase she didn't like the champagne. She got two glasses and handed to him and asked if she could have a glass while the steaks were cooking. He informed her that it needed to breathe for about thirty minutes, just in time for dinner. She stuck out her bottom lip and pouted. He poured her a glass, what difference would it make to this untrained palette anyway. He smiled as she sipped it and closed her eyes in delight.

She was still going on about the events of the last several days. Her excitement would not be squelched. He loved it, what a contrast to the first time he had seen her. She had been so down and worried in the hospital. Now she was up and flying high, just where she needed to be. She took her place beside him as he checked the steaks. He opened a can of asparagus and one of sliced mushrooms. He asked her if she like asparagus and mushrooms, she said she did. He put the mushrooms in a ceramic bowl and placed them on the grill. When he placed the steaks on their plates he poured the mushrooms over the meat. He had wrapped the asparagus in foil with butter and heated them on the grill also.

They sat down to a marvelous meal. Evan popped the cork on the champagne and Teresa shrieked when it bubbled over. Evan held a towel at the bottle's mouth and poured her a glass. She took a sip, her eyes locked on his. Her eyes widened and she looked at the light golden liquid and took another sip. She giggled a little and told him she absolutely loved it. The night could not have been more perfect. They stared at each other as they ate. Teresa would look away from him when it got too uncomfortable. He never took his eyes off hers. She would look back at him and he would be studying her like she was a Rembrandt masterpiece. She was getting uneasy but not because of his attention but because of her feelings.

They finished eating and retired to the living room to finish their champagne. He felt guilty but he drank his slowly letting her have all she wanted. Soon they were cuddled in the floor in the middle amidst a pile of pillows. They kissed and stroked each other; they had missed each other these past two weeks. He filled her glass when she emptied it.

"You trying to get me drunk mister?" she asked but held her glass out to him.

"Only if I need to," he answered.

"Need to, to what?" she asked smiling.

"Hmm, well let's just get you drunk and see where it goes from there," he told her, smiling back.

She sat her glass down and ran her fingers across his cheek. He picked her glass up and held it to her lips. She opened her mouth and he poured it in. She closed her eyes and let the soothing wine flow down her throat. He couldn't help but think how amazing it would be to teach this wonderful, innocent baby about the ways of sex. He was controlling himself but she was getting so warm to him and seemed to be opening up more and more. He would kissed her wet lips and giver her another sip. This went on until the champagne bottle was empty. She was lying on his chest and massaging his arm. He was examining her amazing body. Her gentle inebriated breathing caused her breasts to rise and fall so sexily. He laid his hand on her stomach and began to rub her. She twisted her hips gently enjoying his touch. He stopped when his hand got to her hip.

"How's your bruise honey? Is it better yet?" he asked, genuinely concerned.

"Getting better thanks, want to see it?" she asked.

"No, you better keep your pants on I think," he replied.

"Well, I wasn't going to take my pants off, I'm not that drunk," she smiled up at him.

"Good I don't know if I could keep my hands off you if you took your pants off," he said.

"Don't you want to put your hands on me?" she asked, looking at him hotly.

"Teresa, let's don't go there. This night has been perfect. Let's not spoil it. I'm sorry for feeding you so much wine. Forgive me?" he was feeling guilty.

"It's ok, I just feel so good. Please kiss me," she begged.

He pulled her body up to his and pressed his lips against hers. She sighed deeply as his tongue searched for hers. She stuck hers out to meet his. Their mouths opened wide and their tongues danced, probing and licking each other's gently. Her breasts were heaving against his chest. Her fingers sticking out of her cast played with his chest hair between his buttons. She suddenly ran her cast down his body and raked her fingers down his crotch and back up to his belly. He sucked for air; their lips still locked in their hot embrace. He moaned lowly as she touched him. He took hold of her hand and pulled it away from him. As if she realized what she had done she jumped up and ran toward her room. He caught her before she could fall onto the bed. He held her from behind by her shoulders.

"Oh Evan, I'm so sorry, I don't believe I did that," she was starting to cry.

"Teresa, please don't worry about it. It's not that I don't want you to touch me it's just that...I got you drunk hoping we would...well, I just realize that it would be taking advantage of you. I can't do that," he told her.

She pulled his hand down on her breast. "Evan, I'm not really that drunk. I want you to...," she didn't finish, she didn't have to.

"Teresa, are you a virgin?" he asked.

"What difference does that make Evan?" she asked back.

"None really but are you?" he asked again.

She laid her head back against his chest. "Yes, I am," she answered.

He gently turned her to face him and kissed her deeply. With his lips still pressed tightly to hers he picked her up and carried her to his bedroom. He laid her softly on the bed and stood back and stared at her gorgeous body. She had laid on this bed and imagined him taking her here. She reached up and took hold of the waist of his pants and tugged gently on them.

"Teresa are you sure you want to do this?" he asked her.

She bit her bottom lip and shook her head yes. He turned on a small lamp beside the bed. He sat down on the bed beside her. He took the first button on her blouse and unbuttoned it. His fingers pressed the soft flesh of her neck. He slid them down to the next button. One by one he undid her buttons. The sheer bra she was wearing showed the gorgeous white skin of her breasts. He was getting hotter with each open button. He unsnapped her jeans and untucked her top. She closed her eyes, her breathing getting labored in anticipation of the experience. She had been this far before but no man had ever stripped her naked, not even close. She had wanted to go further but she had never been with the right man. Now she was.

As Evan brushed her blouse off her his fingers strafed her belly and caused a flutter deep inside her. He slipped it over her shoulders and off her arms. Her nipples were hot pink, they were swelling inside her bra. They were standing up begging him to touch them. He eased her pants down her hips. He looked at her left hip inspecting her bruise. It wasn't as bad as if had been, there was barely any blue left. He touched it gently just in case. He reached to turn off the lamp. She grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Umm...," she uttered.

"Yes Teresa?" he whispered softly.

"Don't," was all she said.

"Oh, I see, you showed me yours now I have to show you mine?" he asked smiling hotly at her.

She didn't answer, she just tucked her arms to her chest and put a finger in her mouth and watched him undress. He took his shirt off and tossed it to the floor, her eyes danced between his face and his chest. He took off his shoes and socks. She watched with growing interest. Her mouth fell open slightly as he unbuttoned his jeans and slowly slipped them down his thighs. Her eyes were becoming hot sexy slits. He straightened up and stepped out of his jeans. Her eyes were fixed to his bikini briefs and the growing bulge there. She reached up and pressed her palm against his manhood. He just stood and let her touch him, his head fell back and his mouth dropped open. She took her hand away and pulled her arm back up to cover her breasts. She was suddenly regaining her modesty.

He eased down onto the bed beside her. "You want me to go on?" he asked.

She closed her eyes and shook her head yes like a little girl. He leaned down and kissed her sweetly. He kissed down her neck and her chest. Her arms moved to let him have access to her body. He kissed down her belly; it was heaving in and out violently. She had never been here. He kept telling himself this fact. As he licked her belly button circling around it with his tongue she moaned softly and stretched her arms above her head. She grabbed the pillow with her good hand and squeezed it with all her might. Evan's touch was causing the fire burning deep inside to roar out of control. As he moved to sit back up he put a puckered little kiss on the soft silk of her panties. She sucked in a deep breath, her stomach sank poking her ribs out; her thighs slightly parted and she moaned out loud.

"Oh Evan," she sighed with the breath escaping her lungs.

He stood back up and waited for her to open her eyes before he slipped his fingers into the elastic waistband of his briefs. He stretched them out and down off his swollen penis. Teresa closed her eyes for a second but they snapped back open when she realized what she was missing. She had never touched a naked penis before. Evan crawled across her and lay down on her left side. She looked down at his erect peter and slowly moved her hand toward it.

"Is it ok to touch you?" she asked shyly.

"Yes, you can touch it, it is yours to do with what you want," he told her.

"I don't know what to do with it Evan," she said as her fingertips touched it like a small child reaching into a flame for the first time, testing it for touch.

It sprang up at her touch and she jerked her hand away. "Did that hurt?" she asked.

"No honey, he does that when he feels good. When you get him to jump like that you know you touched him just right," he told her.

She stroked her fingers down his length. It jumped when she touched the head and again when she reached the base near his balls. She watched; intrigued with her newfound toy. She played with the head like she would hurt it with her next touch. Her innocent play was driving Evan to the brink of insanity. He had never been touched so inquisitively in his life. She was growing comfortable with it now. She grabbed it in her fist in her lust and buried her head into his chest and whispered his name softly.

"Evan..."

It was time for him to take this pleasure trip over. He rolled her flat and unhooked her bra. She kept her grip on his tool. She closed her eyes as he lifted first on cup and then the other off her round full breasts. He slipped the straps off her shoulders and down her arms. He was careful taking it off her cast arm. Even in his growing lust he was mainly concerned with her wellbeing. He was about to change her life forever and he knew it. He was about to take her most prized possession, she was willingly giving it to him but he was having mixed emotions about making love to her.

She gripped the sheet with her hand as he raked his fingers gently over her pink swelling little nipples. They were the pinkest smallest little things he had ever set eyes on. Soon they were both stiff little spikes, her breathing grew deeper with each delicious stroke of his hand. He lowered his mouth to her left breast as he continued to fondle the right one in his hand. She let out a loud groaning cry when he gently bit down on her hot erect nipple. He thought she had cried his name but wasn't sure. She was incoherent and he was too busy dealing with her to stop and see what she had said. As his hand left her breasts, his mouth replaced it giving it's wet attention to her other globe. He ran his fingers down her belly.

She began to writhe wildly as his hot fingers touched the soft flesh of her lower belly. He ran his fingers from one side of her body to the other. Her belly almost bounced at the tickling sensation. She finally had to grab his hand and beg him to stop. She couldn't stand to be tickled so much. He lowered his mouth to her belly button and kissing it softly told her he was sorry. She lay back and let him have his way with her. She brushed his hair with her fingers. He rubbed his hand up and down her thigh as he kissed her belly. He could feel the heat rising from her panties. Her sweet aroma was beginning to fill the air. He sat up and took her panties in his fingers and began to slide them off her hips. She took his hand in hers and looked at him as if she were having second thoughts. She closed her eyes and took her hand away from his. He inched her panties slowly down her thighs.

"Oh my gosh!" he moaned.

"What Evan?" her eyes shot open to see what was wrong.

"Teresa, you are the most beautiful woman in the world," he told her, his eyes fixed on her fiery reddish blonde bush.

She covered herself and looked at him ashamedly. Suddenly she felt naked before his eyes...and she was. He pulled her panties off her ankles without looking away from her modestly hairy muffin. He took her hand and looked her in the eyes. He placed her hand on her belly and began to lean his mouth to her vagina.

"Strawberry. My favorite flavor," he said not being able to resist the humor.

Her hand flew back to cover herself when she realized where he was going and what he was intending to do. She sucked her lower lip into her mouth and looked at him worriedly. He tilted his head in wonder.

"What's wrong Teresa?" he asked.

"Are you going to...? Don't kiss me there Evan. Isn't that nasty?" she asked in her innocence.

"If you don't want me to kiss your there then I won't. Anything you wish my lady," he told her. "I would never offend you baby," he quickly added.

He pulled her legs apart and climbed between her thighs. He held her hand over her bush. He began to kiss up and down her slender sleek thighs. She was getting hotter by the second. He kissed her fingers; he could smell her sweat, her heat rising up to meet his face.

"You just keep her hand where you don't want me to kiss. I will only touch the places where your hand isn't, ok?" he asked.

She looked down at him through hot steamy eyes, shaking her head yes. He kissed up her thigh as close to her hand as he could. He kissed up to her belly button and back down the other thigh. Over and over he repeated this. Her hand was loosening its grip on her bush with each pass of his hot wet mouth. When her fingers parted enough for him to see her hot pink flesh he couldn't resist. He inched his wet tongue between her fingers. Her back arched wildly and her fingers snapped closed. As the sensation of his tongue on her body sank in her hand began to inch up her stomach and uncover her vagina. He kept his mouth between her pussy and thigh massaging her body with his mouth. Soon her hand was completely off her bush. She had relented. He had won. He studied her incredible pussy. He had never seen such hot delicate pink flesh in his life. Her skin was painfully pink next to her white thighs. Her flaming hair only added to her perfection. He was lost in her and may never find his way out; just now he didn't want to.

When his hot breath swept across her heating lips she bent one leg and opened herself to him more. When he pressed his mouth against her hot flesh her whole being frozen in time soaking in this never imagined sensation. She had touched this flesh often but it had never felt like this before. When she caught her breath she began to cry and writhe against his face. His tongue eased between her lips and the sensation increased. She couldn't imagine it feeling better but he was just getting started. His thumb searched for and found her hardening little clitoris and began to massage it. Her cries turned to slobbering sobs. She bit down on her bent finger to choke back the cries. When his tongue moved to her clitoris and he slipped his thumb into her wet body she couldn't keep the cries quiet. She moaned his name almost painfully. He placed his free hand on her belly and slipped a finger between the cheeks of her buttocks. Teresa thought she was going to lose her mind. She began to yank hard on his hair begging him to her side.

He climbed up on her and eased down between her thighs. Her face was contoured in a sexy twisted look. Her eyes were locked shut. He kissed her eyelids and they slowly opened. Her eyes were melted pools. He guided the head of his penis to her wet opening. He knew this was going to hurt her at first. He decided to give her one more chance to stop.

"Should I stop Teresa?" he asked.

She pulled his head to her neck and whispered, "no".

He pushed the head between her wet lips. She let out a soft pained cry. He stopped but she pulled on his buttocks and he pushed further. He was stretching this tender little pussy to painful extremes. When Teresa would let out a cry Evan would stop for a second then continue into her. He started to hunch her gently; he still had a couple of inches to give her. He worked in and out of her for a few minutes to let her adjust to the sensation. Then he pushed hard into her; his cock drove to the hilt. She arched up in pain and cried out. She felt a tearing pain deep inside. She held her breath; Evan stopped, worried about her.

"Evan? Evan," she sighed. She gritted her teeth as he continued.

"Teresa, are you ok baby?" he asked, stopping for the moment.

"Oh Evan, it hurts, is it suppose to hurt this much?" she cried in his ear.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry," he started to hunch her again slowly.

Soon her sobbing was turning to heavy breathing. Her pain was subsiding but Evan was careful to be easy with her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and sobbed gently against his cheek. He could feel her wet warm tears on his face. He lifted his head and gazed into her pain filled eyes. She was looking away from him, tears streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry Teresa, I'm sorry," he whispered as he took her face in his hands and kissed her softly.

She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him back. Her emotions were so mixed up she didn't know what to think. The thought of getting pregnant didn't cross her mind until he began to hunch harder and start to breathe heavily and moan loudly. It was too late the worry about it. He was firing his cum into her fertile tunnel. She felt his penis jerk inside her with each wild blast of his sticky cream. He melted into her body when he was spent. He didn't move for the longest time, she stroked his hair and began to think about things. He penis shrunk but stayed inside her. She loved the feeling but at the same time she worried about things. Would it hurt like this every time? What if she got pregnant? Did he still have respect for her or was she just a slut to him now? She was afraid to look at him. She held him not wanting to get up and face him.

She was ashamed when he got up and went into the bathroom. She thought he was leaving her to get away from her. She heard him running the water. He soon returned to her with a warm wet wash cloth. He gently cleaned her genitalia. She looked up at him and began to cry. He laid his face back down by hers. He didn't say anything; he just let her cry. He wiped her clean and then cleaned himself. When Teresa realized he was washing himself she sat up and took the cloth from him. She wiped her tears with the back of her hand and continued to clean his shriveled little dick. She sniffled every once in a while. She would wipe her nose on the corner of the cloth and return to cleaning him.