From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were done with me, and Mr. Jenkins suggested we move on to finishing Lori's punishment for her most recent confessions.

"The way I figure it, whore, you have three things to pay for: fucking those guys, lying about it, and the phony sperm test deal. Let's say you just paid for the first one; that leaves two. I am going to say ten strikes for lying about it, but the sperm thing, that's gonna be twenty. I know how much you prefer me to strike you, so I am going to give the sissy five for the lying and another five for the fucked-up sperm thing. Are you ready to atone, slut? Do you want that, whore?"

"Yes, Sir, that sounds fair, thank you Sir, and thank you so much for earlier, letting me have all those cocks inside, filling me so nicely, thank you, Sir!" She cooed this last part with her voice raspy and thick from her lusty thoughts of recent events.

"Okay, let's move this party to the bedroom I have some ideas."

Once in the bedroom, he pulled out a rope. He put the choke collar on her and manacled her wrist together. He tied a ring high up to the lower starboard post of our bed, then looped a length of rope through the ring tying one end to the collar and the other to her right nipple ring. Then, he repeated with the left nipple, the tightened the rope, so that, from a standing position, she would have to remain on the very tippiest of tiptoes so as not to choke or hang from her titties.

He forced her legs apart, making it even more difficult for her to keep from choking and yanking on her tits. While he was manipulating her legs, she choked herself, losing her balanced several times. He pulled out two huge plugs from his bag, I had never seen before. They were fat, but not terribly long maybe four or five inches long, but about the diameter of beer can for most of their length, but narrowing sharply at both ends, with a stem and base at the bottom end.

Letting her hang from her tits and neck, he spread her asscheeks open and shoved one of the beer-sized plugs into her bum. She half grunted and growled as it was going up there, but then murmured with pleasure as he fucked her slowly with it. The exertion caused both from getting fucked by the plug and the chocking caused her to gasp repeatedly for breath, but she could only take really shallow breaths.

He was handling her roughly, careless of her chocking and tit-torture. She was still moaning softly even behind the gasping for air. He twisted her around to get access to her front, then he just shoved the other plug deep into her pussy. Her body jerked from the intrusion; she gave an acute but breathless scream and again growled and moaned as he again fucked her slowly with the plug for some moments.

He let her get back on her tiptoes, but as she was trying to get back to balance the plug, in gaping cunt, fell out. It was just too stretched out from earlier to keep even this hugely fat plug in.

"You are some nasty fucking whore, aren't you, cunt?!" he spat at her. "Your cunt is so stretched out from what you let me do to you that it won't even hold up this big fat ass fucking plug." He brought the plug up to her face and made her open her mouth. He forced it into her mouth and started fucking her face with it. Her mouth was open as wide as she could her lips thinned around the fat fake cock, but she couldn't really get it in beyond the fat tip.

He pushed hard against it stretching her lips further, but it wasn't going in. He pulled it out and slapped her face hard repeatedly and then slapped her strained meaty titties. She was in tears, gasping for breath and still choking, but moaning like whore, for the treatment she was receiving from him.

"What do you say, whore?"

"Thank you, Sir!" she said in a meek whisper trying to conserve her breath in her precarious situation.

"For what?" he asked, in a suddenly conversational tone.

Still in a halting and ragged whisper, she answered, "for the... pain, Sir.... I need... it, Sir, to re...mind me what... nasty fuck...ing slut I... am. I love the... pain... you give me, Sir... love how much... nastier it... makes me... feel. Thank...you...Sir!"

"Show me, slut! Spread your legs wide and choke yourself for me." She spread her legs wide until they were off the floor entirely and she really choking, but her tits were also pulled taut by the nipple rings. While she choked and gurgled, "spread your legs so I can shove this plug back in your nasty whore cunt, bitch."

She lifted her legs up and wide to give him access to her cunt, while she writhed choking, her face beginning to turn red. He shoved the plug back in her cunt. Then pulled out a length of ribbon and wound it through the rings to keep the plug in her pussy.

Had she not been choking, she would have definitely screamed piercingly as savagely pushed the plug into her. I could see the reaction on her body, as her legs, now off the ground, waved madly around as he shoved the beer-can dildo into her. "Okay, slut you can stand back up." He let her again adjust back to her tiptoes. And she finally was able to get back to a semblance of order.

"Thank you, Sir." She gasped when she was able to catch most of her breath. In response, with his big hand wide open, he gave her front a swat, disturbing the dildo and throwing her body back out balance causing her to choke again.

"Owww, ooooh, ummm" she grunted, cooed, moaned, and then thanked him again for the cruel treatment. Her legs were now really shaky and she had trouble maintaining her tiptoe position, so that he had to alternate between chocking and tiptoeing.

It would be a delicate balance, but he still had more in his bag tricks. He reached into the ever-present bag and pulled out some weights larger than the last one he had used. They looked to be about a pound each and he had four of them. He also called for me to fetch the other weights we had in the room.

He put a one-pound weight each on her four labia rings; her pussy lips now draped around the plug like an obscene turtle-neck, with the ribbon as decor. Because she was repeatedly choking herself, she was regularly gasping for breath, but almost never stopped moaning.

He then placed two of the half-pound weights on each nipple. "Don't let these drop bitch, or you'll be punished more."

"Yes, Sir, thank you, Sir."

He declared her ready for punishment and made me choose my weapon. This time, I picked the full-size two thong whip. I had seen him do real damage with this before and I knew it required technique, but no strength.

"You know the drill bitch count it off. I am going to put in a gag so you don't make too much noise. Make her scream, sissy." I lashed her tit and she dodged violently choking herself and yanking on her nipples viciously. She gurgled out the common phrase through her gag (no freedom to be cynical I guess). I struck again this time near her dangling weighted pussy lips. She squirmed and shrieked.

For the next one, I twisted her around so I could get at her plump ass; the twisting itself tightened the ropes. When I struck as hard as I could at her buttocks, she fell off her tiptoes gasping for air and dangling from her nipples simultaneously. I wanted to hit her again before she could respond with the burbled phrase, so I could keep her flat-footed for as long as possible. I looked Mr. Jenkins, but he shook his head, no.

She got back up on her toes and begged for the next. I kept her where she was, but lashed the whip around her torso toward the underside of her tits. For my last one, I switched to the crop and struck at her pussy with all my might, trying to make sure to get her sensitive clit. She winced and fell from her tiptoes onto flat feet again. I was pretty happy with that.

It was his turn to go, he chose the cane first, and used all five of his strikes to methodically mark her tits, as he so loved to do. She kept herself up throughout his turn, but it was very clear he had once again caused substantial pain to her magnificent breasts. Without the gag, she would probably would have woken the neighborhood. But with the gag, her already limited air supply was even more minuscule. Were it not for the pain she might have passed out already.

When he was done with her tits, he changed the rigging a bit. He loosened the ropes and positioned her, bent over facing the post. He tied just her collar to the ring above so that her entire upper body was now supported only by her neck. To her tit rings he had added another two pounds of weights, and moved all the weights from her pussy lips to the collar, increasing the downward pressure on her neck.

He pulled out the beer-can buttplug from ass roughly, then brought over our large regular plug, which was longer, but slimmer and shoved it harshly into her ass. Then took the dildo I was using on her earlier and shoved that into her too. Her hips bucked, and as she did, one of the weights on her pussy ring slipped off. He smacked her ass hard leaving hand print on it, which made buck even harder and gasp from the pain through the gag. But she didn't drop another weight.

"I told you not to drop those weights, that's another five strokes, slut." She tried to thank him, but between the choking, the pain and her gag, it came out as a senseless gurgling, with some moaning.

When she was fully strapped in, he went over to her head and pushed it down making her choke more on the collar. When he let go, she gasped, coughed and drooled through the gag. He picked up the cane began to beat her back, again, in a methodical deliberate way. Obvious angry marks began to form as he moved down her back. Each time he struck, her gratitude and pleas to be struck harder were barely distinct through the gag, but her intent was always clear.

It was after the tenth strike with the cane, when he was at the small of her back, in that place where her reshaped waist made that beautiful graceful curve into her hips. When she seemed to be saying something different. Urgently, desperately trying to get his attention. It couldn't be. I shouldn't be, but she was asking if she could come, from being savagely beaten and marked by the cane.

When he finally realized what she wanted, he said, "What a fucking wanton slut you are, you want to come from being battered, whore?"

"Yeththth, pweeeeth, Thur!"

"Alright, slut, you may come after the next one." He reached over and grabbed the butt-plug remote and turned it on to high vibrate (I could tell from the constant high pitched hum). She began to murmur and coo through her gag, drool dripping from her mouth. And I saw her pussy was in a similar state, moisture seeped through the turtle neck her lips made over the plug.

As she began to moan from the buttplug, he demanded, "beg me to strike you as you come, slut, beg for it, whore!"

"Pweeth, thur, pweeeeth! Strike me hard, pweeeeeth, Thir!" He struck her impossibly hard right next to where he had just hit her.

She screamed and whimpered, and as writhed from the pain and choked herself on the collar, but soon was making the familiar noises of full-body orgasm. He struck her again, and her legs got really wobbly causing her to choke again, but she was still coming hard right through it.

When she finally finished, he made me open her butt cheeks and focused on the sensitive skin on inside with the cane. Her ugly asshole tattoo was clearly visible. It had once shocked me, but now it just seemed appropriate. I thought of how little I actually knew about my wife when he first wrote that nasty word, across her most nasty place.

Then, he removed the gag and moved his cock, which was fully erect, to her mouth, without going in.

"Ooooh! Thank you, sir, for all the beautiful pain you just gave me. Thank you for letting me come from it, and thank you for punishing me for all the terrible things I did to my poor sissy husband. I'm sorry, Michelle, please finish punishing me!" He pushed his cock into her eager mouth and motioned me to begin.

I picked up my new best friend, the whip and focused on her anal area, as held her ass open for me. I took a step back whipped into her. She bucked her hips and one of her weights fell off, but she just grunted onto his cock. He pulled it out and she gasped, "oh, sissy please strike me again harder, make me pay for what I did to you."

I struck her again, more generally around her back. This time she really grunted and choked on the both the cock in her mouth and her collar. She responded similarly, all the sarcasm and sass sapped out of her. I finished all of my hits and she was sucking his cock deeply. The space between his and her moaning in pleasure shortened with each strike. After my last hit, she continued sucking his big cock for a while before letting go to thank me for punishing her.

He took off all her weights and untied her and took out the dildo and buttplugs. He had me put on the single strap-on and lay me on the bed on my back; he situated her on top of me facing me lowered her onto my fake cock until she was fully impaled on it. Then he pulled my legs up and spread, so they were on her shoulders on top of me.

He began to feed his cock into my ass slowly. I squirmed with his cock filling my ass, and both Lori I moaned loudly. Once he hit bottom in my ass and his marvelous balls were slapping the inside of my butt cheeks, he began to slowly and gently fuck my ass. I was loving the feeling he was causing. He hadn't fucked me very often, after that first time. There hadn't been that many opportunities and Lori seem to take up a lot of his attention when we were together.

He was getting into a rhythm and fucking me so nicely, when he began to open Lori's ass with his hands, then pushing his right fist into it. She jerked and grunted as he opened her up. "Were you having that empty feeling, whore? Do you like me fisting your asshole?"

"Oh, fuck yes, Sir, fist fuck me hard, while the sissy pegs my cunt, Sir, please! Fill me up!" He was well past his wrist in her ass, while fucking mine intently with his glorious cock. I could feel the extra tightness when I tried to pull back with my strap-on. She was helping by bouncing herself on the dildo and spreading her ass wide for him.

Soon, he was starting to feed his other hand into her ass, until he was fisting her with both. Meanwhile, my end of the dildo was rubbing directly against my clitty. The whole situation had me so excited that I had to beg to come. Luckily, he was now in a very generous mood because he let me come right away, and I made a mess coming all over the end of the dildo.

He was punch fisting her ass now, with both hands and she had to be close to coming too. She was grunting and moaning loudly with every stroke. He too was getting close in my ass, his cock was pulsing wildly inside me and he slowed his pace somewhat to enjoy himself longer. I relished when he did that.

I loved it when he fucked me hard and made me come fast, then slowed down to a sensual passionate fuck. I loved that my ass was giving him so much pleasure that he had to slow down to keep from coming. That thought alone sent a thrill through me that almost made me come again on the spot. But I concentrated on making his cock feel good with my ass muscles. It was contest; him trying to last as long as possible and my ass challenging him with pleasurable sensations.

"Oh, Fuck! Sissy, you are going to make me come, you fucking hot faggot! Are you ready for my cum?"

"Oh, my God, Sir. Please come in my ass, Sir, I want it so bad." He came what felt like buckets in my ass groaning and moaning the whole time (which was unusual for him). He pushed his big dick so deep inside me, I thought I was going to pass out from the pressure, and he just kept spurting into my bowels.

He never stopped fisting Lori's ass the whole time. Once he had come though, he lifted her off my strap-on and had me slide out from under her. He went back to fisting her and positioned me on my knees to clean off his cock right out of my ass. I was so happy to have his cock back in my mouth and to taste the traces of his cum and my ass on his beautiful cock. It was delicious and savored every bit of it.

I was still savoring his cock when he pointed my hands toward Lori's gaping cunt. He lifted her some with his hands still inside her. I rammed my right hand into her pussy and started fisting her too. Soon, she was begging me to get my other hand in there too. We were both double fisting her now and she was grinding down on our arms trying to get as much in as possible.

Finally, she was begging to come. "Oh, my fucking God, that is so nasty! Sir, please can I come now. I feel so pleasantly full. Fuck me, fist-fuck my fucking nasty holes please!" He let her come, but we both increased our pace and force and we brought her to one of the biggest orgasms I had seen her have yet. Her whole body was quaking and wriggling. She finally stopped and collapsed with our arms still in her. We started to pull out, but she tightened her ass cheeks to keep us in a little longer.

When we finally pulled out, she sighed deeply and both her holes made the obscenest noises, but she was purring and moaning softly and mumbling incoherently. She went into one of her post-orgasm comas, just passing out on the spot.

Daddy took me into our master bathroom to wash up. He took me in the shower with him--which was a completely different experience for me. He used a washcloth to soap me up and scrub me clean. His hands were all over me, fondling, petting, and caressing every part of me. He held my mouth open under the water and made me wash out my mouth.

Then, he was kissing me passionately, squeezing my soapy tits and groping my little ass. It was so wonderful my little clitty swelled to attention. He fondled my clit until I was about to come, but would not break our kiss even when I tried to beg to come. I was coming right on his hand as he diddled my ass little with his palm still on my clit.

"I'll have to punish you for that next time, little sissy."

"Oh, thank you, Sir. That was so wonderful, Sir, it was worth being punished. I miss you punishing me, Daddy."

"You're a very bad girl, sissy." He slapped my ass hard, but playfully. I could tell he was getting a kick out of it. He pushed my head down, and I could tell what he wanted. I got on my knees and opened my mouth just in time to catch the beginning of his piss stream. I tried to swallow it all, but the water from the shower added too much volume and some was spilling before he was done. I washed myself off making sure to gargle, just in case there was more kissing coming.

We got out of the shower, and he wrapped me in a towel like I was a princess or something and dried me off, while he sat on the toilet and sat me on his lap. We made out a little, but too soon, he tapped my legs motioning to leave. We finished drying and he got dressed to leave. Once again, he reminded me to take care of Lori and tend to her new wounds. Yes, of course.

She had really had quite the day. I found her still passed out on the bed, roused her and led her gently into the bath. We did our post-punishment rituals. I cleaned her up and rubbed her all over with soothing ointment. I put her in a long cotton nightie and laid her back in bed. She kissed me, and apologized again for the terrible things she had to confess tonight.

Of course, I forgave her, but more and more I realized that she was no longer my wife and maybe had never really been mine.

12